Continued thread from >>216033814

Continued thread from

Attached: 49696393_880971288939688_4464659093180414343_n.jpg (1080x1080, 190K)

inB4 404

Is that Rob Schneider?

yes

I think you people haven't actually seen a super attractive white woman before. Nonwhites simply can't compete, it's not even in the same league

damn, he took a good one, good for him

white boys madd cause we taking their women

Attached: beaned.jpg (2208x1750, 522K)

rob schneider is part hawaian part jewish as far as im aware

anyway that's a mexican (real) football team

My impression of spics is that they are mostly homosexual.

Attached: 1554151693001.jpg (808x768, 130K)

This summer ROB SCHNEIDER is...….Marrying A SPIC
Watch ROB SCHNEIDER get into all kinds of wacky situations! *cut to scene of Rob Schneider deciding who gets into the Ethnostate* With Adam Sandler guest staring as THE BORDER CARD.
*cut to scene of Adam sandler's character screaming " You can do it!" as a nut shot hits him.*
coming to theaters this summer fuck you.
Rated PG-13 v

Rob Schneider isn't White though. Bad thread as usual.

wrong. supposse you think this is one of the "super attractive" white women.. which i would agree shes very hot

Attached: 1559450076509.png (1308x1768, 2.3M)

The baby has a funny face, kek

the white women is a literal super model but in my honest to god opinion she isnt hotter than this mexican woman (nonwhite). and i mean that

Attached: 1559755765631.jpg (600x900, 88K)

He is jewish and filipino and his wife is mexican. I don't mind non whites mixing with each other

That's because you're a no good dirty brown beaner. But thank you for sticking to your own race. Very much appreciated, Juan.

This is why I married a jew. My line may be unpure but now hers will be ruined as well

Reminder that Argentina is a proud kosher country.

She’s pretty, but it’s definitely her European genetics that have made her so. The average Mexican isn’t as fortunate looking.

Attached: 0C43F3D5-CA7B-438E-ACB6-94E35052D23D.jpg (331x519, 43K)

>Rob Schneider is a Chad who took the latinapill

Based

Or maybe white women aren't as reliable partners as Hispanic women. Maybe Hispanic women are more likely to have children and be homemakers. You ever think of that?

God I hate those shitty beaner staches

he should do paternity test on those kids.. none of them look like him

>The hand placement.
You just know.

The kid on the right looks like him

Attached: marilyn.jpg (1024x580, 61K)

but that isnt what we are debating here. She is still nonwhite and the faggot said there is literally no nonwhite that is "even in the same league" and "cant even compete" with really attractive whites. I think that is false, we have tons of ugly people but there are some that turn out to be some of the most attractive people on earth.

Attached: natalia-tellez-criticas.jpg (678x510, 44K)

No. All you have done is create more mongrels. Race mixing is a zero sum game. Genocide is the only answer to the non white problem

Attached: winifer fernandez volleyball gif.gif (480x270, 2.29M)

no it aint'.. it looks like white european male fathered that child.

personally I can see that side of the argument. ((They)) have ruined most European/Western women, it’s so sad. I can see why men resort to race mixing because they want homemakers who love children, I meet hardly any European women that want to fill that role (although it’s all I want to do myself)

based

Sorry but this is what actual Mexicans look like. And it's not pretty.

Attached: ryreyery.jpg (600x450, 147K)

The people shilling for castizos and other white passing shit skins are all like this guy. You can't save the white race by race mixing

Attached: 1560287079909.png (1266x532, 476K)

Friend my sacks emptier then a fixed dogs. Lost both of em in 1970

While there are pretty non-white women I’d still agree they can’t be as beautiful as white women. But each race tends to think their own is the best looking, so I’m biased.

find some examples of women you think are prettier than the ones i posted

Another mexican maybe a castizo, notice the smile is very similar.

Attached: 5cf8103e250000590ddbf1ad[1].jpg (800x526, 38K)

Dad is a Jew, mom is white and Filipino.

Not all Mexicans are indigenous, only 30%. And not all Latinas are Mexicans. Latinas from Colombians and Venezuela are more attractive.

Attached: 1550935840845.jpg (540x960, 60K)

Latina + white men is the perfect couple

Attached: 64468571-8FD5-4134-A391-E284359F34DF.jpg (605x559, 124K)

The short brown and curvy woman is the epitome of female dominance and femininity.
Let's start by looking at her body. Her body is petite and voluptuous. Her smal size makes her presence known without her even needing to point herself out. She is curvy, as a result of her high levels of estrogen. This gives her the appearance of health and fertility. She is then covered by her dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of her exoticness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of south america, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.
BL
The short brown and curvy woman's demeanor is one of sensuality. She is submissive, sensual, and can be explosively seductive. Her behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of woman(wh*te dogs)
The summit of expression of her femininity on her body is her ass. The BROWN ass is largest of all the races. As the ass is the penultimate symbol of womanhood, this alone would suffice to make the Brown woman the most feminine of women. This large ass is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of men, being able to more than fill all the desires of the penis. Its width ensures that when her partner ejaculates, the potent WHITE seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the WHITE man impregnates.
In total, the short brown and curvy woman expresses this femininity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When she fucks, she unleashes the entirety of her lusts and desires upon her partner without any restraint.
All this is the reason why the short brown and curvy woman is the epitome of femininity.

she is beautiful

Attached: 1549180506250.jpg (580x548, 34K)

I would rape her if I seen that

Attached: 071DEFB9-DCFB-4B2A-84B7-3A933F70423D.jpg (749x1090, 196K)

take kate upton for example I take it shes probably a top 5% white. she still in my opinion is not prettier than the girl I posted.. You could argue that the color variations of her eyes and hair but it still isnt as raw beauty or symmetry as her.

Attached: F7XIdhSg.jpg (512x512, 38K)

I prefer platinum blondes