Can We Guys Have An Uruguay Appreciation Thread?

A lot of people here talk about hypothetical White Ethno-States. Or how to stop all immigration, send the immigrants already here back and retake our countries. But what if all White Nationalists and Right-Wingers and Alt-Righters immigrated to Uruguay?

For those that don't know the place its a small country between Brazil and Argentina. And it is THE Whitest country not just in South America or Latin America but all of the Americas in terms of demographics/percentage. It is around 85%-88% White. That's Whiter than both America (55%-60%) and Canada (70%-75%). Uruguay is as White as America was in the early 1970s.

And when I say White I mean pure White. It does not mean mixed race brown Hispanics who are above 50% White and that is what it considers White. Uruguay never had a significant Indian population and the ones there were mostly killed off or mixed in but in small numbers. Most Uruguayans are of European descent, mostly from the major wave that also hit Argentina and Southern Brazil between the late 19th century to the early 20th century. Therefore Uruguayans are White people of South Euro descent such as Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese.

The rest of the people in that country are Mestizos but since its really White I assume the Mestizos there are heavily White, probably more like Castizos. There's also some blacks in the nation but they're only found in the capital in Montevideo and I think they're more like Mullatos and Quadroons. There are no Indian tribes in the whole country.

Attached: Map of Uruguay..gif (320x350, 33K)

how about my ancestors in Argentina invades Uruguay?

Dude just kill the jews lmao

U-R-gay

checked

Attached: win95basedandredpilled.jpg (360x360, 10K)

Uruguay was brazilian clay

So the portuguese also infested the area with african niggers,so by default is not a ethno state

So anyway I've been floating this idea around for a few days. What if we can get as many White Nationalist/Alt-Righters/right wingers to move there and perhaps change the politics there to be more right wing?

The population of Uruguay is only about 3.4 million and it has a below replacement level birthrate. Some sources say 1.6 others say 1.8. The highest I've seen was 2.0. Also a third of the population lives in the capital.

My plan/fantasy is that if we can get enough people that support our ideas to live there we can eventually vote our way into power over time. Perhaps make it more pro-white.

I doubt that would ever happen. Most Argentinians are more concern about getting the Malvinas/Falkland Islands back then conquering Uruguay.

Also Argentina is not as White as it use to be, so incorporating Uruguay would be more harmful for Uruguayans than beneficial.

Believe me dude, I want to. I'm just putting out a back-up plan.

Its close enough.

get the russian botnets to delegitimize whoever allows alpacaniggers to migrate there and let them realize that welcoming in industrious white stock from abroad is a better option or something but don't just show up and try to make a cosplay compound at odds with the ruling authorities that's nigger tier

Yeah, I guess we would need to convince the local government to allow more Whites in first before anything else.

Uruguay? More like Pureguay.

>Puroguay Es 100% Blanco Europeo

Attached: Diego Forlan Uruguayan Soccer Player.jpg (396x594, 68K)

Beaner

Attached: 5e4dzdrpibux.jpg (936x960, 82K)

Maybe he's the White kind.

Attached: Rural Argentina.jpg (960x636, 89K)

Basest country is South America

So what do you guys think of my plan?

Accepted!

How good are your Spanish Greekbro?

rename it Cisplatina

Not that good, but thinking about moving to SA for a while now, nuke war incoming in a couple of years and all. Would go to Argentina but it's full of kikes.

No. Uruguay is White and Brazil is a Mixedtopia.