'They could have won with some humility'

>US women's soccer team is slammed for 'disgusting' celebrations during 13-0 demolition of Thailand
>USA celebrated every goal in Women's World Cup in France on Tuesday night
>Thai players left in tears

Why are Americans like this?

Attached: 14662894-7130947-The_US_women_s_soccer_team_has_been_slammed_for_celebrating_ever-a-46_1560304601517 (962x642, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7130947/US-team-slammed-disgusting-obnoxious-celebrations.html
cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/
vice.com/en_ca/article/jmkbm7/getting-wasted-on-cum-cocktails
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7130947/US-team-slammed-disgusting-obnoxious-celebrations.html

Attached: 14667238-7130947-Mallory_Pugh_celebrates_one_of_13_goals_the_U_S_women_scored_on_-a-42_1560304601240 (962x669, 129K)

>players left in tears
why are women like this

the future is female!

*sob...sniff*

Leave it to women to make celebrating a win a bad thing

>Women's Sports
>Soccer
Not a single American gave a shit.

Acting like you just cured cancer every successful shit in the morning.

Just give the Thai a participation trophy. That will make them feel better

>Women sports

Attached: 2c5.jpg (138x200, 11K)

Thailand should've send an all stars ladyboy team

>Thai Pussies Left Crying After Being Absolutely Destroyed in Brutal Battering by Pink-Haired American Dyke

Attached: cumeatsonergordon.jpg (640x480, 40K)

You just know that half the Thai team were traps, so you would figure that would have given them some advantage.

Just wait when they have to play with the Europeans.

Attached: wimminz sports.webm (480x360, 2.74M)

Wamons can’t feel empathy.

Remember when they won the World Cup four years ago and wanted pay equal to the men's team until everyone explained to them that the men's team brings in about 10x the ad revenue and endorsement deals?

Attached: 22222224.jpg (600x400, 23K)

Really? I love watching woman's soccer

Literally worse than the intramural basketball team I was on in 8th grade.

>Mexico v Slovakia?

why are they even playing basketball? i didnt know anyone played it outside the US

Holy shit, how could such horrendous phenotypes even manifest after millions of years of evolution?

Attached: Capture+_2019-06-12-00-38-32.png (1111x1474, 1.67M)

Good for them but women's soccer is a joke. How can a team like Thailand be in the World Cup and lose 13-0? Shows you outside of a few teams, women's soccer is very weak.

How many trannies did each team have

some men fuck anything.

Soccer is not about brute strength, freakish height, or simple speed. If any reputable sport lends itself to a Woman’s version it is soccer.

>Thai players left in tears
This is why you don't allow women in sports.
no crying when you lose.

Hoooly shit how am I just seeing this now

>high school boys team could beat any female Olympic team

>and more news at 11

I don’t know the rules to apehoop so I don’t understand this

Obnoxious as always

Act like you been there before you simple cunts

Attached: 92D4AC9B-D3B5-4B84-B757-9EB2E8B9C019.jpg (1420x798, 138K)

>he doesnt know

it's the nigger behavior spread by jews. It's a disgusting infection.

> Poverty Ball

Attached: hewhat.jpg (230x356, 30K)

They heard that's how men were supposed to act... And since none of those he she's has ever actually known a man...

Thailand needs to put those lady boys to use.

>divegrass
>women's divegrass
sure alex morgan was cute but couldn't care less
does morgan even still play?

this
but i can understand celebrating a close hard fought win or beating an arch rival but that game was nether

try leaving the basement sometime

Attached: alex morgan christmas.jpg (800x649, 162K)

She scored in the wrong goal

This is the sports version of Reagan invading Grenada to help make Merica feel bigstronk again. I can’t wait until you guys are nuked.

The bet female soccer team in the WORLD lost to a bunch of 14 year old freshmans

cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/

Attached: image.jpg (460x250, 28K)

but the other went to the other net afterwards?
are they all retarded?

Not she, they. White team went for the other goal at the end too.

Even the female refs got confused cuz well... Females

Fuck off Fag it's pride month

>women’s sports

They are only good enough to play other women, they can’t even win against underaged boys

Attached: 86828E41-0189-4A95-845F-FA29EE538F3D.jpg (1668x2070, 744K)

No, what happens is that after the ball changes hands to the other team, they all move to the other goal.

>are they all retarded?
its Mexico vs Slovakia women's basketball, what do you think?

Wait is this serious? Do women actually play sports?
Didn't know this was a thing.

>to help make Merica feel bigstronk
then why was it soccer? no one watches that, especially women's

yeah, once one woman realized that it was easier to score in the basket the other team wasn't defending, they all started doing it
final score was 342-340, let's see any men's team score that high

Why do Dyke age so badly? The soccer bitch on the left is only 34. Does all that pussy acid give them wrinkles?

