Based?

Based?

Attached: Screenshot_20190612_015553.jpg (1080x924, 174K)

I do love myself some AOC

indeed

>14 oct 2018

Attached: allfields.jpg (600x600, 25K)

>lying on the internet

she is a sign of how stupid politics have become. She would be fine showing the top 40% of her milkers on cam for money but instead she got voted into office. Women aren't made to be leaders, they naturally do not lead. They wait at the finish line and fuck the winners.

Bet she does nudes for items and sheeeeeit! Will some brave anons out there post gross nudes of her?

>not dota2
dropped

woah she's just like us bros

Epic gamer moment.

Sure would be a shame if someone found out her tag, and made her life a living online hell........anyone?
Anyone on Jow Forums play this faggot game?

Attached: PhotoFunia-1542675559.jpg (467x700, 151K)

>bronze

Attached: 1559836382407.gif (344x315, 2M)

her white boyfriend carries the whole game while she shows her tits on twitch

I used to then i realized how fucking shit it really was. Fuck League and the faggots that still give riot money.

How do you do, fellow kids?

People in charge of solving debt have the hobbies of kids

Is this the same cunt that pretends to be the world's most high and mighty steward of public funds?
>lmao thanks for paying me to play video games

Attached: ocrazio.jpg (110x125, 3K)

>bragging about being literally the worst of the worst
I used to play League and can say that even a retarded monkey could get out of Bronze 5. To somehow reach that level is a true test of incompetence.

nobody cares about league of legends. i think politicians should be banned from social media while in office

League was pretty based back in the early seasons. I called everyone a nigger and maybe got a few 5 minute queue bans. It was around season 5 that I got fucked and eventually permabanned.
Fuck them. I never gave them dime.

>play LOL religiously for three years
>become legitimately good
>always get stuck on trash teams with feeders
>forever stuck in silver
>uninstall that shit and never look back

At one point I convinced myself that Overwatch was better but competitive online games are all the same.

If you couldn't get out of silver it means you aren't good. Everyone had to deal with the feeders and trolls.

>become legitimately good
>forever stuck in silver

pick one and only one

>stuck in silver
You're bad. LoL is a legitimately easy game, especially compared to something like dota, and you couldn't get out of easy mode.

you sucked

Bronze V? Bronze V doesn't exist anymore, it's bronze IV now stupid shill bitch

>Hello fellow kids

League is for peasants. The true patrician moba is Dota.

Attached: F6948BB9-F2EC-4B35-9EEF-E95A5F5A9AB9.jpg (518x449, 111K)

Why are the left so retarded?

i like the little space invaders emoji she included, in case we don't know she's talking about a video game

>dota
hello fellow peruvian

VIDEOGAMES ARE FOR MANCHILDREN. GET A JOB AND HAVE SEX.

I always knew garbage league players were leftists, now we have undeniable proof.

Next thing she’ll admit to is that she plays Warcraft.

ive wondered for a while how long it would take for our politicians to have something like wow accounts or xbox live. i vaguely remember some dude a decade ago who had a wow account, but that was just one guy. he was some computer security guy who pissed off eitehr anonymous or lulzsec and then they wiped his wow account

digits confirm.

League was always shit.

mate my friend started lol last year with 0 moba expierence and he hit diamond in 6 months.

i played paragon when it was biggest and went to platinum within a month where forums were full of people like you. stuck in silver forever despite being "good"

i am literally loling at you right now

Attached: 1560208429432.jpg (720x1080, 65K)

cringe not my waifu she doesnt play dota

nice bait

She has Hitler eyes.

eh, the inherent flaw with those games is that one faggot can ruin the entire team. some folks, including myself, dont want to continually play a game in which my best play means shit in five minutes.

