I fucking hate the lgbt community

I'm not a homophobe, by any means, but I've been on twitter for a few months and the lgbt community on there is the most toxic community I have ever had the displeasure to come into contact with, I was originally gonna make a youtube video ranting about it just to get my feelings out, but after seeing this (pic related) I was done, I want to fucking destroy the lgbt community, its fucking horrible

Attached: B581B7A2-DEFA-4738-A8D3-0C73E3B889C2.jpg (618x443, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_LGBT_awareness_periods
twitter.com/nohoescourtland/status/1138496984397033473
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God why the fuck are blacks turning so gay nowadays. Do these niggers not understand that blacks in Africa lynch faggots.

>nigger
>having employees

fake and gay

this definitely happened

then everyone clapped

Fuck i beat the American Heart Assosication to the punch and quit my job the day they required everyone take faggot sensitivity training.

>I fired one of my drug dealers

Lol. He prob actually thought this tweet was going to get him sympathy business

Faggots all claim they're treated differently because of bigotry, but it's because they pretend that being a deviant degenerate means they are special. They never wanted equality. They wanted preferential treatment for subjecting everyone else and their children to their deranged and sordid fetishes. They should all be shipped to some kind of homonationalist colony and receive immigrants as we find them. They will never agree willingly because the top fetish is playing victim while victimizing young people to reproduce. It's the only group with no separatist movement and that should tell you everything you need to know.

>get my feelings out,
Jesus christ are you a fucking snowflake?

Isn't wacky that even at the height of his popularity in America, Jesus Christ only got two whole days as recognition for his sacrifice, while homosexuals get a whole month?

Shut up kike.

Omar Mateen Hated it too.

I used to be a liberal like you. Welcome.

>My manager going through office hr policies with me
>He regularly makes comments about natives, frenchies, poos, and trannies
>Just tells me not to say anything when hr or accounting bugmen are around

Letting women in the office was a mistake. Feels good to work IT in the basement exclusively with other bro-tier white guys.

Wow....just....WOW something must be done.

Attached: 044A47F6-C85D-4C6D-ABBD-E3ED0BD09B65.gif (512x512, 1.82M)

based

It's weird how many blacks are part of the LGBT, they had a pride thing in my city and there were a lot of black dudes. They going the same way as the whites lol.

Y’know... I’ve been thinking a lot about the word “bigot” and the useage of it in the last ten years. It’s beginning to really lose its touch. Because the only people using the word anymore are the ones that actually fit the definition.
Or I guess you could say it’s only NPC’s that use the word anymore.

A good chunk of the posters here used to be lolbertarians or liberals who either came here to pwn the alt right nazis or show us why dems are the real racists and only the free market can save us.

Congratulations OP. Your hatred is going to grow. And you're here forever.

I wouldn’t want my wife working as a secretary fuck that shit. Getting hit on by the men in the office all the time. This is why women were kept out of work force and in the kitchen.
They were designed to be nurturers not bread winners. And this equal gender horseshit the lgbtq community spreads is toxic as fuck

honkhonk

Attached: ronald.jpg (768x1024, 111K)

Sometimes I default to 'it' for no reason but autism, even when talking about non-LGBT people. I feel like with development of this premise, there might be a case for a lawsuit.

Transgenderism is a mental illness and no matter how many dicks we chop off or wounds we dilate, every lie we tell ourselves incurs a debt to the truth.

Eventually the debt must be paid.

Attached: IMG_1627.jpg (988x549, 54K)

as it was in the days of noah so shall it be ....

You can get these drones in minecraft that spray stuff. If you mix 80% diesel + 20% gasoline + aluminum powder soap.

Attached: nsdap1488ttrnybrnr.jpg (640x417, 71K)

What if "it" was it's preferred pronoun?

There isn't even anything wrong with bigotry. People should be allowed to exclude whoever they want. Freedom of Association should have been clearer. All these "protected classes" and "isms" and the Civil Rights Act and all that shit should be abolished. If some nog wants to hang a "no whitey" sign on his chicken shack, all the power to him. We're not all supposed to be required participants in each other's bullshit.

They are the original jews. And God put a curse on the original jews because they were faggots and kept eating their own babies.

He's probably a mid-level manager at a progressive tech company.

I take issue with the word homophobe. It implies I hate fags because I'm afraid of them.

Disgust is not fear.

holy shit, when I asked my friend to post this because I was banned I didn't think it'd grow as fast as it did, thank you Jow Forums, for not being shit, also fuck transherobrine on twitter

Gay people are a disease, they can only reproduce by infecting the young with their sickness.

I have to imagine this guy was warned or something. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was simply fired after saying it once, but surely you give him the opportunity to not say it again? The employer can do as he likes, but firing people for being “insensitive” is a terrible business model

Attached: gay_people_phobes.jpg (632x428, 27K)

being gay is a trend

Same with fascist too. Now it basically just means "someone I don't like so it's fine to censor their speech, shut down sources of revenue, destroy their livelihood and publicly assault them".

They've always been gay, bro. They keep it on the downlow. They all fuck each other all the fucking time. It's gross.

This is why i became my own boss and started my own hardware business. Take the your own business pill. Having some nigger be your boss and fire you on twatter is a disgrace.

Didn't happen

Brothers have been on the Down Low for a long time. Prison culture saggy pants showing their ass. All the AIDS. Just sit back and let them destroy themselves and their community.

I'm betting on california

these people need a rope

I'm sure theres a skyrim joke there somewhere

Where did virtue-signaling niggers come from?

Okay but what if said employee wanted to be referred to as an "It"? We need to make sure that manager fired him for actually using the wrong pronoun.

I mean at least people are out there staying with their convictions and letting trannies know what's up. That they're things, not people

Not me; I came here apathetic. Still that way, but enjoy the show.

