*blocks your racism with a witty monologue about my vagina*

Attached: TakingMyVaginaForAWalk.png (602x552, 416K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNAttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

look at the gunt on that thing!

Fuck the entire Schumer family

Attached: 34987534538627737.jpg (3000x2000, 833K)

Lemme suck ur fupa, u dumb whore
*sucks the fupa*
*lots of sucking noises*

what a wholesome aryan pagan woman

Disgusting

Not possible. My racism is loud, proud, violent and unblockable. I recently called 2 spic coos spics to their face and they didnt do shit

this is a good post user

if you don't love amy schumer's giant vagina then you are a bigot and should be hung by your balls and killed

Jesus Christ.

Attached: oh god no.jpg (660x423, 25K)

as a spic myself I wonder what could one do to gain your respect? I mean i don't care if you got an ethnostate I'm not allowed in I'm chilling on the coast with a corana

This bitch is mentally ill lol

I bet her vagina smells like a soggy egg McMuffin soaked in the soap water they use to clean the floors with.

Attached: F9D82BA2-0C42-4ABE-A89C-CFB45124A402.jpg (767x767, 120K)

can she still have an abortion ?

i worked in a supermarket when i was in highschool, this abbo tried to steal a whole leg of ham by stuffing it down his stubbies. his bulge was smaller then whatever the fuck this bitch has got goin on.

Why do you want his respect? Hes just some user on Jow Forums lol. Some people are going to hate you for shit you cant control, it's no big deal.

Nobody is stopping you from doing that now Pedro

Attached: 1556582708335.jpg (502x512, 58K)

SHLONK SHLONK SHLONK SHLONK SHLONK SHLONK SHLONK SHLONK
SHLONK SHLONK SHLONK SHLONK

Attached: E44FBA69-73B7-495E-AAB9-102E28FCFBA8.jpg (588x391, 88K)

Attached: 2nwor9k0bc331.jpg (850x760, 89K)

i just wanted to know if it was even possible, i could care less desu

Attached: steve carrel disgusted.gif (175x177, 493K)

already am John Smith

This is how you make Mexico build the wall, to keep this thing contained.

Attached: tiresome.jpg (250x221, 10K)

Holy Jesus that is disgusting

Yo wtf

Attached: 697A1C39-9C8D-43C0-BFEC-9AB86B0CCC76.jpg (550x845, 56K)

How to make a nigga that hasn't ate in 4 days lose his hunger. Thank you

Amy Schumer has fans?

Attached: topkek.png (423x500, 313K)

kek is that an iv in her hand?

Attached: Notch.jpg (658x370, 65K)

jesus fuck, that bitch is gonna die of a heart attack

Attached: 1510941692676.jpg (500x371, 41K)

Is she wearing a cup?

Spic countries have been close to greatness numerous times in the past. Unite Central America again or something mate.

This basically goes for every South American country and Mexico: we would respect you more if you overthrew your cartels, corrupt politicians, dictators, etc., and actually made your own countries better instead of making ours worse with your presence.

Yoiu don't really owe me anything, I'd just like to be left alone with my people without being demonized for just wanting to live around people like me.

If you want to earn my respect, you could invade California and kill all those stupid fags who enable the worst traits of humanity and ruin it for all of us, we can both win like that.

Probably a maternity pad if you’re curious

Attached: Capture.png (363x192, 111K)

you can hate me man, have a blast
i'm having a modelo now

That's one uppity cow.

That's just her Arby's Meat Mountain, mate.

Attached: Arby's Meat Mountain.jpg (3024x4032, 588K)

Chugging bottles of corn syrup is too much work so she gets it injected directly.

>Amy Schumer fans
yeah right lmao

I never said I hated you Paco.
But now I'm saying you can't read.

Not wanting to live in a city populated 100% by black people doesn't mean you hate black people anymore than wanting to live there means you hate everyone else, why is it so bad that I want to live in peace with my people, what's wrong with wanting a nice, homogeneous and stable place to raise my children, who I would like to look like me?

You get to have that, why can't I?
It's not like we go to mexico and call you racist for not living next to us, we don't care, you can do whatever you want, why can't we have that same respect?

>someone actually hated themselves so much they willingly had a kid with that abomination of a human

Attached: 1555194285796.jpg (766x960, 42K)

yeah that;s not racist, i wouldn't want to live near blacks either, thats why i choose to live near the whites in california

>Willingly
Honestly, I have my doubts.

damn she got a fat camel toe.