Attached: 4D9E556800000578-0-image-m-33_1529944495691.jpg (634x525, 32K)

lolwut
I thought I was gonna read them making fun of the thai players
instead people are upset because they're celebrating?
ehh fuck off, non issue.

Don't know but it absolutely gives cancer.

>how dare you win!
How long until soccer just becomes a branch of gymnastics? Who gives a shit about actually scoring points, just try and make it look like you got hurt. Flop even if nobody's around, as long as you're weak, bloodied, and crying, you win!

Greatness and opportunity.

>13-0 in the World Cup
seems like female competition would lack excitement

did.....did they....both.... score on their own teams?
am i missing something?

Attached: 1556153665943.jpg (567x709, 165K)

On the flip side, sperm is a cocktail of five drugs that calm women the fuck down. Very ying yang.

she's always been a weird looking little troll doll looking cunt

Soccer is nice though.

I'm looking for a hairline. Anyone seen a hairline? Hello?
Hairline please respond.
Hello?

If you score for your opponent you win.

remember germany V brazil?
lol i can still feel the hurt from that game

This. It's total nigger behavior.

haha now go play a boy's under 17 team

That’s the sexy topic atm. Anything female. No one watches but that’s the whole point of pimping it. Turn this pseudo-sport into something inspiring.

So run back and forth kicking shit because you are too uncoordinated to catch a ball and throw a giant tantrum on the ground every time somebody bumps into you. Got it.

most important post ITT

Why on earth would you celebrate winning 13 - 0 in soccer? At those numbers you aren't competing with an opponent, you're competing with traffic cones.

t. someone who sucks dick at soccer
soccer requires more coordination than any other sport you complete faggot.

I was dating a hue at the time and she actually cried over it

>Why are Americans like this?

Small penises.

I'd fuck all of them as they cried and celebrated.

That's a good thing. Fuck niggerball fags.

perfect representation of where western women are right now. especially the "sporty" ones.
obnoxious self centered entitled cunts

have them play the Oklahoma boys high school state champions soccer team and see how well they do.

> slammed
> a bunch of mansplaining fags concern trolling

Are niggers worth a shit at soccer? Like African niggers? I don't know shit about soccer.

That's how our white women are. Uncaring, selfish, entitled, and arrogant

Lmfao

Fucking leaf

This Megan Rapinoe cunt didn't sing the national anthem to protest Trump and support Dykes, but is she throwing up a white power sign?

Attached: 14666256-7130327-Rapinoe_celebrated_after_winning_the_France_2019_Women_s_World_C-a-20_1560312892098 (633x422, 34K)

Test

vice.com/en_ca/article/jmkbm7/getting-wasted-on-cum-cocktails
Kek

Clearly. Write her letters about the holocaust not being real and include pictures of you nude.

I don't care if they run up the score 100-0 and shit in their faces, USA USA USA. I'm glad all that "strong wamen" propaganda is doing something. Ship these bitches abroad to destroy the feeble women of the world, we will make bank. I'm tapping into the market now, buy stock in strong American wamen, sell off stock in Thai wamen. Thai will rebound, but it's in for a dive.

It does require strength, speed, coordination and intelligence hence why 15year old boy beat the best women teams in the world

I bet she would give a nasty ass puke blowjob.

Thai pussy stinks like fried rice. It's still good every now & then.

Attached: irrelevant dyke takes a knee.jpg (528x777, 108K)

I've had some rough shits

>why are women shitty gloating winners when they accomplish something?
Ftfy

>Women
>American
>humility

Attached: tenor0.gif (348x164, 3.28M)

Attached: 0B0C71D3-5E2B-4D82-8F43-CC3F9447A10F.jpg (244x147, 19K)

Women actually cant gauge process. huh

>13-0

Attached: 2714D392-918E-427E-82FF-AA09DB3AC5C1.jpg (750x743, 56K)

>when you're finally winning games after getting destroyed by 14-15year old boys in the preseason

The us womans soccer team is currently and always has been the most dominant woman's soccer team in the world. The lowest ranking they have ever had was 2cd place.
America dominates every sport and every athletic event (just look at the olympics). In America we view soccer as a woman's sport, which is why our woman's team is the best in the world. We could all care less about our men's team cus soccer is for women, faggots, spics, and Europeans.

trannies have to play for the men's team like that one for american samoa

Attached: 2065982.main_image.jpg (616x971, 175K)

>America dominates every sport
You don't dominate football (soccer), the womens teams are irrelevant. Football is the biggest sport in the world and you don't dominate it

Only exception are queer euro/Punjabi sports like rugby and cricket of which we have superior alternatives. If our NFL mandingos played rugby in stead there would be another "all blacks" dominating the sport

All sports are queer dumbass, amerimutt ones are no better