Attached: download.jpg (198x254, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sNHwERk5kbE
youtu.be/J2hdr_L8S7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=o6C6cYC8kG8
youtube.com/watch?v=NUNQT7Pouwc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>talks to audience as if theyre 10 years old
that bothers me too. other than that i think he's pretty funny. the change my mind videos are pure cringe, i can't stomach them.

Cringe and bluepilled. Saged and hidden

Demonrats love children

Attached: 43647346.jpg (600x750, 103K)

crowder now isnt funny,his older stuff used to be, now he is just a dry wit political commentator with the same comedic skills as a female comedian. Even i find the trevor noahs and stephen colbert funny even though i still want to see them hung from a street lamp.

Vox made him rich.

Attached: mugclub.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

nobody here watches this shit. It's just funny to see liberals lose their shit over some boomer tier conservative on youtube because he made fun of a gay dude.

>"talks to audience as if theyre 10 years old"
Well, they are right-wingers...

Everyone watches Crowder. He talks down to liberals because they hate it. He’s funnier than Colbert and has a bigger audience than CNN. The left despises him. Mug Club 4-eva fuck the clowns

Basically agree with this user. The "talking to audience as if they're 10" is probably to account for a mid range/low IQ audience.

Other than the fact that he's obviously milktoast and won't honestly deal with some very pressing issues, the only source I heard coming down on Crowder hard was Owen Benjamin and he handled it with absolutely no class and ended up looking like a total clown imo. He told some stories about Crowder screwing the German kid Sven out of payment and being a dick to Jared, and it was pretty compelling stuff. But his unending fixation and beating of the dead horse just made himself look classless and petty. Now I don't even care anymore.

If you don't like him don't watch him OP.

Nobody here even knew who this guy was till that faggot fuck wouldn't shut his polesmoker about him.

LEAVE TIM TEBOW ALONE

ever since Adam Kokesh exposed him I hated the dude (never liked him to begin with, but never heard of him).

youtube.com/watch?v=sNHwERk5kbE

Pretty sure everyone knew who he was when he made trigglypuff a thing years ago.

he doesn't pretend to be an intellectual, sometimes he's an irl shitposter and he makes no bones about it. he doesn't take himself seriously like ben shapiro, he offers his unfiltered opinions and people like listening to him for a reason.

Memeflag...
isn't Kokesh that "am i being detained (repeat) little bitch?

Attached: b87.png (544x535, 512K)

Attached: gaywonk award.jpg (755x1058, 234K)

>change my mind bro
>I refuse to change my mind even if you bring any kind of good arument to the table, allow me to talk down to you like you're an uninformed child
imagine being steven crowder

Ever since jewtube cucked, all I see are Crowder videos in my recommended. I don't log in either and my cache auto clears when I close my browser. I haven't watched a video of his in months.

>milktoast
who's the midwit now, user?

Attached: hljsdfbs.png (486x434, 445K)

Hes always been a fag. He walks right up to the line of mainstream ideas but stays on the safe side cause
>oy vey better not run afoul of the merchants
Hes the definition of controlled opposition

Really makes you think though

Attached: crowder.jpg (885x262, 45K)

Change my mind are the best ones

>right up to the line
If he started naming names and talking about ZOG then I'd change my mind (ironically enough) but making veiled jokes doesnt cut it. Say what you will about Alex Jones at least he said whatever the fuck he wanted

>milktoast
Milquetoast

The lawyer is the only funny one of the lot. Cringe central. Jones on the show tomorrow.

youtu.be/J2hdr_L8S7Y

Attached: unarmedblackman.jpg (358x360, 30K)

>extremely high pitched voice
>talks like he just snorted Adderall
>a leaf

He's a nigger to his employees and isn't funny as he thinks he is. Any time any of his employees maie a joke and it seems like everyone is listening he ridicules rhat person and atracks there charater under the guise of "its just a joke/prank、bro"
He's a cunt

Attached: 1559999806075.jpg (771x1024, 60K)

He's a zionist too. Loves Israel

He, like many, will talk about bolshevism, cultural marxism, the Frankfurt school, etc, but never mention the who. Everyone knows you can't openly criticize jews, but that's not Crowder's fault.

They must be really scared if they are going after crowder. I guess he failed at his gatekeeping job.

That's gravy, faggot

I think more highly of him now that he's attracting Jewish character assassination threads like this one.

He talks like a fag and his shits all retarded. Plus he's a homo.

