How does this opinion on PTSD make you feel?

How does this opinion on PTSD make you feel?

Attached: youngladytalksaboutPTSD.png (574x184, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UqLRqzTp6Rk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Like absolute cynical realpolitik is the only proper way to conduct cross-demographic relations

Let's start drafting exclusively women and see how this changes
I think it would be a worthy test

like she suffers from some sort of childhood sexual abuse condition

Don’t have PTSD from killing shitskins. No one that deployed feels guilty for killing them.

Attached: 423B5520-5BE4-4D79-830A-E3904C07CB97.jpg (258x350, 14K)

No that's the problem. However they do feel bad when those shitskins fuck them up.

No argument here.

Then why are soldiers killing themselves in record numbers?

Both liberals and soldiers should be mad at the government

Yep

youtube.com/watch?v=UqLRqzTp6Rk

post the link retard

Most of those faggot never saw combat. They were going to anhero anyways, with or without the military service lol.

The death of their brothers.

Attached: 1539669707733.jpg (480x352, 20K)

PTSD is a conspiracy theory
they are just pussy bitches that cant handle the sound of a firework

makes me feel like voting republican and towards pro life things.

Attached: 1506805465545.jpg (778x1100, 309K)

She's right though.

Die for the ZOG white man

What a myopic view of the military. Does she think that people join the military with the hopes of getting an IED to their face or to slaughter a bunch of other people?

Because instead of letting people take the time to cool down and get over it, we force them into “how does that make you feel?” bullshit science. Instead of giving people the ability to just acknowledge they’ve seen some shit and stay strong overtime, we’ve made everything sensitive and told them it’s OK to cry about it.

Attached: America stands with Israel.png (626x800, 886K)

that's surprisingly close to how i feel about almost everyone.

Attached: snek.png (358x360, 138K)

I think it's a response more to soldiers waking up to the fact they're mercenaries for the ZOG. You see all that death and destruction and realize it's not for any noble goal or higher cause but to support Israel's political agenda and make Raytheon and the boys more money. That's how you get PTSD. You realize all this pain and suffering you went through or saw is basically pointless and trivial. People can bear any hardship if it's for a transcendent cause, which we don't have.

None of what you say is new. Soldiers know this. But they want those gibs, and some pay a very high price for them gibs.

A first the killing bothered me, couldn't sleep very well. I wasn't a killer, just wanted to get out of my small town. Later after the locals IEDed our guys I started to hate them. Then enjoyed shooting them, even teens, whatever. Didnt lose any sleep on the 2nd deployment, just went to work on anyone suspicious. They'd disappear. My buddies and I get together and laugh about it over drinks.

She's an idiot. Yes they chose to sacrifice but that's why we respect them. Because we didn't send that dumb cunt to waste the enemies ammunition so we could just wait for them to run out of bullets

I have actual PTSD. She can get out.

Their wives cheated on them while they were overseas. Look it up

>How does this opinion on PTSD make you feel?
sad and a little horny

Rage.

Attached: 1491818194309.png (600x599, 432K)

>be woman
>believe that every person who joins the military is literally killing innocent brown people who dindu nuffins
Perhaps someone should pretend to agree with her and say "I'm really glad all those women in the military are suffering PTSD along with the men for being such horrible people" just to see what happens next.

Are you all retarded? PTSD is a result of traumatic stress. Its literally in the name.

i can't believe we're supposed to feel bad for american white women who willingly invite hordes of 50 year old child refugees into our country because they experience rape culture from such progressive gentlemen while wearing revealing clothing, a custom of the visitors' homeland. i do n o t care about you or your health please stop asking me to care i might pray that you suffer for the rest of your life for ruining our society but you probably already did rest well in pieces

Because there is no greater high than combat. Life is boring after.

No one fucking cares about brown "people" and their opinions here. They're just animals.

Dont cut yourself on that edge faggot. Have a (you)

It makes me hate jews more.

She's laying it on a bit thick with the liberal rhetoric, but I agree with the basic point that people with "PTSD" deserve no sympathy.

They're mostly just whiny welfare queens trying to get VA disability benefits, spending all day playing vidya and drinking while the rest of us pay taxes to support their worthless asses.

It's my stance on every mental health non-issue. I chopped my dick off and now want to kill myself, I willingly signed up to kill other people and now my leg got blown off and I want to kill myself, I bought a motorcycle and someone in a huge truck didn't see me and now everyone has to look out for tiny motorcycles on the road which are involved in like 5000% more accidents compared to any other vehicle in Earth's history, etc.

Attached: 1530664418538.jpg (500x377, 35K)

>Zanab
*drones your house, family, and entire neighborhood*
Heh, I'm so stressed out after this trauma... NOT

cool it with the anti semitism goy

Attached: 1.png (994x618, 1.68M)

whats wrong did i give you PTSD

This. Everyone has PTSD now because it is easy money.

I was in Iraq in 2003,2004 and 2007 in the Marines and I have PTSD. I don't lose 1 minute of sleep from any of the brown people I played a part in killing. Mine is from the buddies/Marines I was with dying. I'd go back and kill more of them if asked.

Attached: 1552342389.jpg (500x322, 16K)

THIS

based

based zogbot

We thank you for your service

based and redpilled FPBP

Attached: brayns.png (659x525, 205K)

Great, fuck the military. Its the biggest zog drain on this country and the nigger cattle who serve do it because theyre too stupid to find a good job and government gi bill gibs is the best they can do

Because there's a selection bias in enlistment towards suicide prone young men. Voluntarily signing up for military service by itself is already going to be skewed towards particular personality types, then signing up while we're at war, then signing up for combat arms on top of it. I'd love to see the data for what the relations are between suicides, MOS, deployment time, etc, but I don't think that data really exists. Either way, hero-worship is fucking cancerous.

>soldiers waking up to the fact they're mercenaries for the ZOG
pls

don't agree with the liberalism, but she has the right idea.

PTSD is a response to high stress situations like combat, not baby's first red pill

HAVE ANY OF YOU WORTHLESS FUCKNUTS EVER HEARD OF A TBI?
FUCKING WORTHLESS AMERICUNTS WASTING MY AIR REEEEEEEE

DO SOME BASIC RESEARCH

Attached: 123456.jpg (236x236, 8K)

Pretty rude, but basically correct.

Attached: 1z35we.gif (260x197, 2.14M)

Attached: 4B9ADB05-5B48-4DE5-AA95-C9FF77103FFB.jpg (599x359, 22K)

BANG

fpbp

she's from no ingroup of mine, I never expected her to care for my kind
the only way her naturally outgroup competitive opinion could ever be an issue is if foreign bad actors imposed, through military fiat, a system of forced integration between us such that the proclivities of her collective could become artifacts of the system and culture I'm subjected to every day, but I know that would never happen because my people would have to be outright demented to think that

Attached: 1503749593708.jpg (576x374, 52K)

Imagine living in a country where the only two prospects to live a "respectable" life is getting in huge debt or going to risk your life for the globalists.

Naw just stop sending whites to die 4 jews

Freudian psychoanalysis totally fails to explain why people with combat experience fail to integrate into the society that is insulated from conflict

tell that bitch i have ptsd from cremating and burying her and all her families and friends fucking pets when i was under age 18, because they were so fucking pussy they couldn't do it themselves.
tell that fucking bitch that.

glowniggers can confirm not larp.

Her criticism of human rights as it has become the religion of human suffering is totally based and not limited to our perception of combat veterans.

leaf flaggot

you know you have id on pol, you retarded ashole