Dog hate stories

I hate dogs, Jow Forums. This is a political issue because people that like / own dogs are retards coping with their inability to fill their need for socialization.

I wanted to post this in the last thread but some faggot 404'd it first.

This reminds me of something that happened when I first moved to shithole Anderson, CA a decade ago.

>be about 14 or 15 years old
>dad took a gov't job in some shitty little northern Podunk town
>entire family packed up and moved north
>oh fuck, this house is probably haunted. feels like someone was murdered in it.
>every little sound from outside gets in.
>owls? I hear them like they're in my rooms. Coyotes? Same shit.
>new town is very rural, very conservative, gun nuts everywhere. I love that about it.
>i regularly shoot in my backyard with no issues from neighbors.
>life is ok for a while once I get used to the noises at night.
>some spic moves in down the street, brings a horse and hound dog.
>they never shut the fuck up. Literally all night and day i hear barking and neighing from these motherfuckers.
>finally get to sleep. 2 in the morning i wake up to WOOOF WOOOF WOOOF! NEIGH NEIGH NEIGH!
>this goes on for a couple weeks
>one night i wake up the normal bullshit, stumble down the hall, have a piss.
>on the way back to my room i hear a dirt bike coming down the road behind my families place. This is unusual, normally they only run during the day.
>wonder about it for a second, and then figure it's nothing.
>go back to bed.
>BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM *pause* CRACK CRACK >CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK
>followed by more dirt bike sounds as this heroic motherfucker rides away in the moonlit night.
>some cops came down the road a couple hours later. nothing ever came of it. the news didn't even report it.
>I slept soundly from then on.

I still wish I could that that glorious bastard personally.

Attached: Recently_shot_Greenland_dog_upernavik_2007-07-02_edited.jpg (2400x1800, 1.47M)

kill yourself nigger

Go fuck yourself

cope.

Nobody cares about your stupid story, you faggot.
The only people that hate dogs are niggers and that's because dogs bark at them and bite them because dogs are pure creatures.
Go eat a bullet, OP.

tl:dr

Attached: 1553942681203.jpg (720x720, 113K)

dog bit my friend when we were 7 or so. been hating dogs since. and it wasn't even a stray one, just some kids who were older than us couldn't pay attention to their beloved rottweiler

love to kick small dogs that bark at me

Whites should be banned from owning dogs until they have children.

dogs are nigger tier animals.

spic loving fagg-o

Sage

You are a piece of shit.

kys you muslims subhuman shitskin
SAGE

Attached: Nigger.jpg (338x450, 43K)

Only shitskins and niggers don't like dogs. Sage.

Attached: 1554590019044.jpg (732x1024, 498K)

seething

Your brain is wired in this same shit. Gotta be more flexible my guy

the only wrong thing hitler did was own dogs.

aren't dogs literally stealing white women from white men?

Attached: 1560291549423.jpg (640x479, 36K)

Dogs are the niggers of animals, they all need to be put down

trips of truth

Who gives a fucking shit?

mudslime or other shitskin detected

pets in general. why someone would allow an animal to leech off of them and drop nasty animal hair all over their house is beyond me.

Yet me guess... Your black.

cope yourself dickhead.

lol

>He doesn't love dogs
Your impurity is showing mutt

Attached: 1524740806171.jpg (1024x693, 97K)

It true. Its not even that i hate dogs. I hate dog owners

Dogfags need to keep their fucking pitbulls on a fucking leash. Pitbull owners should be executed if their dog bites an innocent person.

>need for socialization
kek lel haha hehe
>only niggers, lefties and other true animals need 'socialization'. humans are perfectly capable (and in many cases absolutely willing) to forgo it either entirely or severely limit it.

want to see my white pee pee?
cope harder.

Well ofc it is

These threads are off topic and you guys won't accept them being deleted and fuck off already.

Die

Attached: 1560017907260.jpg (399x388, 20K)

>I hate dogs

Kys

So what if his black? Does that cancel his argument? Also niggers love dogs, cause they on the same level

>thinking humans aren't meant to live in groups
user, I...

Even Hitler liked dogs OP.

How can you hate the one being of this world that has remained remarkably pure of heart throughout the ages?

Stop that.

Unless you're a psychopath, in which case get help.

Attached: blondi.jpg (543x594, 48K)

That's because you're Russian so the dog knew you were a threat

>Being the sociopath that cant feel any empathy for peoples' personal preferences and then assuming high ground on the people that dont like you because you cant take a social cue

cope more catvirgin lmao

>some spic's dog and horse keep up the community nightly
>somebody comes and kill the dog and horse

failing to see a problem.

Attached: 214123.jpg (420x420, 30K)

>dogs are sma-

Attached: oops lol.webm (224x400, 1.19M)

>Dog hate stories

so this is the nigger thread then?

I adopted the Ridgeback mix (56%) that showed up on my door step. He barks and lunges at men and minorities. I asked my Mexican neighbor if he wants to build our block wall higher because he's afraid my little dog is going to jump over the wall and eat his clutch of young goblinos. I don't know what his history is, could he be a /white/ dog?

Attached: 1559251264789.gif (1345x986, 407K)

the only thing Hitler did wrong was own dogs.

he'd have won the war if we wasn't busy fucking around those two stupid furry dog-juden

Hitle like dogs cause he was fucking crazy.

your dog is probably fine because you keep it properly contained.

you, however, are a fucking wierdo for wanting to yappy little shit and fur factory around your family.

Europeans tamed wolves to protect the tribe. It was a glorious union for millenia between man and a loyal lad.

Attached: 1553919180096.jpg (925x835, 75K)

literally nothing you said applies to this thread.

Name one other creature on this planet that would turn against it's own kind in a heartbeat against unrelenting odds simply to protect you. All you have to do is feed the fucker and give him/her unconditional love and dogs will literally fight 6:1 against other dogs without thought simply to protect you.

Cats will literally eat you in a couple days of not getting fed.

Attached: 1558829973151.jpg (356x374, 56K)

To me people that owe dogs are degenares. An animal? Unless it seves a purpose its a retarded thing to do

Die in a fire, Mike Vick, you fucking nigger.

Post dead pitbulls and hunter dogs and their clown owners crying plz.

I honestly hope you end up like the dog in your pic, but considering you're likely a nigger. That's bound to happen someday.