Jon Stewart Goes Off On Congress

Based Democrats?

youtube.com/watch?v=iQkMJgaHAkY

Attached: 4243432432423423.png (1862x1048, 1009K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TMHCw3RqulY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Rabid (((Kike))) has rabid fit.
Not even news anymore, Op.

why the fuck is jon stewart talking to congress about anything? he's nobody.

>John Jewart
>Am i relevant now? im in congress now!
nah hes just puttin on a show. he shouldnt even be there.

Attached: 1539985175873.png (419x419, 295K)

>Based Democrats?
He was actually yelling at them

nobody thinks its strange that a bearded jewish commedian is talking to our government?

when did this happen, that it was acceptable for someone with litteraly ZERO experience with anything related to real politics to address congress, on national television, as if he was an authority?

Here is a guy who spent his whole career ridiculing right wing politicians. It's only now that he has no voice anymore that he realizes his side is even more fucked up.

this is being shilled so hard

Jon gets really and truly emotional, he's shaking at some points.

This is what we've all been up against for decades now. We scream and suffer into the face of silence.

sup shill

Because it's the:
Day of Impeachment! aka Assholes on Parade!

I'm just so tired of the daily absurdity of the Republican party. This shit has been old for two decades. Anyone remotely associating with them I deem completely ignorant.

How can the party of supposed Christian Family and patriotism and supportive of troops and having little yellow-ribbons on their suburban be so quick to defend and support a party who continues to prop up Trump who has:

Insulted Gold Star families (parents of soldiers who "died fighting for freedom.")

Insults POW war heroes and dodges the draft himself

And a party who doesn't even fucking support the 9/11 Rescuers despite them touting, "Never Forget" every moment when it's politically-expedient.

If you in any way support the Republican party and this President, know that I utterly despise you—and I think for good reason:

I assume Jon Stewart is asking why they haven't arrested all the Jews who did 9/11?

are we on the path to a jewish president?

Fake tears John Leibowitz lmao. B-but they had to actually do the job they signed up for. They all got cancer and deserve infinite money for life. Fuck this kike.

LMAO THIS

THEY ARE GONNA RUN THIS GUY.

THEY RAN A COMEDIAN IN THE UKRIANE TO MASTER THE TACTICS.

CALLING IT NOW THIS JEWISH GUY IS GOING TO ONE DAY RUN FOR PRESIDENT THATS WHY THEY ARE SHILLING THIS SO HARD

next on congress tv, david letterman with guest speaker oprah winfrey

>A bloo bloo
isn't a good reason. You sound like a self-important faggot and I doubt even knew what Gold Star family was before some fork tongued terrorist supporter made a stink about it.

R*ddit post are the most cringe things I read all day.

Genuinely makes a good point

First responders to 9/11 should recieve same medical treatment as our military

>And a party who doesn't even fucking support the 9/11 Rescuers despite them touting, "Never Forget" every moment when it's politically-expedient.
Are you sure this is a partisan issue? Have the Republicans had control of congress since 9/11? If not, why didn't Democrats pass the legislation that you're critical of the Republicans for not passing?

>You sound like a self-important faggot
Kek, you described every R*dditor relating to this story.

> he's nobody.

He's one of the most recognizable people on the planet. He's been fighting for this issue since like 2004-5. He lives in NYC. He knows these guys personally. They needed a champion since Congress only listens to it's media-celebrity-darlings and Stewart takes that and puts them in their place.

Sup r8ddit?

This.

Attached: 9DDD867C-41D8-4141-A036-B4E7E7105D12.jpg (751x993, 493K)

>a bloo bloo isn't a good reason
that's literally 95% of the Republican platform: boo hoo muh culture war muh (((judeo-christian))) values fuck off I hope Republicans win and in 20 years the US will be a smoking crater and xi jinping puts you in a camp

Attached: Jonathan _tuart_Leibowitz.jpg (727x485, 52K)

now this is some shilling.

