Animal mutilations

Red pill me on alien mutilations; is it some sort of psy-op, some form of cult ritual/sacrifice or just farmers doing retarded shit and blaming aliens?

Attached: 0C7ACB59-8C19-4D6C-8268-44C4D3B909B0.jpg (1280x960, 120K)

It's an easy headline

It’s aliens.

Stop asking for random redpills you retard.
Sage

el chupacabras
/thread

The mutilationpill goes deep, and its the rare human cases that are more concerning. I'd wager its an ayy lmao psyop to keep us guessing on what the hell is going on, and to make sure governments keep a lid on it as well so we can't form a proper response. Just imagine the shitshow if it was public knowledge that hundreds of birds were found with their spines removed surgically in the middle of a forest with no tracks and radiation everywhere; normies can't handle basic redpills, this is way beyond their capacity

they use some parts for human cloning

Attached: sofiasinger.jpg (1152x1152, 103K)

Attached: singer2.jpg (899x391, 110K)

ants

Attached: ant.jpg (474x474, 21K)

checked
drop some stories my dude

direct energy weapons

When the fuck was the bird thing? I think I remember hearing something about that but I can't remember when.

fucking furries

It's a way for the military to test radiation effects on the body. All of the areas that are excised are parts of the body that tend to absorb radiation. The mouth, the throat, the thyroid, lymph nodes, the anus, the rectum, etcetera.

Animals are trying to perfect sex change operations but they haven't figured out the right part to mutilate just yet.

this

Mexican ghosts.

It's usually just mutilation from wild animals and humans. Take off the tin foil hat. Sure, I can entertain the existance of aliens and that they may be monitoring us, but why would they need to take hundreds of samples and just leave them on the ground everywhere? Especially if they don't want us to know their presence

Attached: thread.jpg (400x301, 12K)

Bit of both. I have an outside dog that will sometimes catch some random animal and only eat a small part of it. Why does he do it? I dunno. Maybe the meat tastes bad. Maybe it wasn't about food but about the kill. I dunno mate. Animals are pure instinct and if something in their instinct triggers them they just stop and fuck off.

It's the CIA trying to summon demons. They also have to drink the blood of animals to keep themselves from glowing at night.

I find it to be very disturbing, and if it is aliens, we might be in trouble. The fact that they just leave the animals out in the open for the owners to find shows that they have no respect for us (or empathy for the animals for that matter).

i'm a big angry chad mofo but the story colm kelleher tells of the calf on that skinwalker ranch is not only bizarre it is fucking terrifying because science types were there and they have no clue how it happened. and it happened in broad daylight with people in the same field and they seen and heard nothing.

>british
>chad
fake and gay

Sorry I took a bite.

>Chad
>Starts post by calling himself "Chad"
Doubt

This. I want to believe and everything, but it's this.

hello CIA nigger

Si, y this.

Attached: mindcon06_02.jpg (568x443, 154K)

Utah guy here; nothing is happening at skinwalker ranch, the rake isn't real, stop asking questions and go back to /x/

cow's assholes are legal tender on Xylanthia

well, i'd punch a hole in the soft childlike chest of the mutt above you, reach through and slap the black bulls dick out of your snow nigger mouth if that helps.

To show off.
My dog does acts like some college kid doing stupid stuff to impress his friends and girls.

yeah i bet you would love to get inside me you disgusting faggot

just a typo, he's really a chav

that’s not how digits work newfaggot
>lurk more