Confess

How many of you cucked millennials will admit you used to watch The Daily Show and your world view was psyopped by a kike pretending to be a comedian?

Attached: Jon Leibowitz.jpg (3658x2634, 2.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P9tN04NYj_k
youtu.be/UZO5q0B5wfw
timesofisrael.com/otto-warmbiers-family-kept-his-jewishness-under-wraps-while-north-korea-held-him-hostage/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Me, but I realized this long ago

>a kike pretending to be a comedian
You mean the president?

Attached: 1557266825061m.jpg (1024x593, 65K)

Tried watching it once. He wasn't funny at all. Neither was the commie that replaced him.

I watched Redeye.

Attached: Red_Eye_set.jpg (618x412, 229K)

I'm this old.

Attached: image.jpg (220x164, 12K)

I’ve always hate liberals

fuck no, trad family raised me right.

I watched it when Craig Kilborn hosted. That jewish guy never did it for me.

Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert had interesting characters that were useful at the time

Trump's funny though, John "Kike" Stewart isn't.

Are you really going to deny that they exposed alot of ironies and biases?

I watched some clips. He wasnt wrong about everything, bush was a traitor. Didnt really influence my politics

I still like Jon Stewart and a bunch of other liberals. I just don't agree with them, nor will I support them in a political endeavor.

A bit. His smugness was always pretty grating though.

Bush was fine for the time. TDS has always been a liberal circle-jerk.

I hate watched. Never really accepted any of his faggotry. I haven't always been right wing, but I was never on the left.

>when the psyop never fades

Attached: 1558404599999.jpg (630x420, 89K)

I literally never understood this shtick. My friends would watch him. I never did. It didn't make any sense to me, and it STILL doesn't make any sense to me.

It's a fake news show. That talks about real news. But with a lefty slant. And with jokes.

What the fuck even is that? It's pure propaganda. It's like an even more pozzed version of Weekend Update, but a whole show. I just don't even understand the formula.

yeah, i watched his show in high school when bush was still president. my views and priorities in life have changed since then. also, the show went downhill during the obama years. i realized how much of a double standard he had and how much of a sycophant he was for obama.

>cucked millennials
nigger shut the fuck up you Gen X cuck faggot, this jew is part of your generation

Shit wasnt as crazy back then and he made fun of the dems sometimes also.

So, useful idiots?

Jon Liebowitz

Me. Took me a long time to break out of the CommedianAsPundit paradigm (watched Crowder & Kikepiro once I became an Evil Fascist)

Kike Kikeler!

My Boomer spic grandpa loves all those Fox Podcast-Type shows. It's as close as he'll get to Der Sturmer so I'll take it.

I watched it around 2004-2006 timeframe. Not religiously, I had a job so I couldn't stay up late without feeling like shit the next morning. The take away I got from the show was viewing it like a magician showing off how the tricks are performed. The Daily Show exposed me to how the political sausages were made. The only political point I agree with Jon Stewart on is Single Payer Healthcare, the current insurance system is Jew heaven and only fucking morons think giving money to usurers is ethical in the slightest.

Jon is in the know. Colbert is a true believer.

I still think there was no WMD’s and the Iraq war was bad. Did I get memed on?

I'm Gen Z faggot, I watch Pewdiepie, not kikes putting on political propaganda shows on Talmudvision. It's okay to admit you were brainwashed faggot.

I liked him in the Bush era, he was great and on point.
He was too ass kissy with Obama very early and it became obvious.

Never im not a faggot and jon stewart has never been funny or smart

Red Eye was fun.

The best episode was when the now National Security Advisor John Bolton made fun of that autistic kid they brought on for his Make-A-Wish dream since he had incurable testicular cancer.

Attached: red_eye.jpg (1024x494, 50K)

I watched that Jude religiously.
Got jewed pretty hard.
That choleric Jack Schwartz faggot Jew was my favorite.
Only noticed something wasn´t right when the Obama&Michael cock-sucking started in earnest.

