What’re mixed race girls like in your experience?

What’re mixed race girls like in your experience?

Attached: 42C47AF7-4440-4CBE-AA84-4F249AE2056F.jpg (524x1024, 57K)

They of course pretend to hate white people with their friends and on the internet, but think about nothing more than getting a big womb full of BWC cum

Off topic trash. Enjoy your 3 day leave nigger,

They're advanced criminals

Same as all girls. They won't even talk to my fat, ugly, boring ass.

Every girl brings trouble. A nonwhite girl is just ridiculous cause you wouldnt have white kids. But thats just ME. U can call me names i dont care.

Wasians are the perfect race. I still think that we shouldn't mix, but if retards wanna mix, I might as well fuck their daughters.

You're not wrong. Every single woman is literally trouble. It's like inflicting a curse upon yourself

MENA-White mixed women look amazing. That's the only thing I can say to this topic.

Kill yourself you retarded nigger loving faggot.
No woman will ever look at you with anything other then disgust and disdain.

>yet another bait thread 1 post by this ID open ended question

i have mixed opinions about them

I dated an asian chick once. They are no different than a white girl. They are all the same all overthe world.

perfect case of tattoos ruining a pretty girl

asian+white girls are very beautiful and usually nice people, the rest are a dreg on society.

Damn what a waste of a really fine gal.

I went out on a date with a black chick once. She was a ghetto hood rat from Tacoma. We talked and her banter was pretty good, didn't seem to care much that I was obviously a tad racist and wasn't super into it. But I said fuck it and asked her to dinner because I thought it would be interesting. Took her out to Mexican food. I got a call from her when I was in the parking lot saying to shut my headlights off because I looked creepy. We went and had dinner, and talked about tons of stuff. Politics, social constructs built around our two different races, music, and family. She was pretty cool all things considered. When we were done eating we talked for probably another hour, and I told her I had fun. She told me that she had a surprisingly good time. We got in our cars and never spoke to each other again. I think we both had a mutual understanding that we wouldn't work in a relationship but enjoyed the company nonetheless. Ask me if you want to know more.

Friendly reminder that browncel is an autistic, sexually frustrated Pajeet zoomer living in London who has been compulsively posting the same shitty racebait threads a dozen times a day for months

They're called Hapas faggot.

also whores

if you're looking for a woman who isn't going to waste your money, cheat on you with drug dealers, and tell you it's your fault, look in storybooks.

I fucked 17 black girls, 7 hispanics, 6 asians, 3 indians, 2 middle easterners and a shitload of white girls. ask me instead of this bitch.

I would never be able to resist someone who looks like that

Was sleeping with this half white half Taiwanese girl from work. Best head I've ever had. Worshipped the white dick and said she didn't find asian guys attractive at all.
She was a bit crazy in the head but damn was she fun. Knew it was never going to last and was just a for fun thing. Found myself a White wife to make white babies.

>said she didn't find asian guys attractive at all
based

Attached: hater.jpg (616x720, 88K)

based