>Wages so low it is barely distinguishable from slavery
>Get sick and die because can't afford healthcare
>Unaffordable college
>Corporations and rich own the government
>Corruption everywhere
>High crime rates
>Gay degeneracy running rampant
>Crumbling infrastructure
Old glory used to stand for good things, but I can't look at it anymore without thinking of all the rotten shit that it represents today. Even looking at the American flag now feels more like experiencing a foul odor than it does gazing upon a great symbol.

I stopped giving a shit about the USA when its government started caring more about corporations than it's people.

Attached: mccain-punishment-burn-american-flag.jpg (620x310, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Syf_9QhHIfA
mintpressnews.com/microsoft-electionguard-a-trojan-horse-for-a-military-industrial-takeover-of-us-elections/258732/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Today OP wasnt a faggot

MIGA

Attached: 1.png (994x618, 1.68M)

Quit associating the actions of retards with the values and principals this country was founded on. Join, or Die. Faggot

>can't look at it anymore without thinking of all the rotten shit that it represents today
Thinking about the wrong things, user. Think about the difference you can make. Think about the difference we can all make if we do not fear speaking our minds. Think.
>I stopped giving a shit about the USA when its government started caring more about corporations than it's people
The US government has actually BEEN a corporation since the institution of the income tax. This country, from the federal level to small towns, are fed or bled from taxpayers and the prisoners/justice system. Think.

Truly we are living in the Age of Moshiach.

Attached: ageofmoshiach.jpg (340x453, 116K)

>since the institution of the income tax.
Taxing the money you earn (the Founders revolted over less), taxing the food we eat, taxing the clothes we wear.
And it's never enough for the politicians, they spend more and more.

t. proud cuck

>Everyone living in poverty
Yeaaaa, no not true.
You want poverty, go to Venezuela or Africa.

yep thats the thing that sucks, we don't make our own clothes or technology anymore. We let 3rd worlders do it so they can have jobs, we live on a hyper inflated dollar and the fed fucks with it freely.

60 percent of americans live pay check to pay check, barely affording anything and striving.

Wealth AND Income inequality are past 1930s point.

Attached: wealthshare.jpg (670x411, 45K)

Well what do you know.....the yankees fucked it up

Attached: 1436195771147.jpg (579x531, 63K)

If Americans are poor they are the best fed poor people in history

Attached: 46F49827-B02B-4C2B-A212-514A8066E589.jpg (809x1024, 86K)

I have a house, a nice car, a wife, and eat 3 delicious meals every day. Make something of yourself OP

Give a man a comfy place to sit, frequent sex, and lots of food and see how fast he becomes complacent as the world around him burns.

BRAZILIFIED.COM

Notice how you were ignored even with digits, user?

Haha you fucking poorfag. You live in a country with some of the best social mobility, opportunity, and safety nets in the world,and you're still a worthless, stupid loser. What a huge whiny pussy you are. End yourself, retard.

Attached: fail.gif (204x204, 3.84M)

Almost no one lives in absolute poverty, and the % in relative poverty is unremarkable
>Unstoppable mass immigration
Yep
Pretty sure you don't know what slavery is if you think the average salary in the US is basically the same thing. Compare our wages, especially after taxes, to wages basically anywhere else.
>Get sick and die because can't afford healthcare
Complete meme, healthcare is far more expensive than it should be but the vast majority of people have coverage.
>Unaffordable college
College is a disaster in this country, but not because it's expensive. It's bullshit because the education is pointless, it's just a signalling mechanism to sort people, but once everyone has a degree it becomes worthless as a signal to potential employers. Most jobs do not require a 4 year college education to do, the system should be that people just take and IQ test to prove they're mentally up for certain jobs and apprentice with someone in the field to learn the skills that they need. Far cheaper and gets people into a job without wasting 4 years of their life, helps them get established faster and ready to start a family sooner. The education system should be burned to the ground, we shouldn't be trying to force more people to spend more time in it.
Too limited of a take - we're ruled by the Cathedral. Read Moldbug.
>Corruption everywhere
It's wildly overstated here in the US, any measure of corruption will show you that the US is not corrupt by global standards.
>High crime rates
Crime has been decreasing pretty steadily since the 90s and remains relatively low.
Enormous problem with no solution in sight.
Enormous problem too.

