I'm Blue Collar and Don't Need An Education

These Liberals think everyone needs a college education. Where I'm from we become blue collar workers and make great money and it's great. We also get in the trades. We have Church to give us morals and can afford beer at the local pub so we're happy. We have strong value values and a Conservative police force. Tell me why we need education? As far as I know I passed highschool I'm good.

We live in capitalism so who runs industry has a lot of power. Guess who runs the manufacturing and mining and construction industry? Us, we the blue collar workers. Those bankers and lawyers and tech guys don't mean shit when you don't have stable infrastructure so the blue collar is really in charge here. We also have intelligence just a different kind.

Attached: blue collar.png (770x613, 752K)

>meme flag
>rambling post with no coherent point, not asking a question but making a statement that doesn't invite dialogue

I'm sure this is some kind of shilling, but for the life of me I can't understand what the point of it is. Why are you here nigger?

To show that republicans and blue collar workers dont need no shit education so fuck free education its cucked

Nobody needs formal education per se.
What it does do is establishes a certain diligence, work ethic and reliability. If you already have that then you could just take a few semesters of math classes, maybe a couple english classes and the rest you can get by just reading every day.
One huge advantage college people from ivy league colleges get are contacts. But you can easily just get good at networking.
Staying constantly in charge of learning new stuff at a high rate, working on skills you feel inadequate and aggressively networking will out shine 200k in education.

>What it does do is establishes a certain diligence, work ethic and reliability. If you already have that then you could just take a few semesters of math classes, maybe a couple english classes and the rest you can get by just reading every day.
You get that in elementary school dingus, no need for college

>One huge advantage college people from ivy league colleges get are contacts. But you can easily just get good at networking.
You arent' going to find networking worthy contacts unless you attend Yale, where are you going to find the son of a CEO? Your local store? LOL

I don't like the way that kid is starring at me.

Went to college, but was always smarter than anyone areound me so it was expected. My degree turned out to be a meme with no jobs so I got into construction.
I literally manage blue collar people on a daily basis and help them solve problems. Its sad, but i could do any of their jobs with a week's training. The reason I don't is that I dont have to "turn the wrench" because I'm so much more valuble as thinker than a doer. My type is as important as the blue collar type, but I get paid more because I'm more rare.

getting an education is a raw deal today. go into debt for a professional degree. get paid total shit out of school and document experience until get a license. still get paid shit with license until you start your own business and have some customers. youll be close to 40 before you start making decent money.

a plumber or electrician can finish an apprenticeship in 4-5 years and get paid $90k with union rate and benefits

work to live not live to work

>work to live not live to work
No, work is the point of life.

Upon graduation gettting a professional degree you make 120K

Also, I worked my way up from the bottom. Started on a survey crew swinging a hammer and driving the truck. Point is, if you have a natural affinty for learing and applying what you learn, the blue collar world is a lucrative place to make a living.

How do you even get hooked up with a real construction job?? Ive done a little but but it was for my uncles little business where he'd charge yuppies ridiculous sums for very basic shit. There's no opportunity to learn any other trades where i live unless you're dirt poor and qualify for free job training. Because at this point, im ready to just start collecting neetbux and maybe knock up a roastie to collect more government cheese for our kids like a nigger.

Attached: D71thGRWsAANksP.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>knock up a roastie
Good luck getting a girl to sleep with you if you're poor.

Have, its not that hard if you're at least somewhat handsome and not autistic. Sure, your not gonna get any smoking hot young chick but I've fucked Cougars who knew full well i was a loser.

>poor as fuck and got a wonderful qt that's sucked my dick and cooked me dinner daily for many years now

Umm, try again, sweaty

I am doing better than that as a software engineer but i work 12 hours a day if i am lucky with horrible dead lines and i deal with sjws and crap daily. Some times i look outside and just think i am wasting my life in this open office. Sure getting paid 140k is awesome but at the same time it is soul crushing.

