Why won't millennials take care of lawns any more...

Why won't millennials take care of lawns any more? Back in the day everyone in the neighborhood would make fun of you if your grass was overgrown now its like a damned free for all and I'm sick of it

Attached: lawn-big.jpg (539x407, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=w39g_f7BMUk
youtu.be/jbHwAfHQA9M
amren.com/news/2018/12/university-educator-mowing-your-lawn-acting-respectable-is-racist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: pillow.jpg (1500x1045, 50K)

>now its like a damned free for all
As it should. Mind your own business.

Anyone middle class or above cuts their grass, you are just poor dude. I ain't making fun of you for it, I live low income areas too.

Grass is stupid. Grow food and flowers, and if you must, keep a patch to toss a ball around.

Because I'm lazy af and I don't care what my boomer neighbour's think.

I mow my grass every other week. Short grass looks stupid. Eat shit boomers.

Grass negatively impacts water quality downstream.

Turf bitch. No watering, no seed, no cutting.

Its actually more positive environmentally to cut your grass every few weeks. Many insects are going extinct because of our western habits. Without insects you don't have the birds and other prey.

This user knows. Some grass is positive but you should have a variety of natives in your yard. The most beneficial trees you can have are oaks and cherry. We need to increase insect diversity. Many people never see butterflies anymore because we use Roundup and constantly mow.

Soon, brother

The neighbourhood can go fuck themselves. Bunch of judgy stuck up keeping up with the Joneses cunts!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=w39g_f7BMUk

If you own a lawn then you aren't white

Attached: 8BB5A5FF-B2E2-4EA7-B1F0-429FE0378777.png (225x225, 9K)

No one understands the love you have to put in to mowing your lawn

Attached: 1531478980423.jpg (1343x1159, 1.74M)

It's better to do short cuts more often, than long cuts less frequently.

I meant only cutting small amounts more frequently and leaving it long, than cutting large amounts

Fuck i just bought a new riding lawn mower and echo weed eater for the 3 houses i have. I almost wish i could let them grow and not have to fuck with them

They don't have lawns anymore.

Neither houses.

Guess why.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x202, 202K)

I cut it once a week, but only because I need more material for my compost bin for my garden. Also if you let it get too big, it's a bitch to cut. But you'll never see me get anal over weeds though. Half my yard is just weeds.

it keeps raining and ill sink in the mudd
fuck off

it's your bedtime gramps

Allowing long growth increases grass species diversity and decreases risk from drought. When you cut short frequently you force the grass the suffer in the roots. Look at cow pastures that are continuously grazed versuses those that are rotational grazed.

Cutting in boot stage is perfection.

Blame the boomers, why mow a lawn you don't own?

You can tell OP is a boomer. Fuck your lawns.

Many people today don't understand that the soil is just as alive below the soil surface as above.

>as above so below

There are robot grass cutters in Europe.

You can buy them everywhere over here.

>One post by this ID

Be sure to sage all posts. BTW the reason millenials don't mow lawns is because almost none of them can afford one. Thanks for the infinite millions of shitskins flooding the country and never allowing property prices to drop despite living in a country with negative birth rates!

Attached: plump with child blood.jpg (422x594, 92K)

>It's the immigrants fault

Every fucking time. /po/tards love their rich masters lmfao

Attached: delayed.gif (200x150, 395K)

3 words, user. Preventative grub control.

My cat enjoys the tall grass

>not growing out your lawn to promote bee population growth and harvest food
Pillow soon.

Millennials don't own houses, because they work in cities where house ownership is impossible (thanks jews!)
What are you posting about, demented boomer?
'sage' goes in 'options'.

I mow once/twice a week to keep snakes away from the house. We get a ton of them here. Half my grass is scalped, dry, etc. Dont give a shit at least I have a house and a couple acres peasants.

Snakes aren't dangerous. Many eat mice.

Grass is meant to grow free.