So that's 4.5/10 for you. 1 post by this ID, sage.

The good things about the States are the first and second amendments. Everything else has been shit since WW2.

>second amendment
t. shit that has been redacted like hotcakes without gloves for 20+ years
troll or shill? or just clueless?

Chabad pls go

>t. demoralized faggot
In the last 20 years the brady bill was repealed and concealed/open carry has been implemented all over the place. Do you live in California or some other leftist shithole, because the rest of the country has more gun rights, minus bump stocks, oh no.

Old glory stopped standing for anything good in 1861.

Finally you're waking up.

It's about time.

The sad part is is that none of what you said is even a lie or an exaggeration. We are truly fucked.

The only way we save this corpse of a nation that still exists is to end all welfare. The only way that happens is a vote, the only way that vote goes the right way is if we strictly control who is allowed to vote. The only way we strictly control who is allowed to vote is to have a vote on it. Therefore, it's completely hopeless. There is no saving it, there is no way out save for complete and catastrophic collapse. Stock up on essentials and ammo and enjoy the ride. It doesn't end until it hits rock bottom.

>60 percent of americans live pay check to pay check, barely affording anything and striving.

Boomers aren't allowed to believe this, and the few that do place the blame on Millenials as "Lazy and wasting money on iPhones and Avocado Toast".

Meanwhile, those of us that live in reality, and aren't "Millenials" are left no choice by to state facts (which they consider 'complaints')

You know, I have been wondering, as of late, why corporate terrorism is so rare? Why does no one bomb Google, Pfizer, Apple, Amazon, etc. At the very least cause them the damage that they have caused the country. So much more could be done to attack the very institutions that throttle the soul of America, but we would rather purchase their products or be boycotted by the company themselves for wrong think than to ever go against those who promise us shiny widgets at affordable prices. The government became a corporatocracy, then the only way to destroy your illegitimate government is to destroy the very corporations that give it life.

Attached: 1451025095960.jpg (1067x1600, 297K)

Then leave, Jamal.

Incorrect.

Because we kept you kike loving mulattos around? Agreed.

Currently people are too fat and happy. As long as the internet is up, that they can get the latest taco bell item, that they can watch the big game on Saturday sipping an ice cold brew, nothing of significance will happen. The money will of course, at some point, run out. They will start seizing private IRA/401K funds to keep it going just a bit longer and that's when you're gonna start seeing more killdozers. When that money runs out the chimps will start chimping and then we'll have a full on race war and I can't wait.

Me either, friend.

Attached: 2094459-1448248418853-image[1].jpg (1500x1500, 258K)

>stopped giving a shit about the USA when its government started caring more about corporations than it's people
Zionist bankers overthrew the government of the US in 1913. The USG has acted to promote the Zionist agenda - not the American one - since then.

The dystopia we have today is the Zionist dream.

Based and redpilled.

Attached: 118 - zry8fTd.jpg (1024x680, 180K)

So it took you 70 years to realize that Stalin and Hitler were right.

Checked

The pig will never get tired of being fed.

This
Fed with Corn and other trash "food" that makes you fat and stupid. You probably ate too much of it yourself.

The money will run out when the civilized world weeds itself from the USD cancer.

Oh wait, looks like those sanctions on Iran and trade war on China are already pushing that.

>>Everyone living in poverty
Speak for yourself poor fag.

Same. This country is a cesspool.

Attached: walmart.jpg (728x486, 100K)

Mobility for who? Niggers and women and any other shade of brown maybe. Poor white men? Lol

You americans are a bunch of faggots, you live in the richest country of the world and still complain like little bitches

> This country is a cesspool.

Sounds familiar.

Attached: 966.jpg (957x1118, 444K)

Judgement sounds nice to happen soon rather than in 10,000 digits of years from now ,eh?
We've only hit 4 digits worth of years.

It must be cleansed with blood and fire.

The only emotion I feel is hatred. I don't even care about my own parents since they allowed the country to devolve into this state.

Attached: 8ae19aba3c8bd425b7e81aaa0c2aad952c86c1ba63caa6942d027a05f1ee6184.png (2414x634, 566K)

>Haha you fucking poorfag. You live in a country with some of the best social mobility, opportunity, and safety nets in the world

This is what guillotine fodder rich shitbags actually believe.

have sex

Not even close.
Again, this is entirely false..
>Unaffordable college
This is true.
Been that way forever.
>Corruption everywhere
Welcome to reality? When hasn't there been corruption?
>High crime rates
Violent crime has been trending downward. There was far more violence in the 70's, 80's and 90's.
Truth
This is a massive problem that needs to be addressed.

I am bidding for president. I hear what anons have to say and I believe that I have the answers. Please visit Lambright.com for a full rundown on all of my policies. The future is bright! Lambright!

Attached: SmartSelect_20190211-181011_Chrome.jpg (1067x807, 429K)

Boo fuckin hoo posts are so gay
Mods FUCK OFF

Weimer problems get Weimar solutions

>I stopped giving a shit about the USA when its government started caring more about corporations than it's people.

Um....the govt isnt supposed to care about the people.

If we followed the constitution and got govt out of the economy, went back on a gold standard and had no income taxes....then it would be impossible for banks and corporations to bribe politicians for bailouts and subsidies, because there would be no tax money to give to them.

And lobbyists would naturally dry up and go away.

Then the only people who would run for office would be those that truly care about the country because it would be impossible to get rich...and they would willingly leave office after a term or 2 just like they used to.

live anywhere else in the world for a year. you will beg to come back.

cont-

Then you would have actual real capitalism. Where the businesses and corporations that thrive will be because they are offering a product or service that people voluntarily give there money for.

Remember folks....it is impossible to have a monopoly if there is no govt intervention.

A monopoly in the free market with pure capitalism would just be the best deal possible.

Agoraphobia (ag-uh-ruh-FOE-be-uh) is a type of anxiety disorder in which you fear and avoid places or situations that might cause you to panic and make you feel trapped, helpless or embarrassed.

Attached: Agoraphobia.jpg (852x480, 23K)

How are you going to deal with the gays when you become president?

>How are you going to deal with the gays when you become president?

Round them up and ship them off to the Hawaiian island of Molokai like they did with all the people had leprosy decades ago....except the new colony will be for degenerate retards.

>wwwwaaaaaaa the gubbermint isn't taking care of meeeeeeeeee

you must be a nigger if you expect the government to provide for you

>How are you going to deal with the gays when you become president?
By exposing the relationship between child abuse and the subsequent mental illness of homosexuality. Nobody is born gay. It is a product of "nurture" or lack thereof.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190105-130901_Chrome.jpg (959x949, 430K)

Kek, for some reason

I soent many years in uniform and used to be moved to tears at the National Anthem. Now I can't stand hearing it. Fuck ZOG Merica Inc.
This should be the new anthem
Fall of The Empire
youtube.com/watch?v=Syf_9QhHIfA

Attached: Accept Blind Rage.png (716x410, 263K)

AMEN MY SOUTHERN BROTHER

Yeah imagine being a mutt and still complain about your economy

It almost happened with the tea party before jews intervened and turned them into an anti abortion group.

USA hasn't existed since we imported the third world here.

>60 percent of Americans don't understand how to save

FTFY

US election ballots will now be safely counted in Israel by Microsoft
mintpressnews.com/microsoft-electionguard-a-trojan-horse-for-a-military-industrial-takeover-of-us-elections/258732/

Attached: Electionguard.png (720x1037, 384K)

retarded blind molech worshiper

>everyone living in poverty

Speak for yourself, faggot.

I bet the Moschiachk is gonna' be an all-star investor of some sort, right Mr. Sand?

This wan't the case before progress.

You blind about 1 and 2 my guy. Visit cities and look with open eyes.

Well, some people think it's Kushner.

Odd choice. I wonder if he's a gmo of some sort? His parents certainly have the cash.