White Genocide

The Great Replacement won't happen.

Sorry to break it to y'all.

Attached: DT590kzXcAAMUBU.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D0BtUHPdqY8
youtube.com/watch?v=VUbxVfSqtt8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice bait. youd have to be criminally retarded to think whites are being genocided as we speak

arent*

the grape rebasement is a fact you fucking jew faggot

It was more in reference to people who are paranoid about fellow whites being replaced as the minority in various countries.

White deaths outnumber births in most states. Replacement is a fact.

>The Great Replacement won't happen.
Only because our race is far too hard to kill. They are definitely TRYING to exterminate us.

>can't explain how race mixing and mixed kids preventing white births, affects this theroy

fake and homosexual

You're right. It won't. We are going to deal with you kikes first.

youtube.com/watch?v=D0BtUHPdqY8
At least post the vid, nigger

Attached: 1189200982506.jpg (300x400, 55K)

>Bad man have wrong think, therefore Bad Circumcised man

logic fails all of you unfortunately

You're right - it won't.

Attached: white mans best friend.png (836x720, 865K)

Only degenerates murder others based off of pitiful aspects such as the color of someones skin or their theology.

Read books

What? The one book that was written by some French fuckhead? When did we ever start listening to them?

Attached: 1552836165967.png (540x333, 362K)

Good

Attached: nrR1TA1.png (690x670, 383K)

Only dumbasses think the great replacement isn’t real. I’ll spell it out for you. Pic related is a chart on the African population boom that will occur in our lifetime. The African population will quadruple, Africa will become even harder to live, where do you think these Africans will go when their centintent is full? White countries

Attached: 5BA9159E-49C6-452E-8594-2F5C8196549D.png (750x563, 97K)

Look at all those soon-to-be-dead niggers.

Africa won’t even be close to full. It’s just impossible for niggers to exist without destroying things.

Do you have a proof that it is not real or are you a conspirationist?

Africa will be very full in our lifetime and they will mass migrate to White countries

Will your linguistic jewish tricks protect you from bayonets?

Of course not blacks can’t run a lemonade stand. It’s collapse we are worried about

nigger population of africa is completely artificial, created by christcucks "for only a dollar a day." Stop christcucks sustaining their pets & close the borders and cucsktian deam/nightmare of the future of cuckstianity taking over the world via africa and china dies.

Will bayonets protect you from bullets? Aggressive language coming from a leaf

You understand that high birth rates are almost always linked to poverty. Condoms are being sent to Africa and it is doing very little, Africa isn’t getting any better because Africans are mentally retarded. Prepare user, Africa will get its population boom and they will come here. We need to mass sterilise Africans quickly

youtube.com/watch?v=VUbxVfSqtt8

and just being a rational fuckin person?

I never said anything aggressive, I just asked a question.
I have another one. What's more convincing. Jumper cables or an angle grinder?

It's dependent on how either one is used

Right, whats more convincing? Rationalism or Force?

Again, dependent on how it's used. Rationalism tends to be relatively more powerful in the long run, and force is much more hard hitting short term. People eventually find out truths though, after all force is said and done.

I am going to spill the beans, something no one has mentioned to anyone. I am going to tell a very deep seeded and dark secret. Within the science communities of the world, is one group so secretive not even world governments know about it, CIA and KGB are blacked out and no nothing.
A time line was created decades ago of all life that has been on earth in the past, they dug deep going back as far as they can, what was found was every era served a purpose when it was killed off for the next era of life on earth.
Humans have benefited from many eras.
Nuclear testing was not the purpose for war, it was designed and tested to see if life would resume after the fall out, look at Bikini Island, scientists used war as a catalyst to start the chain reaction for the next era of life. What comes after humans is assumed not to be the most intellectual, but a predator that will devour other planet life, if found. It is not so much evolution that is assumed to occur as it is a new species. We have hidden this for a long time, why do you think people are going ape shit right now, they won't even see it coming.
Scientists are trying to speed up this process by intervening with nuclear bombs, and the hydron collider, they want to witness it just for the fact they know it will happen, look at the time line for every era of life, there is an equation that may come close to the span of human kind.

How would one be able to account for truths that don't come forth? Are they 5% of the truths? 50%? 95%?

It's already happened in Los Angeles, faggot. I'm one of the last fucking White people left here.