JOHN LEBOWITZ IS BEING PROPPED UP BY THE SAME JEWILLUMNATI THAT FOUND BLASEY FORD, GAVE AVANATTI AIR TIME, And DID THE PARKLAND SHOOTING.

Based. I'd gas Jon Liebowitz last

L

Attached: Jonathan_Stuart_Leibowitz_Addresses_Gentiles.jpg (500x500, 45K)

jon stewart can go fuck himself, but i still can not comprehend the balls it took those people to run TOWARDS the danger. there shouldn't even be a fucking debate on this, they should get whatever the fuck they need to help them. i honestly cannot believe they are still fighting to get the help they need all these years later, it's fuckign criminal.

Attached: ONEwtc(dupers_delight).jpg (474x316, 40K)

Dude it's his fucking retirement cause. Helping fucking 9/11 workers get funding. Yeah real piece of shit right there. Otherwise he stays out of politics. He was yelling at the 5 Dems and no GOP that showed up. Fuck.

He lost his daily show spot and his acting career was dead from the start and now he's trying to be a politician?

Kike is just padding the portfolio for his presidential bid in 2024 after Trump term 2.

you must not watch c-span if you think non-politicians addressing Congress is particular

pay attention, boy

why did the first responders all get cancer?

its possible that Jonathan Leibowitz knows Jews did 9/11 and feels genuine guilt about that. it's also possible this is kabuki theater to make people think like this issue has someone in charge of it and they'll just use it to prop him up as a new powerful jew. who knows.

Attached: iamlucky.gif (242x234, 777K)

Interesting. Probably why they made him go silent. Then now give him some visibilty to stand up for things no one can disagree with. If we see a few more of these then makes sense

Elmo the muppet addresses congress once

>The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you, the post.

Attached: luckylarrypullit_.jpg (239x304, 19K)

>why did the first responders all get cancer?
The Aristocrats!

nice dubz

I DUNNNO BUT ITS DA JEWS AND DA GOYS FAULT SO IMA CONTINUE DOIN NOTHIN
>congress as ran by Jow Forums

turns out inhaling a bunch of burning metal, glass, asbestos, thermite, uranium etc is really bad for your health

His kike brother could cover the cost of all the 9/11 responders health issues.

kek

Attached: (((greta))).jpg (600x733, 39K)

John liebowitz does this every year around the same time. He finds a cause and fights for it, using his clout as a former television actor. He did this for the past few years, and it's usually mild attendance at best.

That being said, I actually agree with him. But the reason this was not passed as a bill for 7.8 billion was because non- first responders are getting access to these funds and Congress can't get their heads around who it should and shouldn't go to.

youtube.com/watch?v=TMHCw3RqulY

>charity solves everything
its about responsibility and what is owed but thats more of an adult concept

Burning metal particles, plane fumes and vaporized drywall are likely to fuck up your cells if inhaled.

Oh, and whatever dirty bomb shit those dancing Israelis planted.

> kabuki theater?

No, Yiddish theater.

Not a national issue.

>durrr why are le jews trying to help these 9/11 victims
epic redpill you gigantic zoomer faggot

>ridiculing right wing politicians
Only because they were the most ludicrous.

>It's only now that he has no voice anymore that he realizes his side is even more fucked up.
That's not what's even going on. He's angry that the people he's fought for and befriended, for over fifteen years, have been repeatedly denied and jerked around and many have since died from their injuries.

He's also livid that nobody showed up, as six Republicans couldn't be bothered to attend.

They did, but the funding is set to run out in 2020, faster than expected. Republicans have been holding it up because assholes like the absent Jim Jordan get real fucking pissy when public tax dollars are spent and they can't personally profit from it.

Fuck off kike

You don't even remember 9/11.

Duh Mr. Leibowitz, congress doesn't represent AMERICAN CITIZENS. They represent CORPORATIONS. Us human resources are NOTHING.