He's a fucking leaf. The only good thing that came out from that Earth's anus is Norm MacDonald.

the dude is a neocon fag, like bohemian grove conservative gay sex clubs, he doesnt have an original idea of his own, and if it was his choice we would have Jed Bush as president, his humor is beyond cringe, I cant fucking stand this guy he triggers me

The Red Green Show was pretty good too

Unironically, the best explanation here. Never trust a leaf

Attached: kfsbflsbg.png (350x436, 247K)

Why can't you just have sex instead of worrying about this meaningless shit

Attached: 1555501316363.jpg (390x435, 24K)

>one post by ID
t. trannies and libshits buttblasted by crowder

>imagine thinking libshits on campuses ever issue reasonable and good arguments

kys fampalam
reddit is down the hall to the left

Attached: 123123.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>that pierced belly flap

Gross

Why did you ever care in the first place?

He's fine. No biggie if you don't like him.

Attached: carlos maza world's biggest asshole.jpg (1280x720, 279K)

This. Great format. Fun to see the tension of a crowd that can't articulate their bullshit.

Fpwp

if he sucks so bad why is he btfoing libtards at every turn?

it’s because he’s 10 too

He creates some good drama from time to time... imagine if he was actually smart.

This

retards can do that too

He’s still good at owning shitlibs about guns. He’s not good for anything else.

And who pays for the stupid mug club. Also that fag friend of his is annoying.

Attached: 7B66626F-BE4D-43EA-8B30-6CE76B6ED6A6.png (739x579, 550K)

He's a dumbfuck who makes a lot of bad arguments. Also his pathetic "I saved myself for my wife" bluepilled as fuck mentality. What a christcuck. Not gay Jared? What a faggot.

Attached: 1559946006471.png (288x300, 113K)

Nobody should ever feel ashamed for throwing a right winger under the bus. You bigot!

Attached: 5BE4B86E-CCA5-4AC2-A10E-7ADB34CA3CBE.jpg (852x713, 223K)

Attached: 74972DA1-104E-4532-82C5-FFBC65CA2D36.jpg (540x578, 40K)

remember when joe rogan argued with him about weed and he started to cry and called rogan a bully
when all the weed channels got banned on youtube he was all "drugs r bad n u shouldnt talk about bad things"
fucking hypocrite leaf
fucking leafs
:(

most pedophiles that get convicted are republicans

rightwingers use the Bible to justify what they do, not what I would consider a factual book

youtube.com/watch?v=o6C6cYC8kG8
kek BTFO by an aussie who's actually funny

youtube.com/watch?v=NUNQT7Pouwc
same guy btfo mollyjew

Go back to plebbit. We see right through your shitty attempts to sway opinion. Sage.

I'm not sure how bored or low IQ you'd need be to watch crowder. Seems like you could literally watch anyone else and be more entertained.
jesus fuck even sargoy might be better
read some god damn books you sick fucks

He is a normie cunt
Thnks for posting cocksucker

>Their were only six right wing terrorist attacks in the entire world from 2001 -2010
>Unsourced data

I knew right wingers were stupid but this is next level.

Attached: OG-CN144_NUMBER_4U_20190404162201.png (600x800, 11K)

He goes after low hanging fruit. Neocons get the rope too.

>unsourced
t. brainlet

I'm the brainlet lol. I've never seen more bullshit data in my life. And this faggot posted it unironicly.

wait a second.... arnt YOU a Leaf!??

You're a dipshit nigger

Attached: 1560215230419.gif (270x400, 320K)

Worse thing about him is his humor he's terribly unfunny for a "comedian".

No honking, no pie in face, and no silly faces means not comedy.

>Seething low iq Cleetus.

I'm sorry you're so triggered by the truth faggot.

>the tranny buzzword
how to out yourself as the latest generation of Jow Forums, not everyone you dislike is a tranny or a liberal, crowder is a faggot who isn't even racist like anyone with a brain would be
>we
kek

If I were president I'd force this dumbass faggot to become a tranny if he kept wanting to do his faggot show. He would have to twerk in front of kindergartners too.

>He cucks to women.
>He's a rude debater and riles the crowd up like a leftist.
>He won't debate a true intellectual like Jared Taylor.
>He licks Israel's asshole.
>His only use is to slowly convert normies.

>2001
I'm gonna call bullshit

Attached: u wat.jpg (640x960, 30K)

Wow get a load of this brainlet.

Damnit, Owen, get back to fixing your fucking goat pen fence and stop shitposting about Crowder all the time!

Oh, I believe he ADL and splc, too.

>has more views than all the liberal media
fuck off you FIG

It's only terrorist attacks done by Islamists and the Alt-right.

I've never found him funny and if this is the best of """"Conservative comedy""""""""", that's sad.

I occasionally enjoy his videos but then he starts acting like a total dick to his co-hosts and it really turns me off. If he makes a joke they all have to pause and laugh at it but if one of the other guys makes a joke he wants to quickly move on to the topic. He comes off as pretty insecure about himself sometimes.

That's a fuckin lie.

Him and Tucker Carlson are good at hiding their power level.

His interactions do seem weird don't they? Like his employees treat him like the kind of boss you have to brown nose.

Mentally ill freaks seething

All I know is not gay Jared recently tweeted out a bear emoji.