The Black Working Class Holds Up America

I'm in the medical industry. I'm a lifeguard (registered first aid). I save lives for a job. I work so hard and invest all that money into AMERICAN COMPANIES to prop up the AMERICAN ECONOMY. These companies then expand and pay taxes which is used to fund the military and police force. This is how black Americans like me hold up America. We work, we pay taxes, and we invest in America. Yes I am aware of gang culture but thanks to Trump's tariffs they are bringing the jobs back and wages will rise so blacks will start getting jobs like in the pre-80s again. And I'm a REPUBLICAN.

Attached: black american.jpg (700x400, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/02/12/us/politics/trump-omar-anti-semitism.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shut up niggers, even if you're a decent person that doesn't make up for the rest of your scumbag race

Just how all white people are oppressing minorites all niggers are garbage

Sorry sweetie fuck off to Africa if you want an actual place in society

K, vote for that kike lover Trump.

How are white people oppressing minorities? That's black culture! Change the culture and you change the blacks. I blame the Liberals

Trump hates Jews, America has always been an antisemitic country

nytimes.com/2019/02/12/us/politics/trump-omar-anti-semitism.html

By simply being white.

>I'm in the medical industry.
>I'm a lifeguard

Attached: getout.gif (474x379, 471K)

All his bank loans are via Big Red. He loves jews.

Lifeguards are classified as medical industry according to the U.S census since we need to be trained in first aid by law for the job.

Makes no sense. Whites are not oppressors, that's our own culture. We based blacks understand that.

He said very antisemitic things, just because he has bank loans doesn't mean he doesn't hate Jews. The English aristocracy hated the Rothschilds despite oweing them money.

But you're already a small percentage, and many of you are either on welfare or in jail or prison. Blacks and Hispanics are a net loss, propped up by white taxes. There's stats that prove this.

That's due to Liberal welfare state policies. Under Republicans blacks get jobs in factories and can rise up the ranks.

Because of biology blacks can't compete with whites, in that relationship one has to be the master for it to work.

I've unfortunately worked with many blacks, some we're good guys, even hard working, but at the end of the day the only way shit got done is because I was there.

That's my point, if different people are forced to live together there has to be a heirarchy.

Because white people are empathetic they created ideological systems to artificially make blacks equal, which is a farce and today it's malicious. It hurts white people to share a society with blacks. Basically we give up our dignity so that blacks aren't discriminated, even though they should be.

>the working class is monoracial

Attached: 1531920679149.png (612x491, 98K)

i agree. blacks have been holding us up since slavery ended.

This post disgusts me man, i want to be a boss one day. I am even deck supervisor sometimes.

Nigger

Good they owe us for 50 years of free cash, housing and food

Ever notice how there are almost zero black special ops guys? Seals, green beret, marine recon... All white

Great, but you know you're in the minority or you wouldn't feel the need to come here and defend yourself.
Then there's the distinct possibility that you're a self-hating white leftist that came here to virtue signal for your black pets back on the DNC plantation.

>The Black Working Class Holds Up America
America is not held up by 3 whole people.

FPBP