Neck yourselves, boomers.

I only do it when boomer neighbours threaten me with legal action, leaving notes etc otherwise I have zero desire I don't own the house and never will own property

Having some clover and dandelions also. Lawns look way better and they even added clover to the grass mix so you didn't have to fertilize as much.

Ironically all three overgrown lawns on my street are owned by boomers.
everyone else usually mows their shit on the weekend except for those lazy old fucks.
the nicest lawn in the neighborhood is owned by some mexicans who run their own lawn care business.

Attached: 1507227251412.gif (353x448, 1.47M)

You think I'm worried about mice? Snakes aren't dangerous? Most on my area arent... however my state has 3 rattlesnakes and already blasted 1 away this summer. I rather deal with a mouse than a snake.

How do you get rid of unwanted species of insects and plants that have taken over your lawn?

Attached: Sully from Commando.jpg (708x383, 36K)

>Half my grass is scalped, dry, etc
Same here. I cut the grass every week, but I don't put any chemicals or anything. Whatever grows there is welcome except in my flower garden area.

Neighbors bitch about the weeds, but then after I cut and edge they compliment how nice the lawn looks.

Mice will destroy your home and vehicles. (Did you know modern vehicle wires are coated with peanut/soi products? Rodents HATE it and will never chew through your wires!).
What are snakes going to you, retard? Let me guess you're a christ cuck aren't you?

>retarded boomers grow and mow fucking grass like goats instead of growing food and raising chickens
What the fuck is wrong with you people?
Out west all the lawns have been removed and replaced with xerascaping. It's just gravel and catcus plants they never have to worry about.

Sounds like you have boomer neighbors. You know what to do.

The birds will actually wait on the driveway when they see me bring the mower out and will follow behind me looking for bugs in the fresh cut grass.

Attached: 1502051130505.gif (250x250, 1.9M)

They're lazy fucks

youtu.be/jbHwAfHQA9M

Oh yeah, no doubt. I went on vacation a few weeks ago, didn't mow for about two weeks. When I started mowing, one of the boomer pricks came out, waved, and said "THANK YOU!"

Bitch, I wouldn't mind a decrease in property value. Fucking county has raised my property taxes/valuation >10% for the past two years.

I'm a christ cuck because I dont like snakes? You're a typical retard that probably doesn't own anything of value. I just said I live in rattlesnake territory why the fuck would i want them near my property? Probably because I love my wife and dog and dont want them bitten. Nor do I want them in my house..snakes of any kind for that matter. Just sit down and watch either your dad or land lord mow your lawn faggot.

>Bitch, I wouldn't mind a decrease in property value. Fucking county has raised my property taxes/valuation >10% for the past two years
Get some lawyers to fight it.

Rattlesnake lives matter, bigot

Could fucking care less.

Dats ignorant

Rattlesnakes aren't going to bite you (I live the mojave desert).
You're obviously a christ cuck because of your mental retardation. Snakes are nothing compared to rodents, if you want to talk about danger to your family.

>It isn't the endless waves of immigrants causing it
Lets play spot the foreigner

>Rattlesnakes aren't going to bite you
Uh, idk about that

Based post

checked

>t. Spic

Maintaining a lawn is a hobby for boomers. Most of us have more interesting things to do than measure the length of our grass.

Also boomerfags all think peoples lawns should look like an artificial golf course, they don't understand what nature is

Attached: bg3.jpg (1366x744, 288K)

Attached: tenor.gif (480x250, 475K)

>they don't understand what nature is
Your front lawn isn't for nature faggot.

you must let the insects immigrate to your yard. without insects the bird population in your yard wont survive. insects add to the bird diversity and increase the bird GDP in your neighborhood.

Nigga. You got me started.

You know why lawns are a thing to begin with? They were a sign of wealth in England. "Look at me! I'm so hilariously wealthy that I don't even /need/ to farm all this fucking land I have to survive, PEASANTS". Note: It rains in England 364 days a fucking year.

