IT'S HAPPENING

No really, the Hong Kong Chinks are putting their foot down, and the Chinks are MAD SLIDING CHANs

nypost.com/2019/06/11/hong-kong-will-beijing-send-in-the-tanks/

Attached: 1232532598345.png (1030x727, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-06-11/hong-kong-protests-reflect-schism-between-china-and-west
bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-48577907
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBl05xNq_AU
pscp.tv/w/1mnxevVYALaKX
youtube.com/watch?v=kgpVeVIwXuo
pscp.tv/w/1eaKbvPRZjnKX
pscp.tv/w/1dRJZmPXRywGB
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-06-11/hong-kong-protests-reflect-schism-between-china-and-west

Attached: 1065733493453.png (1223x519, 446K)

No happening. Just shill JIDF post like yours. Fuck off kike.

Attached: 1558671936641.png (622x623, 531K)

Attached: 4465f93f6ff100.jpg (800x532, 152K)

Commie insects so delusional they're willing to shoot themselves in the foot. Why the fuck would you mess with Hong Kong? Don't you like money?

Post links, images, and memes here.

bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-48577907

Attached: 12335342386532.png (531x741, 309K)

I had a feeling shit would start up after china went full kneejerk to prevent protesting on the anniversary of tienamen square

I couldn't figure out why there were so many absolutely shitty 1 posts, and then it dawned on me... The chink $.50/post army is sliding the fuck out of anything relevant to the biggest political story of the day.

Just looked it up, there are now 3 million more chinks in hong kong than there were when tienamen square happened. Dis could be good.

I noticed it about 3 days ago but didnt think anything of it outside of normal chink shit.

Send it the tanks!! HAHAHA OH my fucking goddddddd THE GOT DAMN FUCKING TANKS!! JESUS

Shit's going down. We're going to get some new webm material soon; can't wait.

I've been reporting posts all fucking day, absolutely bullshit posts all over the place, I feel almost like I should counter spam these fuckers.

you all need to watch kyle bass drop the mic on Hong Kong

chinks are about to get fucked and they don't have a clue

>Kyle Bass is one of the characters in The Big Short.
>He talks about the risk behind Hong Kong losing its preferred status by the US and Britain
>New law on Wednesday, allowing for extradition of Hong Kong citizens to China
>Hong Kong could lose special status
>Tariffs could apply to them (currently USA tariffs against China do not apply to Hong Kong).
>Furthermore, 80% of Hong Kong's reserves to defend their currency have been drawn down within the past year. >They have 20% reserves left to defend their Hong Kong - Dollar peg.
>Possibility of the Hong Kong dollar peg being broken,
> Huge potential for capital flight from Hong Kong if Wednesdays law passes, and Trump decides to invalidate Hong Kong special status as a result.

Attached: 1559498595393.gif (316x306, 1.05M)

If you were the Philippines or Indonesia in Minecraft, would you send in a few boxes of AT, in Minecraft?

they are all paid by Soros you faggets

So do you think the British rule of Hong Kong brought a shitty government and the chinks will do better?

What's AT?

China's about to pull off the biggest slight of hand on Hong Kong sovereignty in modern history.

extradition of Hong Kong citizens to Chinese interment camps imminent, especially if you attended a recent protest

Attached: 1546900769338.gif (700x718, 3.16M)

Only in exchange for ladyboys, tee bee aych.

In minecraft they call them Armbrust or RPG-7.

>When Britain ceded control of the island city in 1997, Beijing promised to uphold Hong Kong’s freedoms and its legal system until at least 2047 under the slogan “one country, two systems.”
>But the Chinese Communist Party keeps breaking its word, or at least seeing what it can get away with.
Communists lie??
Holy fuck, this upends my view of the democrat party! What will I do now?

Im just saying all those protesters are Soros paid shills. Deal with it.

The only issue is that regular Hong Kong citizens are pushing back. but they'll be pushed aside. The PPC has already bought out and intimidated the Hong Kong government, including the police force.

The real test is if Trump will let Hong Kong keep it's special status. But he needs a UK prime minister who is freidnyl to coordinate the impact of a revocation.

The UK elections just got 10X more important, because they could inadvertently decide Hong Kongs special status.

If Our Guy Nigel gets in, the chinks are fucked. He'll coordinate with Trump to revoke Hong Kongs status at the same time.

It could get ugly.

Attached: bs3jiuseft921.png (768x768, 371K)

pscp.tv/w/1mnxevVYALaKX

people blocking roads

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-11 21-39-18.png (624x331, 286K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-11 21-46-59.png (591x510, 141K)

So you're not really saying anything.
You refuse to address the actual topics to slander by straw-man.

