Attached: download.png (604x729, 664K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J2hdr_L8S7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=dRk8U_ViEC0
youtube.com/watch?v=hOAOLihlh50
youtu.be/ZwJL0E9W-7c4606
everycrsreport.com/reports/R45650.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporate_personhood
theverge.com/2019/2/1/18205610/google-captcha-ai-robot-human-difficult-artificial-intelligence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>hate speech isn't real
>WAAAH STOP ADVOCATING FOR WHITE GENOCIDE WAAAHHHH!!!

neocons are just as retarded as neolibs

nothing is as bad as people who classify things with the neo qualifier.

Hate speech is a dog whistle for censorship

Hate speech is a dog whistle for censorship!
holy fuck thanks user where'd you get it

it's hard to belive it exists when your entire political platform is practically hatespeech

The teaser
youtu.be/J2hdr_L8S7Y

he's right
how can you objectively determine what speech is hateful? Everyone is going to perceive things differently

People who use the ALT qualifier are.

fpbp
(fourth)

advocation of genocide

that's already illegal i think

>neocon
No.

Nope. There are people walking around with signs advocating White Genocide, even in places with restrictions on speech like here in Australia.

if it was illegal this site would have been shut down years ago

Anyone who is a tool for the establishment isn't /ourguy/.

You can still think hate speech isn't real and recognize the hypocrisy of the media pushing anti-white messages. I wouldn't even care what the media said if they'd admit everyone is a valid target for criticism instead of having protected status bullshit over every small difference.

Let me correct you and be more specific. Anyone who is in business with fucking Glenn Beck can never be /ourguy/

Where has Crowder tried to get someone's opinion banned as hate speech? Jesus you lefties are idiots.

He has gaysyndrom
You know how downys have downy facial features im sure he has gay facial features

nobody is advocating for white genocide

>nobody is advocating for white genocide
Jews do. I could post a lot more examples.
I'd shut up now.

Attached: 1393692245624.jpg (779x424, 105K)

people just want equal rights, people just have to scream bloody murder nowadays just to be heard

>Is Crowder /ourguy
Is he armed? Is Crowder going full tactical Aghdam on Google??

youtube.com/watch?v=dRk8U_ViEC0

crowder looks like a fucking child. when is he gonna hit puberty? Or maybe all Canadian men are just bred that way

You mean to tell me this has already happened? well fucki wanted to go there and call google niggers the whole time while they cant speak
HAHAHAHA

that french blood

Faggot
Crossdresser
Kikesucker
LEAF

talk shit about the kikes in front of him and watch him kvetch.

>Edgelord with no endgame
>Doesn't call out Marxism to indirectly name the Jew
>Doesn't explicitly name the Jew
>Doesn't talk race realism
>Doesn't talk about affirmative action
>Doesn't talk about white genocide in SA

No. Not our guy. He is an entertainer.

Yes.

Attached: D8zoTFBVsAAZtJG.jpg (2048x1536, 718K)

Attached: 1559888116051.jpg (250x265, 18K)

He's American, raised in Canada.

It's great whenever I see the jew-hating basement dwellers here get deeply triggered by a big dick conservative alpha male like Crowder. You all are like leftie snowflakes, obsessed with a groupthink ideology and never questioning it. I just hope one day he does a video addressing the jew conspiracist shit that is starting to spread from this website like cancer. Sadly it already got Owen Benjamin, but maybe he was just retarded from the get-go.

>that's already illegal i think
not in the US

Egalitarianism has been tried and it failed. Egalitarianism is dead. Also fuck you retard. South Africa is fucked because of dumbasses like you. "Just want equality". Here is some: You're equally fucked in the head as the braindead parents that raised you to have that opinion. Your parents failed.

KYS mr. Shekelberg.

Bad argument, falls into the trap of relativism. It's what (((they))) want you to argue because it's easy and anyone can do it. It is through language that we synthesize the world around us. Limiting it, therefore, limits our ability to understand the universe. Enemies of free speech, either knowingly or unknowingly, seek the darkness of ignorance, of utopia, of nothingness.

No merit. A comedian must be funny.

Did he shoot up a mosque?

Attached: SharkHavingTroubleHoldingAKeyboard.gif (125x125, 13K)

good pr for google. now google can look like they're pro-free speech because they "let" (asked) crowder to do this.

