Why aren’t Women paid the same as men?

Why aren’t Women paid the same as men?

Attached: E6080693-B210-433B-891E-F74CEB629FEA.jpg (1125x1205, 517K)

They’re gonna get paid the same when they do as good a job

>women's sports

>white women beating up on PoC should be financially compensated for it
bit racist tbqh

Girls sports are actually MORE competitive then mens. The mens team play 3x worse. Vox hits another article right on the fucking head.

Next play a high school boys team :3

would you rather find $20 on the ground or tickets to a women’s World Cup match?

Because we're still a meritocracy to some degree.

>women played well against women
>therefore pay women more than men

>plays city boys youth team
>lose 7-0

This is proof girls get paid less for the exact same job as a man. They both play soccer. I was waiting for the hard proof that employers like to pay women less and look what we have here. I'm subscribing to vox now.

Teenage boys beat the women's Olympic team.
Let me know how they're worth more money again?

They'll get equal pay when they generate equal revenue.

Otherwise just disband the female leagues entirely and make them compete with males.
They'll get equal pay if they are equally as good as other males.

Attached: 1559067204515.jpg (733x850, 125K)

because they can't even win against middle school boys

Attached: Capture.png (1244x835, 76K)

Were they competing against men?

They don't earn as much. The last women's world cup earned $131 million, the last men's earned $6billion. 25% of the money went to paying the women players, while only 7% went to paying the male players. If you really want equality, the women would only be getting 7% of the money they earn. The truth is no one want to watch 90 minutes of women trying

I dont know a single person who watched female soccer or cares about the female soccer world cup.

In NZ, it's literally against the law to pay someone less based on their gender. Surprise surprise, the "pay gap" still exists, because women won't take hard jobs.

$20 and I'd rather watch golf with Grandpa on the t.v. than woman's soccer.

Attached: 8A02FAD4-0699-45C2-9748-4064BB04CFE1.jpg (1125x1714, 766K)

I actually know a former Women's National Soccer player.
She told me about some of the dynamics and I knew a bit from reading.
Basically the expenses of the team are as high as men's but there isn't advertising revenue because no one fucking cares.

>women can't defend the goal
>should be paid more

> much equal pay
Did anyone know that there is a chick's world cup?
Does the trophy come with a saucer and a spoon?

Nailed it bro. Let’s settle this the old fashioned way. Women’s team plays men’s team, and the winner gets paid the men’s current salaries and the loser the women’s salaries. We can do this every year to show everyone how fair we are.

>US Women's Soccer is one of the only organized women's soccer teams in the world
>Crushes third world no talent country team that doesn't pay their players at all
>Demands more money for beating the pants off a team the size of middleschoolers
>Not understanding that none of the above even matters and they'll get paid when people actually show up at their games

Because they are too busy taking pics of their pussy or buttplug at work and posting it on plebbit

Jew ran companies would have to pay more for advertisements during women sports. Jews aren't going to pay a penny more than they have too.
Also, any high school boys soccer team or any high end middle school boys team would crush the US women's team.

20 bucks any day. I'd pay not to go see the women's cup

sounding uppity, send in the trannies

Canada and US women's teams play way better than mens, but thats cuz the rest of women's teams are ass. A 17 y.o boys team would beat all of them

>I don’t know a single person
You could have just stopped there.

I should add, what the USWNT is complaining about is largely related to FIFA, the soccer governing body.
FIFA gives money to each soccer confederation based on the tournaments they compete in.
The women's being much less prestigious, carries little profit.

Yet no one gives a fuck about them.

It's like being the best racquetball player, sure it's impressive but really no one gives a fuck about the sport.

Attached: womenssoccer.png (890x595, 309K)

>Canada and US women's teams play way better than mens
Clint Mathis at his fattest could have beat the US and Canadian women.

I like how much they ran up the score, they were sending a political statement with that one. A form of microaggresion if you will especially considering the same soccer team that ran up the score immediately filed a fair wage complaint.

I’ll take the free beer money.

>but thats cuz the rest of women's teams are ass. A 17 y.o boys team would beat all of them

READ

I'd like to see any of you face off against this all female soccer team. They would crush you incels. Hell, they could give you a few days to learn how to play soccer and they would still crush you.

Like it or not it is sexist to deny these women money.

This.

Read yourself moron

but isn't the fact that they scored 13 goals proof women's soccer sucks ?

USA
USA
USA

Because theyd lose 12yo boys 5-0

yes pay wahmens athletes as much as men, so the leagues can go out of business and we go on with our lives

would gladly pay 20 not to go to any soccer game

Attached: 1549123092158.png (472x636, 320K)

Attached: 1514571394731.png (913x848, 660K)

Attached: 1550087430401.jpg (819x960, 125K)

kek

noone cares about women sports, that's why. Unless it's volleyball

>Why aren’t Women paid the same as men?
Because the value of their labor is based upon the demand.

People are willing to pay more for things they really really want.

Not a lot of people are willing to pay to see women kick a ball, especially a bunch of "pro" women who literally got their asses handed to them by a boys high school team.

There it is, the "they're better than you" argument that crops up anytime women's sports is discussed. Nobody's comparing them to average men, they are comparing them to the U.S. men's team, who would wipe the floor with them before the first half was over if they played each other.

Also, see

>female team sports

Hahahahahahaha

Attached: 1480523893665.png (1218x2987, 3.48M)

Well why don't you go pay them?

That's still way more than they deserve.

Hey, lot's of exciting stuff happens in women's soccer.

Attached: RegalFrightenedGallowaycow-size_restricted-min.gif (365x250, 3.11M)

I'm an incel so i'm scared to give them equal pay for an equal job.. It is scary paying women what they are worth.

