Why do so many third worlders and shitskins do this...

why do so many third worlders and shitskins do this? why do they pretend to be oblivious of their surroundings and act like the world revolves around them? why do they only give a fuck about themselves?

Attached: 1547507071148.webm (404x720, 2.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0WCqJ_oGzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IQ

What am I looking at here?

NPCs

They Npc

>imagine being so autistic you get mad about someone walking in front of you minding their own business

they literally are more obvious to their surroundings though
just simpler people really

literally nothing wrong in the video
wtf are you talking about?

>oblivious*

Huh?

found the fucking third world shitskins
you both need to go back

you too

Attached: Spread.jpg (165x249, 8K)

Why do whites step out of the way? thats the real problem. I always make sure to get atleast and elbow in there

Why were the white guys walking around oddly and quickly with a camera?

What did they expect? A parade and applause?

I just brace my shoulder and smash into them.

Fucking chinks have invaded Toronto.

ANTS ANTS ANTS

You stupid bitchass wh*Teoids complain about anything. I'l beat you fucken ass if I see you in person

Attached: 1559749290329.webm (720x480, 1.89M)

Because people need groceries ya chisel chest struhmfag.

Attached: 1a1.png (601x499, 91K)

Honestly it is only Asians. It's like they are completely oblivious of their own surroundings

fpbp its not race its IQ. dumb people cant imagine the independent minds around them.

plenty of whiskey tangos do this shit

>that being said most third worlders have lower IQ

Attached: 1499393549794.jpg (730x780, 46K)

And touch one of them?!

Looks more like the white cave monkey got his privilege checked

It's the guy's fault, retarded. He is giving space to them. If he is taller and weights more why would he bother doing that?

>flyover retards visit civilization.avi

I’ve noticed that whites who live in the city do that shit too. It makes you feel cold and anonymous, like everyone’s just a billboard to go by.
If any of you anons don’t get what op is talking about, you need to spend some time innacountry

Attached: 1560084631530.webm (202x360, 494K)

children exhibit the same behaviour, shitskin i.q doesnt go beyond age 10.

Nope, they are assholes

t. brazilian survivor

What?
Does the guy in the video think he can just walk in a straight line and everyone will get out of his way, without him having to get out of their way?
Is that what you're saying?

True. This is why chinks get into so many industrial accidents.

Attached: 1502686357306.webm (1280x720, 1.16M)

Whites have an entirely different understanding of time and space. Unironically. It manifests in all sorts of ways, but the results are always the same in that day to day tasks are done much more efficiently. It takes me 2/3 of the time if I go to the all white grocery store.

I'm a white guy and went to Melbourne in 2014 and not ONE asian person stepped aside for me when I was walking. Not ONE, it's the first thing I noticed there.

Get out of the fucking way niggers! REEEEEEE

Attached: Screenshot_20190523-215925.png (480x854, 297K)

asians ignore small issues and look at major ones. major idea is getting food, minor idea is caring about other people

we went though this like a month ago!

Old white people do this shit all the time too and it's fucking infuriating.

And there's the driving version of this which is pretty much universally done by women of all ages and anyone else over 45.
If you're gonna drive at the EXACT SAME SPEED as the person in the next lane, then GET THE FUCK OUT OF YOURS and go behind them so I can overtake you goddamn fucking boomer

I don't think so. I'm sure most of them are shitty people but I think they are just more simple in the mind really.
Spics cause the most industrial accidents in the US. They don't keep a vigilant lookout for things that could harm them. They are very static and just more obvious in general.

Charge right through them mate

Attached: 1559715321885.webm (640x366, 1.7M)

oblivious*
fucking autocorrect

lmao I watched this earlier in the chink hate thread. Fucking priceless

Go away, spic.

Just another insecure Whitey inventing a reason to hate on non-Whites.

Cuck bastard....get off Jow Forums.

lmao this is some real life three stooges shit

and that's a big nigga too, and they just act like he's not the biggest human in the store

You seriously don’t see what’s wrong?
No one is even acknowledging that he’s stepping aside and being polite. They don’t even look at him, not even the fucking old lady.

Fucking DEATH MACHINE

Attached: Wow.png (246x453, 159K)

I was at Wal-Mart today and just watched a Mexican dude load his groceries in the car and instead of returning the cart, he just gave it one hard push into the middle of the parking lot and left. I see Mexican drivers just stop in the front of stores, or in the middle of the lane of a parking lot and just park there waiting for someone, like they don't understand that's what parking spots are for. One time they were parked in the lane and like 5 cars were stacked behind them, honking, because they couldn't get through. She pretended to not understand when people shouted and waited there until her fat friend waddled over. I think they just literally feel no responsibility to be decent.

This is why I avoid Costco. The Costco where I live is always filled with chinks and they all behave this way.

He relaxed

Shitskins have zero understanding of social etiquette.
However, if you want to drive this message home you can't use some big bulky guy, people would just ignore it due to "masculine cishet white male".

The biggest idiot is the one who films himself while doing groceries

Fear. You automatically ignore threats you can't do anything about and take on a submissive behavior (fantasy) when authority walks by.

Attached: qGwrdWK.gif (400x170, 1.97M)

The grocery store I go to is mainly white.

Everyone smiles and greets one another. The children run around playing tag. The cashiers are flirtatious and laugh at all your jokes.

When you notice someone in your peripheral coming toward you so you step forward quickly to not impede their passage.

When proceeding down a short and narrow and you notice someone ahead step out of the way so that they may access the isle after you have passed, and you slightly speed up to lessen their burden while maybe making eye contact, smile and greet

>that bicyclist who almost pedaled away but the pole sign of death landed on him with amazing accuracy

Jesus Christ my sides are gone.

