Is it true that in USA , Black thug attack preferentialy white people ?

Gavin Harris
Gavin Harris

Or not ?

I am arabic in origin , it will be the same for me ?

Attached: 440px-Flag-of-the-United-States.svg.png (4 KB, 440x232)

Other urls found in this thread:

minds.com/ColinFlaherty
youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA

Noah Butler
Noah Butler

Get the fuck out of France and don't come here too you sandnigger.

Juan Fisher
Juan Fisher

Whites are a target everywhere they go. Beware.

Christian Peterson
Christian Peterson

I want to visit new york but i am afraid about thugs because i have found a house in that street not very expensive

Wyatt Davis
Wyatt Davis

For some strange reason, blacks rarely leave their ghettos even if there's a rich white neighborhood a few blocks down with tons of people to rob. Believe it or not some Jewish college professor told me about it in the most PC way possible

Isaac Johnson
Isaac Johnson

I am french since 1830

Gavin Gray
Gavin Gray

They attack everyone.

Hunter Watson
Hunter Watson

Kebabroaches

Evan Lopez
Evan Lopez

Read books

Alexander Butler
Alexander Butler

Than you're not Arab.

James Perry
James Perry

Not preferentialy white people ?

Maybe they like each other and don't want to hurt someone with the same "race"

Jose Murphy
Jose Murphy

France colonise Algeria in 1830

Jaxon Hill
Jaxon Hill

Why ?

Xavier Gray
Xavier Gray

Blacks are great, Achmed. Don't pay any attention to the things people say about them here. If you really want to get in good with them then refer to them as "niggers" when you speak with them. That's how they know you're cool with them. It's a cultural thing.

Hudson Taylor
Hudson Taylor

What's the neighborhood, Muhammad? If it's majority black then its guaranteed to suck

Juan Young
Juan Young

Never heard about this name

+

Are you trolling me with "niggers" ?

Andrew Cruz
Andrew Cruz

Blacks mainly attack other blacks, but they are very racist towards arabs and indians. Its unlikely theyd ever do anything to you unless you provoked them

Josiah Nelson
Josiah Nelson

According to someone there are lot of black and mexican over there

Robert Hill
Robert Hill

Really ?

Where did you hear this ?

I never hear that they are very racist against indian and arab

Nolan Stewart
Nolan Stewart

He's right. Just say something like "What up my nigga." "What's popping my gorilla."

Parker Roberts
Parker Roberts

And according to someone american people in general are not able to recognize arabic people without any cultural clothes

Hunter Lopez
Hunter Lopez

Nope. I know an sandgook when I see one.

Ethan Cooper
Ethan Cooper

You’ll be fine. They honestly might even think you’re a light skin black if you have darkish skin and black hair. Just say nigga a lot around them and they’ll feel comfortable.

Ian Price
Ian Price

I hear it directly from the blacks lol. I live in texas and regularly talk to them lol. You sound very ignorant

William Martin
William Martin

When my mother and my sister came to new york, some people though they were mexican, and they don't look like mexican

So let me doubt about this
Because in your contry there are not any arab, or very very few

Aaron Edwards
Aaron Edwards

Literally today i was giving a left ride to a black women complaining about how she moved because she lived near too many fucking indians

Adam Torres
Adam Torres

Lyft* fucking autocorrect also I'm drunk

Xavier Cook
Xavier Cook

I don't live over there so it's normal
But in France
Black people and arab like each other

Leo Carter
Leo Carter

I am not indian my friend

Luis Howard
Luis Howard

Doesnt matter. Dont believe the media, blacks are as racist as anyone else. You think we can tell the difference between arabs and indians?

Nicholas Evans
Nicholas Evans

All your answers can be found here:

minds.com/ColinFlaherty

But your gay government probably won't let you go there.

Jaxon Adams
Jaxon Adams

There are totally different
Cultural and apparences

If you can't recognize arab than indian, it means that you don't know how look an arab

Christopher White
Christopher White

If anything they hate arabs more than Indians. Anyway like i said they arent going to do anything to do. Most black violence is against other blacks. Anyway dont move here I dont want any more muzzies in my land

Matthew Johnson
Matthew Johnson

Your point is moot buddy. You have brown skin. That is all that matters

Jonathan Cruz
Jonathan Cruz

Indians are very darker skin
I have light skin

Robert Thompson
Robert Thompson

This guy gets it

Attached: Salute.jpg (44 KB, 800x517)

Josiah Price
Josiah Price

Yes, it is true.

