Auschwitz

Have you ever actually been to Auschwitz? What's it like? Did you vandalise anything?

Attached: T Rex Hitler.jpg (1005x1024, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/vAFKVGuW0QL1/
youtu.be/ZM-dkn4_kbI
moddb.com/groups/uncensored/videos/questioning-the-holocaust-why-we-believed-part-1-of-2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wanted to go but I can't afford it since Disney bought the rights.

Attached: 1558150169695.png (568x433, 122K)

fpbp

No but I've been to Dachau.

Attached: IMG_20181230_101642.jpg (3120x4160, 3.59M)

>What's it like?
bitchute.com/video/vAFKVGuW0QL1/

Anyone got that doco "Questioning the holocaust part 1"
The thumbnail had onision in it
Youtube (((Nuked))) it
cant find it on bitchute

i was supposed to go on a tour of the dachau camp when i was in germoney, but was too hung over from drinking with a bunch of spanish bros at the hofbrauhaus the night before. i don't regret it

It was weird because it was sunny in the city but super cloudy over the camp. It was smaller than what I thought it would be, buildings, all of it. People would walk through a few buildings (modified to exhibits) and would sit down to cry.

One building had torture sections in the basement and escape stories upstairs; I distinctly remember everyone touring that downstairs area but not many people reading the only "feel good" stuff upstairs.

I have it saved on a hard drive. Don't know where to find it online though. years ago I knew the jewtube would start censoring videos. It was about the time TGSNT came out. That was the final redpill for me and then I started saving all NS videos. Got like 2TB now

Yes and it's fake as shit. I'm an empathic medium. If there had been industrial mass extermination, I would have felt it.

I hope they give the holocoaster an Alice in Wonderland theme.

>Yes and it's fake as shit. I'm an empathic medium
not sure if trolling, but i've always wondered about this. like where's ghost adventures: auschwitz edition?

They wouldn't allow it to be filmed, but if they did, it would be a fraud.

could you please upload to bitchute mate?
its pretty easy to setup an account.
cheers

Always suspected this, seers would find out.

Their was a twilight zone episode about hologhosts.

Here's a clip
youtu.be/ZM-dkn4_kbI

Upload them to biychute please

>What's it like?

Very sad as my great-grandfather died there.

He fell off a guard tower.

That joke is older than janet yellens taint

moddb.com/groups/uncensored/videos/questioning-the-holocaust-why-we-believed-part-1-of-2

Thank you good sir.
Will download and upload to bitchute

is it to prove the holohoax didn't happen, just like walt disney would have wanted

You know i've never seen part 2?
even before the censorship could never find it
does it exist?

I went and I asked the tour guide what year the "gas chamber" was built and she kicked me out.

How long do you think it will be?

Such good times
>grins

>holocaust denial on a modders forum
How batshit would the media go over this if they found it?

>Have you ever actually been to Auschwitz?
Yes.
>What's it like?
Takes much longer to get there from Krakow than I assumed. It's an all day trip. Tour is more or less as you would expect. Tour guides get their groups to wear colored stickers on their clothing, which struck me as a little insensitive.
>Did you vandalize anything?
No, I'm an adult.

i went a few months ago for a school trip and drew multiple swastikas in industrial sharpie marker. i doubt its hard to remove but the marker says it cant be removed by normal means. i also engraved one into the wall with a sharp piece of metal. take that jews

It was like a sureal amusement park with ultra happy tour guides, food, and a fucking gift shop full of funny shit.

Attached: 20180317_130222.jpg (2448x2448, 2.69M)

I went to Auschwitz, it was very convincing.

>food
Is it fresh out of the oven? Do they have make your own pizza stations?

Nah but I went to Dachau.
I got in trouble for asking how they knew that jews were hung from a beam outside the ovens. That was before I got redpilled.

I also got in trouble for sitting in some fancy chair in Neuschwanstein. Apparently it was like centuries old but I was half drunk and exhausted after a night of beating up Turks in a nightclub and getting throated by a cute Italian girl. My only experience with race-mixing.

Attached: Italian9.jpg (1024x1536, 164K)

There was pizza and it was decent. This starving jew dike looks like it ate a lot of pizza too.

Attached: 20180317_140122.jpg (2448x2448, 1.37M)

Attached: 20180317_142833.jpg (2448x2448, 2.21M)

Bitshit is owned by a kike, it's no better then jewtube retards

Was there in 13, very small, 2 ovens, total BS.