Dog hate thread

Just showing how is it politically incorrect to hate dogs even in /pol

Attached: lucas-harrison-attacked-by-adopted-out-dog.jpg (485x300, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16516398/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Definely. Full of cucks here

Go back to plebbit, cat parasite infested cunt.

kys

>216033863
>links picture of pitbull mauling
yes, we hate pitbulls faggot what's your point

SHut up appenzeller dog muncher

Pitbulls aren't dogs just like Mexicans aren't people.

Attached: what the fuck is this shit.jpg (946x780, 137K)

dogs are trash and I hate them. also, fuck you mods. You literally cannot ban me without banning every other user on this shitty site.

>dog eating people
Move to china

Here is his Swiss recipe for dried dog meat. Hang a dressed dog carcass for 8 to 10 days at about 36°F and then debone it, retaining as large pieces as possible. Pack these in oak barrels in the following salt mixture for 7 days at 45° to 50F: for each 20 lbs. of meat, use 7 oz. salt, 1/6 oz

disgusting

#NotAllDogs

Attached: images (2).jpg (225x224, 7K)

OP pic is really not a dog problem, it's an owner problem. If you trust an animal with your newborn child you're an idiot.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16516398/
Dogs cause cancer. It's ok, after all, you want to get rid of white women.

back to Mexico you need to go

Fix your country first

i dont care what kind of dog or whos it was even my own id beat it to death with my bare hands if it did that to my kid, hope the little guy is okay and his scars make him look tough when he is older

Okay, what is THAT shit?

what a dumb ass reply

Based

Dogs must be shot on sight

It's was another case of nigger shitbull mauls a child. It's a dog breed problem.

stop being mountain jews that eat dogs
Soon the other jews will come for their gold

you still need to go back, Juan

Attached: 3D2DDF1A00000578-4221272-image-a-5_1487029354835.jpg (634x476, 86K)

you know that only some hill billies eat dogs, i have never seen a store sell it here.

it's weird to me that these faggots will decry everyone else, but can't see that being a furry cunt enabler is degenerate.

you're a Pajeet, aren't you?

it's jose to you, nigger

Last word freak

i lived in china and have eaten dog hotpot its actually really good, i eat cow and chicken so why not dog? i also ate turtle there its fucking terrible imagine fish mixed with chicken thats a little rotten thats what it tastes like

Some dog owners are scumbags, their dogs life is worth more than a humans to them.

I hope they did the right thing and put this dog down.

But it's true about no bad dogs just bad owners.

Wife’s friend has multiple pits. I refuse to take my young kids to their house. I hate those fucking mongrels with a passion. The dog moms posting memes about their sweet babies who would never hurt a fly fill me with SEETHING rage.

Attached: E58BBB7F-BCAA-408B-91B4-61B491395B63.jpg (960x704, 80K)

i cant stand dogs. i live in a rich area, own a condo paying a helluva mortgage. im tired of smelling wet dog fur, smelling dogshit as i walk around the complex. ANIMALS DONT LOVE YOU. YOU ARE THERE SOURCE OF FOOD THATS IT

Attached: 1560298435383.gif (242x201, 1.96M)

Jesus fuck

Every kid deserves a pitbull

>AYO HOL UP....*barks at literally nothing for several hours*....LEMME GET DIS STRAIT.....*attacks toddler unprovoked*.....YOU BE SAYIN...LIKE....*vomits unidentifiable bile on carpet*...WE WUZ....SUM...*farts rancid corpse gas*....SUM FINNA....*kills neighbours cat*....LIKE...SUM FINNA.....*tears brand new $7000 mattress to pieces*.....WE WUZ SUM.....*consistently stinks like putrid shit*....MANS BEST FRIIIIIIIEEEEEEENNNNNNNNN-*gets hit by car*

Attached: 1555551019228.png (750x736, 561K)

Attached: doggo.webm (1028x720, 2.92M)

Attached: 1554659737100.jpg (1024x1024, 118K)

This reminds me of something that happened when I first moved to shithole Anderson, CA a decade ago.