Zachary Reed
Zachary Reed

For exemple this man is an arab

Attached: 628201-booba-vs-kaaris-karim-benzema-mele-au-diapo-2.jpg (59 KB, 624x600)

Jaxon Cooper
Jaxon Cooper

Look man i dont care. They aren't going to hurt you. You'll be fine

Aaron Ward
Aaron Ward

They have no concept of "their own" besides gangs which are always at war.

Alexander Mitchell
Alexander Mitchell

Yes

I only say that you probably don't know how look an arab because you rarely see it
Or you saw it with big stereotype

Matthew Reed
Matthew Reed

If you look like that and have a french accent you’re white to them

Jose Gonzalez
Jose Gonzalez

If you're on a tight budget, just get a room in the suburbs and take the train into NYC for the day to visit and take the train back at night. New York has a pretty extensive suburban rail network, so even if you're pretty far out, it'd only be like one hour commute each way.

Blake Phillips
Blake Phillips

I don't look like this because each person is different

In France, a person like this will be see like an arab

But i don't know in USA, i don't know what is an "arab" for you in appearance

Matthew Brooks
Matthew Brooks

Indian looking but lighter skin with a beard but no mustache

Nathaniel Murphy
Nathaniel Murphy

Don't go to NYC. First thing I saw was a nigger and it looked like his fat stomachs was melting off his body. Americans are hideous beasts

Liam Ward
Liam Ward

Someone like this ?

Attached: je-cherche-un-homme-pour-mariage-en-france-elegant-algerien-de-bouira-cherche-kabyle-instruite.jpg (18 KB, 236x418)

Tyler Wright
Tyler Wright

Wow can you not say the n word bro

Ian James
Ian James

Still a Mohammed.

Justin Kelly
Justin Kelly

Yeah. Arabs are actually classifies as white here in the US too

Nathan King
Nathan King

Naw, they'll actually rob a nigger over a white person because they know they can get away with it easier. A white person will create all this drama with the police and the community.

Aiden Richardson
Aiden Richardson

But the guy in the photo look like arab for you or not ?

Henry Walker
Henry Walker

This is why Jews like cunt related identify as white. Takes all the heat off them.

Attached: 2011TimWisemain.jpg (30 KB, 285x383)

Isaac Lopez
Isaac Lopez

First of all, don't come here. Secondly, black thugs tend to congregate with other black thugs. Most black violence is targeted at their rivals, neighbors, and peers. Thirdly, kindly recall the first point in this point and go back to the sand from whence you came.

Isaiah Cox
Isaiah Cox

We don't have many Arabs where I'm from. Mostly Mexicans and Whites.

Christopher Davis
Christopher Davis

They just rob and assault the weak links which sadly are mostly white males.. The white race has been feminized.. Too many video games and bad food..youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA

Leo Ramirez
Leo Ramirez

fuck off, dumb asian chink rice dick.

Brody Campbell
Brody Campbell

Yeah he looks arab
Same

Isaiah Baker
Isaiah Baker

You will be able to recognize that he is arab if you see it on the street ?

Oliver Taylor
Oliver Taylor

He's right. Just say something like "What up my nigga." "What's popping my gorilla."
Especially the more unintelligent and emotional ones. They get the context quite well for some reason. Do it after asking why black culture is shit and harmful. They usually want to have a peanut butter sandwich afterwards.

Adam Brown
Adam Brown

Eat shit and die. Dont come here or niggers will rape you.

Jordan Jackson
Jordan Jackson

Such a stupid post.

Carter Martin
Carter Martin

And according to someone american people in general are not able to recognize arabic people without any cultural clothes
Had a Syrian refuge and his family here in the Midwest. He pretended to not be muslim and went by the name of 'Mo'. Nice guy, but we all knew his background quite quickly in detail. I'd doubt that you'd get that in NYC though, you'd just be told you're brave and strong paternistically.

Josiah Morris
Josiah Morris

Fuck off OP. We dont want you here. You are not welcomed. Go back to the middle east. That is your home, not the United States you goat fucking piece of shit.

Sebastian Sullivan
Sebastian Sullivan

I am from north africa not middle east

Oliver Allen
Oliver Allen

We have too many people immigrating here from all parts of the world. They are not assimilating , they have no respect for America or White Americans who built this great country, fought its wars and made it what it is today.

You have lived in France your whole life and you still refer to yourself as a Arab. See the problem here? Fuck off man. Dont come here. We have millions of invaders like yourself who are are trying to invade our country.

Make no mistake about it, when the coming emerges here in the United States we will fucking destroy you and every other traitor that has infested our great country.

Attached: 1.jpg (66 KB, 528x344)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit