How does Jow Forums feel about demiboys?

A demiboy, also called demiguy, is someone whose gender identity is only partly male, regardless of their assigned gender at birth. They may or may not identify as another gender. In addition to feeling partially a boy or man. They may also define their identity as both male and genderless (agender).

Alternatively, demiguy can be used to describe someone assigned male at birth who feels but the barest association with that identification, though not a significant enough dissociation to create real physical discomfort or dysphoria, or someone assigned female at birth who is trans masculine but not wholly binary-identified, so that they feel more strongly associated with 'male' than 'female,' socially or physically, but not strongly enough to justify an absolute self-identification as 'man'.

I'm a demiboy. Just wanted to know if I'm accepted here. I'm also a demi-pansexual (also known as demiromantic pan)

Attached: Demiboy.png (1153x692, 12K)

Trannies get more and more insane with every new compound word

Degenerate

I'm semi-trans demi because I probably associate about 85% with male while many demis are 60% GaB associated

How?

That only strengthens my point

There are only two genders faggot

Take this fag shit back to your own board.

If a magical device existed that would allow trannies to change gender
They either wouldn't use it, or would complain after they did.

Lol care to explain how you can deny the socially constructed nature of said "two" genders?

"partly male"
what, do you not have a body from the waist down?

You have to be 18 to post here.

I'm talking about gender not physical sexual representation

lol? just be a guy that likes feminine things, youll get praised by liberals either way

mental illness

Part of my non-male representation is not just femme though - it's also agender, maverique, and gender void. So I can't just do that.

Mental illness changes across time and space read some Foucault - it's part of the knowledge/power dichotomy

Social roles of gender are the whole point. It is fundamental that there are two standards: those for men, and those for women. If you are male (XY), then it's expected of you to adhere, although not adhering does not detract from the basic fact that you are and always will be a man.

you are not accepted here

I'm a tranbuchet.
I associate mostly as a tranny slinging trebuchet.

>chromosomes denote gender
that's a nice arbitrary definition of gender you have there :)

male and female, man and women, are words that refers to biological sex. You may be a man who partly identify with masculine things
sometimes (like most men nowdays hehe)

The clothes you like to wear aren't a gender you mentally ill faggot.

Get in your oven you mentally ill kike nigger faggot.

>biological sex
>the very idea of biology not being socially constructed
Why does biology fail to incorporate concepts outside of normal "biological" concepts? To most people I dress and act like a normal male - I hardly express my gender void, maverique, etc.

Right. That's part of gender expression. Not gender.

yes

Kys, faggot.

Chromosomes denote sex, and based on your sex are which roles are expected of you. Gender is a falsehood, in reality you are going to be either XX or XY, both physically and mentally.

demonstrably false

Ok, you're a guy who likes feminine things. I like making and selling dollhouses, crafting, and gardening. some of my hoodies are pink.
You wanna know what I identify as? Male. Because why the fuck complicate everything for people who don't give a single shit.

This.

>Chromosomes denote sex
says those in power who thusly use their power to create knowledge and facts, which are, in fact (ironically), a textuality devoid of any real relationship to the world-as-it-is.

Wrong. I don't associate much with femme things as much as I do gendervoid, maverique, etc.

You'll get gassed with the rest of them, faggot.

If gender isn't biological, and we accept the retarded definition that it is how you feel, then it is literally a pointless term. Knowing someone's gender would be about as useful as knowing whether they like candy floss or wear red clothes. I think the word should be dropped from English entirely and forms, surveys and questionnaires should just ask for your chromosones instead (xx or xy). Nothing else fucking matters, especially not your faggoty feelings that no one gives a fuck about

You're denying basic biology if you think that X and Y chromosomes aren't the determiner of sex. There's no room for discussion if you would rather redefine science from the ground up.

CHROMOSOMES DO NOT DENOTE GENDER OR SEX. THE ARBITRARY NOTION OF CHROMOSOMES AND SEX IS ENTIERLY RELATED TO A POWER STRUCTURE THAT GIVES IT IT'S LEGITIMACY.

>Wah my positivism deserves a safe space against your deconstruction of biology

Why make shit overly complicated for no good reason?
>have dick
male
>have no dick
female
Nobody realy gives a shit about how you feel.

This is based on what research?