I thought that he should probably be getting out of THEIR way due to his being a god damned tank in a confined area shared not only by his ass. Don't get me wrong, there is a lot wrong with 2nd/3rd world social behavior, but this is not a "paragon" instance. You know what paragon means, right?

Their driving is even worse. These cunts don't understand 4 way stops

my fucking lungs

Attached: 18.jpg (549x557, 140K)

Even the Machine God hates chinks

That's why you're an incel.

It's a 14 year old edge lord, and Jow Forums is a containment zone.

Meanwhile all the lefty edge lords have free reign across the interwebs to make lefties look lord's sociopathic crybabys lol.

Victory is assured. Reap.

Attached: 15265859079916.jpg (534x400, 58K)

What goes around... *vroooom*....Comes around.
Karma, the circle of fate.

Fuck chinks and shit skins and they are anoyhing to walk around and walk around obliviously in sidewalks and in malls and congregate in the middle of walkways they top of stairs etc like morons but in this case he is in the produce section of a super market not the Main Street people tended to be more looking at what they want to buy not expecting someone to be using it as a thoroughfare since there’s a million different things on the shelves and don’t expect some goon looking to make straight for the exit.

The guy in the car thinks about leaving because he doesnt want to help and incur the liability for the medical bills, but then sees others help and thus mitigating his liability he joins in because he is also worried about his government social score. #bugmenlogic.

moooooom no one is noticing me :'(
I'm so special

That one chingchong on the bike is one lucky motherfucker.
As for the other bugman, I wonder if the crash killed him, the crane falling on its body or the bus running it over.

Imagine how they'll act when stoned.

They do it because they are members of inferior subspecies of human. White people, (men especially) are the pinnacle of human evolution. These lesser beasts (shitiskins, niggers) could never understand the superior consciousness of the White man. The white man built this world and we also have the compassion to move out of the way when we see another animal crossing our path. Our capacity for abstract thinking allows us to put ourselves in the other persons shoes. Thus we courteously move out of the way. Subhumans did not evolve a high enough level of consciousness to have other perspectives. It is all about them and their next meal. How a beast of the wild thinks.

Attached: 1547266760403.jpg (490x490, 71K)

>all the assmad replies itt
OP's webm is GOAT shitskin b8

Oh shit i just noticed it runs over him TWICE

Attached: 1560288907547.webm (480x480, 2.94M)

I don’t know why this happens but I can confirm that it’s obnoxious and it happens all the time. I just hit them with my cart and keep staring at my phone and pretend like I didn’t notice them and just walk and look at my phone.

Damn that's a big guy

Its also why they cant wait in line like the legal immigrants

No sir. No. That is not the case. First of all, here we can afford to go to the grocery store, so you'd think we have a chance at your utopic vision. But in fact, the nicer and whiter the grocery store, the healthier, the more libtarded it is and the more everyone there has forced politeness, and an awkward stench of looking around to see if privilege is being properly checked. And then they see me, Mr. Fucking Real and about his own business, not bullying, but not submissive, just a real dude carrying his own burden alone, and there is a strange mystical awe that naturally accrues.

it looks like it's just a repeat of the action from another angle

Attached: 1464575693874.jpg (3264x2448, 1.5M)

It's their eyes, they can't hardly see shit.
Asians aren't built for modern civilization.

Attached: 1377034898_b722f9870bc789d035e3ab85bcf7fe7c.jpg (500x498, 47K)

for you

Not gonna lie, I've always wanted to try this

Attached: 1386038969118.gif (457x290, 2.71M)

Also Blair Cotrell, guy in op is based as fuck.

Watch him and his brownshirts run some faggot out of town.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0WCqJ_oGzQ

God that looks like so much fun

I came to Jow Forums (4 chan then infinity), because of the libtard overreaction to the npc meme. I went through all the pills, I meta-analyzed the site and realized it was a kike/fbi/cia faggot entrapment node (that's too complex for most of the unfortunate fools who come on here), but then I find this, this TREASURE TROVE of live leak videos... and I realize why I must leave, but why this has been of great purpose. Thank you foolish trap chans, you have been a useful conduit on the way to my life's ever advancing purpose. On to LiveLeak. Don't kys unless you glow. Farewell. You ain't got tractor derby.

Fuckin' based god.

>I always make sure to get atleast and elbow in there

Attached: Chad_coming_through.webm (640x360, 2.58M)

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN POOOOOOOOOOOOONCH!

""""white"""" man angry that he isn't [spoiler] actually white[/spoiler] and the rest of the world treats him like the third world subhuman shitskin everyone can immediately identify him as

holy fuck lmfao

>pretend

The fuck, elbow dim mak? Damn whyboi, apply that to the nig nog that fuckered your gf, not some random old lady and her daughter. Super autistics.

Because they are always on the sneeky watch while they steel shit.

It's fucked, but granny is flopping.

If more white men were this abusive we couldn't beat our women off with a stick.

Its a small woman not making way for a larger man. thats what is up. Its annoying when someone challanges the laws of physics. If the Guy wanted to, he would have plowed through the woman, and she would have not been the least bit conscious of why. Shes a retard

I was personally baited by a fed on there once.
All I wanted to do was talk to someone about the state of our country/ethnic replacement and the guy started going into detail about his gun collection and plans to kill people ...

We should start referring to 8ch only as "Fedchan".

Attached: fedchan.jpg (1349x820, 161K)

Typical day @ the office..... never ever ever let ypur guard down around them mutherfuckers ... no fucking hands in your pockets..... spread shoulders and out your arms and look at them cuz....... they are looking for something to fuck with or steal always and I do mean always.