I know every dollar she earns will just go towards makeup, which is deceiving to men everywhere.

I demand even more money for men and less money for women in jobs everywhere, and take away there right to vote so they can never reverse my genius plan!

>prove your competition is a joke by getting a retarded score that wouldn't happen in real soccer
>that's why we need equal pay!

Attached: 1275627259776.jpg (550x480, 94K)

Nobody cares about women’s sports. They’d get paid the same as the men’s team if they got the same viewership.

Attached: 5EED86EF-86B0-4043-80EF-FB28D35C5495.jpg (480x360, 16K)

In comparison to the rest of the teams. Canada and US Mens are shit compared to the rest of the men's teams, while the women's teams are top 4 in women's

They're not being denied money, they are getting paid. And the fact that they can't negotiate higher pay without turning it into a gender issue shows just how pathetic their demands are.

They shouldn't be paid at all.

Except in hot protein.

Mine.

Nobody scores in soccer because it's the kind of game that when both teams are real good neither can get ahead. Which does make it a shit game.
When preteen girls playing your sport is more exciting than professionals because goals are actually scored it's a shit game.

>t Brazil v Germany

tickets to a women’s World Cup match

>Nobody's comparing them to average men
They're losing to fucking U-15s, I think a fucking pub football team would give them a run for their money.

Eh, the US men are currently shit
But we've been competitive in the past.
The women have the advantage of a limited playing field.
Very few countries even field women's tearms.

Oh good one user, that will make female soccer more popular.

>literally no one watches women's sports, therefore women don't get paid as much
>nobody blames women for not watching women only sports

Have a (you) for lame bait

Because they shouldn’t be working

How many goals did they score against the men's team?

You heard it here folks, the mens team suck and the womens rock. Now give up the money before we have to take it out of your cold dead white hands.

>top 4 in women's

Which is meaningless if nobody cares about it. You could scrap U.S female soccer and nobody would care and youd also solve the pay issue lol.

Lack of talent

A pub football team would crush them. I'm referring to the "better than you" argument that people who try to defend women's sports always use. It's essentially a way to change the subject, or move the goalposts if you will, because no defense of women's sports really have merit.

THE PAY IS BASED UPON ATTENDANCE AND PROFIT YOU TWATS.

Now shut up and wax my dick.

20 bux because then if I wanted to go to the womens world cup I could buy a ticket and still have 15 dollars left over.

Attached: 1386214312072.jpg (831x981, 127K)

That sounds like a fair deal

if more FANS went to the womens games, instead of to the mend games? then the women would be paid more. funny how that works.

I hope these moron blue checks are getting rekt in replies. The best players at football clubs get higher paid contracts than teammates too, also why aren't they campaigning for equal pay for under 20s players and over 30s players who get given less lucrative contracts than teammates in their mid 20s??

That's like winning first place in the special olympics.

>13-0 in a World Cup game

Appalling standards

This. They didn't say, "We can take on the men's team, pay us men's wages." They whined that it's not fair because feelings.

13-0 is not the score that is based on financial earnings. How many asses in seats however is.

What these tards don't seem to understand is it's not about the amount of goals or anything else, other than the amount of money they can generate from the game itself. If the men's team has so much revenue that it easily dwarfs the women's then it makes sense to pay their athletes more. It's such a simple concept that the fact that we are still talking about this is pathetic.
Also equally pathetic that people advocate for this repeatedly when nothing comes of it because at the end of the day, very few people give a fuck about women's sports. It just isn't as interesting or competitive. Giving them millions won't change that. Sorry biology doesn't give a fuck about equality of athleticism.

All these people bitch about it but how many of them actually ever support the team outside of high profile international matches?

How many of them go to NWSL matches let alone can name a NWSL team?

Say what you will about the MLS but their Club games at least sell tickets and sometimes a lot.

Germany - Saudi Arabia wasn't that far off.

A penny will suffice

Refer to except a bit less crude lol

> white hands
Jews arent white and they rub their hands so you'll have to try really hard to pull the cash out

How do sports athletes make money? Sponsors, deals, primetime exposure, merchandise, donations, etc.

It's the women's World Cup. Mfw:

>didn't hear it on the news
>didn't hear it on the radio
>didn't hear qualifiers for it
>didn't hear scheduling or opening ceremony dates
>only heard about women's team beating Thailand (...seriously? Thailand? Do they even play soccer?) a whomping 13-0.

When I heard this, I was surprised:

>Wow. Women play soccer too? Awww that's cute.

They want to get paid like men do.

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

The only women sports that interest me is tennis, but that gorilla Serena Williams had ruined it for me. If I wanted to watch a ghetto nigger do a little gangster dance, I'd drive down to Kearny NJ.

Fucking women and niggers are so god damn retarded.

All my friends watch womens soccer, who even watches men soccer? If i wanted to watch cavemen move around a ball i would watch the superior basketball or football.

Soccer is a game of calculation, slow and steady wins the race. It is a game of minds. It is a womens sport.

Because women are inferior to men

see crowd

Attached: bblookatme.jpg (1023x575, 99K)

Have the men play the women. If the women can beat the men they switch paychecks.

See if they can score as many goals against men...

See how many goals the mens team scores against the Thailand women's team.

$20 please

Exactly, nobody is even talking about the female world cup, it's a charity that female soccer is a thing lol. It litterally just exists so women feel included, it's not because anyone wants to actually watch it.

Stop being a faggot, it’s utterly pathetic. We all know the left are retarded so why do you morons do this? Are you another one of these stormfags imbeciles who thinks he has to make the left look even more retarded to get support for the right? Kill yourself

Which is directly tied to ability. Higher ability = sell more tickets, because the match is more exciting to watch.