Why doesn't South Africa just sterilize all it's white population...

Why doesn't South Africa just sterilize all it's white population? It would solve the farmland problem and finally get rid of the last European presence on African soil

It's quite humane in my option

Attached: white_population.jpg (510x446, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

afriforum.co.za/truth-apartheid-crimes-humanity-use-old-flag/
youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

British browncel poo poo in the loo loo

Go back to India. Op is a british Browncel that spams anti boer threads and twitter screenshots

All White South Africans should come to America. Specifically Texas and the Southwest.

What drug are you smoking btw?

Good idea! How can we make this happen?

Show your British flag faggot. You spam these threads 5 times a day

i agree, and then all the niggers will starve to death

Well White Boars should be persecuted until there's no where to run and we should convince Trump to let them in.

> yes, save South African white refugees

Such a meme, nearly all of sub-saharan African countries sucessfully feed themselves. I'm sure the richest country per person SA will survive

No I don't agree with mass violence. If that kicked off there'd be no whites left to take in

It's Boers, not boars. An American collaborating with black communists, imagine my shock.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-12 AMERICA’S ROLE IN THE END OF SOUTH AFRICAN APARTHEID.png (732x1085, 280K)

>I'm sure the richest country per person SA will survive
hmmmm...the richest and fattest country in SSA happens to be the country with the most white people? What a strange coincidence. Whites provide over 25% of the population with food, no whites, a quarter of the country loses it's ability to feed itself, the economy collapses, and since the 80% of taxes come from whites, so do the schools, police, hospitals, all public infrastructure.

Attached: 90%.jpg (440x556, 80K)

Put them on a boat and send them over and you niggers can just go kill each other already. Nobody is going to care what happens to S.A. you dumb niggers

you're a racist by your own definition, congrats

Just let the blacks have their country back so it can revert to being a mudhut ridden, aids-infested battleground like everywhere else in africa

Whites own the business's and farmlands that have been past down since British rule through nepotism and favour there own race. The chain is broken my friend.

Even if the country suffers shortly it would be far worth it in the long run

We have 4.5 Million whites in South Africa you stupid KAFFA IQ45 MONKEY........ Here is a reminder of what we do to Niggers, AND THEY KNOW IT....

Attached: Border war 3000 killed niggers.png (700x700, 537K)

this is probably the best option. As soon as the last white leaves, they all starve to death within months

And? I want Africa to be African. Not Afro-Europeans!

These based whites can stay though!

Attached: main-qimg-bc11319da5cfa3eeb8f7779c02d535da.png (532x382, 576K)

Hey just come here then.

>fuck whites go home
>whites leave
>help us whites we're starving
pottery

Not a bad K/D ratio

Nothing to do with race though! Just better training, equipment, funded and supported by the SA government at the time.

>and farmlands that have been past down since British rule
Fuck off with that. Whites built the farmland long before the brits were here. Over a century before that. Blacks didn't have agricultural technology beyond minor subsistence farming, whites brought that technology with them, so of course whites would be the farm owners, since whites built the fucking farms. And of course you pass something down to your family, every fucking race does that. Don't act like it's a crime against humanity to leave your land and everything you've built to your children.

The ANC owns more land than every white, coloured and Indian in the country. Why don't they put the investment in to cultivate their own farmland ? The ANC have stolen over a trillion rand from the state coffers, if they'd invested a fraction of that into cultivating land, there'd be an entire black agricultural sector. Are you saying that blacks can't build, only steal? That's pretty fuck racist mate.

Attached: ANC theft.jpg (743x912, 183K)

Stupid souless sub human nigger. The boers have a right to those lands. They made them what they are today. The satanic filth that runs the government there is using whitey as a fall guy, to cover there own failings.

Again basically all of Africa feeds it's self. Only in a few conficts zones is there trouble

lol no they fucking don't you imbecile africa has lived off fucking aid and handouts for decades

do some basic research the next time you want to larp as a nigger intellectual, faggot

>80 million hispanic immigrants in less than 50 years
>more black on white rape every year than South Africa
>more blacks than South Africa
>120+ million non whites
>Texas, New York, California majority non white
>the heart of the gay disco

Why? Your country is on the exact same track to being where we are. In some ways you're already more fucked. We're white men, we don't abandon our history and culture and run away when things get tough. If we flee to the states our culture dies and our people will effectively cease to exist. I'd rather die a South African thanks.

Attached: demo deplace.gif (427x480, 676K)

Because niggers can't farm, duh.

I'm sorry but regardless of what whites built they don't belong in Africa. The era of colonism is over and your time is up! The land is not yours and belong to the black people of SA who have been oppressed for many decades under white rule.

Up to date examples and proof to back your bullshit?

On what topic?

They're trying to get away from black people, not find more of them.

>The land is not yours
Post evidence of Bantu habitation in Uppington, Kimberley, Western Cape, Karoo or Kalahari that predates white settlement of this land.
>who have been oppressed for many decades
Let's unpack that. Before apartheid, Bantu genocided around 2 million other Bantu, and after Apartheid, over half a million people have been murdered in 25 years. 113 rapes and 52 murders every single day. Apartheid was objectively the most peaceful period in the known history of this land.

In the 70's that evil apartheid government tried to make the black homelands their own independent nations, we tried to give them their freedom, it was black people that rejected it.

>under white rule.
The fuck has that got to do with me? Collective punishment is a crime against humanity. I just want to live with my own people. To govern ourselves and determine our own future. I want exactly what we gave to black people, without fighting and as peaceful as possible. Just like us evil whites gave to them.

Also, you're not black, stop larping. Have the balls to show your bong flag

Even the country with supposedly the highest GDP in Africa receives billions in food aid.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-31 Foreign aid farce Britain gives BILLIONS to African countries planning space m (601x1076, 351K)

Unironically, their daughters and wives have a much lower chance in SA of getting BLACKED than in Texas.

Because that shithole is nothing without its whiteys.

The same thing that has happened in the other shitholes with white flight would just happen again

Attached: 1550833196582.gif (607x609, 821K)

Sounds like a good solution
Israel should do that to its "palestinians" as well
and the United States can do it to its illegal aliens

Whites are from Europe and do not belong in Africa, why is this hard for you to comprehend?

You know it wouldn't be so bad if wasn't for apartheid. Why did whites feel the need to separate the white+black races and now complain that the blacks are racially aware of how much foreign races control so much land? I would love to hear an answer on this.

I agree with you that collective punishment is wrong but imagine if your people have been suppressed politically and killed at will for decades and when the oppession is lifted the minority who commited crimes against your people sti hold on to vast lands. Justice will prevail!

Have you BBC'd the White Women invaders living in your peoples land? You know, for vengeance and shit.

"Food aid"
We both know that is just bullshit so Britain can still retain some influence in Nigeria. They tried to the same with India a few years ago and they finally refused the money.

Who honestly is going to reject free money? Show me some staving Nigerians.....i'll wait

Not yet, it's coming though!

>Why did whites feel the need to separate the white+black races
You know what happened when we tried to negotiate with them peacefully? Trade with them fairly, and be allies. They fucking slaughtered men, women and children when we came in peace. See pic related. Apartheid was a way to separate tribes that had been warring for centuries. Not just black and white, but black tribes that had massacred 2 million of each other just a century prior.

>and killed at will for decades
What? What the actual fuck are you talking about you delusional fool!? In 50 years of apartheid whites killed less than 2000 blacks. Only 513 were killings from security forces. And this was during a guerrilla war being waged against us in our own country. Many more whites have been killed at the hands of blacks in just 24 years of "peace". This "killing at will" shit you're talking about never happened you fucking lunatic.

>your people sti hold on to vast lands
Look at the picture you first posted, look at white habitation. We own a lot of farmland because we brought agricultural technology and built the fucking farms. The ANC owns much, much more land than any of us. Look at white settlement in your image, that's not vast tracts of land.

>Justice will prevail!
It already did, we handed over power peacefully, we disbanded our armies and sought peace. Our people put ourselves on trial by our enemies in the name of peace and reconciliation. Now you sit here and preach to me about fucking justice? Go fuck yourself you sanctimonious prick.

Attached: 11.jpg (1647x533, 333K)

Nigeria suffered a famine in 2017

Attached: Untitled.jpg (790x876, 252K)

Beautiful! It's annoying that these whites don't realize your people are being more humane then their ancestors ever were. They don't appreciate your magnanimity, it's as if their arrogance were genetic. They still keep saying master while you now hold the whip over their back. Their narcissism makes them blind that to the fact that the times have changed. The true an righteous people win in the end, even if the wait seems like eternity. And yet you're a merciful people who can but have not annihilated them. I would not be as merciful nor as patient. Your people will find glory, Inshallah brother.

Volkstaat when?

My IP address might change because I'v switched to my laptop

>See pic related
The infomation in your picture is last dated from 1880's lol, This does not explain the reasoning behind apartheid a century later.

>Only 513 was killed
A total of 21 000 people died during apartheid because of political violence. It happened over 46 years, thus it amounts to 457 political deaths a year
afriforum.co.za/truth-apartheid-crimes-humanity-use-old-flag/
>These 21000 deaths can be directly attributed to the ideology of aparthied

>we build the farms
so if I build a house in a random park can I claim the house and park land is mine? Just because you build on something does not mean the land is yours

>It already did

Whites only handed back power because they saw the way the wind was blowing. Not only was the African Union against SA but the West, especially America was starting to turn against SA too.
They had two choices to either give back power peacefully or it too be taken by force. Don't delude yourself.

>Go fuck yourself you sanctimonious prick.
Don't get emotional because i'm spanking you!

>Volkstaat
Never it would get crushed by the might of AU

>A total of 21 000 people died during apartheid because of political violence.
Terrorists being killed in combat are not the same thing as "lel shooting random niggers in the hood"

Did you not read my post
>Only in a few conficts zones is there trouble
now reread your picture

Americans have a nice way of calling anyone who they dislike T*rrorists
They where fighting for there people my chubby friend

Can all niggers and Arabs go back to their point of origin too then?

Fine, let's call them "soldiers" despite the well-documented practices like necklacing with barbed wire and gasoline. The fact of the matter is that they started shooting first, and saying their deaths are on the same level as, say, throwing a black kid off of a building is just a flat-out lie.

It's the coloured poes again. Why no farm murder thread?

>The infomation in your picture is last dated from 1880's
yes, because that betrayal and slaughter led to a war between Boer and Bantus. Let the record show that they fired the first shot. We reached our hand out in peace to have our women and children slaughtered. But no calls for historic justice there eh?

>A total of 21 000 people died during apartheid because of political violence
19 000 of those killings were black on black

>It happened over 46 years, thus it amounts to 457 political deaths a year
Once again incorrect! 14000 killings happened between 1990 and 1994, this was directly because whites could not enforce control, it's when apartheid was being pulled back.

>they had two choices to either give back power peacefully or it too be taken by force.
If you think it had come to war, you really think we would have lost? We had one of the best armies in the world, better than most European nations, we had tech so advanced the Americans were buying weapons from us. We had nukes, we had biological weapons. We chose peace. Don't delude yourself into thinking we would have lost a war, no Africans ever beat us in combat .

>These 21000 deaths can be directly attributed to the ideology of aparthied
Really? Is that so? When blacks kill other blacks obviously it's a white man's fault. What about the over half a million murders in 25 years? What do we attribute that to? Around 19 000 murders a year we're averaging now. What ideology are you laying this massacre at the feet of? I think in 2016 or 2015 there were 20 000 murders. One year was worse than 50 years of apartheid. Where's your moral outrage now?

>i'm spanking you!
Fucking cringe mate, every single thing you've said has been factually incorrect.

Attached: ap numbers.jpg (600x342, 71K)

No, Africans was forced by whites to America. No one forced white people to go to South Africa.

Arabs sure!

>might of the AU

Hahahahaha. The same people that can't stabilise Libya, or anything for that matter...

You said you wanted evidence western nations give Africa food aid, I fucking showed you then you demanded to see starving Africans, I show you starving Africans then you cry about extenuating circumstances.

Why aren't Nigerians feeding themselves? Why is it anyone's job to feed their people when they face social upheaval? Hundreds of thousands of whites starved during ww2. Where was our relief aid?

Why shouldn't they shoot first? They was oppressed by the state! On there own land by an alien race!

If it wasn't for apartheid the violence would of not happened

I'm talking about Europe. Idgaf about USA or UK

Attached: ethiopia.jpg (1886x923, 278K)

Why did Europeans do such a half-assed job in Africa? Either colonize it or don't.

Attached: 1522234357620.jpg (1500x1004, 827K)

God damn i couldnt imagine living around all those feral nigs.. At least in america they have enough european blood to not be total wild animals.. totally different in Africa.
youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA

>They was oppressed by the state!
We tried to give them independence in the 70's. Everyone recognises that, they rejected the offer.

>On there own land
I can show you video of the most antiwhite communist declaring that his people aren't native to this country. No Bantu are. We inhabited parts of this country they never in their entire history reached or settled, no you claim everything is theirs?

>If it wasn't for apartheid the violence would of not happened
Black people killing black people is a white man's fault? You treat them like children that aren't responsible for their own actions. No one ever explains to me how apartheid made blacks kill each other.

"would of not" how can English be so shit at their own language?

Attached: kenya.jpg (1857x635, 165K)

How did your exams go last week, Dimitri?

literally everything you said was factually false you fucking shithead

Attached: nigeria food 2019.jpg (1891x868, 259K)

I'm not in high school

>is on Jow Forums
>not in high school
suuuuuuure, Dimitri. I totally believe you.

Attached: uganda world food program.jpg (1897x820, 240K)

>imagine using a incident a 100 years ago to direct your modern policy making.
pottery

>19 000 of those killings were black on black
But still attributed to apartheid. Even the 14000 deaths just after apartheid is caused because the unrest cause by apartheid.

>you really think we would have lost?
Yes I do. the native black population would of turned on you and in the inevitable mass blood shed of blacks the world would of conspire against SA plus the West would of probably equipped the African Union with the necessary weaponry to deal with you.

Don't be arrogant and assume that you could deal with massive internal unrest and fight a large war at the same time.

Yes SA is a shithole because the massive inequalities again cause by the apartheid. The seeds of unrest where sown
>every single thing you've said has been factually incorrect.
Yet you can't refute me

Libya was stable before the West bombed it. Of course it's going to be fucked you banana

I mean physical food, not a deposit of £1 billion into a corrupt bank account under the guise of "food aid"

>Texas
Good god no, do you want their descendants to be spics?

>imagine using a incident a 100 years ago to direct your modern policy making.
That 'incident' led to decades of warfare, where we won. Which you now cry about being evil and oppressive. You asked why it happened, i'm telling you. Now because whites were the victims and blacks the murderers, you pretend it's meaningless. We both know if it was whites slaughtering black women and children you'd be having a fit.

>is caused because the unrest cause by apartheid.
But apartheid was the most stable and peaceful period in the known history of this land? What fucking instability are you talking about?

>assume that you could deal with massive internal unrest and fight a large war at the same time.
We did for 3 decades. Another thing you keep ignoring is we tried to give them their independence. What oppressed people when offered their own nations reject that offer? I would give anything to have the deal they were offered.

>Yes SA is a shithole because the massive inequalities again cause by the apartheid.
There are more middle class black people than whites. The ANC has stolen more money than all the money that was lost because of international sanction. Black people are in charge of the country, black people are the shot callers, and you can't accept the fact of black failure in running a successful first world nation. Inequality has grown worse since apartheid. That isn't apartheid's fault.

>Yet you can't refute me
And yet I have. You're incapable of conducting this exchange in good faith. Everything that white people do is wrong, even just wanting to stick to their land and govern themselves and have nothing to do with the lives of black people, and everything black people do is righteous even when they're tearing the country apart with rape and murder.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-4-3 Half a million South Africans murdered since 1994.png (680x617, 45K)

Nice pictures, proves nothing. All this money sloshing about is going into corrupt officals who are pro western or have some special interests into a certain country such as mining or whatever. (((international banking)))

But why can't the """mighty""" AU stabilise it? Stop shifting the argument around. You do it constantly.

Yeah, sure, let me jump through more hoops to show give you evidence you're going to ignore or just rationalise away as something other than what it is, just like you've done every single bit of information i've sourced that proves you incorrect. Fuck you, find another monkey to dance to your tune.

Black African fellow sold my family slaves.
I have the papers.

Niggers tongue my anus

Reminder:
>99% of South African kangz were themselves colonizers. Bantu faggots came down from the Congo Basin and are memeing that they were there the whole time.
>By the time Europeans settled the coast, the lands around them were basically empty, nobody was living there
>Suddenly these lands become rich and they migrate down there
>Their biggest impact on the area is establishing the Zulu "Empire", a violent, murderous meme kangdom which got lucky once and then got smacked to the ground

Prove it

>Stabilising a country that has been bombed to fuck because it's leader was pro African. Sure as if the AU could stop the Western funding different rebels forces through out the country. It's all a game

>Nice pictures, proves nothing
In fact, it does. It proves your claim that SSA countries are capable of feeding themselves wrong because an alarming amount of them are having food crises and famines. Where ever the money's going, they still can't feed themselves. You were wrong, the evidence bears this out.

Attached: download (1).jpg (492x492, 32K)

I've cited multiple sources on various thing. I just did. You ignored them, then cry for more evidence. One source I provided you was Max Coleman, whose work was recognised by the South African Human Rights Commission, Desmond Tutu acknowledged it was all true. You go make up stats and then demand more evidence again like the goal post shifting disingenuous liar we know you are.

Whites where in South Africa before the Bantus invaded and slaughtered all most all the natives, Bantu's have no right to the land.

I’m about to start selling tickets to Live Aid 2.0!
Bono, Elton and the Stones are confirmed.
South Africa is fucked just like Rhodesia.
Happy Days.

The boer has refuted you countless times, you just choose to remain ignorant, filthy curry muncher.

It's just an another american memeing being a nigger from SA.

Provide evidence

Ever heard of ww1, ww2 and the cold war ? Let's not forget the effects liberalism ended up having on white countries and Europe along with America in general.

>get rid of all whiteys so that niggers own the farms
>Niggers don't know how to farm since whitey has been doing it since the country was founded
>entire country starves

I thought it was the curry browncel that hides under nigger flag

>Rhodesia 2.0

Attached: 1558789468137.png (914x310, 122K)

They get passed down to people who knew what they were doing.

Let's look at beautiful transnet. The buy cutlery which costs 120 a piece. But they can't directly buy from a cheap supplier because muh BEE. So the same cutlery they get from their supplier who got it from the cheap supplier now they pay 250 a plate and then complain about being broke.

>We both know if it was whites slaughtering black women and children you'd be having a fit.
But whites did, just look at the atrocities in the Congo Free State. 10-15 million dead with many more millions missing limbs because they did not hit the quotas of rubber/food. >but-t-t whites are the victims...

>Another thing you keep ignoring is we tried to give them their independence.
Lol give them independence on there own land? Can I occupy your house and give you the independence to own one room? Sounds fair right?

>There are more middle class black people than whites.
We all know who owns the banks and nearly all the top companies.

> You're incapable of conducting this exchange in good faith.
Yet I have not insulted you like you emotionally have to me.

>Everything that white people do is wrong
Well why not fuck off back to Europe before the inevitable happens?