I posted a larp. You guys lack focus.

Noah Jones
Noah Jones

I have been responsible for most of the larps in the past 6 months. I like to post larps to test the focus on this board, and well, it's awful. You guys lack focus, dedication, and branding. It's just chaos. You will never defeat the jews because you all die by death of a thousand cuts. How can you defeat the jews if you can't even ignore what triggers your emotions? You are just like the normies, but I know you are better than this. I am disappointed in you senpais, you need to focus. You need to remember your purpose. You are to learn, but not engage. You take this knowledge and improve your own life. If I keep coming back here and getting 200 replies on an obvious bait thread, then I know that my work is still needed.

I believe in you guys. I really do. Stop wasting time, ignore threads that are not serious, and start changing the world to how you see fit. You can do this guys. I will be back with another test in a week. Godspeed. Remember, the jews are trying to defeat you. You win by ignoring them. Do not let them win.

thread jowforums.com/thread/216040322/politics

Attached: 1560124869376.gif (1.57 MB, 448x336)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M1Z3R-6Od3E

Levi Lewis
Levi Lewis

I too post a regular amount of bait and I agree with your conclusions. I'll post the old Hitler was gay article like 3 times a week and it never fails to get 200 replies.

Landon Rogers
Landon Rogers

I was thinking please be a gif

Joshua Sanders
Joshua Sanders

Sage. Faggot.

Xavier Davis
Xavier Davis

My only focus is the one of my dick on the ass of this grrrl.

Zachary Gutierrez
Zachary Gutierrez

we do it because we love them

it was. are you happy?

dont worry user, I still love you

Ryan Perry
Ryan Perry

Look Ma another cutdick brain damaged jew seeking attention!

Charles Torres
Charles Torres

focus senpai. you need to focus. you will not defeat the jews this way. the happening is what you feel inside

Henry Reyes
Henry Reyes

how do i know this isnt another larp

Austin Hall
Austin Hall

Oh my god op, you must be a woman for how thirsty you are for attention

Blake Sanders
Blake Sanders

ignore your enemy
Great LARP Moshe

Luis Jenkins
Luis Jenkins

faggots get the rope

Lucas Young
Lucas Young

Nobody cares faggot

Owen Evans
Owen Evans

Everyone said it was fake, fag. No one believed you, assuming you actually made that thread.

Charles Lee
Charles Lee

because this time, I am being serious.

no. I care about you guys. You guys are the only place on the internet that can save the world. We need to focus.

Not this time jew

Focus user. You lack discipline.

Caleb Taylor
Caleb Taylor

How dare you call me a Jew? That's anti-semitic. You just told everyone to ignore the Jews. Now here you are calling me out. Oy vey user, I don't know what to think.

Tyler Wright
Tyler Wright

and start changing the world to how you see fit.
Pffff. HAHAHAHAHAHA HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Bentley White
Bentley White

Tel Aviv shills get more and more noticeable. Why would we ignore our enemy? Nice try, kike.

Attached: 84B09FA2-4846-4121-813A-9B7B73CDA8CC.gif (1.65 MB, 245x220)

Owen Rivera
Owen Rivera

I told ya 4/pol/ was a shit board for kids. 8/pol/ is more mature and cool.

Parker Walker
Parker Walker

you lack focus anons. focus

how do i reach these keeds?

Ryan Myers
Ryan Myers

The kike cries as he strikes you. I noticed how you call the user who called you out a jew and not the other anons mentioned. Go fuck off somewhere else.

Attached: 43091AE9-A493-42AD-BDE4-D2E07980DAAC.gif (723 KB, 320x180)

Wyatt Watson
Wyatt Watson

what do we focus on you goddamn rent a cop

Ryan Green
Ryan Green

disregard politics, study forbidden electrical science

Attached: multifillarteslacoil.jpg (306 KB, 1078x808)

Joseph Jackson
Joseph Jackson

lmfao you autistic fuck, most of the thread was making fun of your cringe thread and it then turned into a general shitpost thread. You proved nothing, get cucked buddy

Brody Garcia
Brody Garcia

bad news OP, while you were making and monitoring these threads, I was shagging your Mrs

Jose Bennett
Jose Bennett

buying a sex doll when you can just wrap copper wire around your penis.

Parker Morgan
Parker Morgan

lmao at your delusions of grandeur

Attached: downloadF.jpg (44 KB, 698x634)

Lincoln Martin
Lincoln Martin

Imagine wasting six months of your life baiting the retards of this board.
Holy shit dude have sex, get a life.

