What is your realistic policy proposal to end racism by 2025?

What is your realistic policy proposal to end racism by 2025?

Attached: 2265.jpg (2995x4493, 1009K)

Other urls found in this thread:

altcensored.com/watch?v=uvroHBJb3qc
youtube.com/watch?v=1EJvHwJWOWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop using racist fiat currency

Free hot Asian pussy for all!

A disease that we can cure with extremely strong antibiotic regimes; released into the slums of Africa, so it kills off most of them but leaves us okay. The high antibiotic cost would prevent libshits from properly assisting the shit golems.

Attached: 1559739286176.gif (250x250, 69K)

Segregate countries and return immigrants to their homelands. Separate homelands fosters brotherhood and friendly relations between the races, and decreases racism within forcibly-mixed countries.

segregation. Blacks and whites can get along, but only when they freely choose to do so. pushing them together and saying "play nice" like we've been doing for 60 years is having the opposite effect

Nuke all non-whites.

Kill off the useless races. Keep whites and Asians. Even Jow Forums niggers will realise that this is the best possible solution for whites.

Attached: 8826a7c0c8b6dd82ca276761fc6a9f18.jpg (640x847, 75K)

Exterminate all non-whites

Ethnostates

kill all jews
kill all liberals
kill all non Whites

Kill all non-Whites.

Kill all the other races except Jews of course.

Nah, kill the Asians too. If we're going there, we're going there.

Chinese to China,
mexicans to Mexico
negroes to Liberia
Amerian Indians back to the reservation
Boonfuckastanians back to Boonfuckastan.
There.... fixed! Because no minority should have to live with us horrible white people.

Well I don't know but I know how it won't happen. It is not possible to racemix humanity into one homogeneous group.

State mandated girlfriends.
Y'all incels be rayciss

Kewl. No one is going to support that kind of bullshit and you poison the well.
(((who))) poisons the well like that?

Kill everyone but whites and asians.

End social welfare programs.

Unironically government issued gene edited girlfriends made in labs

>What is your realistic policy proposal to end racism

By banning Democrats from political office

Racial segregation
Racism is just a synonym for in-group preference
If you don't treat your neighbor with the same love and care as your family, you are a "racist", otherwise known as normal human being

>making hapa sons

Attached: 1506145155725.jpg (768x1024, 378K)

I'm sold on these.

Attached: 1556602693633.jpg (536x954, 315K)

/thread

>realistically end racism in five years

This, spot on

By deported all non-whites. You can't be racist if everyone is your same race.

keep larping while chads take your girl cuck

>What is your realistic policy proposal to end racism by 2025?

Attached: 6415375E-1555-4B8D-85BC-8FE03EDB7F53.png (397x415, 223K)

Remove kikes. Problem solved.

altcensored.com/watch?v=uvroHBJb3qc

Attached: Jews_cause_wars.jpg (400x585, 131K)

Kill all niggers and their kike handlers. Problem solved.

What's so special about one group is irrelevant to the other. The difference between "not racist" and "racist" is whether you respect another person's right to live. That difference has no bearing on the right of others to do the same. In the USA "racist" is used to describe someone who supports "the cause of white people". What's the difference between that and "not racist"? That's all it is. "Unprofessional" is now a synonym for "not racist" In the USA, "unprofessional" is now applied to anyone who is non-American. It's okay and encouraged to use it, but don't consider it "racist". The usage of "unprofessional" in American politics has a great deal to do with people, not politics. "Not racist" is no longer a synonym to "not racist" in most countries in the world, except the USA. But when you use the word "racist" to describe somebody in your society, you are no longer a "racist" but "unprofessional". Just look at the results in a couple of countries, like the USA, China, and India: "Not

State-assigned non-white bfs and gfs

Forced ethnostates, with a few places where the people who are mixed can all be together and see how multiculturalism turns out.

Get rid of Israel, the Jews & then bomb Africa. Simple.

I think that the coming century will be yellow and will be without racism and the racism autists are bred out of existence. The most potent weapon in this process is imageboards which suck up the souls of white autists and prevent them from reproducing (by using up most of their time and by radicalizing them so they become entirely sexually unattractive).

Attached: Hottest Asian waifu.png (1218x1356, 481K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1EJvHwJWOWA

"I don't like Jews. They're greedy. And blind. Blind to the lives of those they deem lesser than their own."

Editor's Note: Just because I deem your life to be lesser than my own does not mean I believe it is righteous to be blind to it - if anything, I have a duty to NOT be blind to it.

It’s a delusion to think racism will be eradicated.
All the social media shaming x 100 will not stamp it out.
There are basic and intrinsic reasons racism exists.
All this SJW bullshit is a huge fad.

one world government
no borders
one race
one gender
no more duality in anything
all according to the plan
obviously

Attached: occultritual.jpg (1920x1200, 2.06M)

Attached: 123456.png (600x908, 690K)

Kill all niggers?

transhumanism, gene editing

>end racism
Why?

White people head to Australia before they disappear. Let the others fight it out.

Kill everybody who says the word "racism".
People cannot define the phenomenon if there's no term to describe it.

based and yellowpilled

Unironically, stop listening when kikes try to butt into conversations.

Racial segregation is the only way.

It is easy to love a persin from afar.

