Immunity for pedos?

Executive order:
>effective for 1 year all pedos who turn themselves in, agree to chemical castration and provide intel on other individual pedos or pedo networks will receive immunity from prosecution, not have their names publicly released and may be eligible for monetary rewards proportional to the usefulness of the intel provided against other pedos

Would this be an effective tactic to employ in the war against pedos?

Attached: E1E55FC5-0A97-49DF-97EE-DF531238A839.jpg (1242x1241, 612K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fj-10lIrboM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So are you thinking of turning yourself in?

nein. only the rope.

wishful thinking faggot. pedos will fucking hang or worse

>SICK BURN!!!

Chemical castration is a ruse for pedo rights. It will be declared cruel and unusual in court. We need to change the punishment to death and keep it purely legal.

red and basepilled

Can always look at historical examples of when societies of the past faced issues like this. There are some time-proven methods.

Attached: 600.png (425x533, 270K)

If you want to take down a network you need informants inside the network. Look at how mobster Teflon Don John Gotti was finally taken down. A member of the mob, Sammy Gravano testified against him. A lot of times that’s your only option. Find someone within the organization and offer them a deal. And if you can take down the whole network that way, isn’t that better than letting it continue to operate?

You really don’t know how the world works, son. Find a girlfriend, and get some sleep.

Attached: D3F53A50-05E0-4C02-9DA1-F3E93805514F.jpg (3264x2448, 1.58M)

you're here to scout for pedo sympathizers. you'll find none here. go sing a solo into a sawed-off

Attached: 1457939520396.jpg (280x219, 7K)

But who do we gas? Unless we get names and evidence there is no one to gas. They will continue to operate

kek. BURRRRRRRRN

most people agree that it's such a mess now that they should just do a blank amnesty/immunity and start over with stricter rules.

Sheeeeiiiiit

Attached: 6a2728438027bc11c124f66b49c05bde0366ec85c6b045715f3fb4abf1eef5de.jpg (1080x608, 78K)

Death to all pedophiles. Scaphism is my proposed method of execution.

You are probably right. I’m just some nobody. Will you explain how the world works?

>CIA.gov

Noice fake pin bra.

Attached: 1495075719397.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Kill them all

fuck off way to ruin it

Fuck you, phoneposting retard. You have no power here.

Attached: 1553439313630.gif (500x485, 1.6M)

>showing off an enamel pin
Imagine being this gay

how does it feel knowing you're going to burn for all of eternity bootlicking faggot

There might be merit in this

Kill em all.

Fake pin bra.

I'm surprised that pin isn't rainbow colored.

Nope. Shooting them is the only acceptable outcome.

Walls are closing in pedo. You’re in the bargaining stage, just accept it

It’s an old one but checks out.

1700 down since April 1.
Plenty of them will flip

Interesting theory.

Attached: ageofmoshiach.jpg (340x453, 116K)

What do you think about Palantir?

FBI investigates pedos, not the CIA

Will have to buy one of those for next time I want to troll someone.

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-211010_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 498K)

KeK good price it’s 9.95 with free shipping on eBay.

To be fair, this isn't the exact same pin. This one doesn't have the cia.gov rectangle.

The exact pin he posted is on eBay for the price I stated.

Rainbowflag people. We can try re-education camps first, but if they do not abandon degeneracy - off to the showers with them.

>didn’t address the topic in an intelligent way
Either you are stupid. Or you are a pedo who is afraid by what was proposed. Meaning it is a good idea.

Da fuk

Bitch holla at me wen u sober

That would work too. The only problem would be convincing the population to go along with it

Attached: 0EB85641-3650-4C2C-A67A-03BAEF658156.jpg (1242x1900, 850K)

>Will you explain how the world works?
How the fuck would I know
It’s a real pin
>phone posting
Tablet. I gave up the laptop in the early ‘00
>imagine being this gay
I’m not gay but my boyfriend is
>how does it feel knowing you're going to burn for all of eternity bootlicking faggot
Considering I’ll be dead I suppose I won’t give 2 fucks, hombre
>What do you think about Palantir?
He’s a useless cunt

Fake and gay

I hope they weren’t all just part of a single insulated network. Hopefully some were involved in multiple rings and will have intel to bring down a bunch more

>How the fuck would i know?
You have a fake CIA pin. Speculate

Would you be so kind as to put on a hidden camera and record your probenigger handler's reaction after you tell him that the investigation into the Obama administration included a list of Bophadii that will be questioned soon?

Attached: 1521095425906.png (1600x900, 90K)

Why don't you use some block chain to combat those pedos.

Need to look no further than how the animal kingdom operates.
youtu.be/fj-10lIrboM

Pedophiles should be monitored and information gathered for the day of the rope.

Same for gays and lesbos.

Race mixers too.

What if we all cut off all our testicles and send the in a box to the CIA ™ HQ along with all our precious memes

None of them would actually do that.