Lol.
Imagine being this furious because people pointed out that you're retarded.

Lol triggered much?

Attached: 96143i5h6kz21.jpg (720x418, 25K)

>Implying research isn't just a textuality that was totally exposed in Roland Barthe's essay "The Death of the Author" which also applies to scientists-in-power
Explain to me why you trust said research beyond it's an authority figure when you have no independent reason to trust your senses

I'm not triggered I'm making a point.

>I'm a demiboy. Just wanted to know if I'm accepted here. I'm also a demi-pansexual (also known as demiromantic pan)
This sounds really hot to me. Totally would fuck. Gender ambiguity just adds to the fun!

Attached: pol trap on tinder.jpg (588x1010, 45K)

You could have at least cited personal work. Obviously you've found something to be making bold claims like that.

Those things do not exist. They’re all delusions in your head. If you wanna believe gender and sex are different, sure whatever. Gender would still fall somewhere ranging from male to female. Linear. Not some magical unicorn made up shit. So might as well just go with male, female, masculine chick, or feminine dude. If you don’t even feel femme then you're just a dude. You’re nothing special, sorry.

Also I’m aware you trolling but its still good training for the retards who actually believe this.

Keep crying you pathetic little faggot, the more you sperg out about basic facts the funnier this thread gets. I guess grass is only green because of an arbitrary power structure as well?

Attached: 1549756662850.jpg (200x235, 11K)

But... you literally don't even have a definition.

>Citation
Wow cool use of antiquated academic norms that maintains the knowledge/power dichotomy. Fuck citations. Fuck academic norms. Fuck academia.

Actually I'm 90% sure you're trolling.
But your character was clearly supposed to be triggered.

Fuck words lmao
Ooga booga nigga

So your a pussy?

Your roleplaying is great and I'm sure your boyfriend finds it hot when he's not fapping to loli hentai, but it has no place in public and I will not roleplay it with you.

GENDER IS SOCIALLY FUCKING CONSTRUCTED AND IT IS THOSE IN POWER WHO MAINTAIN THE BIANARY VIA CONSTRUCTED BIOLOGIES IN-THE-WORLD-AS-VIEWED

Cool argument. And "green" is an arbitrary term as is "greener" you should really read Wittgenstein. He's Austrian just like your stupid Hitler.

It's a fucking textuality - it all depends on the observer's body being dominated via power norms

That point being you’re a fucking idiot, and you will always be wrong. Go play fantasy somewhere else. Preferably a place with heavy traffic.

Not fucking trolling. And nope. Capital letters do not denote yelling - they can easily show a calm emphasis.

>how does Jow Forums feel about gender dysphoric
Tldr degenerate

>Go play fantasy somewhere else
Yet you trust your senses lol

CAPS LOCK IS SO COOL DAMN IT

So your a pussy? Your a Man or a Woman no in between

YOU CANNOT FEEL LIKE SOME IMAGINARY FUCKING BULLSHIT YOU ABSOLUTE MONG. The people who actually believe this are autistic. No one feels male, no one feels female, you are just you. Is gender is a social construct it’s made up and humouring it is humouring the imaginary.

you should work out and get over your mental illness, the propaganda fucking with your heard is not right, this shit isn't healthy be a regular boy or whatever your genetics have you born as

yup

>No one feels male, no one feels female
Yet people feel emasculated due to social factors?

Demiwhat? Fuck off you little attention-seeking asswipe.

Yea, whatever. One day you kids will learn there is nothing special to you, me or anyone else. You have dick you a guy. Pussy and titts the other thing. Be pan dragon or demi flower by night no one cares what you do in your bed room. Long as you are a decent human being and dont rub it in everyone's face and most important dont mutilate your body in the chase of shit that you just cant have, no one cares. learn to live with yourself the way you are and try to change the world around you. not make the whole world bow to what ever it is you chase this week

gender's aren't real right? so no one feels emasculated, because masc is a social construct, so i for a reason or another, someone happens that makes people uncomfortable, the brain sends odd signals, and we've just attached the word emasculated to it. it's all made up to explain a chemical reaction. Because gender is a social construct.

Obviously trolling.
And they do denote yelling.

fuck I'm tired. something happens*

Sounds like a faggot to me

emasculation is a reaction to a social textuality

no they do not.