Attached: Michael Obama.gif (320x180, 1.42M)

>Bush was fine

Bill O'Reilly wrecks him in their debate. That's actually the moment I stopped liking Jon Stewart.

>muh cuckdiepie i am le truly redpilled for watching le funny swedish cuck man on talmudtube
cringe

I love jon stewart. I’m indifferent to kikes. I think you are hamming it up to make up for failures on the part of whites to do what needed doing. Not the jews fault whites were gullible.

I enjoyed his show. So yes he got to program my brain

No, this was the best moment on Red Eye
youtu.be/P9tN04NYj_k

He was, voted for him twice. What, you think Al Gore should have been president?

Me too....

Nope. They were right on that. NeoCohens are not our friends.

Jon was on Howard Stern once and said something like 'sometimes I go into my Rabbi mode', which made me think is there something like secret Rabbis and is he one of them?

Source video for that gif? Is that real?

I’ll admit it. No shame in saying when you’re wrong.

I mean, to some extent yeah, except I was fifteen and looking for anything new or subversive like teenagers do. Whatever psyop Liebowitz had for me sort of backfired once I got a bit older and recognized the 'clown-nose on, clown-nose off' routine for what it was, and how much of the left engaged in that type of motte and bailey rhetoric.

Ron Paul should’ve been president. He would’ve stopped the pointless wars, legalized all drugs, and let everyone out of prison.

>legalized all drugs
That's why I never took Ron seriously.

The Colbert Report was far superior. I can't stand that annoying faggot anymore tho

yes
youtu.be/UZO5q0B5wfw

How fucking new are you even?
Of course it´s real, damn Joan Rivers stated it clearly on the red carpet and was dead days later.

Synagogue of Satan.
Probably some fucking Cabala shit.

Me, but I stopped watching when he attacked Otto Warmbier after showing video of him begging for his life, that was really disgusting. When I learned more about the trial years latter I was even more disgusted at all of the media coverage.

Attached: D8fGyNzUYAAEtg6.jpg (750x404, 26K)

back when the daily show seemed to actually be funny? yeah i took the bait then, but now it isnt even bait. its just a lot of fucking hooks. went downhill since he left, feels bad man.

Attached: e4e.png (619x562, 124K)

Otto Warmbier was a kike.

timesofisrael.com/otto-warmbiers-family-kept-his-jewishness-under-wraps-while-north-korea-held-him-hostage/

Kim Jong Un did nothing wrong.

Thanks. I remember the Joan rivers thing. I’ve seen another Michael Obama cock vid on Alex Jones but it was nowhere near as convincing as that horsecock gif you posted.

also this.

Never was a fan of the daily show, but I liked colbert report

>cucked millenials
Bush Jr started useless wars that have wasted over $1trillion (or is it 2 or 3 trillion?)
Do you have any idea how much better off this nation would be in if Bush was never president? He also let in more spics than Clinton (just like Trump beating obama)

George Bush was absolutely horrible, and back then the media actually called him out on the correct things a lot of the time. It wasn't anywhere near the level of fake news today.

So we got to laugh a little bit as Bush destroyed America. How does that make me a cuck?
Hating Bush for 7 years didn't make me support Obama (because I didn't) although I was glad to be done with him when Obama came along.

Also, the people who were retarded enough to treat his show like news are still leftists, so you're not even talking shit to your intended targets

The people he had working for him were funny though: Steve Carell, Stephan Colbert, Rob Cordery, etc.

think he is referring to the pull all jews feel to promote their ethnicity and religion and ohhhh the 10 bagillion what will we dooooo

I was never interested in this shit and now I know that it is propaganda.

Oldfag here. Dennis Miller Live on HBO was my go to political/comedy commentary. That was back when Bill Clinton was in office and comedians could still make fun of Democrats and Republicans equally. Now it's just a leftist fapfest on late night tv.

Should be a semicolon, not a comma. That’s not funny, my dude

I forgot about that show. Quality entertainment.