So when people came over to the Americas, rich people kept having big ass manicured lawns. Problem: It does not rain in America 364 days a year. This means that you had to be even richer to maintain the fucking thing. As the nation moved west, where it rains all of one day a year, this became even more apparent.

Eventually Americans just started having lawns just because. You know what the most irrigated crop in North America is? Corn? Tobacco? Fuck you, it's fucking turf grass. Americans (and leafs) spend untold BILLIONS of dollars growing a crop that is only good for feeding cattle only to trim it and start all over lest you piss off your faggotty HOA. We do this even in areas that have been in an active drought for a fucking decade.

FUCK YOUR LAWNS.

Kek

Stop being poor and mow the yard

Fuck you, and fuck your lawn. Come and take my garden, faggot.

Most rattlesnake bites occur by stepping on them. I have 5 acres of grassy and wooded property. Being a Christian has nothing to do with keeping big venomous snakes away. I like my life sorry I dont want to die by a snake faggot. Sorry I have a nice clean house that's up to date we dont have swarms of rats and mice you nigger

Fuck you, and fuck your lawn. Come and take my productive garden, HOA-cuck.

Shut the fuck up zoomer cuck.

Mowing your lawn is racist: amren.com/news/2018/12/university-educator-mowing-your-lawn-acting-respectable-is-racist/

thanks, anons

Attached: 1556290080077.jpg (630x697, 286K)

Nice.

I've fucked with rattlesnakes for fun. The odds of them biting you is way less than the odds of a rodent chewing through your wires insulated with food products.
You faggots are retarded. Tell me how scared you are of snakes when your brakes suddenly stop operating. Fucking retards.

>Come and take my garden, faggot.
I don't want your gay garden, imma mow right over it

Attached: 367.jpg (1024x995, 158K)

t. nigger who doesn't take care of his yard
Any respectable homeowner doesn't let his lawn turn to shit just because a decent lawn is that much more aesthetically pleasing than a yard full of weeds and bullshit

Grass is perfect you fucking scum.
Do you expect every suburban asshole to run a fucking farm in their backyard?
SOMETHING has to grow there.
Why not grass?
It's lower maintenance than any of the instagram vegetable/flower garden bullshit you hipster dumbasses obsess over.

>so mad you double post
Lmao

Why does it matter?

Funny because I hot rod for fun. Do all my own vehicle maintenance and used to work on helicopters I think my brake lines are good you retard

Attached: 20190220_155339.jpg (4032x3024, 2.99M)

Whoa careful with them edges

fuck off, "slacker". Go do some coke or ignore your kids in favor of another raging party.

>Could
So you do care?

>Why won't millennials take care of lawns any more?
They can't afford houses.

Lawns are a giant waste of fresh water and soon we won't have enough to water them in much of the USA thanks to you faggot boomers and your obsession with having a giant chemical filled green carpet in front of your house

I'm not gonna capture one and torture it or mutilate it like some freak. It's still an animal... but I dont think twice before blasting it with my 870.

>he fell for the water meme
Lol

Now that's what I call edgy

Rather be edgy, married, and successful then faggot, single, and a permavirgin.

Lmao OK bub

Truth is... Millennials don’t know how. They can’t even use tools.

fresh drinking water is a finite resource

>Do all my own vehicle maintenance and used to work on helicopters I think my brake lines are good you retard
So you're a rare person who doesn't buy a corporate car? Okay, I agree old cars were way better before public corporations took over everything. That doesn't change the fact that your soi wires will be chewed through by rodents once you move to a dryer place. Snakes? lmao, desert chipmunks and squirrels are more dangerours than any snake.

lawns are a waste, they take up water and waste time, unless people use their lawn by going on it with their dog or something they should just plant some perennial edible plants in their yard and get some free food, with little labore and effort

Pffffff desalination is cheap. Electric car man said so