Attached: 1560287894446.jpg (12 KB, 200x243)

Cameron Allen
Cameron Allen

Be the change you want to see.
Try to stimulate constructive discussion instead of baiting.

Thomas James
Thomas James

Time to bring in the marketing guys? Im ready. Marketing and propaganda are one in the same

Leo Russell
Leo Russell

you all lack focus. you lack discipline. you are weak men.

Carson Smith
Carson Smith

Is this really what you do with your life user?

Camden Cooper
Camden Cooper

Chaos is a lift

Matthew Allen
Matthew Allen

It could be worse. He could have been attempting to write a doctoral thesis analyzing /ptg/.
note to users: this may have already happened, and the conclusions they came to were hilarious

Dominic Torres
Dominic Torres

Kiss my ass nigger

Lucas Long
Lucas Long

Oh god, let's just ignore the Jews. That'll make them stop.

Ryan Smith
Ryan Smith

Just surfing the wave

Attached: 1515805963904s.jpg (2 KB, 117x125)

Jack Martinez
Jack Martinez

i am an entrepreneur (successful one at that) and help over 50k customers on improving their lives. i come to Jow Forums on my off time to let off steam and test new strats. also, i legit feel bad for everyone here, and decided to break the 3rd wall to see if there was anyone on the other side.

that is not a lie and not a larp, i am telling the truth on this

respect

focus

Aaron Wood
Aaron Wood

Or a rap album like at Harvard.

Easton Ramirez
Easton Ramirez

Your life is a larp.

Kevin Williams
Kevin Williams

it never ends. youd be surprised just how far you could get with larping. very very surprised. millionaire status at least

Gavin Rodriguez
Gavin Rodriguez

Nigger

Logan Brown
Logan Brown

My life is a LARP and I'm starting to get fans, but they're all glowing. Halp!

Attached: Girls.jpg (81 KB, 600x536)

Ayden Flores
Ayden Flores

Stop, dude. It isn't helpful.

James Sullivan
James Sullivan

i's buys shitcoins anns i's sells thems
i's is an enterpernnerour

Luke Sanchez
Luke Sanchez

oh shut the fuck UP canada seriously you are literally the worst thing ever

Attached: 1549291923774.jpg (13 KB, 253x293)

Julian Evans
Julian Evans

I posted a larp.
Did you really
You don't even know what a LARP is

. LARP
/lärp/
noun
noun: LARPS; plural noun: LARPs
a type of interactive role-playing game in which the participants portray characters through physical action, often in costume and with props.
"the genre we have chosen for our LARP is fantasy, also known as swords and sorcery"

Attached: fag-op.webm (775 KB, 616x360)

Nolan Morales
Nolan Morales

wait, this is another larp

Robert Allen
Robert Allen

focus anons. you lack discipline. you shouldn't even be responding in this thread. you are easily distracted and have low dopamine

Evan Garcia
Evan Garcia

This. Im on the path god speed user, may we find the light. :)

Brayden Jenkins
Brayden Jenkins

this whole board is a waste of time just like you

Owen Garcia
Owen Garcia

Stop pretending to be retarded and stop using the extremely Jewish
look what you made me do
crap.

BTW I fucked your wife to cuck test you. You failed.

Caleb Ramirez
Caleb Ramirez

hahahahahaha faggot I made 16 grand today gfys I'm doing just fine kek

Jaxon Scott
Jaxon Scott

Shut up nigger. I'll respond if I want but you're getting the sage.

Henry Gutierrez
Henry Gutierrez

And suck my balls

Adrian Cook
Adrian Cook

only 16 grand
you lack fuck us

Carter Mitchell
Carter Mitchell

Stop being a larping nigger, boom problem solved. (What a fucking faggot)

Cameron Richardson
Cameron Richardson

this whole world is a waste of time

Oliver Carter
Oliver Carter

6 months
Lurk more faggot

Luke Kelly
Luke Kelly

What's it like being gay on purpose instead of just by accident? Do you find yourself constantly shoving shut up your ass?

Ryder Sullivan
Ryder Sullivan

hurr durr I'm really a millionaire, not the pathetic attention seeker I appear to be.
kek

Jordan Myers
Jordan Myers

Based autism poster

Thomas Sanchez
Thomas Sanchez

you all lack focus and discipline. its pathetic. you guys are so easily manipulated.

