Is it true that in USA , Black thug attack preferentialy white people ?

Or not ?

I am arabic in origin , it will be the same for me ?

Attached: 440px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png (440x232, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

minds.com/ColinFlaherty
youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get the fuck out of France and don't come here too you sandnigger.

Whites are a target everywhere they go. Beware.

I want to visit new york but i am afraid about thugs because i have found a house in that street not very expensive

For some strange reason, blacks rarely leave their ghettos even if there's a rich white neighborhood a few blocks down with tons of people to rob. Believe it or not some Jewish college professor told me about it in the most PC way possible

I am french since 1830

They attack everyone.

Kebabroaches

Read books

Than you're not Arab.

Not preferentialy white people ?

Maybe they like each other and don't want to hurt someone with the same "race"

France colonise Algeria in 1830

Why ?

Blacks are great, Achmed. Don't pay any attention to the things people say about them here. If you really want to get in good with them then refer to them as "niggers" when you speak with them. That's how they know you're cool with them. It's a cultural thing.

What's the neighborhood, Muhammad? If it's majority black then its guaranteed to suck

Never heard about this name

+

Are you trolling me with "niggers" ?

Blacks mainly attack other blacks, but they are very racist towards arabs and indians. Its unlikely theyd ever do anything to you unless you provoked them

According to someone there are lot of black and mexican over there

Really ?

Where did you hear this ?

I never hear that they are very racist against indian and arab

He's right. Just say something like "What up my nigga." "What's popping my gorilla."

And according to someone american people in general are not able to recognize arabic people without any cultural clothes

Nope. I know an sandgook when I see one.

You’ll be fine. They honestly might even think you’re a light skin black if you have darkish skin and black hair. Just say nigga a lot around them and they’ll feel comfortable.

I hear it directly from the blacks lol. I live in texas and regularly talk to them lol. You sound very ignorant

When my mother and my sister came to new york, some people though they were mexican, and they don't look like mexican

So let me doubt about this
Because in your contry there are not any arab, or very very few

Literally today i was giving a left ride to a black women complaining about how she moved because she lived near too many fucking indians

Lyft* fucking autocorrect also I'm drunk

I don't live over there so it's normal
But in France
Black people and arab like each other

I am not indian my friend

Doesnt matter. Dont believe the media, blacks are as racist as anyone else. You think we can tell the difference between arabs and indians?

All your answers can be found here:

minds.com/ColinFlaherty

But your gay government probably won't let you go there.

There are totally different
Cultural and apparences

If you can't recognize arab than indian, it means that you don't know how look an arab

If anything they hate arabs more than Indians. Anyway like i said they arent going to do anything to do. Most black violence is against other blacks. Anyway dont move here I dont want any more muzzies in my land

Your point is moot buddy. You have brown skin. That is all that matters

Indians are very darker skin
I have light skin

This guy gets it

Attached: Salute.jpg (800x517, 44K)

Yes, it is true.

For exemple this man is an arab

Attached: 628201-booba-vs-kaaris-karim-benzema-mele-au-diapo-2.jpg (624x600, 59K)

Look man i dont care. They aren't going to hurt you. You'll be fine

They have no concept of "their own" besides gangs which are always at war.

Yes

I only say that you probably don't know how look an arab because you rarely see it
Or you saw it with big stereotype

If you look like that and have a french accent you’re white to them

If you're on a tight budget, just get a room in the suburbs and take the train into NYC for the day to visit and take the train back at night. New York has a pretty extensive suburban rail network, so even if you're pretty far out, it'd only be like one hour commute each way.

I don't look like this because each person is different

In France, a person like this will be see like an arab

But i don't know in USA, i don't know what is an "arab" for you in appearance

Indian looking but lighter skin with a beard but no mustache

Don't go to NYC. First thing I saw was a nigger and it looked like his fat stomachs was melting off his body. Americans are hideous beasts

Someone like this ?

Attached: je-cherche-un-homme-pour-mariage-en-france-elegant-algerien-de-bouira-cherche-kabyle-instruite.jpg (236x418, 18K)

Wow can you not say the n word bro

Still a Mohammed.

Yeah. Arabs are actually classifies as white here in the US too

Naw, they'll actually rob a nigger over a white person because they know they can get away with it easier. A white person will create all this drama with the police and the community.

But the guy in the photo look like arab for you or not ?

This is why Jews like cunt related identify as white. Takes all the heat off them.

Attached: 2011TimWisemain.jpg (285x383, 30K)

First of all, don't come here. Secondly, black thugs tend to congregate with other black thugs. Most black violence is targeted at their rivals, neighbors, and peers. Thirdly, kindly recall the first point in this point and go back to the sand from whence you came.

We don't have many Arabs where I'm from. Mostly Mexicans and Whites.

They just rob and assault the weak links which sadly are mostly white males.. The white race has been feminized.. Too many video games and bad food..youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA

fuck off, dumb asian chink rice dick.

Yeah he looks arab
Same

You will be able to recognize that he is arab if you see it on the street ?

>He's right. Just say something like "What up my nigga." "What's popping my gorilla."
Especially the more unintelligent and emotional ones. They get the context quite well for some reason. Do it after asking why black culture is shit and harmful. They usually want to have a peanut butter sandwich afterwards.

Eat shit and die. Dont come here or niggers will rape you.

Such a stupid post.

>And according to someone american people in general are not able to recognize arabic people without any cultural clothes
Had a Syrian refuge and his family here in the Midwest. He pretended to not be muslim and went by the name of 'Mo'. Nice guy, but we all knew his background quite quickly in detail. I'd doubt that you'd get that in NYC though, you'd just be told you're brave and strong paternistically.

Fuck off OP. We dont want you here. You are not welcomed. Go back to the middle east. That is your home, not the United States you goat fucking piece of shit.

I am from north africa not middle east

We have too many people immigrating here from all parts of the world. They are not assimilating , they have no respect for America or White Americans who built this great country, fought its wars and made it what it is today.

You have lived in France your whole life and you still refer to yourself as a Arab. See the problem here? Fuck off man. Dont come here. We have millions of invaders like yourself who are are trying to invade our country.

Make no mistake about it, when the coming emerges here in the United States we will fucking destroy you and every other traitor that has infested our great country.

Attached: 1.jpg (528x344, 66K)