Why is this okay in America?

Attached: 67182B09-A9DA-4FEB-9D4B-A931B6746E57.jpg (750x1334, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hp7sQ1KsBpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's called freedom leaf, and the food she ate would have cost you $1 billion

I'd rather be Auschwitz mode than anywhere close to that

Because americans are fatfucks who have zero pride in themselves.

How do Canadians afford to eat?

moar

In the words of Ron Swanson:
>The whole point of this country is if you want to eat garbage, balloon up to 600 pounds and die of a heart attack at 43, you can! You are free to do so. To me, that’s beautiful.

Freedom

>posting your fat body online
>even keeping an old photograph of your fat body
Fuck that. I destroyed any evidence that I used to be obese.

this is why we can't have free healthcare

>bring me solo and the wookie

youtube.com/watch?v=Hp7sQ1KsBpE

Attached: 1547229601438.jpg (1979x1348, 2.99M)

So what? People chose that fate. Let them die if that's their choice.

Because she is the typical fat goblina.

Why are there so many fat fetishists on pol? There is seriously like 5 threads a day posting fat chicks and people pretending not to jerk off to them

it's also why libertarianism is not a threat to the jews and goes uncensored, because it cannot stand up to globohomo.

Americans being fatter than the rest of the world is a direct result of jews buying out our FDA and advertising. They tell millions of americans to eat sugar and carbs for breakfast instead of meats, veggies, and fats. We also subsidize corn so that diabetes can be purchased in a can.

If you think this is bad you should frequent Jow Forums's "FPH" threads. Fat People Hate is more or less glorifying fat fucks.

that's your choice to do either
aka freedom

Don't get me wrong, I don't think fat people should get health care or be given welfare. I'm just saying that if they want to be fat - go ahead. Just don't expect society to pick up the bill.

It’s very sad indeed

Attached: 791189F7-132D-4A88-8EFC-677BA56046E3.jpg (750x802, 262K)

Somoan girls genetically have slow metabolisms for some reason I think it's the same reason their guys are huge

I'm not perfect but we shouldn't normalise abnormal. We had ideals once, something to strive to be

I want the one on the left to suffocate me between her thighs

Freedom is a failed concept. Look what people have done with it. They’ve given in to Jewish propaganda: the lgbt agenda, feminism, destroying the family unit etc etc. The more ‘freedom’ people have the more degenerate they get.

We're still free to idolize fit people, just as people are free to either aspire to be fit themselves or end up as fat slobs.
It all starts with us as individuals. We need to be the change we wish to see in society.

In other words; unless you're fit yourself, you have no right to dismiss other people for not being fit.