Sebastian Myers
Sebastian Myers

lol I'm one of the wall street fags so year I do make that kind of money regularly (lose a bunch too though, net positive end of year)

Andrew Hill
Andrew Hill

you all lack focus. the jews are winning, 1 second at a time.

Evan Baker
Evan Baker

anyone got the other gif of this bitch?

James Torres
James Torres

those are rookie numbers you lack focus and discipline

Evan Harris
Evan Harris

Only bastion of free speech left on the internet
Need to focus
That dedtorys the point of the board fuckhead, this is a forum not a terrorist cell

William Hughes
William Hughes

look ma, I mass replied again
t. debased tripfag

Attached: file.png (110 KB, 400x400)

Justin Cruz
Justin Cruz

oh. got it. you are both tranny fags.

You know everyone hates you, right?

Justin Wood
Justin Wood

You seem to be confused. It's not us that lost focus, its you who forgot where you are.

Attached: giphy-(28).gif (773 KB, 500x213)

Cooper Powell
Cooper Powell

Nobody cares that you wasted your time shitposting asshole. Of course we know alot of stuff here is bs. You are no different than the autistic knowledgebomb guy.

Matthew Foster
Matthew Foster

you all lack discipline and focus. you all are rookies. i will show you the way. you must focus.

Justin Cruz
Justin Cruz

Says the guy who allegedly spent almost 4 hours making over 50 posts in two threads to epic troll an image board and then brag about it.

Adrian Martin
Adrian Martin

Jannies, clean up. 404

Jason Baker
Jason Baker

Focus user. Here you are tripfagging and being a debased nigger. We are showing you teh gay.

Attached: file.png (216 KB, 425x425)

Grayson Carter
Grayson Carter

Thanks for being real, senpai

David Thomas
David Thomas

how can you accomplish anything if you are easily this distracted? come on guys, I believe in you.

you're welcome senpai

Cooper Howard
Cooper Howard

I have it but I want you to focus user. Your life is meant for bigger things than a minx rave dancing in a kitchen.

Charles Rogers
Charles Rogers

How can you accomplish anything if you're constantly shittesting people like a tripfagging bitchmade nigger? Fix this shit faggot, I believe in you. Be the change you wish to see in the Jow Forums.

Attached: file.png (136 KB, 294x313)

Aiden Price
Aiden Price

I belive in you
But you acted no better than kikes with their shill threads.

Isaac Adams
Isaac Adams

Post gif of panty kitchen now

Sebastian Lee
Sebastian Lee

it's late at night. the game is over for today. i work during the day. and i make well over 50k-100k a day. with a team of over 50 people.

it worked didnt it. do you always get distracted when a tv is in the room? no matter what, you must focus

i cant until everyone focuses

Carter Reed
Carter Reed

Dear diary today OP was a faggot; Dear diary today OP was a faggot; Dear diary today OP was a faggot; Dear diary todayDear diary today OP was a faggot; Dear diary today OP was a faggot; Dear diary today OP was a faggot; Dear diary today OP was a faggot; Dear diary today OP was a faggot; Dear diary today OP was a faggot; Dear diary today OP was a faggot; Dear diary today OP was a faggot;

Andrew Hall
Andrew Hall

chaos is embedded in human nature. it's what satisfies the ruler of this world: satan

Thomas Stewart
Thomas Stewart

Terrible thread user. You lack focus.

Mason Cooper
Mason Cooper

Jow Forumsacks were some focused and unified motherfuckers in 2016. The 2016 Meme War was fucking legendary.

Then the fucking Jews and Blues subverted the fuck out of Jow Forums and psyoped us hard. They went hard at anyone and everyone who made FB/IG friendly memes, and psyoped us into thinking they were "boomer" tier and thus "uncool." So everyone stopped making them and made autistic shit like memeballs and NPC shit that made normies cringe.

When the Midterms rolled around NO ONE here was making or posting FB/IG friendly memes and consequently we got slaughtered in the Midterms.

Bottomline us, if we can't get our message across to normies, we are worthless and ineffective at influencing elections.

Jackson Wood
Jackson Wood

Pol doesn't read news articles. Yeah.

Carter Wright
Carter Wright

So you're admitting you should be banned and reported to the Jannies?

You're gay.

Aaron Baker
Aaron Baker

Says the guy who allegedly spent almost 4 hours making over 50 posts in two threads to epic troll an image board and then brag about it.

Sebastian Garcia
Sebastian Garcia

Stop debunking our arguments, go sit in the corner and "work on yourself" while we take control of the information space
Based and Peterpilled.