Well have fun with that, I don't know how you put up with those poncy assholes, I would like to think that they give you special treatment for being an oppressed minority, but I think we all know that's not how they really feel.

I'm glad you're having a good time, but i don't envy you because I think I would rather die than live in Commiefornia.

What's wrong with Mexico? Why don't you live there?

Holy FUCK best kek of the day 10/10

Chuck Schumer legit looks like a nazi propaganda picture of a jew. How did such a vile and evil man ever get elected. It's time to take back your country burgers

Attached: 4908-16905-15655.gif (480x267, 419K)

mexico is so dirty, not opportunity unless you get involved with gangs, schools suck ass so we all dumbshits who can't read or write properly i came to the US legally and even voted for trump cause i don't the mexican gangs in america to become more present than they already are

>divided
they spelled unanimously disgusted wrong

make your countries better

stop making ours worse

IT IS THAT SIMPLE

well at least she had the decency to go out in the middle of nowhere to go for a walk like that instead of walking through the local park or through the store or whatever

>Politicians HATE him!

Attached: 1529706252130.jpg (500x500, 30K)

Jews am I right? All fields btw

>wanting respect from Jow Forumsesmokers
This place is just for shit posting. It's nothing more than political satire.

.t plebbitor

came here to post this

So you hate Mexico and you hate Mexicans and try to avoid them at all cost?

Ya, White people think the same way.

but america is so already non white that you are joke yourself to be white supremacist in this country

ewww is ms piggie

Attached: pigs are isis.png (575x680, 595K)

Stay tuned, up next is six months of social media post-partum depression posting. This pic may be the opening shot.

Attached: F424C949-4036-47DB-B9F9-BDC55E496984.jpg (1454x948, 255K)

We have the right to preserve our people and our country. We have no where to run.

She's built like her uncle.

Attached: 26.jpg (1200x800, 416K)

what i said was your people aren't white anymore

Thats a diaper. Lel

>can still see her critter's face behind the head

Attached: you tried.png (500x500, 26K)

Thanks, never asked for this though.

Attached: 1551874134194.gif (240x200, 354K)

kek

This is grosser than the fatty

Attached: 1560246654231.png (407x398, 93K)

You should see your leaders as well

many times white countries have been invaded and they solved the problem so why can't we?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING. KILL IT.

Attached: 2CB5C50F-7DCD-4C99-B399-34A40E5E66EA.gif (415x285, 953K)

Your leader sucks dick for money

lies, he sucks dick for free

30 seconds has passed ,,,,Have I told you about my vagina ?

Attached: my arts degree made me an expert in statistics.jpg (450x600, 87K)

Haha benis :DDDDD

if she was a true feminist she would have aborted it

what a fraud

They don't get elected. They cheat. 100% of their power is illegitimate and fraudulent. They do not have our cooperation, they only manufacture the appearance of it.

She named her son Gene Attell Fischer

>Genital Fissure

Attached: 239489712634.jpg (474x357, 23K)

Apparently, she, like all rich leftists, want to live as far away from their pet niggers and spics as possible judging by the field behind that fucking ugly sow and her calf in the stroller.

The part that makes me sick the most is that her and skanks like her, think they are hawt.

Giving birth alone will make that fucking thing smell like $50 worth of pennies in a urinal trough. Couldn't imagine the stech once you figure in cheese, vd and thigh sweat.

Frens?

100% Sweetie on the top right there

:/ that’s fucked up. I bet she forces the kid to were dresses. And their Jews so snip snip

For a SLIM period of time she was actually fuckable.

hahah holy shit this bitch is a complete pig but shes doing more for the white race than most of you fuckers.,. There was a time when she was borderline hot.. Probably a lot of photoshop im sure..

youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNAttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA

Go back to Mexico

her pussy looks like it weighs 15lbs, wtf? She looks like she has the vaginal capacity of a mini fridge.

Attached: 1458379436698.jpg (1000x761, 194K)

Ahhhahah

$20 says her kid kills itself after finding her “comedy” Specials.

>can she still be aborted
ftfy

she porked up while pregnant and just had a kid, so her gunt is going to take a while before it isn't protruding in her britches

wymew is da future of maehn!!!
upa need loov too gay bio
u not mahn enouf 4 dis sexy

GREAT!
(you) made me wake everyone in the house by laughing insanely for 3 minutes.