Why Did Americans Stop Playing Mailbox Baseball?

From the 50s to 80s American youth used to play mailbox baseball. A driver drives close to mailboxes, maybe stops maybe not. And the batter in the back seat or side seat smacks the mailbox with the baseball. This used to be an All-American game but youths don't do it anymore. Can you really call yourself white if you never played this as a teenager? As a Republican I consider the fact that this game died out the ultimate sign of liberalism taking over.

Attached: mailbox baseball.jpg (640x360, 19K)

i used to do that when i was a teen.
>inb4 fbi visit

mailbox baseball was CIA operation

Attached: 1493739361448.jpg (351x351, 10K)

Are your hands still ringing?

I wish it still happened so I can shoot at their cars

It's a crime, and crime is for niggers.

That was movie kike shit. Real American shoot road signs while drinking & driving.

We still shoot road signs in the country. And the inner cities, now that I think about it

Because in the modern age, a cell phone camera can easily record my face/license plate and give evidence to police that I was committing a crime.

Plus, doing this in modern day america would get you shot by the cops or land owner.

Real american confirmed

>not lighting a bag of dookie on the doorstep

cum on step it up

i have literally never seen a mailbox like those except in movies

when it became a felony

Attached: la-pequena-hillary.webm (1129x731, 2.86M)

Texas chainsaw massacre part 2 fan detected!! Lol

I was the fat kid who couldnt keep up when we all ran

Attached: 150B1E43-6B65-4624-AC51-9E8FBC24CCD0.jpg (628x623, 35K)

Cause you'll get chased down the road and shot the hell up

You commit multiple felonies every day without knowing it. You must be a nigger.

They never did. It was what jewish movie-makers wanted the audience to think the goyim did for fun.

Attached: shart in mart.jpg (492x493, 43K)

>. And the batter in the back seat or side seat smacks the mailbox with the baseball.
Retard

What?

I was more partial to toilet papering myself

>vandalism
into the gas chamber you go

Attached: AbsolutelyDisgusting.jpg (720x540, 74K)

Never did that but egged a few houses. My buddy chucked em so hard they broke the outside shutters kek

Pretty hard to do since most mailboxes are attached to the house now

Because randomly being an asshole is nigger behavior. There's certain behaviors that shows a person gives no thought to his fellow man, lower than a dog. Take for example the "knockout" game. Anyone who does that deserves to be put down, as it's evident they'll be a net negative to society

The stopped making convertibles, ever try it in a sedan?

Stupid neets

Reminds me of the time my buddy and I were walking home from middle school and these 2 weird highschoolers always walked the same way we did and I dared him to punch him in the back of the head and he actually fucking did it

Attached: DEF4DEFE-E301-45B6-8F61-0E364300CE28.jpg (258x360, 24K)

The terms "video cameras" and "federal offense" come to mind.

People who do this aren't white and should be beat to death in the street with the bat.

>All the white nigger vermin in this very thread

You didnt have fun as a kid?

Because people started pouring concrete and using rebar.

Attached: B0035F33-F5DB-4F82-8324-341FB4F1E638.jpg (372x398, 34K)

How cucking serious do you have to be to meme-flag this kind of random asshattery?
For fuck sake, Jew, do you even try?

Having a mailbox outside always seemed weird to me. Do any Americans have a simple letterbox that their mail is put through?

No they aren't idiot

They always did it

No you wont

It's easy in a non convertible I was arrested for it

Because it is a FEDERAL crime

Yeah, we did it until a friend hit a mailbox that was mounted to a cement pole, his bat bounced back and hit him in the face knocking him out. He almost died.

Leave the city once in a while, faggot.

they invented CCTV cameras.

people started making durable mailboxes out of solid steel with a steel post and concrete it to the ground so when a kid did this they broke their arms and possibly die. it only takes one news story about a kid shattering his arm, dislocating his shoulder, and tearing a rotator cuff for people to stop doing it

Yah, people started putting bricks in their mailboxes. Nothing like a full longball swing into a pile of bricks, lmao. That's why.

Property damage is a genuine crime, not a made up victimless ZOG """crime""" like speeding.

Yes they are retard

If you're referring to a mail slot, not only are they only usable if the mail carrier is on foot, they aren't considered by the USPS to be a proper mail receptacle.

>boomers used to damage people's property for no good reason
FUCKING BOOMERS. Day of the pillow can't come soon enough.

Attached: shut up boomer 2.jpg (512x408, 43K)

Use a wooden bat it doesn't sting as bad

I used to steal packs of cigarettes off peoples porches.

Attached: 201B9052-4C7F-46DB-887C-B6EC7D721CEF.jpg (225x225, 15K)

Because these days white youths are a minority, and going outside is too dangerous due to all the non whites.
Thanks Boomers!