Attached: 103425324322.jpg (618x410, 112K)

>MFW glownig color revolution for chyna

Attached: 1549127974449.png (313x472, 252K)

nope
summerfags

Holy fuck. And I thought the brazilian government was retarded.

>If Our Guy Nigel gets in
Lmao how do you think the tory leadership elections actually work.

Attached: 1537925280344.gif (695x392, 2.29M)

chink posters stand out from both summercancer and jidf. Easy to spot.

>15% of HK's population are on Soros' payroll
I think you might be retarded, you should get that looked at

>soros shills
>protesting against communism and arbitrary government overreach

Those two things do not go together

There are 85,000 Americans living in Hong Kong. what happens when they all come home...

Attached: 1529466726669.jpg (648x881, 599K)

9:51 AM
Wednesday, June 12, 2019 (GMT+8)
Time in Hong Kong

youtube.com/watch?v=kgpVeVIwXuo

rollin' for violence

ah shit here we go again

livestreams frozen

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x358, 7K)

pscp.tv/w/1eaKbvPRZjnKX

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-11 21-55-45.png (903x781, 799K)

CIA should be shipping arms to HK peons just in case shit goes South.

No doubt ZOG is there stirring up trouble.

Like a give a damn. As an American, I can be extradited to just about anymore.

*anywhere

These protests are foreign-sponsored.

best I could find. I think (((they))) learned something in Ukraine

>China nukes Hong Kong

Based

kek, We're starting a revolution in HK. The Chinks will get heavy handed with the protesters live on video. China has developed too much for its current political system. When things start going good, people want more freedom and autonomy. Did you know in China, you have to get a license to move regions to different cities. They have tiered rankings for their cities and you have to get a license to move. They all want cars and the freedom to use them. They've been okay with the current government because things have gone well, china became a large developed economy. I've been saying for a while that China is a timebomb not because of us but because they're going to have their own internal problems when things eventually slow down.

he's back

pscp.tv/w/1dRJZmPXRywGB

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-11 22-06-43.png (631x355, 285K)

that would kill their financial heart. No, the Chinese want a slow coup like take over where no one notices. It's like Isreal. One foot at a time.

Only this time, people fucking noticed.

Attached: DiNfM1d.jpg (600x900, 187K)

Yeah, retards like you have been saying it for 30 years and in that time China has only got stronger and the US more pathetic.

Fuck off and die faggot hand poster.

no, guys, just dive deep into the sources. you're not niggers aren't you? so don't act ones.

knowledges= our weapon

Hope they hold out since nobody's going to save them anymore. If there's an example of good effects of imperialism, Hong Kong was one

Isn't this common? Having protests against some China policy in Hong Kong. I've seen it many times in my lifetime and I'm not old.

Lol wonder who is paying you shill. Take your globo homo agenda elsewhere kike.

Attached: 1560235690305.png (900x676, 410K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZBl05xNq_AU
watch this to see the dominos fall

Attached: 1559014026535.jpg (1280x854, 264K)

How to bring down a giant?

Attacking him at his weakest point.

In the case of China that is its exclave: Hong Kong.

The US can't trigger protests on China's mainland itself, as the surveillance, censorship and oppression by the Chinese government is way too effictive here.

But it can initiate unrest not far away from it, hoping that it will spread like a wildfire.

And that's what we are witnessing here.

Attached: TdeuTQF.jpg (1649x1056, 127K)

Why do you think the US wants to bring China down?

Maybe I should be asking, do you think we should take China down?

>US subverting a rival instead of the US itself or an ally
It's an improvement.

china sending in tanks in hong kong will tank them forever

playing right into Trump's hands. His goal is to cause a reappraisal of the China country risk premium. For 30 years Westerners have poured capital into China as though it was a Western democracy with rule of law and protection for intellectual and physical property rights. Trump is, in part, trying to provoke extreme reactions from the Chinese government in order to illustrate the error of that thinking. If the country risk premium widens enough (and these things always overshoot), Western capital will "self-deport".

Frankly I'm disappoint. Previous generations of Chinese apparatchiks were so much smarter than this.

Attached: Xi_chief_advisor.jpg (600x478, 48K)

China is bringing it upon themselves by trying to take sovereignty away from Hong Kong, effectively making rendition legal.

They over stepped and are going to pay dearly for it.

Attached: 1555366112066.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

maybe as a plan for the upcoming Iran war. Put pressure on China then negotiate to lift the pressure if they agree to net aide Iran when the old boom boom happens

That's a very good question.

Let's say it that way: I think you (and we as well) should be superior to China.
The question is: how do we achive this goal?

Let's compare the situation to a foot race.
You can shoot your enemies and you will win.
No matter how weak, slow and fat you might be.
Or you are simply fitter and faster than them.

