Can someone redpill me on ethanol shilling?

Is it to subsidize farmers? Fuck up some other country's grain production? It makes no sense whatsoever on any level...also considering we are using fucking corn for it. Trump supporter for real here, but seriously 3 tweets tonight? I doubt the beast ever let's ethanol touch it's fuel lines

Attached: cropped-danger-of-ethanol-fuel-2fpvumy.jpg (1120x743, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=24&v=5WPB2u8EzL8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's about the price of corn and a myriad of corn derived products.

There is nothing corn can do that hemp cannot with less shit. Is it Monsanto?

Attached: Morpheus-The-Matrix-Quotes-9.jpg (1000x700, 183K)

Nothing to thanks pol

use it to stop global warming

what's the problem?

Its retarded, farmers dont diversify its a monopoly that fucks everyone over.

Switch to an electric lawn mower and weed eater, that's my advice.

It's shit fuel that costs more to make than gas?

I got the full kobalt chink line. Breddy good shit actually. If only the zero turn could carry enough battery to mow 3 acres

i don't think hemp has a high glucose concentration

its not shit fuel its actually pretty good. maybe not for a tractor but with the right engine ethanol is fine for a regular car

Or sugar cane jews

You mean energy rich fuel and you're too dumb to do any fucking research but oh well that's not my problem.

Fructose is the word you're looking for. Should be biodiesel corn needs so much petrofertilizer that this is retarded and killing our farmland not to mention Mississippi River pollution. I'm as pollack as anyone but this is shit

Attached: FB925FAA227B40D98D531A5386AE7562.jpg (472x472, 26K)

T. Iowa
Send screenshots of how much better it is than gas. I'll wait

In the US, ethanol is pushed as a subsidy for farmers. It gives them a market demand for their corn so they can sell it. It's inefficient and damages many components of an engine, but modern car engines have been tuned to use a certain %. Older engines and small engines suffer more from it fucking up the runner and plastics.

Ethanol is inefficient to produce from corn; it makes sense to create it from sugar cane though,which is why countries like Brasil run lots of ethanol. Also, if the point was really to use more ethanol then US should import it from Brasil. But the point is subsidies.

i mean it hardly matters they both get fermented in basically the same way. ohh you're suggesting making biodiesel from oils in hemp?

that seems interesting ill look into it

My turbocharged engine would agree

you turbocharged engine would get better gas mileage with straight gas of the appropriate octane.

by the way guys, fun fact: if the US were to start transitioning to ethanol as their main fuel, it would be more lucrative for corn farmers in Mexico to sell their corn for fuel rather than food.

another fun fact: Mexicans rely on corn and corn based products for a large fraction of their nutrition.

Make sure you get the wall done first.

who let this fucking faggot in and why is he talking about mileage.

sounds like a hippie loser, 800HP or bust

I enjoy having economy as well as making good power in my big block v8. something probably knows nothing about.

Next engine I build is going to have a big fuck you blower ontop of it.

Attached: DSCN1776.jpg (4608x3456, 999K)

Favorite fuel of Henry Ford who also hated Jews.
/our fuel/

Corn is often seen as a food, but it has to be washed with pot ash to render it's enamel thin enough to digest. It is prodced because it is a high bushel food stuff, is amended in livestock fodder, has numerous derivatives of food additives (xanthum gum, corn syrup, corn oil, maltodextrin, etc).

Bottom line? Corn is good for a strategic resource, but the mono culturing and fuel additive greatly outweighs the harm to the american diet and ecology of the soil.

It's because the US has so much surplus corn that if they dumped it onto the food market people would have 5 cent packs of corn and that's too cheap so in order to keep the goyim toiling away we have to use the agricultural surplus for random shit like plastic and fuel

Attached: cornsoviet.jpg (465x660, 62K)

Also we send a ton of it over to developing countries for free despite people starving here

Attached: CORN.jpg (682x1024, 185K)

do not put it in a boat
other than that, its pretty cool. corn has sugar, sugar into fuel using yeast and distillation
so far its only economical to do this with sugar cane or starchy corn
hemp fuel is directly using seed oil and burning that right?

Attached: 1560182657451.gif (978x827, 1.29M)

We produce it from sugar cane here which is the best for ethanol making so it comes cheap but making ethanol from corn is very inefficient. Probably they're pushing it to help farmers.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=24&v=5WPB2u8EzL8 its a simptom of collapes.

>the price of corn
there were articles everywhere past few weeks about how this year's corn crops were delayed from planting on time due to midwest rains, resulting in millions of acres unplanted.
now isn't a smart time for anyone to promote corn ethanol.

Attached: bitcorn.jpg (450x557, 43K)

Thanks lads I expected this thread to rot in the field so to speak. Key takeaways
Corn good for farmers
Corn might BTFO foreign countries
Corn bad for (most) engines and environment
Corn good to feed starving niggers
Corn will get you drunk..too bad the tax fags poison it.
Henry Ford wanted his cars made out of hemp plastic

Kek tractor captcha

Biodiesel from the seed oil ethanol from the rest of the plant that doesn't need nearly as much care as king corn

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-000923.png (720x1440, 194K)