Kind of happening

>the biggest animal disease outbreak the planet has ever faced
Apparently theres a massive outbreak of African Swine Fever in Asia. The disease is nicknamed "pig ebola" and china has already had to cull millions of pigs in an effort to stop it from spreading, which hasn't worked very well. Has anyone else heard of this? I haven't seen anything about it until Topbuzz just sent me a notification.
>There is no vaccination for African swine fever, which causes pigs to internally haemorrhage until they die, so the only option to contain the disease is to kill any contaminated animals. Some estimates say that inChinaup to 200m animals may eventually be slaughtered. The virus can last for several weeks on anything from clothes to vehicles, allowing for it to easily travel long distances.
>It has spread like wildfire across Asia, causing growing devastation to the pig farmers of Vietnam and Cambodia and putting Thailand, Asia’s second-biggest pork producer, on “red alert”. Cases have increased in Mongolia, North Korea and Hong Kong in recent weeks, whileSouth Koreais blood testing pigs at the border.
>“This is the biggest animal disease outbreak we’ve ever had on the planet,” said Dirk Pfeiffer, a veterinary epidemiologist at City University ofHong Kongand expert on African swine fever. “It makes the foot and mouth disease and BSE [made cow disease] outbreaks pale in comparison to the damage that is being done. And we have no way to stop it from spreading.”
This could be pretty fucking bad. We all know the gooks have nothing in the way of sanitation, it's only going to get worse.
Sauce:
theguardian.com/world/2019/jun/06/millions-of-pigs-culled-across-asia-african-swine-fever-spreads-thailand-

Attached: Dead piggy.jpg (930x558, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ccFs1CozQ5E
channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/china-reports-h5n6-bird-flu-outbreak-in-xinjiang-11590724
world-grain.com/articles/12128-fall-armyworm-spreads-across-china
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-02/the-pocket-sized-monster-that-s-ravaging-crops-quicktake
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh no that sucks.

Chekemm

lets hope it doesnt mutate and begins to infect the chinese....

3 repeating numbers and it mutates

Chekemm

We tried to warn you about associating with Africa, Chang! We tried to warn you!

Fingers crossed it mutates to infect humans

if you eat meat you deserve all the diseases and infections you can get you fucking piece of shit

Attached: 1559505042168.jpg (1024x768, 245K)

Attached: 1530654249651.gif (221x196, 410K)

Everything is going as planned

Uh oh, the government better dump a trillion dollars into a medical company just to be safe.

WITNESSED

Ebola chan, I summon you!

Oh those poor chinks, I just feel awful.

Rollfor swine ebola

Starve the next time spinach gets banned.

dont wolly user

youtube.com/watch?v=ccFs1CozQ5E

Rorring

YAHTZEE!

Dios los dobles

Poor piggies. Why can't diseases just wipe out lesser species like africans and spics (before they can invade the West)? Leave the pigs alone.
>blood testing pigs at the border
No pig is illegal!

bring it on china know best

Attached: 971472fa113fcabbfcef29fd7f4c10ea43d5b0df573fbe598b73aa614bc1d051.jpg (1113x339, 68K)

Rolling for sweet death

Could this be.. dare I say.. agricultural warfare?

biological warfare

>meat is going to get even more expensive in Canada

Attached: 1551881317416m.jpg (1024x655, 61K)

We are going to fry

USAIDS at work!!

so many doubles, its close!!

Attached: 2000px-USAID-Logo.svg_.png (2000x2000, 437K)

checkd

fuck China

Fuck, bugpeople! We need to glass them.

>Just the chinese

I will gladly give my life to ebola chan if we can expand that some.

Farmlands flooded in USA, next we do EU food supply in. Russia too.

About time we moved on to veganism anyway.

They also are dealing with something called armyworm that is destroying their crops. Major loss of food production going on, kinda activates the ol almonds.

I was thinking the same thing. Someone CRISPR'd ebola to infect pigs. Once it starts to appear in other livestock then we would know for sure.

counter position.
there already is a strain that effects humans, it just isnt released yet, gotta set up the fall guy first, and make that sweet sweet panic money first.

hopefully it avoids people with blue eyes, just sayin

I
a.) Dont eat pork
b.) Couldn't care less if chinks starve

Don't forget all the flooding we are having here in the US. It's almost like we are being primed for something huge.

Attached: serveimage1.jpg (2020x1079, 448K)

What a perfect time to force China to be a better trading partner. We have to pay more for a toaster vs. they starve to death by the millions.
And it's beautiful.

Checked, this shall be a glorious thread.

mutates and goes airborne in 30

Attached: Verified.gif (320x213, 827K)

Go to another thread then dumb nigger. When one of the most populous countries in the world is getting ravaged it's newsworthy.