Homos get a total of 132 days per year.
Add it up: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_LGBT_awareness_periods

Lol happy lawsuit bitch
oh sorry you made this story up didn’t you

Oh, no. Have to get a new telemarketing job.
Fuck this asshole. Enough of this shit.

I'm bigoted against pedophiles and murders.

I voted for Obama, now I mix pictures of black people in with my elementary school students’ animal flash cards

they say “gorilla” every time

I'm gay and I feel the same way as you. Please get off Twitter and realize these degenerates do not speak for all of us. It's infuriating to see these people claim to be speaking on behalf of the "community". Nobody asked me what I think.

Cuck faggots

Sounds islamophobic.

I fucking hate trannies. They've undone all the work gay people did to gain acceptance. They've hijacked our cause.

Isn't "it" one of the pronouns tranny's like to use?
Also, wouldn't this be grounds for a lawsuit? I'm pretty sure there a name for this kind of thing. "Unjust reasoning" or something of the like?

I came here a Chicago school libertarian and now I'm an Austrian school libertarian.

You were never accepted.
You were never wanted.
You were only tolerated.

>white larping as a nigger
Niggers were always faggots

Takes me back to Beverly Hills Cop.
Eddie Murphy was just a little too good at pretending to be gay.

>they dont speak for all of us

Attached: tenor.gif (498x344, 2.36M)

Based Uganda

what's wrong with "it" it's non-gendered.

i hate you and trannyes both. but just sometimes some crossdressers just do it for jokes. somtime. and so theyre just funny. but ur always fags. so i hate gays more
both of you stay in teh closet if ur faggots

>obama obama obama

Attached: NIGIGIGIGIGIER BIRTH CERT.jpg (494x680, 61K)

>turning so gay nowadays
stats don't lie dumb monkey
niggers have always been more gay than whites

Attached: niggerfaggot.jpg (601x206, 23K)

Kek

This is the most based thing I have ever read.

Attached: qlown.png (423x272, 24K)

that's how you refer to a baby in the womb before its gender is known.

in his defense people dont tolerate gays anymore

I'm gay and I hate the LGBT community too.

Niggers are extremely gay. Your chance of getting hiv from unprotected sex with an hiv infected woman is 0.4%. Now think about the outbreak in Africa and America

Time to gas and incinerate the alphabet queers.

here's what you do, user.
Make a fake TERF account.
Troll the fuck out of the LGBTs.

You're welcome

have already done that several times

They weren't the first, brother. Gay men did all the work, then the lesbians barged in and demanded to be part of it and rewrote history to make it seem like they contributed. Now the trannies come in and demand the same thing.

When I was a kid I didn't want to tell anyone I was gay. I still don't today, but for different reasons.

It shouldn't be, but we're in clown world where simple shit is obfuscated by layers of talmudic dialectic pilpul and false dichotomies.
Here's an example: "It should be mandatory for able bodied citizens to be armed with guns to defend against tyranny, invasion, and criminality."
What sort of evil goddamn intentions do you have for your people to disagree with that? What kind of actual queer slave brain would you need to agree with them?

Think about how far we've fallen that something as simple as "I don't hire faggots," is effectively illegal. Or a big sign that says "this community is for gingers only"? Or "no Jews in this school. Mandatory genetic testing." Or that they present this picture as an attack on us while the fuckers are still obviously trying to get in and the wall is obviously working?

Attached: angrymenistan.jpg (510x356, 41K)

blacks are such a caring people.

Attached: aaultalley.webm (1280x720, 1.67M)

The "community" is fucking toxic.

When I was still a libtard, I joined my company's internal lgbt mailing list, wanting to see what was going on.

It was literally nothing but people whining about perceived slights. Half the complaints were from women, the other half from trannies. Also HR was on the list, so any complaint was automatically escalated. Really an eye opening experience and not in a positive way.

fags are the ultimate snitches for the authority.
They act as bait to catch wrongthink with their inappropriate and disgusting behaviour then the people who have a problem with it get fired.

HR departments are overflowing with frumpy dykes and sniveling twinks, all screeching at nonsense.

have you never seen The Wire?

Blacks are homosexual at a higher ratio than any other group.

thank aryan gods there are no trannies in EE, all our mentaly il are in the West already

Kek

Attached: 13BCDFE8-1036-4DA0-9137-747B71D5D584.jpg (381x275, 10K)

Reminder when you tried to stop them and the media came up with and spread the term TERF to shit on anybody that stood up to trannys?
Who do you think controls the mediA. It wasn’t really gays that did the trans thing, you are just another piece in their chess game,
Black people start having sex at age 12, not even meming,

Hr is a make-work department, prove me wrong

>They eat the poopoo

depends, he "discriminated against X" so he's fucked in liberal states, and right-to-"work" states he's fucked regardless.

Liberals love to get you fired for anything semi controversial you say in the work place, probably because in their perfect little world everyone is jobless + living off the government.

OH NO NO NO
twitter.com/nohoescourtland/status/1138496984397033473

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Gabriel DropOut - 03.png (848x480, 747K)

>It's name? Albert Einstein.

why do niggers always set themselves up for a lawsuit with documented evidence just to virtue signal?

Stories that definitely happened for 500 Alex

>I'm not a homophobe
Found your problem.

Attached: fagfacts1.png (755x960, 588K)

>fag thinks he's accepted
Tolerated at best. The only reason you fucks are still around is because people are apathetic and indoctrinated.

>tfw it’s really hard to fire people in the UK
>tfw I’ve told trannies and kikes to go fuck themselves to their face
>tfw the company can’t do fuck all

Attached: F489A89A-BDD5-4291-886D-7947E3765121.png (310x305, 191K)