>muh fair play

Kill yourself nigger lover

This

Neo faggots rekt

You mean free speech, serf
You wouldnt understand

Still free speech, stupid maple faggot

Leftist projection right here
Lol

Yes they are
Fuck yourself nigger lover

STRAW MAN HORSESHIT
THIS NIGGER A SHILL

You sound like a fat jewish lady

Muh dik posts should get permabanned

Have sex incel

Truth

Google changed their entire ad revenue policy because he called a Vox journalist a queer. That is terrible PR. Any association with the guy past this point is bad for them but good for free speech.

How far is the Left willing to go with the "Speech we disagree with is hate speech and hate speech is not free speech"? Is that a hill the Left is willing to die on?

Attached: 376683415933.png (432x822, 473K)

No one percieved it this way, contratian dipshit

>Have sex
>literal muh dick post
fuck off retard

It's not so much of a whine as an inarticulate reminder of what can happen when Euros go hard-identitarian. The only way to avoid that is to not use identity politics in any way. This is because if it's elevated in a serious way eventually all groups can and will adopt it.

Attached: 1541381570357.jpg (1024x340, 72K)

No he’s an idiot.
>busting up libtards
It is so easy to dab on 115iq liberals it’s not even funny.
These are just dumb kids who’s parents sent them off.
Crowder should be getting into these institutions and working night and day fighting tooth and nail to cut their funding and get them shut down.
American education should be sent back to the Stone Age.

I'm sure someone will bring up the various states that now comprise China as a comparison, but those states and their peoples never went as far as roaming the world LOOKING FOR FIGHTS.
It's like Europeans are South Park's rendition of Russell Crowe
>youtube.com/watch?v=hOAOLihlh50
Except Russell Crowe isn't armed with breathtakingly efficient manufacturing technologies and doomsday weapons.

Attached: Hotdogs and Baseball.png (1000x8000, 210K)

my mom is blaming the jews for all the shit, I don't exactly have the most emotionally stable parents

If it was a serious threat, governments would actually do something about it. This is just paranoid poltards that see bogeymen everywhere.

Hate speech is real, whether people should care about it or not is the question.

No way?
Okay this epic.

whats wrong with hating things?

“Hate Speech” is just a tool for censorship.

You have a different opinion? That’s hate speech... honk.

Attached: 1141FA81-A7BF-487E-B160-1589B32B0CBA.gif (512x512, 1.82M)

Humor is subjective.

No, no it’s not. There’s free speech, and there’s incitement of violence.

On Crowder's first live change my mind the 18yo natsol manlet said the word "autistic" sending Crowder into a fit.

youtu.be/ZwJL0E9W-7c4606

I don't mind what Crowder is for but his execution is shit and he's a big of a drama queen whore as his makeup artist mother is.

Attached: image0-101.jpg (1536x2048, 834K)

Have you ever considered she might be on to something?

Attached: F8932384-914B-4E60-BC13-BD97B694B951.jpg (1024x639, 134K)

Trying to convince people your political opponents are evil could be considered incitement of violence. Evil people deserve violent treatment.

No it can’t. Such a typical leaf. Saying you hate someone or think they’re evil is not incitement of violence, only direct endorsement of violence is.

Amen

He’s good. I like he.

Attached: 49FAE77B-947B-4069-B52B-03D18D3C1433.jpg (439x624, 30K)

Little cuck cast on his wrist from a booboo?

Hate speech and calls for violence against leafs won't be tolerated

Alex needs to get off his ass and work out, its hard to take a lard ass seriously about anything they cant even manage what they put in their mouth.

I don’t want to harm you, I pity leafs.

Why is mother so cruel?

based

The guy is under a shit load of stress user.

Attached: 1559781963119.jpg (720x960, 139K)

No it can't you absolutele brainlet.

BLESSED IMAGE

>e-ville companies have no business as public leeches whoring user data around town through government funded tubes without being fined or otherwise held accountable for violation of the collective trust and infringement of taxpayer rights in a shifting web of unregulated lies

>e-ville social media corporation is a platform claiming neutral party immunity from lawsuits
>e-ville social media corporation is a speaker editorially censoring free speech for publishing
pick 1 or 0, or 1010, pick all the ones that are good for you

Dear Friend,

There's no need to cause fights, simply burn the Bill of Rights.
Don't think it harsh or make drama, just ban the Supreme Court's decision in Marsh v. Alabama.
Mandatory content rating isn't fair, share hell with "the modern public square".
Whether you object or not, constitutionally protected material should rot.
Bake the cake and like it too, civil rights are for niggers, not you.