LoL was fun, had some fun with friends, but after a while even queuing with 3 didnt mean shit if one of the randoms was playing on 500+ latency

yet people climb ranks in random queue and shitters like you stay forever in silver trench and complain its about others.

okay, well i remember not appreciating losing one game, along with progress, after winning 4 because some dude was lol totally playin durnk ftw!

fuck it, we switched to multiplayer just cause 2. time investment for league is absolutely terrible to achieve a high rank. also, i remember reading some forum post in which the guy played only at certain times of the day and got farther in rank during certain time frames. im not gonna play that game.

Attached: what did he mean by this.jpg (512x589, 58K)

>belle delphine.gif

Woah, she also uses a product.
How relatable.

Never played League and you get to Diamond in 6months?
Bullshit. You're probably a silver shitter.

oe host peruano

>Pokemon Go to the polls!
do you retards not remember this

not me. my friend did. hes a really smart guy outside of video games. two stem degrees

>hey guyz im a gaymer hehe
Lul they got rid of bronze 5 last season only goes to 4 now.

Attached: 1540758484981.gif (200x200, 787K)

Why is she so jealous of smoking hot republicans?

Attached: AOC triggered.jpg (666x820, 196K)

I guarantee this cunt plays Sona and Soraka support, never wards, goes 0/15/4, and says “jg difference too big” in all chat.

>How to win thousands of votes from young lonely males just a few weeks before mid term elections

Bet she doesn't even play. Just pretends that she does so white knight sois vote for her.

5th leagues were removed like three splits ago. She couldn't get Bronze V even if she tried.

The worst part is that instead of being shown for what she is, she's promoted by Micheal Moore, RuPaul, and given her own documentary on Netflix. She's the prototype for the new politician, making straight white men unsuitable for office by creating a new standard for diversity and popularity controlled by media.

ive been in plat in overwatch for many seasons. i too have shitty teams, but if i was truly better than plat, i wouldnt be plat. if you want out of silver you have to prove you are better than silver by carrying.

Time to run it down mid guys

Doesn't she know all she needs to do is show off her cute latina soles to win?

Fuck off, she is way more successful than you you dumbass

> playing mobas
> wanting to waste time
> wanting to get harassed by idiots, teenage kids and welfare recipients

Attached: 1553813838352.jpg (720x715, 42K)

Attached: IMG_1887.png (640x600, 494K)

Attached: 1544599294978.jpg (640x640, 72K)

Nope.
t. league player

>Bulgaria

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (251x242, 15K)

If you were silver, you were not good. Period. Literally anyone can get to plat with only moderate autism. If you are not at least plat, you are objectively just shit and you are just being a little bitch.

Attached: 7ef.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Dota is just for niggers and sand niggers. Prove me wrong.

Why are brits such faggots? Two questions we will never know.

Attached: knife-surrender-bin.jpg (468x400, 30K)

>implying you cannot play video games with your fuck buddy.
>implying video games aside from trash f2p ones do not require money and thus probably a job to get it.
Wew

Attached: raw.png (500x374, 133K)

Objectively wrong. Carry harder and shut the fuck up, bitch. You are just bad. That is the problem. You. You are the problem, not others. Stop blaming others for you sucking.

You do not play mobas with your friends. You destroy your friendship doing that, just never play that crap with friends it is always horrid.

It's probably better if he quits at a low rating. What does improving do for him? Just some number that is higher. Now he can enjoy idiots and retards at high rating, along with high queue times. And he has wasted a ton of time to get a high rating. Which has no inherit societal reward. Thus a huge waste of time putting up with the idiots, welfare recipients and children in society.

any lads wants to play normies on NA

What the fuck are you talking about? Assuming you are on the same team and not a shit human being, playing with a friend is amazing. You can keep eachother from tilt, feed info to each other from across the game map, and set up plays really easily. If it wrecks your friendship either 1. You were not even actual friends or 2. You are just a garbage human being that will lash out at a friend like an ape because you are garbage. Either case, fuck off. The problem is not play together. It is you. Or your friend is doing it and in which case, they are the shit human being.

Attached: Forty lb box of rape.png (904x520, 467K)

>be elected to represent citizens and make good laws
>tyme to play vidya guyz!
Wow I love politicians

>Based?

How do you do, fellow gamers?