So this is what happens when you race mix latinxs and white people?

So this is what happens when you race mix latinxs and white people?

Attached: 324123241234124.webm (398x718, 2.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/gnxp/spaniards-do-have-moorish-admixture/
youtube.com/watch?v=SjUGZ-ZWPUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

me on her lap

No, this

Attached: 1547072294968.jpg (661x845, 122K)

What you technically have there is a quadroon, since the stereotypical Latinx is a mestizo, a mixture of southern European and native American

you get a monkey

guess we don't have too much to worry about then

Attached: 61123451345.png (420x778, 22K)

Omg, she is perfect.

Those are just adopted black children from the Congo.

>using post modernist bullshit made up words like "latinx"
I hope you and OP both due of cancer for using that term.
Its latinos for plural, latino for a man, latina for a woman. And sage right up your ass.

imagine being a young, attractive woman. such abundance and opportunity and social validation, a monkey could literally shit all over your shirt and you would still beam with happiness. good god i want off this ride

it's too bad she has a retard haircut
women under 40 who cut their hair like that should be jailed

no, that girl is probably 0% indio, she looks like a Spaniard

Attached: 1557000774197.png (578x878, 307K)

"Latinas" are by definition mostly spanish, dumbshit.

she's half peruvian, probably like 20-15% indio

That's extremely homosexual of you. Want to let us know what you think of her cute outfit, too?

I wonder if I count? I'm half bean married to a white woman. I actually identify as white but I know that triggers Jow Forums.

sauce on qt

She clearly has amerindian admixture, but mostly European

Yes. And it’s beautiful.

Attached: 3A65E81F-A5C1-4E0D-AFDD-528D1E50A4C5.jpg (640x1138, 92K)

I have a half Mexican cousin who got in with the white power crew in prison. If it's good enough for them, it's good enough for me.
I declare you white.

the only real issue is that many of them are even stupider than your average Spaniard. If whites make sure to breed with smart ones, this will work out just fine.

DAILY REMINDER: Hispanic Women and Fine Latinas are the FUTURE of America.

Attached: 60194486_439190583511413_7289878933314032980_n.jpg (1080x1080, 79K)

Underrated

Attached: s0y3213323124.webm (640x360, 973K)

That’s literally a monkey you idiot

Attached: 1553015996054.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>She clearly has amerindian admixture, but mostly European
>t. poorfag who has never been to Spain and doesn't know that tons of Spanish girls look exactly like that

>DAILY REMINDER: Hispanic Women and Fine Latinas are the FUTURE of America.

Bring on these fine strong educated Latina women, because we are SICK of the 300-pound WalMart aisle-roaming white women.

Attached: FeCuYGm.jpg (700x1049, 118K)

No that's just a straight up Latino bitch.

A lot of middle-aged white guys in America are traveling down to Central America to find these fine Latina women.... more and more men are getting sick of the white career American women, who are the bottom of the barrel for marriage material.

Attached: co.jpg (800x600, 64K)

>I actually identify as white

A hamster living in a fish bowl identifies as a fish, but that doesn't make it so. Quit trying to be someone or something you're not.

Attached: IMG_0165.png (499x618, 337K)

>I actually identify as white
And you should. You're like 75% white.
That's more white than half the niggers here claiming to be. It's no big deal.
You're white. Own it. I'm like 100% white as fuck and I'm telling you this.

>Spanish moor monkeys are white
>Thinking OP's webm isn't a gross goblina

Attached: mutt.png (560x840, 249K)

>t. midwest fag who doesn't know what a fucking Amerindian phenotype looks like

If a white guy in America is making at least $60,000 a year and drives a car built in the last 3 years... he can go down to Central or South America and choose any woman he wants... and more and more White American guys are doing just that.

Attached: pick.jpg (995x700, 551K)

Wrong her mom is Peruvian her dad is white

Attached: ED85677F-DAE6-4789-9EC7-CE8BCA081365.jpg (736x656, 600K)

>I'm like 100% white as fuck and I'm telling you this.

t. paco jose

LOL you really and truly are some of those most delusion and self-entitled people I have ever met in my entire life.

he doesn't have to leave his county

Attached: 1559502209904.png (687x927, 66K)

Yeah and not the equally common 300 pound latinas you see at walmart

whether they're "white" or not is irrelevant to the question of what degree of Amerindian ancestry that girl has.
I didn't say she was "white", I said she looks Spanish, you fucking retard. And yes, that look with the dark, solid brown eyes comes from Moorish admixture

Wtf is a latinxs?

>her mom is Peruvian

Peruvian women are seen as some of the Top in the world, white American men can't get enough of them.... anything is better than Donna or Betsy from Kentucky or Beatrice from Indiana.

Attached: peruvian-girls.png (1024x576, 184K)

It depends on the Mexican and your genes. Northern Europeans are the best at bleaching

Castiza/castizo

Peruvians don't look like that. They don't necessarily look bad. Have excellent food some of the best

Every week, more and more White American men are heading down "South" to find the women of their dreams.... they simply can't put up any longer with the 300-pound white American women whom are seen as the bottom of the barrel for marriage material.

Attached: cartagena-women-7947.jpg (800x600, 72K)

The ones that don't drop out all have humanities and other useless degrees.

qt latinx + Nordic man = central European offspring. This is how you save Evropa.

Attached: 1433160813355.gif (111x150, 21K)

nigger do not say latinx, that shit is retarded

>Peruvians don't look like that.

Yes they do.