I didn't know that but they still sold him as a dumb white frat boy disrespecting culture and deserving whatever punishment. It was a show trial and the evidence was unsubstantial. You think the media knew he was Jewish?

When he destroyed tucker it was funny, how the roles have been reversed now!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE

I used to watch the daily show ALL the time. And the colbert report when he pretended to be a republican. Shit was hilarious. I grew up and realized the bullshit and don't watch any longer.

Kim is a good guy and North Korea is entirely safe to travel to as long as you're not some filthy Jew.

Okies, glad to help.
There´s really nothing remotely female about that nigger, but these days it´s all really hard to tell.

Attached: cpt maam.jpg (856x448, 222K)

Dennis Miller was the Original, the rest were Scumbags.

Attached: 09FB1E87-B3F8-4ED5-91A9-765B7D1B2F84.png (145x145, 22K)

Otto was likely a Mossad agent spying on Best Korea for which he was rightfully executed.

I'll put a semi in your colon

The difference between now and then is that Bush was a bad president and the war in iraq was a waste of money.

I did.

I regret it now.

Attached: 1552655893659.png (500x266, 232K)

I was just about to post this guy. I dropped that show after the master Kilborn left. Fucking show was about nothing, Stewart and the other jews fucked that up.

>would be in if Bush was never president
Duuuuuude!
How re you here and still falling for the 2 party bullshit?
Gore would´ve been ordered to do JUST the same, only he would´ve pushed the CO2 bullshit-cake 10x harder.

We´d be ALL totally in shit´s creek now instead of a year or two before the Grand solar minimum hits in earnest and even the biggest moron will see man-made Global Warming for the bullshit it is.

Attached: grand solar minimum.jpg (1080x538, 134K)

>watching this kike
>ever
I can safely say that I've never seen so much as 10 seconds of (((Stewart))), (((Colbert))) and (((Oliver))) even if you added up all the time I'd have potentially had the chance to see commercials for their bullshit in passing.
Since I also stopped my cable TV subscription last year, let's just say that the only time I remember these faggots now is when someone on Jow Forums brings their names up. Feels good to be free of the electric Jew.

I got into him back when he was trashing Dubya because Dubya was a war mongering idiot, but when Obama became President, I noticed he was a hypocrite and didn't hold him to the same standards.

It's a shame he couldn't even-handedly criticize whoever was in power, because that's what is needed in the media.

WTF Stewart's a kike? I LOVE GEORGE W BUSH NOW!

I hope your right anyway, I still found how it was covered very wrong.

>the Grand solar minimum hits

It hit in 2006 as well, nothing happened

>nothing happened
exactly

Why? Look at how much we know about the opposition now, and how much we actually understand them. That in itself was worth it. We know them better than they know themselves, because we reflected and got torn apart and rose from the ashes nigger

Never regret an experience, learn from what it teaches.

Nope. I watched it one time when I was high off my ass and I remember John and some dude getting into an argument and they had to cut the show. That stuff is too cringe for me. I hate talking heads

I never watched the daily show, John Oliver, or any of that garbage. I also always hated SNL.

Where I did fuck up, was that I used to think Russel Brand was hilarious, around when I was maybe 14. I even bought into communism to a degree because he said "it's really just a bit of sharing."

Looking back, it feels like one of those times where you realized how close you were to dying only after you were safe

how funny were the author interviews btw? I don't think it's possible for him to read an entire book every night but he would claim to have done that every time he interviewed a writer. That's some BS right there.

Remember the man-ass episode

I never even understood the appeal of talk shows in general. I don't give a fuck what celebrities think.

>bush was fine

Shalom rabbi

The pussies still on this board think voting works

When I was high school, soo... 2009?

Please explain to me how Bush was bad without using any sources after his presidency? What, did you want John Kerry to be President?

Kilborn was so comfy..I still have some vhs recordings

based

>without using any sources after his presidency
>criticizes someone who was never in office

Bush was in office for 8 years. Stop sniffing petrol you dumb abbo.