Image that triggers a bunch of incels she'd never ever consider having child with, let alone sleeping with them

Image that triggers a bunch of incels she'd never ever consider having child with, let alone sleeping with them

Attached: 1560310909834[1].png (1080x1493, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/beckaandbaylee
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she based.

how long you think until suicide?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH another useless whore cut out of the gene pool.

Attached: 1559912055443.jpg (712x719, 70K)

She has psycho face.

20-ish cats

Cool
Redditors need not breed

This doesn’t trigger anyone on here. It either makes you laugh or makes you feel pity

She will regret that later.

She has a sexy stomach.

Imagine how many men have cum in her with no consequences. That vag is probably riddled with disease.

>bunch of incels she'd never ever consider having child with, let alone sleeping with them
Shit, I would be the one not sleeping with her

O 17 1/2 years -130
U 17 1/2 years +110

she could always adopt one.

20 years later she'll be seething when a trad girl is moves next to her with her husband and 6 children

What is really going to be triggering is when this bitch wakes up in her late 20's/early 30's and her biological instincts for wanting a family kick in.

6 months to a year, and brother she is dead.

She obviously has no maternal instinct otherwise she wouldn’t have done this. She shouldn’t be allowed to adopt, she’d be a shit mother.

She's probably Jewish.

Attached: Jews phasing out.jpg (800x869, 183K)

>implying she’ll be alive in 20 years
Suicide within 10

I'm retarded, what is that? Some kind of surgery so she can't have babies?

Women's egos are inflated to the point that they will bargain the only chip they have for a couple more years of hedonism and attention. Pack up boys, its over.

>she’d be a shit mother
then why incels are so angry at her?

Why would I be triggered by a degenerate, low-IQ thot not reproducing? It's a fucking miracle. Somehow I also suspect that you are the incel bud

anyone proud of being a genetic dead end is both ironically and unironically OK with me

>roastie wont spread her roastie genes
basted roast

Tube tying.

This is obscenely unnatural. Dumber than an animal.
I VOMIT ON THIS USELESS BITCH!

Attached: vomit.gif (400x225, 715K)

I take glee in her suffering 20 years from now.

Godpilled

I don't know, why are you angry at her?

Because she's a waste of society's resources at this point, might as well just kill herself.

Attached: 4ae15db4d7b66418f7d1609c9d791a9883b28f9aa318cc74ae3f1ed6c7aab887.jpg (1280x1656, 391K)

>she could always adopt one.

A black baby perhaps? FUCK YOU!

Came back after a couple of minutes and a lot of dumb replies already. The retards on pol never disappoint

idiot, we want mentally ill hoes to not have halfrican kids. We did such a good job with the brainwashing that we even got tummy pics.

dont forget the boxed wine

>Image that triggers a bunch of incels she'd never ever consider having child with, let alone sleeping with them
Damn she's going to have a lot of sex now. I'm honestly jealous. I wish I could be an infertile woman on tinder in 2019.

Attached: Sluts say yes.jpg (550x824, 64K)

Oh no the degenerate roastie thot will never get to rape a man with child support or fuck up a child's life as a stronk single mom whose baby is her world xoxo. The white race is surely doomed.

I'm not triggered. I just feel bad for her. She's going to regret this when the natural instincts conflict with the jewish brainwashing.

Just recently some girl I dated briefly 5 years ago hit me up. She kicked me to the curb for some other guy who predictably was a piece of shit. Anyway now she’s 32 and this last month she’s been hitting me up non stop. I get this fucking message from her today - Pic related. The meme is real, bitches want to party and be sluts until their early mid 30s and then want to settle down. Fuck then all.

There’s supposed to be like 2-3 billion Africans in a couple decades. It will be the perfect time for her to adopt one

You're right kek.
She's already self mutilating

I'm not, I've had sex.

Idk who to ask, but what would you do if she were your daughter?

this pic is old she prob killed herself by now

user fell for the crazy pussy meme

Attached: 1542928540886.jpg (720x576, 39K)

Kek. How did you respond? You better have shit on her

>we will lose another 6 million jews
kek

It's been a year and she's still active.

No you didn't

Attached: proofs.jpg (400x300, 26K)

>why isn't she procreating?!

Attached: trash[1].jpg (565x428, 41K)

Holy shit.
That subreddit has 542K members ??!! How the fuck is that possible ?

immediately disown her

Attached: 1560103399089.jpg (1011x1024, 178K)

Those dysgenic losers are still bigger winners in the gene pool than those who sterilize themselves.

Attached: 1560275570872.jpg (218x232, 38K)

do you incels really think that sex is so much of achievement that one would lie about having it? have sex wtf

she's cute. i'd fuck her and creampie in her pussy

reddit.com/user/beckaandbaylee

She's basically as retarded as you think

i dont like roasties anywhoo

I'd rather have them live next to me than niggers or faggy liberals any day. The dad looks like the type of guy who can fix anything. The daughter looks to have a bubbly personality.

Fucking reddit man

Attached: E3A1E09B-9F10-4F57-944A-7462D57F5508.jpg (1125x929, 469K)

WTF!

Attached: DyingSociety-ChildfreeLife.png (821x451, 126K)

You're doing a lot of talking and no proving. Confirmed incel is you.

>She's basically as retarded as you think

She decided to get married, but won't have children, WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT

It's like cutting off both your hands because you want to quit mastubating without realizing you'll still get a stiffy

Attached: 4B0AE68A-489C-4521-BAF3-1177B588DDFC.jpg (1024x784, 134K)

Now she can get pumped full of nigger semen and never.. get... AIDS... oh

White people

No later than 40

I've seen this image many times and didn't have any particular reaction to it. But something happened at the 6-th or 7th viewing. I felt utterly disgusted and sick to my stomach. Something deep must've awoken and told me

>user this is very wrong

The fact that she has mutilated her body with the help of the medical system is disturbing.
The fact that her parents didn't stop her is disturbing.
The amount of regret that she will carry not too far in the future is disturbing.

HER GLEEFUL SMILE IS DISTURBING

Attached: 4ebd09fb785ecc4c9ac43f9187676fdec963a8a94be006a11103bce531271ea0.jpg (453x669, 130K)

> still bigger winners

Attached: rednecks2-copy[1].jpg (1200x600, 78K)

She'll regret it.

We all do.

>sterilizing yourself to own the incels
Kek.

Attached: Incels.png (2050x841, 1.37M)

You can be, its called Grindr.

Darwin Award worthy. At least she is helping society by keeping her defective genes out of the gene pool.

>the least obese group in America
>"HHURR UR FAT!"
Oh sweetie...

Attached: Fat Dirty Nigger Bitches c.jpg (5039x2679, 1.56M)

Jesus Christ you guys need to check out the subreddit

Attached: 6EF29C5C-872B-4B01-A7DA-86F1E64F92FF.jpg (793x2093, 972K)

women don't kill themselves very often.

The image triggers incels. She wasn't trying to trigger anyone or deliberately getting her tubes tied to upset anyone. I post the image to see religious zealot morons, incel and Trumptards flip out. I honestly don't know who she is. I doubt she gives a shit of what people think

>You can be, its called Grindr.
What's it like to use?

>still big winners

Attached: 8-redneck[1].jpg (738x488, 51K)

Dude you’re a disease on this board.

>proverbs 26:11
>"As a dog returneth to his vomit so a fool returneth to his folly."

>Dude you’re a disease on this board

Attached: Trump-Supporter-720[1].jpg (720x420, 48K)

Yeah, but she can't sire 15 children for chad thundercock either. It's a negative sum game. That said, I fully endorse a woman's right to suicide.

I wouldn't fuck that bitch with YOUR dick OP. Ugly little Sephardic Jew bitch. No thanks.

Damn that's it?
My aunt had hers tied and still got preggo.
Lmao this bitch is gonna ride the cock carousel thinking she's gonna be bastard free and accidentally have Chad's baby who will grow up to be Hitler 2.0.

guess i'm not an incel because i literally don't care what she does

>their genes will still be around in 100 years
>the OP image woman's genes won't be
Yep, bigger winners.
Reminder that everyone has had a dysgenic individual or even acts of procreation through incest somewhere in their family tree.

Attached: 1560187176121.jpg (369x277, 25K)

Invite her round for a gangbang, then kick her to the curb.

>doubt she cares what anyone thinks
>posted to social media the first chance she gets.

>Quoting a book that condones slavery
>Ephesians 6:5-9
>"(5) Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ. (6) Obey them not only to win their favor when their eye is on you, but as slaves of Christ, doing the will of God from your heart. 7 Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not people, (8) because you know that the Lord will reward each one for whatever good they do, whether they are slave or free. (9) And masters, treat your slaves in the same way. Do not threaten them, since you know that he who is both their Master and yours is in heaven, and there is no favoritism with him."

Why haven't you been stuck dead by lightening yet?

>slavery is bad
Wew lad

The bitch in op got her tubes removed not tied

Its not the same

>I doubt she gives a shit of what people think
She's a woman; you're a fucking idiot if you believe she doesn't care what people think.

I bet they're a hell of a lot more fun than you, baby dick

>Three little cuts and I can have as many orgies as I want and never worry about becoming a mother or take responsibility as an adult. The ability to pass your genes is a curse not a gift. Hard cums!!!

time to go. That didn't disappoint. People were right. Pol is filled with easily triggered cretinous retards :^) hilarious

>suicide in 20 years
nothing of value lost desu.

They'd make fun of someone getting a vasectomy too, tard.