End goy, you're A(((i)))DS.

t.
>E-Ville Incorporated, an illegal subsidiary of The Game

Please Subscribe
-1 equals 1, if you don't concur you can get bent.
Taking something down is the same as putting it up, read the full proof in Free Speech and the Regulation of Social Media Content.
everycrsreport.com/reports/R45650.html

Pretty Pleas Scribe
If you prick us, we do not bleed, our growing old does not lead to death.
Your guns we need not heed, we draw profit from your last breath.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporate_personhood

Peepee Poopoo Pusspuss Snot
(You)'s a fag. Check my got.

Peter Piper Picks Pepper Snacks
>jewgoul image captcha
>anonymously posting facts
theverge.com/2019/2/1/18205610/google-captcha-ai-robot-human-difficult-artificial-intelligence

Attached: nasim.png (731x611, 876K)

Attached: zappa.png (800x572, 873K)

Yooooo

Why doesn't Crowder accept Destiny challenge to a debate?

Crowder isnt afraid...right?

Getting upset isn't the same as trying to get opinions banned as hate speech, nigger kiwi faggot loving kike.

He's a boomer-minded faggot, but he's absolutely right on this.
>le hate speech is not free speech
is just a flat-out lie.

And how are you to determine whether "hate" is wrong to begin with? Leftists most certainly hate conservatives, and despite their disingenuous responses like "oh no, we pity you", their gleeful reactions at our misfortune would betray their true feelings.

Cuckservatives btfo

Doesn't matter if it's real or not. Even the liberal justices said it is free speech. Unanimous decision.

Attached: hate speech is free speech 9-0.jpg (750x665, 84K)

Not the same thing and you know it kike. Fuck off and die, nigger.

He ended the conversation because of it.
How is kicking this kid off his platform any different than corporations kicking him off theirs.
Why would you defend these cuckservative faggots anyway? They have never defended us and actively attack us

Why don't you kill yourself cringtiny fag

Attached: gaywonk award.jpg (755x1058, 234K)

June 19.. this was already a year ago?

What is wrong with hating something? Seems entirely rational to me to hate behaviour which is nefarious to our society, such as cannibalism, witchcraft, faggotry or islam.

Crowder has never said white genocide is bad or has spoken out against it in any way. He only calls you a nazi and a racist if you bring it up.
Crowder does believe hate speech is real, it's only when someone cares about white people he screams racist nazi and wants them gone.

Q - Zionist
Alex Jones - Zionist
Jerome Corsi - Zionist
Roger Stone - Zionist
PJW - Zionist
Posobiec - Zionist
Bannon - Zionist
Ben Shapiro - Zionist
Jordan Peterson - Zionist
Geert Wilders - Zionist
Sam Harris - Zionist
Spencer - Zionist
Mich Enoch - Zionist
Lauren Southern - Zionist
Faith Goldy - Zionist
Sellner/Pettibone - Zionist
Tommy Robinson - Zionist
Ann Coulter - Zionist
Molyneux - Zionist
Cernovich - Zionist
George Webb - Zionist
Jason Goodman - Zionist
Matt Couch - Zionist
Milo - Zionist
JF - Zionist
Kevin MacDonald - Zionist
Andrew Anglin - Zionist
Weev - Zionst
Sargoy of Mossad - Zionist
Kyle Chapman - Zionist

Stephen Crowder - Zionist

Laura Loomer - Zionist
David Duke - Zionist shill
Gavin mccines - Zionist
Jared Taylor - Zionist
Robert spencer - Zionist
Pamela geller - Zionist
Charlie kirk - Zionist
Candice owens - Zionist
Thomas paine - Zionist
Douglas murray - Zionist
Joe Rogan - Zionist shill
Kate Hopkins - Zionist
Elon Musk - Zionist
Kanye West - Zionist
Proud boys - Zionist
Mr. Metokur - Zionist
Pewdiepie - Zionist
Jesse Lee Peterson - Zionist
Brenton Tarrant - Zionist
Nigel Farage - Zionist
Ezra Levant - Zionist
Patrick Little - Zionist

they ruled on this in 2017

>The Supreme Court affirmed Monday that terms or phrases deemed to be offensive are still protected as free speech under the First Amendment. The high court unanimously struck down a disparagement provision of federal trademark law in Matal v. Tam, a case in which the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (PTO) denied an Asian-American rock band a trademark for their name “The Slants” because they found the name to be offensive.