What makes ghetto black American culture so appealing to white girls?

What makes ghetto black American culture so appealing to white girls?

Attached: 0bfd74c0-c8a5-4621-9497-5a47f50a0e75-m.jpg (400x600, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DvFzDZb8ttE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Subversive Jewish pop culture and women's nature of following groupthink.

Well at the age of one they are taught it is good well by the age of 16 ....

Chemicals.

The media.

because it annoys their fathers

Upper class white-and jewish-girls treat nigger culture(oxymoron I know)just like they treat niggers; pets and fashion items to parade around their circles.

Rap, also it is considered cool. It makes me want to blow my brains out.

jews

White women have become extremely lazy in general. They have been to safe for too long and have lost respect for the one thing that has given them freedom.

But they also have sex with them. Are you telling me they'll have sex with their pets?

Zoomers are retards

T. Zoomer

It's different. That and the confidence.

It’s more appealing to white men really. Every high school kid listens to rap and is hoping to be accepted by niggers so they can say nigga and be cool. What’s humorous about this is that this is a completely negative behavior. It hurts them intellectually and culturally and they’re not doing it to appeal to black chicks more which you would think is why people would impersonate another culture.

White girls fuck dogs

Let me guess. Neglectful alcoholic father.

>What makes ghetto black American culture so appealing to white girls?
when (((you))) teach an entire generation of kids that they have no culture, that their culture is worthless and racist, then you get jewllywood to fill the screen up with nigger raps.

Attached: 1947648550.png (629x541, 84K)

I don't know any girls who had sex with their dad and like rap music.

Because whites have no culture of their own anymore, so they turn to what's closest, which is black culture. If they don't like that, they go traveling to experience what it's like to actually be somewhere else that has its own culture.

Attention

They like thugs

and again, the answer is always the same

Attached: download.jpg (698x634, 51K)

Novelty Items

No strong father figure in their life and low self-esteem and respect.

t. armchair psychologist.

But American whites do have their own culture

Attached: 20180824-094453-TCW4.jpg (500x337, 70K)

The incredible, raw, virile masculinity, especially when compared with the puny bodies and shrinking dicks of white boys who are addicted to vidya and imageboards.

Attached: Black Panther poster.jpg (1404x2048, 542K)

Only the urban Marxists feminist roasties and accept ghetto culture.

It appeals to YOUNGSTERS with either no father or a shit father and full access to (((pop culture))). If this persists into later teens and onward you are simply dealing with a defective woman. Some white people are untermensch and that's where the coalburning Juggalo memes ome in.

They're joining the winning side. Self-preservation.

You can take all the fat white girls you want.

Neurochemical imbalances caused by erratic swings in mood from hormones mixed with a general mainstream subliminal context and you get a hell of an attention whore.

For the same reasons they find animals cute and "majestic"

Left unchecked, they revert to their primal state which is essentially the normal state for niggers.

there's many reasons but it all boils down to stupidity

Attached: 1549047389297.jpg (754x478, 49K)

They aren't. You're brainwashed by the media if you don't think the overwhelming majority of white women aren't disgusted by black guys.

Have you ever seen a single girl with a large female dog? Yes, they fuck their dogs.

This

Media.
Kikes run the record labels and radio stations.
They also own Hollywood and the talent agencies.
Kikes are tasteless assholes. They do it because they can.

>You can take all the fat white girls you want.
As well as the skinny ones.

Attached: White women blacked 2.jpg (900x1200, 228K)

Girls just wanting to get attention and the media pumping all the black culture shit

This mainly. They start them off very early programming girls to see white men as evil. Their fathers were also out of the picture, providing for the family , while smooth mulatto TV stars imprint them with a sensitive, fun, successful image of black men. They are taught that blacks are the epitome of sexuality, and that they haven't really lived until they get railed by a nigger.

All their idols either embody black culture or date blacks.

It's a comprehensive indoctrination

Attached: 1541124678346m.jpg (670x1024, 124K)

Are we frequenting the same board, fag?