As long as we continue to feign agoraphobia and it only kills men, we're all in clover.

fuck china isn't even full communist and its genociding its own people again.

Awwww shit

>being primed
>6 million
>yep

Attached: 6-million-again-oy-vey.png (285x190, 6K)

One time

Attached: 8DBB5F8D-76CD-4348-9F65-6116E071F49C.jpg (653x477, 88K)

who cares

Attached: bb0.jpg (480x479, 30K)

I'm glad there's an ocean separating my porkers and my moo cows from that hive of chinks.
We got the beef and we got the guns boys. Let's keep it that way.

Attached: 1553128974895.jpg (1024x1018, 102K)

And suddenly it mutates and jumps to humans.

>a toaster vs. they starve to death by the millions
I'm ok with this, I just bought a new toaster anyway

I 100% guarantee its trade war related.

how does this belong on Jow Forums?

Good point. The whole midwest got /flooded/ and a fuck load of animals died. Imports will go up. According to the article, based on volume, china would be the only place to import from.

fucking muzzie

Never forget the Hoggocaust

YOU FUCKING WASTE

Attached: 1542085274412.png (1222x917, 318K)

Didn't they try spreading that here? I remember a bunch of illegal Chink pork was seized at a port somewhere.

Famine is at least as political as sodomy, faggot.

Based Trump taking out the gloves.

Fuck 0ff faggot.

Attached: 1559474750617.jpg (1440x1080, 255K)

Pic related. Kys.
Already know this will be underrated.

Attached: This isn't politics! Reeeeee!.jpg (1070x398, 234K)

CHANGE THAT "A" TO A "T"

Underrated

They want us to stop eating meat

It is a good toaster though

Oh dear, what a shame.

Sauce? Didn't hear of that either.

This will just raise global meat prices.

Mutates and starts World War 3 or what will be known as the Global War for Food.

you sure cant stop putting the meat in your mouths

all this is preparation and practice to cull large numbers of population. They were able to kill something like 200 million pigs in few days. If you can do that with pigs, you can do that with people too

I don’t even know if this is real. They’re either making the Chinese kill all their pigs to create fake panic and hardship. Or no one is killing their pigs and the media is making it all up

Also bird flu has just popped back up in China about a week ago.
channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/china-reports-h5n6-bird-flu-outbreak-in-xinjiang-11590724

Roll.

Between the Jews and faggots god isn’t too happy with you Lot.

Great news, user!

world-grain.com/articles/12128-fall-armyworm-spreads-across-china
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-02/the-pocket-sized-monster-that-s-ravaging-crops-quicktake

Not to mention dangerous. Armies have moved for less.

CIA hard at work destroying crops and livestock. Keep up the good work glowies!

> a fuck load of animals died [due to flooding in the midwest]
Imagine being this retarded. Some roads are closed, some corn didn’t get planted this year. Big fucking deal.

t. midwesterner

If it kills off all the Chinese then there goes our climate problem.

fuck china

It was a billion dollars in damages and caused many farm to go bankrupt. Kys

if they check this planet is rekt

>china has already had to cull millions of pigs in an effort to stop it from spreading, which hasn't worked very well.
>They also are dealing with something called armyworm
>Also bird flu has just popped back up in China about a week ago.

wow, that sucks
for the chinese

Don't fuck with Trump

check that shit

Thanks m8. I'm surprised I hadn't heard of this.
Aw shit

We warned you. Us muslims warned you.

What's scary is that the Chinese nation is teetering on the brink of a serious catastrophe. When (not if) they have a crop failure, they will be forced to either invade another country for resources, or call in the food from all the farms they own on foreign soil.
I live in Tasmania, which is Australia's most heavily farming-based state economy, and at last count, 24.5% of our farmland was Chinese-owned. I imagine other states and nations with asleep-at-the-wheel politicians have allowed Chinese to buy up chunks of their arable land too.
When the cost of food in our nations doubles or triples because a quarter or a third of our food supply is earmarked for China, hopefully the fucking NPCs in this country will wake up and start asking questions.
China having a mass crop failure and then having our nations starve instead of them will surely rouse the drones from their slumber.
It can't happen soon enough IMHO.

>eating animals or their byproducts ever
Death and disease are your penance, faggots LOL

>And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Attached: 86wh.jpg (757x426, 249K)

fuck gooks

This.
Right now they are desperately trying to get us to reopen the parents visa category so they can keep dumping their elderly parents here on our gibs

if it means the death of chicoms then so be it
fuck china

>t. grazing faggoty prey animal

Take my power AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Attached: 1556401750526.webm (188x284, 561K)

Dead gooks are good gooks. We love you ebolachink.

Kys hadji nigger lover