Why do 9/11 victims still get funds?
If I get robbed is the government obligated to reimburse me for 20 years?

They were responding to and became victims of an attack on the nation with funding from foreign powers

clearly this is a New York problem and counties like Albany need to get their shit together

A jew should not have a say in American politics. I don't have a say in Israeli politics.

If it drops the ball and lets twenty Saudis fly into your place of work, yes.

if you get stabbed during a robbing and are injured to the point where you were no longer employable, maybe.

or maybe they should just throw you in da trash

>why the fuck is jon stewart talking to congress about anything? he's nobody.

Yep. Next thing you know they'll have Jon Lovitz in front of congress

Suck a dick. What do you even mean? 9/11 sick responders should die in the street you raging 15 year old edge lord. We need more legislation like this so that maybe people can fucking work together instead of screaming imbleach 45! Retard.

Who?

you dont have a say, slave. thats lesson 1

IM JEWISH LISTEN TO ME

I might add while your worthless mother gets foodstamps for your tendies?

FO kike

He mentioned a certain senator who put a previous 9/11 bill into another bill so he could play politics. Who was he talking about?

or Terry Crews, or Ben Affleck, or Elmo, or Seth Rogan, Oprah, Elton John-
oh wait

I'm generally confused why no Republicans showed up.

Please Good let’s meme this !!!!!

You know, instead of being an edgy little cunt, you could actually listen to what he has to say. But that would require too much effort for a lazy stupid fuck.

Jesus Christ, are you even old enough to vote?

Get fucked memeflag I don't even know why 9/11 workers don't get funded course you're not an American probably some smelly pajeet

well you came to the right place for completely jew-related answers to all your questions

tv isn't enough, he wants power over peoples
everyday lives past tv, he must of been raised
in a loving home and the love just didn't take.

if he really cared about this issue he would start a charity with his own money instead of begging for federal taxpayers to cover benefits for municipal employees of New York City

whoops, sorry about last post dude. thought you were serious

goldfish memories from people that have only started to pay attention today

any number of reasons, including environmental carcinogens, genetic predisposition, smoking/drinking/obesity, and sheer bad luck. it's hard to draw a direct line from working at the wtc site to getting cancer 20 years down the road. and btw, a 20 year survival rate doesn't really make shit seem toxic, does it? they're worse than the chainsmoking desert people who demand gibs for nuclear testing that ended 50 years ago

Attached: pol.jpg (850x584, 183K)

Show flag or shut the fuck up.

Shills gonna shill.

im whoever lets you preserve your self-esteem easiest obviously since you've already decided

Why do I get the feeling that if New York gets funding for some shit like this it will just be misused?

>flag
YOU KIKE!!!

i dont have to do either because our comments and our votes are equivalent

>jon stewart can go fuck himself,
This
>but i still can not comprehend the balls it took those people to run TOWARDS the danger. there shouldn't even be a fucking debate on this, they should get whatever the fuck they need to help them. i honestly cannot believe they are still fighting to get the help they need all these years later, it's fuckign criminal.
This too

He shows up for photo ops. These people are paid actors, nothing more.

There are literally like 1000 of them...let's go buy 1000$ toilets in Iraq instead of paying maybe 30 mil less than the meuller report. Don't die on this hill Jow Forums edgelords. Muh nationalism muh patriotism. You look like children over this of all things

Give it up for Jow Forums, who pretends like they are the ones who care about America.

... And then when someone stands up for Americans in need, they think of every excuse they can to call this a bad thing.

Bravo pol, bravo. Truly pathetic incels.

Attached: 14898439392.jpg (601x508, 31K)

reality is a simulation programmed by a jewish space god, nothing more

He is a filthy jew

"oyyyy veyyyy" - jonathan lebowitz

Pick one. They've all done that shit at one time or another.

>if he really cared about this issue he would start a charity with his own money instead of begging for federal taxpayers to cover benefits for municipal employees of New York City

Exactly. Typical virtue signaler.