>We live in capitalism so who runs industry has a lot of power. Guess who runs the manufacturing and mining and construction industry? Us, we the blue collar workers. Those bankers and lawyers and tech guys don't mean shit when you don't have stable infrastructure so the blue collar is really in charge here. We also have intelligence just a different kind.

The Tech drones don't have any power but the the bankers and their pet lawyers own you and just about everything else. Tell yourself that the kike has no hold over you while you make him his money.

Really? Just go around to all the fab shops you can find and ask them if they have work or would be willing to train someone. A lot of small shops don't do online resumes and mostly hired from friends/family of the current workers. Go to a community college and take manufacturing/welding classes, see if you can get financial aid.

Attached: vtu4jchukvp11.jpg (3024x4032, 931K)

Yeah we know. They have ego issues so they have to down on us. Nothing you say will change this since they are very unhappy people.

>Tell me why we need education?
Its not education they give though, it's indoctrination and misinformation at its core. I knew this back in 4th grade.

Where i am from, tradesmen get treated like gods in blue.
I challenge you to do a test:
Put on a nice dress or business suit and go to your local butcher, baker, toolstore. Watch how you are being treated.
Now, do the same with a blue/grey/orange jumpsuit.
You would not want to wear anything else, afterwards.
I like the feeling, when people respect and like me in an honest way. Same eyehight.

Why would they respect a tradesmen more than a businessman or lawyer or banker?

same reason lefties love eachother and think everyone else is a rural retard.

Bankers are licensed thieves and lawyers are licensed con artists and liars. Of course no one with any sense actually likes them.

My dad is an investment banker and my mom is a lawyer, they are good people. Fuck off this that nonsense

Real question, was uhh Pablo Escobar white collar? Like if you don’t provide any benefit to society but don’t leech off it either, what are you classed as? Collarless?

He was the biggest parasite to society, he destroyed thousands.

I'm blue collar. Big house 3 cars, only carry about 10k in debt from credit cards. Make around 100k a year.

Everyone says "Oh, but being blue collar is hell on your body!" So?
It's good to use your body and work hard!

My wife is white collar, masters degree etc.. You know what, that's hell on your body also!
Working white collar is fucking terrible for your mental well being. Cubicles, inner office gossip/bickering, no sun, no fresh air, sitting on your ass etc.. I've seen her climb the ranks to management and now be a mental wreck at the end of the week.

I get up early, dont punch a clock, stress free 99% of the time. Eat when I want, sit when I want, enjoy the weather.
No HR so we laugh all day and call each other faggots or talk about pussy.

Nobody is going trades tho. We have lots of opportunities available. Right now we would pay $20 an hour for an apprenticeship and bump you to $45-50 after 3 years... nobody wants to get their hands dirty tho.

Well aren't you just the memeflagging, cock-eating image of the perfect Zogbot child. Please take some 9mm aspirin as soon as possible.

White collar is fun though, you get to work on fun stuff all day and deal with the social dominance heirarchy in the office.

>talk about pussy

Absolutely degenerate and disgusting

Also, as a "blue collar"

I dont usually have to pay repairmen or people to have stuff built.
I do it myself or have connections in other trades that do it for a 30 pack.

I also roughly make around 20k a year in side work. Can make an easy 2 grand on a weekend in 4 hours of work. And all that means is I'm getting paid to hang out with a buddy.

Also, with my resume up online I get hounded weekly by recruiters. I have some license that allow me to take some per diem jobs.

I will also roughly spend $1000 every 3 years to get a license/cert in some field or upgrade my own. Basically sit for 8 hours in a classroom and take a test a toddler could pass to make yourself even more sought after.

I dont know what stress is, I dont know what 'worrying about money's means. I'll be enjoying work till I die and loving being not trapped in one spot day after day...loving talking shit with other tradesmen and getting paid for it.

>I'm Blue Collar and I Don't Need Me No EdgeUmaCation
>These here Libruls think ever'one needs them a college education
>We have teh Church to give us teh morals
>We live in capitalism so who runs industry has a lot of power
maximum delusion level = 10/10

>repooplikkan'ts and blew-collar workers dont need no edge-umacation
Evidently so.