>be about 14 or 15 years old
>dad took a gov't job in some shitty little northern Podunk town
>entire family packed up and moved north
>oh fuck, this house is probably haunted. feels like someone was murdered in it.
>every little sound from outside gets in.
>owls? I hear them like they're in my rooms. Coyotes? Same shit.
>new town is very rural, very conservative, gun nuts everywhere. I love that about it.
>i regularly shoot in my backyard with no issues from neighbors.
>life is ok for a while once I get used to the noises at night.
>some spic moves in down the street, brings a horse and hound dog.
>they never shut the fuck up. Literally all night and day i hear barking and neighing from these motherfuckers.
>finally get to sleep. 2 in the morning i wake up to WOOOF WOOOF WOOOF! NEIGH NEIGH NEIGH!
>this goes on for a couple weeks
>one night i wake up the normal bullshit, stumble down the hall, have a piss.
>on the way back to my room i hear a dirt bike coming down the road behind my families place. This is unusual, normally they only run during the day.
>wonder about it for a second, and then figure it's nothing.
>go back to bed.
>BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM *pause* CRACK CRACK >CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK
>followed by more dirt bike sounds as this heroic motherfucker rides away in the moonlit night.
>some cops came down the road a couple hours later. nothing ever came of it. the news didn't even report it.
>I slept soundly from then on.

I still wish I could that that glorious bastard personally.

If you don't like dogs, you are non-white, PERIOD

Pitbull mauled a boomer with a literal le 56% grandchild. Base pitbulls, are they /our dogs/?

I met a little girl who lost her scalp to a dog attack, another women had a joker like scar in one side of her mouth, none of those were pitbulls, I often see dogs in my school killing mockingbirds and owls. Love for dogs is becoming insane and a thread to life. Acknowledge that, dog lovers, for once and for all.

kys dog fucker.

Attached: burning dog.gif (170x130, 1.97M)

bull shit. Niggers use dogs for everything. and pitbull is a niggers best friend

Attached: pitbull food.jpg (717x717, 81K)

Small dogs are for faggots and women.

I'd feed that to my centipede.

Attached: Paul the pede.jpg (573x300, 54K)

Mexicans are a threat to life. All spics should be put down.

Your impurity is showing, taconigger

Attached: 3a136d3ff867b1e21aa08e10afb3127e.jpg (800x800, 74K)

Based. Dog owners are subhuman faggots.

pit bulls aren't dogs, they're sub-canines

This thread would've gone into another direction only if you had mentioned "pitbulls" instead of all dogs.

Dog owners only show compassion towards dogs, not other humans, the elderly, babies, turtles, insects, whatever, nothing else but dogs.

Hey faggot, it's not that hating and killing dogs it's a thread that pol shouldn't have, it's just that any person with a common sense it's clearly able to differentiate a meal or any trash they eat the from a animal that shares a interespecies bond and relationship with humans as their aid to cattle, hunt and overall companionship and do not enjoy the thought of hurting them unnecessarily you daft cunt

Attached: 1393352143900.jpg (324x299, 22K)

Attached: Golden Retrievers Playing.webm (720x720, 2.9M)

Attached: 1cfc562cd8e3d9f9c1e770bf310da621.jpg (550x789, 94K)

Based. Dogs should be kept as tools like horses and goats, not as pets.

Poor kid. Probably a lab that did this. Definitely a lab.

It's funny how often you see single females and roasties who love their "fur kids" just as much as they love abortions. I actually believe that modern society is nothing but nihilistic misanrhropist animal lovers.

Who cares? Dogs are cooler than a majority of people on the planet, and owning one is like being a parent to an incredibly loyal baby that'll kill anyone who dares to attack you or break into your home. Minorities treat their hounds like shit and then the dogs stand their ground and maul their shitty owners and neighbors. Who fucking cares about "Muh chilren" when 80% of them will grow up to be hedonistic cunts anyways lol.
>b-but heres a white victim haha take that racis!
Most whites are just as niggerly as your average black, so why the fuck should I care about their trash spawn? I'm nI'm not going to fucking put down my dogs and turn in my guns because some spic's dog went crazy and ripped up some people after being abused, mutilated and pumped full of steroids it's entire life.

Kys nigger

Dogs are loyal beasts but beast nontheless (except pitbulls, those are niggers)
Over emotional retards tend to humanize beasts and that's how bad things happen.

Wow the salt in this thread is palpable. Is there a dog equivalent of toxoplasmosis?