Attached: Beautiful-Peruvian-Women-LatinAmericanCupid-4.jpg (678x381, 55K)

The ones not in America are better bro

I can already hear the "how did the baby end up so white?" from both sides of the family

Attached: grins.jpg (900x900, 82K)

fpbp

Fapped so hard, my dick almost came off

Nothing good for the chosen ones.
The sons of the mediterraneus don't have the patience or the mercy that the germanic tribes had.
Spanish conquistadores slaughtered the muslims and they didn't stop until the conquer of America.

Attached: justice.jpg (561x650, 75K)

>latinxs
faggot showing off his newspeak

Attached: onhonklation.jpg (813x479, 50K)

Holy shit she's beautiful

>Peruvians don't look like that.

FACT: White American men with money and options are going STRAIGHT to Peru to find some of the best women on the planet.

Attached: katerine, Lima, Peru, Peru women, Age 41, Meeting with friends, Nature, Reading, Catholic, College G (702x614, 394K)

I have some mixed friends that identify as white that I've been redpilling. I see it this way, if you are fighting the wight man's fight to benefit from the white man's rights you're alright. If you're anti gun or pro immigration you're a filthy beaner.

Attached: 9x25 Dillon glock 29.jpg (2047x3436, 1.5M)

The upper class Peruvians are often castizo/white

AHHHHH
MI PINGA EN SU ANO

You’re full of it bro

>and then they produced the mestizo menace that plagues America
This angers me as I am a distant relative to all these fuckwads. At least mine stayed in Spain until the 1930s

South America is the new Europe

kek
The Spanish only rose up against the Muslims after hundreds of years of getting cucked by them, and almost all Spaniards except Basques have some Moorish ancestry

Peruvian women lol. Maybe a couple hundred in lima with pure spanish blood

Attached: peru-a-group-of-native-indian-women-in-traditional-costume-with-saucer-BP0KKB.jpg (1300x957, 227K)

Of course there's no father present

Attached: sexican.jpg (425x500, 90K)

>almost all Spaniards except Basques have some Moorish ancestry
One of my great grandmothers is Andalusian, the other is Murcian, One of my great grandparents is Murcian as well, the other one is Cataloanian.
I have no moorish blood except for the one on my ancestor's hands

Attached: 1560275484079.png (736x896, 599K)

Kek

An eXperimental, new form of latino breed by the jew through race mixing with amerimutts. Latinxs contain all of the law breaking and retardation of the average mexican combined with the laziness and shart-mart style materialism of amerimutts in one horrid, short, 300 pound package. Perhaps the foulest thing the jew has ever created aside from compound interest.

Attached: sanders voting demograph.jpg (1024x768, 133K)

You could have just said you were gay

Attached: 1560275154329.png (1000x779, 582K)

kek
wishful thinking on your part, the Science is clear.
unz.com/gnxp/spaniards-do-have-moorish-admixture/

FACT: white American women are seen as the BOTTOM OF THE BARREL for marriage material, no man wants to be stuck with them

Glued to their Phone, tattoos, nose-rings, lining up their SUVs at the Drive-Thru food window, putting everything on the Credit Card, have no kitchen/cooking skills, by age 35 their skin is wrinkled - their hair is gray and 50% of white American women are dying their hair by age 35

Attached: IMG_8824.jpg (640x480, 138K)

>Excellent between the sheets

Why is it that everyone says "(nationality) women are amazing in bed?"

>Ever been to Germany bro?! The women are insane in bed!
>Bro I went to Japan and Korea last year and the women are FREAKS
>You gotta go to Argentina, best pussy in the world!

Did a DNA test on my dear mother, she has no moorish blood

that girl is so CUTE
CUTE
I WOULD MAKE MUTT BABIES WITH HER

any user knows who this chick is?

>Glued to their Phone, tattoos, nose-rings, lining up their SUVs at the Drive-Thru food window, putting everything on the Credit Card
Latina women are like that too, except that they cook and at least stay somewhat Jow Forums
t. White South Floridian

that girl is probably less than 20% indigenous though, those kinds are very rare. most of them look like overweight hyenas.

This.

I’m an average looking white guy and when I put my location on tinder for any South American country I can match with and talk to dimes. And they want me to visit. Half as pretty American girls wouldn’t look in my direction.

Pic related

Attached: 1F02C0EA-C859-4137-B6F5-1042DA42D4A2.png (750x1334, 2.54M)

Most Latinas don't look like that though.

Thats a man

Brazil monkey with the FPBP

If whites mixing with spics is the future of the white race... then when is south america going to start becoming white? The average white hispanic is only 70% european. The average hispanic in general is 60% european, There is no future for the white race if we keep finding excuses to mix with non whites. We will just end up like brazil where vin deisel is considered white

Attached: 1555644356349.jpg (800x904, 162K)

>Razib Khan
Gee, I bet this person doesn't have an agenda against Spain.

the beaches of Punta Sal, Peru are full of white American men trying to get the best women on the planet.... and NO, they will NOT be found at the WalMart outside of Cedar Rapids, Iowa or the Menards in Columbus, Ohio

Attached: lima-peru-women_t600.jpg (720x480, 208K)

Latinas are not into white guys like Asian girls are, shitty choice desu.

Holy kek that fucking retard

>latinxs
get gassed judio

this

I’m Latinx.

Daily reminder: You are all fagscist Incels. It’s just skin color ya morons.

Spaniards look pure White to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=SjUGZ-ZWPUQ

i don't think they're hers. too black.

A goblina is fine too.

They aren’t into low test white guys. I’m very aggressive and latinas tend to love me. But only Asian girl I’ve banged was a massage parlor whore with big titties. Asian girls seem to like nerdy and scrawny white guys for the most part.

its about averages no? like lets say theres a 90% white dude and a 70% white latina then their offspring would be 80%white
they all need to keep mixing with high percentage whites and not indios, to improve the race
it's called Mejorar la Raza here in the third world