I would prefer the latter.

>nobody has even thought to ask what israel wants
jesus christ

That's indeed interesting.

I doubt Israel wants to get on the bad side of PRC at least as long as they get their share from the silk road trade.

>guangdong
lol

Wumao bangbang

Attached: 12315231.jpg (849x1200, 954K)

Imagine thinking glow in the dark niggers were competent enough to incite a million people to action

Governments can move pretty glacially, watch and see though. China has learned nothing since Tienanmen, only gotten more heavy handed.

What the fuck is Hong Kong going to do?

I'm so sick of these nothing fucking """"independent states""""" thinking they have any rights

Like you literally exist because China protects you

Attached: cf25185b1454d603b220fc120a78420b.gif (222x400, 32K)

I support any and all division between chinks.

>Protect
From whom? China itself?

TIENANMEN 2: HONG KONG CHING CHONG CHOO

How close are you to buying a one way ticket to Taiwan Hongkongbro?

I can't wait for Xi to be blamed for this and deposed. He's become far too big for his boots what with writing himself into the constitution and so on, and I'm the other Politburros are seething with resentment at him.

From Eu
The united states
Japan
Korea
India
Heck even Russia

What do you think will happen if China decides to wash their hands of Hong Kong

What you think you'll be a free independent state?
Able to fully support yourself?

You'll be fucking crushed
Absorbed
You exist under your own name because stronger countries allow you to

You are like a bug
C R U S H
Y O U

Attached: ill knock your head off.png (1344x743, 1.01M)

Hong Kong is the financial heart of china. Without it loses international capital, investment flows and a know how base plus trust factor that is worth it's weight in gold.

Pulling any shit there is especially now almost suicide. They can only hope that Hong Kong won't muster sabotage and ucraine style revolution.

Kiev meant nothing to russia and they could pull all sort of shit China can't.

It was bound to happen eventually , the Anglos were delusional thinking 99 year lease means forever lol although to be fair the lease was only for the New Territories , but the UK was forced to give up all of Hong Kong otherwise China would cut off water from reaching Hong Kong , and well that'd be a burden on the UK something it didn't want to bother itself with.

We don't want war with Iran. In fact, Iran being an ally instead of an enemy, if we can them to stop screaming uselessly about killing us, would be a real good thing.
Israel shouldn't want Iran off the map either, though I understand why they are threatened.

From the british
Without the PLA defending your sovereignty there's nothing to stop those tea-swilling moustache waxers sauntering right back in like they own the place.

Didn't that guy Simon from VisualPolitik explained how Hong Kong for surpassed by Shenzhen , and only makes a very small % of China's economy?

Ching chong China man
Hong Kong returned from bongland
Couldn't keep the locals happy
They snap and act like Issac kappy
Ban some books and banish locals
Watch as they gather to voice there vocals
Ching chong China man
Think they can get ahead of plan
watch them fail and loose this race
The japs will come again make some space

Attached: images-18.jpg (311x473, 33K)

Oh yeah, all capital is going to stop just because Hong Fuck gets absorbed, all of those business and structures and institutions are just going to *P O O F* disappear

What are you
Fucking stupid pills?

What is Singapore?
Hong Kong would do just fine.

That's very rich to say about the people who gave your mom refugee status in 1990, zhang.

The Communist state of China is the antithesis of the United States of America. Absolute rivals for the fate of how the 21st century will play out.

Who cares? pic related

CHINA MUST GROW LARGER!

Attached: Pearl River city.jpg (1800x1235, 421K)

>shitpost
Flag Confirmed.

Attached: 1560218549414.jpg (350x288, 20K)

lol

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-11 22-53-34.png (385x316, 10K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-11 22-53-55.png (298x252, 5K)

A country in Malasia 3,835 km away from China's Borders

Where on the map is Hong Kong located burgerman

This is a stupid post. Yes more than you think. But I wouldn't be surprised if they merged with the ROC.

Somebody learn to use Jow Forums and start giving QRD's PLEASE for fucks sake you fucking kikes

That was a drunk post you silly homo.

>What do you think will happen if China decides to wash their hands of Hong Kong
>China will invade you
Drunk home, Boris, you're go.

Attached: 1558980260657.gif (245x184, 737K)

Please
time and time again this happens,
Weak countries instantly fall to stronger countries

Look at all the poor helpless former Soviet union nations
They get spookied so they join soviet union
Soviet union breaks apart they join EU
Eu falls apart they'll join something else

An independent nation in the current world is a farce
It's fucking jokes

The weak should fear the strong

Attached: 1024px-Breakup_of_Yugoslavia-TRY2.gif (1024x823, 131K)