RETAIL APOCALYPSE: Off/Aisle to shut down; close all locations

>Trump's economy is wonderf-

And down goes ANOTHER chain store...

>Kohl’s to close all Off/Aisle locations

>Menomonee Falls-based Kohl’s Corp. on Tuesday announced plans to wind down its Off/Aisle discount concept and close those stores on Aug. 3.

>Kohl’s operates three Off/Aisle locations in the Milwaukee-area, at The Mayfair Collection in Wauwatosa, on East Sunset Drive in Waukesha and at the Marketplace of Brown Deer in Brown Deer, and one in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.

>“We appreciate all we’ve learned during the Off/Aisle test about inventory management, operational efficiency, store experience and nimble, empowered store leadership,” Jen Johnson, senior vice president of communications at Kohl’s said in a statement. “We also learned that our strength and ongoing improvements in inventory management across the company does not allow us to appropriately stock Off/Aisle stores at scale.”

>Kohl’s first rolled out the concept in 2015 with its New Jersey store location. The three additional stores opened in Milwaukee during the following two years.

biztimes.com/2019/industries/retail/kohls-to-close-all-off-aisle-locations/

Attached: 636207637499855684-OFFAISLE[1].jpg (3200x1680, 430K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/graphics/2017-retail-debt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've literally never heard of Off/Aisle.
Sounds like a simple store concept failure rather than a failure due to industry health.

a knock off shlep merch store that already is a messy shitshow.
Saks -> Nordstrom-> Macys-> Nordstrom Rack-> Kohls -> Ross -> goodwill. who gives a shit.

Who?

Never heard of it. Also, I love the shutting down of America. I hate this mongrel country.

>Milwaukee

I’m going to guess niggers for 100.

Retail has been dying for 20 years faggot

Kill the malls.

Don't worry, we let the Jews print free money for themselves for 106 years. What's the worst that could happen?

Attached: space nigger.jpg (508x280, 65K)

These type of stores were always dying, who gives a fuck.

bloomberg.com/graphics/2017-retail-debt/

I remember reading that and it still holds up.

>Off/Aisle
Never heard of it.

Fuck chains
I bought local today

Came here to post this

>blaming Trump and not Amazon

Khols fuckin blows also, every item requires me to do math. Plus buy one get one half off, so either I get ripped off bc I only need 1 or I buy 2 of the same fuckin thing? Top that off since everything is 40% off if an item isn't 40% off then it's a fuckin ripoff, so I end up buying nothing.

>budget store used exclusively by beaners and niggers shuts down
omg drumfhy is the worst

I'd like to point out that small businesses are closing left and right in California. I haven't seen any numbers in the news yet but this is my view from the ground.

Pic related was a family run window and door shop that has been their almost the whole life. It closed this year and a illegal pot shop opened.

Attached: 20190611_184412.jpg (2576x1932, 1.04M)

Attached: 20190611_184412.jpg (1932x2576, 1.06M)

Never heard of 'em. Meh.

why don't we instead turn these into spiritual, philosophical, cultural, art learning/practice environments?

this can become a huge opportunity for the improvement of humanity and our civilization

fuggg

Trust the Plan. Trump is an accelerationist.

Attached: Accelerationism.jpg (184x274, 10K)

>kohls closes 4 stores that were for market research
>orange man bad

these shills are tiring

I can't tell if you are being serious or not. But I'll check your digits anyway

Looks like it was a low end store for niggers.

Down the block was this family owned carpet place that had been their since the 1970s. It closed within the last year and became a illegal pot shop. Los Angeles County doesn't allow it but wont shut them down either.

Attached: 20190611_185145.jpg (1932x2576, 1.48M)

>Wauwatosa
middle class burb
>Waukesha
slightly better middle class burb
>Brown Deer
yarr there be darkies

they put these stores in retarded locations. Plus how do you get more discount than a regular Kohl's anyways? Everything in there is already on discount. It makes no sense. What the fuck were they selling, burlap sacks and shoes made from used Bridgestones?

Attached: 1554145047292.png (758x769, 22K)

I thought you fags hated capitalism.

Attached: rly makes you think.jpg (1920x1088, 186K)

Oh no, all the big transnational retail stores are going out of business because of the Trump tariffs... To have retail we might have to buy from a local ma and pa store again, that's terrible! /sarc

GDP growth is above 3%, but the death of some unheard of spin-off retail outlet in the country with the most retail space per capita surely spells economic doom.

if it was in Brown Deer, it was definitely for the melanin enriched

Agreed. The sooner this ends the better. For everyone.

fuck boomers

>yarr there be darkies
As an former East Sider from the 90's I can confirm.

Attached: 93e.png (200x190, 42K)

The Mexican fruit stand business is expanding to new neighborhoods while other things are closing.

Attached: 20190611_190459.jpg (1932x2576, 1.25M)

Anything that sells made in China merchandise gets closed?

I hate amazon, but I think we can all agree it beats day drinking in order to go out in public to the mall and do some shopping.
Do anyone here remember how much shopping used to suck? It seriously drove me to alcoholism.

Blame amazon you dumb fat amerimutt

Attached: 1560302589763.jpg (640x965, 218K)

This memerica was always been a Jewish concept for spreading extreme degeneracy around the European countries

Check my post time (53:28). Divide by 8.

FPBP

Okay Satan. What's the deal here?

Attached: 6958_rWVfWYAN.jpg (600x450, 43K)