Christian Collins
Christian Collins

Wow you shitpost on a shitposting site.

sage

Nolan Gonzalez
Nolan Gonzalez

It's amusing how you are a honorarium kike and you don't even realize it.

Jaxson Lee
Jaxson Lee

I come here in my offtime to test shit
As does everyone here. People are exposed to the bullshit through it's involvement in their irl affairs. This place being full of neets is a meme, it's mostly just self aware humor from spergs exaggerating their autism for lulz. If they didn't have actual responsibilities, they wouldn't be encountering the bullshit they are rebelling against. Judeo-Leftism is concentrated in corporate, academic and political culture.
It worked didn't it
No.
It costs much more of your time to make "bait" threads than it does of any individual user's time to call you a nigger in one of them. This is assuming that we take you in good faith however. LARPing as opposition has been a part of board culture since the begining, as it provides a humorous context within which to brainstorm rebuttals to commonly encountered arguments in a decentralized manner. LARPers themselves often do so with the intent to inspire such discussion. Taking bait is a problem if it's being weaponised to slide imporant threads, but beyond that it's harmless to the board as a whole, and it is harmless to the individuals engaging in it as the time cost per individual is low. LARPing is a part of board culture, and the board's culture is a large part of it's success. It would be awefully convenient if our enemies could convince us to throw away what makes us successful.

Luis Ortiz
Luis Ortiz

sauce
youtube.com/watch?v=M1Z3R-6Od3E

Nathan Harris
Nathan Harris

Noice
Go to hell tripfag

Nathaniel Stewart
Nathaniel Stewart

you will never defeat the Jews
Nigger please. Jow Forums IS the Jews. did you miss the election

Joseph Barnes
Joseph Barnes

Comments are disabled
What a fucking surprise. This dumb dirty thot has a dark future ahead of her.

Jeremiah Scott
Jeremiah Scott

I literally posted the "shit was SO cash" copypasta and got a big thread full of low IQ newfags taking the bait with extreme anger. Jow Forums has truly been flooded with newfags to a point of no return. This board basically committed sudoku getting Trump elected.

Attached: OrigCash.jpg (47 KB, 600x622)

Owen Gomez
Owen Gomez

Literally NOBODY even believed your LARP ever

Alexander Young
Alexander Young

It's just chaos.
Where do you think you are?

Blake Barnes
Blake Barnes

she was a huge drug addict when she made this. I haven't seen this in such a long time. I wonder if she is still alive?

Cooper Edwards
Cooper Edwards

We have too many boomers and retard facebook moms who found their way over here in 2016

Jow Forums will never regain it's pre-2016 power unless these faggots learn how to internet and sage obvious bait

Charles Sanders
Charles Sanders

That was an obvious LARP but Jow Forums is full of mouth breathing idiots these days. Just go look at all the replies obvious ass b8 gets.

Jonathan Scott
Jonathan Scott

There is some truth to this. A lot of losers on Jow Forums are extremely concerned with looking cool and not cringe. Like a bunch of hipsters who cant fit in with actual hipsters so the use Jow Forums as a surrogate. It reminds me of the sad sacks on /mu/.

Angel Collins
Angel Collins

no, I AM LARPICUS

Angel Rogers
Angel Rogers

go kill yourself

Carter Brown
Carter Brown

what is this?

Michael Bailey
Michael Bailey

Wait! This is a Jew slide thread. Sage

Attached: 9f87c09858768ed8c6d61e1990ffe2ba86b99aa825b8c1e161a55d6ed531a296.jpg (17 KB, 255x245)

Julian Sanders
Julian Sanders

tl;dr. fuck off and kill yourself, faggot bitch.

Nolan Rogers
Nolan Rogers

its the same with everyone being called a glownigger.

Jose Smith
Jose Smith

hi jidf

Wyatt Baker
Wyatt Baker

just look at this thread. alot of you are a lost cause.

Hunter Richardson
Hunter Richardson

i like to shitpost but you're the one at fault here

LMAO what a fucking retard

Daniel Murphy
Daniel Murphy

Almost everyone in that thread said it was bullshit and moved on, like I'm doing now to this thread.

Colton Lee
Colton Lee

be retard
derail threads and post bait constantly
hurhur guyz, why u not focus? me? i was only pretending to be retarded

Jackson Perry
Jackson Perry

Insider here. Trump is going to gas the kikes tomorrow. Trust the plan.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit