Anyone else ridin with Biden in 2020?

?

Attached: 93e.png_large.png (781x439, 448K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VbOU2fTg6cI
youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's a clever one. Better not spread it around.

When you ride with Biden you ride with Hitler.

Attached: butter_with_chinese_characteristics.jpg (2000x1500, 917K)

Attached: 1556731102763.jpg (640x640, 62K)

Someone shoop a hogtied girl in the seat beside him

Fag

Jow Forums is wary of Catholics right now. With Biden being the Catholic candidate, there is an immigration apocalypse looming that could end this country as we know it. We are beware of the Catholic church, the Vatican and the Pope at this stage in history because they want the U.S. to be flooded with Catholics. We are beware of the Catholic church that finances the invasion. Biden is a pawn of the Church, for which he is cringingly subservient to. Biden carries Catholic beads with him and he's extremely hirsute. He gets vicious when he defends his religion. He's a self-flagellating Catholic zealot and extremely dangerous.

Attached: biden.jpg (576x576, 57K)

He'll take you for a ride alright.

literally has zero chance of winning

Attached: 1559513684439.jpg (864x864, 499K)

hes a pedo so no. kys plz

Attached: 1559024468935.jpg (960x960, 58K)

>640x640)

Attached: Biden touches cop.jpg (480x375, 46K)

Never put prophet’s name next to Biden again

I'm Scorin' with Warren

Attached: warren.jpg (885x516, 51K)

SHOTGUN JOE!!!
GIVE 'EM TWO SHOTS, JOE!

Hidin Joe Biden

Attached: 1549041507435.png (500x793, 185K)

I am switching party affiliation to vote for him in the primaries, just for the meme potential. Vote for Honest Joe. A vote for Honest Joe is a vote for America.

www.joebiden.info

>get in faggot, we're going to make America whatever the pollsters tell us to

Attached: coujw1ew8vqqlqmzy5kf.jpg (1600x900, 151K)

Joe Biden has octopus hands, he loves to touch!

This must be Joe's "Ole butt buddy".

Attached: hkzqs.gif (360x202, 1.92M)

convertible ? so the plan is to jfk biden at the last minute and slip in moooshell or the clot

GROPE

>based leaf

cheers

Attached: 1558146355411.gif (380x434, 2.38M)

Pedophiles get the bullet

Heyyy little girl... Want a sweetie?

Sorry, Bidens ride is a one seater.

Attached: ridinwithbiden.jpg (480x320, 31K)

I don't really have a candidate. That fucker talked about how we need to change the white man's culture because of some bullshit "rule of thumb" urban legend.

Ive been #TouchedByBiden

Fucking kek! No limits!

Attached: 1557123173056.jpg (640x471, 64K)

I'm grindin down the beto halfpipe

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Isn't he the pro-loli candidate who will make anime real by legalizing child brides by importing massive amounts of sunni muslims to challenge America's "Religious Freedom only means Freedom of Association - Not practice"?

He's also the one that recognizes that irish are not white, and opposes the "white man", correct? Noting that the "white man" is simply a golem of the woman and is opposed to his own interests.

Yes: I am absolutely Ridin' with Biden'

Remember: YHWH explicitly allows men to marry girl children (Devarim chapter 22, verse 28 (na'ar (hebrew masoretic text: child), padia (greek septuagint: child), puella (st. jerome's latin vulgate): young girl)))

The white man opposes this because it is against the white woman's interests. Joe Biden rightfully condemns and opposes the white man. Remeber: Catholics can read Latin, Hebrew, and Greek. White men worship the english language KJV only and reject YHWH's word. "Better a millstone" is about no-conversion to other religions: white men reinterpreted it to mean "kill pedos" because they already converted to heresy (catharism to be exact).

"Pedo" Joe 2020.
Make Anime Real.

Attached: anim1517626353108.jpg (560x604, 89K)

>Jow Forums is wary of Catholics right now. With Biden being the Catholic candidate, there is an immigration apocalypse looming that could end this country as we know it.

Your country is a golem that destroys any culture that does not force all men into slavery to "MUUHHH WHITE WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMAN".

You hate YHWH, you hate his laws, you worship at the foot of the woman. You wage war on every culture that allows men to have child brides, and replace them with your own idolatry. You destroyed western Europe and replaced it with yourself.

Attached: anim1522983594011.png (1920x1080, 1.05M)

I'll ride with Biden if we're going to the pedo farm to sniff some little girls. :)

literally, who holds a baby like that! ha ha ha!

>
I am switching party affiliation to vote for him in the primaries, just for the meme potential. Vote for Honest Joe. A vote for Honest Joe is a vote for America.
>www.joebiden.info

Is there something "bad" on that website?
We know you whites hate Joe because he showed affection towards girls. You white men worship MUUUHHH WHITE WUUUUUUUMMMAN (aka: roastie whores). You RECOIL at cuteness and HATE the "Jew God" because he explcitly allows child marraige of girls to men (including in cases of rape (taphas).(Devarim chapter 22, verse 28 (na'ar (hebrew masoretic text: child), padia (greek septuagint: child), puella (st. jerome's latin vulgate): young girl))).

You delight in your suborned status, with the white woman above you. You speak with glee about your lack of political power: fighting amongst each-other while the women steal your wealth, and imprison you for pursing young virgin girls as brides (the traditional wage of a man). What do you live your life for? To serve MUUUHHHH WHiTE WUUUMAN.

I am glad Joe Biden opposes the White "man".

Attached: anim1521408861635.png (704x623, 395K)

Yea follow the pedo

Stupid low IQ

>Biden is Catholic
I did not know this. Nice.

The white man believes if he kills all the other men on earth, or gets them imprisoned, he will have all the roasties for himself (which is somehow some prize). He won't be one of the ones dead or imprisoned.

The white man is little more than an animal, mentally. His political thought is one dimensional.

True political thought is three dimensional plus time (how things will evolve over time). This is why, though violent, the white man is always gamed.

"Pedo Joe" rightfully rejects the white "man" (and he's Irish, so not white) and embraces diversity. Perhaps with diversity "freedom of religion" will no longer mean "render unto ceasar" (Aka: throw away your religion and obey the religion of your rulers).

Attached: anime1511792131633.jpg (1339x1024, 281K)

>Yea follow the pedo
>
>Stupid low IQ

How is it low IQ to seek a world where men may marry cute young virgins?

Oh, you assume you are in the 20 percent which roastie whores accept: gotcha.

We aren't: It is not in our interest to support white woman's interests. It is in our interests to support true religious plurality, true diversity, immigration of "enemy" religions (anti-white-man), and end the "anything that would disadvantage white women and help men is illegal" Pax-Whi-topia of the Neo-Cathar white man.

Attached: anime1511453179822.jpg (3500x2448, 1.24M)

No.

Now go kill yourself

Attached: 1461054726861.png (520x423, 233K)

> Pedophiles get the bullet

YHWH explicitly allows child marriage of girls to men, including in cases of rape (taphas) (Devarim chapter 22, verse 28 (na'ar (hebrew masoretic text: child), padia (greek septuagint: child), puella (st. jerome's latin vulgate): young girl))).

Later in the same law book of YHWH it is commanded that if anyone entices one to follow another power (God/Ruler/Judge): kill them.

Anti-pedos (aka white-men) are under Ban according to YHWH's laws: since they entice others to follow another power.

Attached: anime1515122310512.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

The sooner we can get to civil war the better. If that means Biden then I'm already buckled

Read:

It is you who is the heretic.

Attached: anime1515424872932.png (244x244, 78K)

> The sooner we can get to civil war the better. If that means Biden then I'm already buckled

The imported sunni muslims will wipe you out. As they should. YHWH says to do away with those who entice other to follow another power. White men demand total obedience to white woman's interests, from the entire world.

I'm glad the Vatican seeks to end the "white man" (a rather recent contrivance)

Attached: animbldng1517393520212.png (849x1200, 1.54M)

Biden can legit beat Trump.
>from PA
>loved by middle class whites
>Catholic
>blacks like him because he's Obama's guy
Trump deserves to lose. Dude has done next to nothing since getting elected and the only campaign promise I think he fulfilled was pulling out of TPP.

I don't think I'll even bother voting next year. I voted for trump, he hasn't done shit but bumble around and golf. Our political system is so jewed up it's worthless and just voting for the least shitty talking head. Fuck em

Hello there...

Attached: Devilknockin2.gif (376x249, 479K)

>Biden can legit beat Trump.
I'm not sure if he can. If he runs, any moral things that they could have used against Trump are meaningless.

Is that you Parscale? That's weaksauce, bro.

Attached: 1535772977600.png (611x342, 42K)

No way Trumps gets the kind of turnout he did in 2016. Trump was a beacon of change + the right hated Hillary.
In 2020, the right won't hate Biden, and they know Trump as a beacon of change was total bullshit.

Remeber: the one thing white-men hate (note: Irish are not white) is: men having young virgin girls as brides.

White men are fine with: murder, adultery, theft.
White men are fine with stealing other men's women (women are not allowed to leave a man absent a bill of divorcement given by that man).

Remeber: YHWH's laws simply talk about men, women, girls. Not the english concept of "oh, well we're not married by the state yet so I can steal the woman-friend of the other guy". That is adultery.

White men allow ONLY adultery.

White men do NOT allow what YHWH allows, white men allow what YHWH forbids.

Attached: anime1484802443714.jpg (468x364, 12K)

>
No way Trumps gets the kind of turnout he did in 2016. Trump was a beacon of change + the right hated Hillary.
In 2020, the right won't hate Biden, and they know Trump as a beacon of change was total bullshit.

Men knew Hillary hated them: since she was a white woman. Thus Trump was the lesser of the 2 evils.

Trump being a white-man, must pander to white-men: who hate pedos. Joe Biden: being an Irish man and a Catholic doesn't need to get in bed with the enemy of all men world-wide.

Remeber: the white man allows only whoredom and prostitution.
YHWH allows young virgin girl brides.

Catholics can read YHWH's actual laws in Hebrew, Greek, Latin; white white men reject YHWH and worship and intentionally mis-interpret their beloved MUUUHHH KJV!!!

Attached: anime1515824952319.gif (250x250, 141K)

>In 2020, the right won't hate Biden, and they know Trump as a beacon of change was total bullshit.
Just wait until he sticks his foot in his mouth.

>Just wait until he sticks his foot in his mouth.
Eh, that never stopped George W. Bush. Most people just laugh or roll their eyes at harmless gaffes nowadays.
If Trump can survive the pussy tape, anyone else can survive anything else.

Remeber: prior to the Church losing all real power (by losing it's lands) in the 1800s, the age of marraige was the age of reason in Catholic Europe: 7

White-men will reinterpret the history of all cultures and religions to mask that.

White men are the enemy of all men worldwide and the ally of MUUUHHH WHITE WUUUUMAN. Infact, her golem.

Do NOT vote for a white-man.
Vote for a non-white (irish are not white) loli lover.

Vote your interests. Tell the white-man to burn in hell with the rest of the heretics. If you want Anime to be real: vote your interests.

Attached: anime1517925739292.jpg (600x450, 51K)

Is biden really the pro-loli candidate?

I'd love to get groped by him, but I'm not a little girl :(

Trump. I want to see how crazy the left can get.

This guy

Attached: 98945A87-04FC-4397-BB33-E31A64FCD441.jpg (620x326, 50K)

It’s almost as if these threads are for comical purposes.

im riding with biden

Attached: allaboardthebidenbus.jpg (600x800, 67K)

I'm supporting whatever Dem gets the nomination.

Me too! Dem's are the ones that will legalize pedophilia. Let's get everyone to vote for the Dems!

Unironically leaning towards Joe for multiple reasons.

But we shall see.

I'm so blackpilled. Why even bother to vote for Biden? This political system is a joke.

Vote Trump to accelerate the kiking of America. It's the only way to wake people up to the change that is needed.

Hell no

PEDO'S FOR BIDEN!!!

Would this bumper sticker help or hurt Biden?

If you ride alone you ride with Hitler.

"Operation Chaos"

heh

>Unironically leaning towards Joe for multiple reasons.
>for multiple reasons
Hey buddy, wanting your girlfriend's bull to give you the key for a night of tug-an-jerk is not "multiple reasons." It is one reason.

>pro-loli candidate

Attached: 1560292820152.png (1000x1000, 106K)

Me.

I want to detail the Trump train and bury it alive so we can pretend this shitshow never happened.

It's fucking embarrassing.

Oh, and we didn't even get a wall.

The biggest thing you can do to get back at this liar and snake is to Vote for JOE. And then vote Democrat the rest of the way down ballot.

I want the orange ape humiliated so bad he gets arrested the next day trying to flee to Russia before the walls close in.

I voted for him last time. I laughed at the memes. But now I'm just embarrassed and PISSED.

Attached: 1541138863827.jpg (750x750, 148K)

It really is fun stumping for Joe against the principled Bernie fans who cry about how everyone but Bernie isn’t pure.

This isn’t reddit, normalfag.

wtf im riding with Biden now

Totaly organic

Attached: 3A4302C7-C9B1-462A-BD80-ABD7C9778AB6.jpg (580x436, 87K)

Lets Go for Pedo Joe

no. I don't like it when people smell my hair.

Your shilling is terrible.

You voted for Hillary.

Forgot the pic

Attached: 61665378_2863918273834308_140923584993296384_n.jpg (960x503, 53K)

is this pasta? I'm not even a migapede and this is trash.

Attached: 1556294041359.gif (500x264, 2M)

It's hilarious that this fuck literally endorses Antifa in his first campaign video:

youtube.com/watch?v=VbOU2fTg6cI

Also this video is required watching for all white people: youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs

Attached: 1560246317695.png (900x935, 601K)

Attached: fesr770y.jpg (781x439, 119K)