>White people head to Australia before they disappear. Let the others fight it out.
Welcome to Australia!

Attached: True Australian diversity.jpg (960x720, 103K)

Persin.

I'm retarded.

Who have brought warmth to my heart user.
FPBP

Attached: incredibly satisfied.png (659x609, 66K)

lol t. radicalized racist

Genocide

Attached: 1543700008063.png (329x330, 133K)

End it? I want to encourage that shit.

Racism is generally retarded because it means you have stuck on the idea that if somebody have different skin color he is completey different or worse.

With every race there are few differences, yes you can sit and talk with black dude about music and you will probably find few songs that you both like but it will be different because they just like different music, same comes to the sport and so on.

We all agree on basic idea's "have a land and so freedom" also "have a woman and so children's" so we work together to achieve something better for the future or at least that's how it should be in normal family we want to survive we want to have at least that minimal and want to know that we have at least some future.

This is what you will hear from any normal person and does not matter if it's white,yellow or black because this are basics. Then you have fucked up peoples who don't give a shit about others just them selfs they want everything and manipulate others a fucking "psychos" they are everyfuckingwhere and yes there are black,white,yellow psychopats.

You want to end racism ?
How ?
I kinda want to know because if i start talking about how fucked up is current society and how bad it is many peoples would attack me even if i was right and why ? Because peoples don't like to change !!! THEY CHANGE ONLY IF THEY HAVE TO ! THEY ARE PUSHED TO IT... catastrophe,bad conditions or some hardcore experience that will show person that he was an retard and he just have to change.

Attached: 1560240112456.jpg (749x611, 36K)

Virus that kills all people with less than 3 digits IQ

Racial segregation.

So it will kill 80 percent of peoples just because there is an idea that intelligence is understood only in number ? How would you even do something like that, intelligence isn't something like oh "look i have five fingers and i can see them". Jesus christ for real now.

Gas the jews and close the borders and kick out everyone who can't prove at least 4 generations of family ties in the USA.

But niggers can trace their ancestry back to slavery. While they’re still there ‘racism’ will always exist because they always give others a reason to hate them.

Attached: 31CFD2F8-B56B-4969-92CE-D67A02A2BEAF.jpg (1936x1936, 402K)

bleach everyone

Attached: 1560294445467.jpg (1500x1500, 378K)

Former farm equipment is excluded.

Stop giving free money to people make them at least volunteer for it. Also fuck off.

Take all racial talk out of the media. That would solve it.

Forge a Eurasian hyper nation to out breed ans militarily destroy muzzies and other prophets of ba'al

>realistic proposal
>end racism
kek

No but it would do at least half of the job, but generally you are actually right, media cause much more problems then solve.

Hapa here. We must kill all the white people first. Then the healing can start.

We will conquer Korea, kill every single male, and all the females above 35.

Then we will line up the surviving females, put them on conveyer belts in kneeling position. Then run the conveyer belts through rooms full of horny white soldiers. Repeat the process until pregnancy is achieved 99% of the women.

Every 30 years we return to Korea and do this again

Attached: 1560220524784.jpg (677x1176, 106K)

Nice quads

Separation. A separate place for every race.

Attached: 1537329142084.jpg (758x960, 116K)

>t. Jamal Pedro Seamus Enrico Moshe Richardson

Go pick up a gun and put a few dozen of your disgusting muttgoblin countrymen underground.

Segregate by I.Q. There is NO concrete evidence that non-whites and whites who have an I.Q. of 130+ cannot co-exist. Doing this would decrease the brown and black population down to the lowest percentage. Basically there would be as many mexicans as there was in the 60s and there would be virtually NO niggers at all. Everyone with a lower IQ gets sent back to their homeland or are given their own land to destroy. Hell even whites with low IQs can be discarded. This really is the most just. There is no ethicsl reason why the very few minorities who have high intelligence should be subjugated to live around monkeys when they have done nothing wrong. They would not get along with their own people or would want to lead them. It would be the most fair for everybody and would end racism.

Triggered much???

Is this supposed to be a bad thing? Genuine question.

Based

>Is this supposed to be a bad thing? Genuine question.
Nah, it's not a bad thing. Is actually really good. But it totally triggers white underage autistic boys on imageboards.

self-hating hapa inferiority complex and insecurity: the post

Kick all nonwhites out of my country. Everyone will be the same race, so there won't be any racism.

Everyone who wants to can leave, and spend their life with the shitskins, that way they can virtue signal right up until they get mugged by niggers.

Only anti-whites will have a problem with this.

Kill everyone with sub-100 IQ's.

>t. mutt

Why the fuck would I want to do that?

> another fag liking ugly gook women
ffs canuckbro...

kick every other race out back to their homeland.

Kikes, you have no homeland, so ovens for you. kurds too.

Yeah basically this

End niggers.

>t. faggot

so basically only whites and Asians left lol

Whites go extinct

Tough on racism, tough on the causes of racism...

replace racism posting with brap posting

i want to sniff that skinny asian girl's butt

Fix the white birth rate by paying whites to have kids - and no one else - also systematically remove all negros who consider themselves at war with white people.

Based and inhale farts from QT azn pilled

Use gmo bioweapons to kill all non-whites except celestials.

genocide every other race but whites

Redpill blacks against the zog

Kill all humans.