Attached: bump.webm (400x400, 1.68M)

24/7 propaganda

The Jews who own the media those White girls consume.

Yeah, she isn't white, both are probably jews... at least one is...

Attached: jk3629.png (983x683, 1.29M)

Their ghetto mothers and fathers. Ordinary, non-fucked up parents produce ordinary, non-fucked up children.

Attached: reperations.png (1280x584, 148K)

Is the solution then for fathers to act like they love it so it becomes the new dad rock?

because it pisses their parents off

I don't think that's a Star of David and I don't think her tits are big enough to be fully Jewish.

Attached: Best Jewish tits.jpg (937x1171, 133K)

The solution is to play the most violent gangster shit you can find

youtube.com/watch?v=DvFzDZb8ttE

I am amazed, that with all the coal burner and single mother evidence...

There has been no meme attack launched nationwide.

Exposing the truth of race mixing, by providing the names and details, then it cannot be argued against.

No, that's Canadians you're thinking of. White culture was primarily Celtic, Germanic, Anglo saxons, Roman (Italian french Spanish) and is embodied in literature, art, fashion up until the 1960s. Then Jews and women began to succumb to media manipulation from Hollywood and marketing . They raised a whole generation at the tit of magazines and then television. This is where whites "lost their culture " when they stopped reading and learning customs skills and crafts.

Attached: 1543701927555.jpg (800x741, 196K)

You’re not fooling anyone.

I live in the south where the demographics have been closer to 40/60 black to white since the 1700’s. A very small % of people race mix. The white girls that race mix are usually “bad attitude” types that work in gas stations the black girls are alway “ black Barbie” types that are over the top prepy/ nerds.

Attached: robert-crumb-1977_baja2 (1).jpg (640x640, 215K)

Groupthink, propaganda, "rebelling" to get attention, daddy issues. They subconciously hate black people and fetishize them because of taboo...much like cuckold fetish men.

Statistically, not so much.

Attached: Black Fathers.jpg (1992x7208, 2M)

BBC

Its better culture than stale bourgeois white a,erican culture so its basically might is right... while niggers are still niggers

>ignores marketing

disingenuous or stupid doesnt matter either way

Black men are more willing to raise another person's son though. So they're more of a "man" than those that don't

I keked

Ok so we can agree capitalistic free markets are a problem

Attached: 878968769876.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Yes

I like markets and competition but at some point corporations (enabled by the state by definition) prevent free markets by manufacturing demand while oppressing competition.

Bad parents

Attached: 1560124479738.jpg (202x325, 14K)

It's much more than just market power, manipulating demand etc. The biggest issue is information/communication corporations controlling the flow of information. Facebook, Google, Twitter etc. own the printing presses. In the past you could you just make a new newspaper, but nowadays that's practically impossible because of the HUGE network effects in social media. Also, (almost) no one is going to use the second best seach engine. These industries are winner takes all/ natural monopolies. That is why the 'you don't have the right to free speech on privately owned platforms' argument is complete bullshit.

Yeah I've pretty much given up on clown world at this point. Let the jewish-chinese-Islamo-nigger mutt Kalergi plan proceed without me.

I'm just beyond caring. I realize Jews want me to feel apathetic, but I still don't care.

They can't win if I refuse to play along. They'll eat each other alive once whites disappear. Jamal's pig nose, Moroccan smile, and frizzy hair won't seem very endearing when the chips are down.

Jews are incapable of being satisfied since they only derive satisfaction from subversion, which is an unsustainable strategy in the long term. And they can't subvert me if I refuse to play by their rules.

As gay as it sounds to just "give up", I honestly think its the only viable option at this point. After taking the red pill on women, I realize love was always just an illusion. Women are all just NPCs with wet holes to stick your dick in. Nothing more. Which kinda makes it all seem rather pointless.

I'd rather just focus on my hobbies and watch society collapse from a distance.

I honestly think its the psuedo-power projected.