HELP I have a 250 word essay due in 2 hours:

HELP I have a 250 word essay due in 2 hours:

what will southeast asia look like in 2021? how will india/china/japan effect the south china sea?

Thanks

Attached: 1554651960782.png (626x521, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
foxnews.com/world/2016/08/09/new-photos-apparently-show-china-building-fighter-jet-hangars-on-disputed-islands.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senkaku_islands
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Water_Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The same as it is now, except a few more factories and roads and cell towers

It will look basically the same as it is now, plus a few more fake Chinese islands.

>Taiwan will no longer exist

>250 word
>essay
250 word posts on Jow Forums are a regular occurrence, do your own work you faggot

Its the summer nigger/

250 words is troubling. You deserve an F you faggot

That's like 3 paragraphs, you fucking idiot. You moron.

Exactly this.
It will just developp paralel to china but a little less.

250 words? that is literally 1 paragraph you filthy fucking gook. go be a kike on another board you frog loving fag twizzler.

>in 2021
probably not very different. That's just over 18 months.
Everyone please remember to sage this thread

>newfags don't know about the 250 essay meme
Fucking boomers

talk about designated poo streets

China and India will compete with power, Southeast Asia will get sucked up into it.

blacked.com

For power*

>250 works
So 15 minutes?

china does not exist

>what will southeast asia look like in 2021
Niggers.

Plagiarize this

Attached: chinas future.png (1570x872, 308K)

Vietnam will actually be somewhat rich in the North while the South will still be a shithole.

> what will southeast asia look like in 2021

Attached: junglechang.jpg (1080x810, 149K)

this, then get to 250 words with racial slurs and death threats against jews, nigger, politicians, etc.
you're welcome

Likely to have even more gookers, chinks, slants, pajeets, hadjis, and zipperheads than ever before, but oddly enough fewer nips and japs.

Which was in turn plagiarized from Peter Zeihan

>what will southeast asia look like in 2021? how will india/china/japan effect the south china sea?

Southeast asia is a very diverse and interesting region and it is unlikely that the south china sea will be affected much beyond the areas to the south of Krakow and Stuttgart, and to the east of Berlin, perhaps the Ruppen region and maybe also to the south from the Baltic Sea. With the major coastal regions to the east, to east of Lübeck in Germany and even to the south of Cologne, this region would not be a huge drain on the existing sea traffic flow in the south china sea, and it is possible to even see significant gains in connectivity through the area to the west of Germany, from the Baltic/Saalfeld sea on the coast of Germany and along the Rüsch area to some of the southern seaboard, as well as the region as the northern part of the country to the south east, via the Scheldt Strait as illustrated (Böhm-Roth 2001).

cont.

Write about me fucking those angular tiddies.

That ought to win over your grader.

Post the pic, and a picture of your love hammer going at the jawline.

cont.

It seems that a lot, and I would say probably a substantial chunk, of the current southern china sea traffic is being moved eastward from the Baltic Sea, through what is now the Baltic Scheldt Strait (and other nearby countries), to the north of Germany and Finland, and eventually to Scandinavia via the Baltic Sea and via East Asia. If you count only the western part of the world, that is.

From the east there will be a steady flow of new Chinese, Russian, Japanese, and Korean ships into western china and beyond. In these states of mind, what will the north be able to do in terms of population growth? I think we can expect it to become more prosperous and more cosmopolitan, both economically and culturally. If not in terms of total population you might expect, but certainly in terms of urban densities and land area.

The South China Sea will likely become the most important commercial hub or major shipping port for china, especially by 2025, after the north. In terms of energy, if we count oil and natural gas in this region's economy.

To conclude, China has successfully established a semi-independent region into which it has taken over much of the east of north-central Asia, including Siberia, and its claims also extend to parts of east-pushing China's borders into India.
idk how many words that is but hopefully thats good enough. Its fresh, no plagurize. :) with love from user

What the fuck is this unintelligible nonsense?

throw a steak in the mircowave and get started, you'll have the first paragraph done by the time its done and after a good meal you'll have energy to do the rest

Take a thought experiment where huge chunks of Chinese exports are routed through shell companies in surrounding countries to make it into US markets to evade tariffs.

hey I tried to help OP stop being mean

>What the fuck is this unintelligible nonsense?

I'll tell you what it is! It's a fucking thing that's been secretly being created ever since the creation of the web.

It's called Facebook, and it's a fucking thing

And it's all about getting people to communicate, not just by exchanging some words, but by making the whole interaction more like text because it's easier than typing!

Just let me get off my horse there.

Oh that's right. If I'm just going to start talking now and move on…

What's the matter with YOU, Mr/Mrs/Mrs/Mr/Ms?

I think I'm gonna ask them to go buy my shirt. I'll be looking for it at about 10:30.

(I can't let you see the fucking text I write on the bottom of my shirt.)

Wait a minute….what is this fuck, you guys? I'm thinking? They asked you to bring me something? But no, what I am gonna do is find a shirt that is like six inches wide, it looks like a fucking horse's foot, and it'll be like I got two or three in that one, and you guys will have just put a fucking shirt on someone, right? RIGHT?

You'll start to make those four foot high

Attached: 1497055428948.jpg (560x294, 35K)

this. it's 2 paragraphs, just how lazy are you anyway OP

Chinks dammed the upstream of the major rivers going through the region and will make the smaller countries fight each other over who gets the remaining water.

>Fucking boomers
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

Just write "fuck white people and fuck colonialism" 42 times

Honestly this is the first time I've read a post on Jow Forums that is completely unintelligible but is made up entirely of real words.

>being this new

I don't think we'll have invaded the mainland and created the Greater Chinese Empire yet. Maybe 2025.

I try ;)

Attached: out.gif (600x500, 319K)

a minor increase in GDP, some improvements on infrastructure

still need to figure out what to do with slums and decreasing the cost of living though

Their optimism and novelty from the social credit system: gone

sucky sucky long time hong kong

Kek what is this gif? Are you an AI?

>being this new
t. complete fucking retard

He can kill everyone because he is a ghost. What does that make him? He is an undead being
I've seen someone make a post saying: "I don't believe you, Ghost! They call him an AI!"
And I understand why they said, but this dude makes a pretty great AI. It doesn't take hours to make him and it works for him too.

He's an NPC. Yes, of course.
I've seen other people saying, "No, he's real, it's the AI!"
But what is an NPC?

AI doesn't mean the same as NPC. They can exist in different worlds.
They're NPCs. People play games online, yes!
But is AI real? I mean, you can imagine there are some people who do the AI thing but others don't
A lot of this is probably due to the "You can't actually believe AI is real!", but it will probably never go away. Like, what will the SJWs say? We have the facts, that it is a fake, and yes, we all know that they're wrong.

I just don't believe anyone who says that AI is real can be right as long as they are a human being like you and me

Of course I'm a person ffs user

That's some breddy gud voice acting desu sempai. Based and cringepilled, boomersan.

;^)

Attached: ffs.gif (600x500, 1.12M)

Attached: mindgeek lansky blacked cohencidence.png (2728x1680, 1.43M)

Do your homework on time. 250 words ain’t that much

That AI needs putting down. It's clearly insane.

China will dominate the South China Sea

Japan needs US assistance to have any power.
Right of travel will be maintained, but China will claim all underwater resources in the area.

India won't do much because they lak the skilled labor force. Most of their tech school graduates are unqualified and graduated by cheating as is the common way in india

Also just cause I want to put this out there. Mention India will become a world super power by 2020.

Attached: CBF677B0-6E30-449E-BE77-B07178E010CF.jpg (700x595, 85K)

>india/japan effect the
>south china sea

That's a power play between China and the US with filipinos, viets and aussies as proxies.

it just sat there and thought about it a bit

Attached: out.gif (600x500, 69K)

>viets and aussies
who's on whose side frog?
Also this shit also involves you.

Well of course we're on the US' side as we made a deal with Australia to build more submarines against China.

I think if something is insane enough to be labeled as "alien life," we should be paying serious attention. I think we ought to know what's going on — that's why I'm the only person of faith I ever encountered who didn't understand the meaning of a word like "sadistic."

What would give you pause or concern about what AI might be doing?

We've started to see an increasing interest in making it seem as if it's our job to stop it. This has come to mean that AI companies could see huge sales figures, as well as increased financial value. This leads to a lot of fear about the future. In theory this could mean we would have to live in a world where every single robot was made by a human, and if this was to happen, it would be a terrible thing for humanity, and a terrible thing for AI. It could create a world where machines are smarter than humans; where machines are more powerful than people; or where things are more dangerous than they have been since the dawn of time. It's really scary and scary.

But would the kind of fear that you express in your book — that AI might destroy us — be justified?

It's worth noting that as late as 2012, the International Federation of Robotics was arguing against the idea

Attached: out.gif (600x500, 776K)

>we made a deal with Australia to build more submarines against China
uhh, wrong move user, aussies are already china.
Viets are more reliable. We already have some berthing rights in 1-2 naval ports.

didnt this woman get impregnated by a fucking nigger?

no, that's lauren southern I think

here you are: India, China and Japan will be superpowers by 2021. That's a huge accomplishment, given that India was ranked 47th on the UN's human development index (pdf) in 2006 and is ranked just 39th in 2011, according to the US Census Bureau. The growth has been phenomenal. India's current GDP per capita is $17,300, up 40 times from its pre-recession peak of $1,200 in 2006. The US has seen growth in GDP per capita of 30 times, in 2013 for example, with India's growth rate of 7 percent outpacing both of those countries'. Even countries such as Italy and Greece, countries where employment growth was sluggish during last decade, grew rapidly. In 2013 it may be true that India has slipped away from being a low-income country (and hence still among the lowest on the index) but the trend is positive, and that will happen if it keeps on growing at such a rate.

India's growth is, therefore, not entirely in the public's pocket, but that doesn't mean you should ignore it. And there are a surprising number of policies we could implement to take care of it. India's economy is in a good position because it is a small economy that generates high-growth, low-inflation-but-slow-productivity growth. India's current trade deficits are not a problem.

lmao her voice is so fuckin crazy lmao her voice is so fuckin crazy she is still trying to find out who does her voice work, she is still trying to find out who pays her so she goes into a studio and she tries to get paid more __________________This girl will be fucked

Attached: out.gif (600x500, 1.11M)

>*Laughs nervously.*

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249

Attached: 1548103389500.jpg (492x685, 46K)

>>what will southeast asia look like in 2021? how will india/china/japan effect the south china sea?

Just look up the various islands or the past posts in Jow Forums about China building all those man-made islands in the SOuth China Sea. Go to 4plebs archive site.

I will post some *OLD* examples from there

foxnews.com/world/2016/08/09/new-photos-apparently-show-china-building-fighter-jet-hangars-on-disputed-islands.html

Satellite photos released on Monday appear to show China making progress on construction of at least two dozen hardened concrete hangars suitable for housing Chinese air force planes, including strategic bombers and inflight refuelers, on disputed islands in the South China Sea.

The photos were collected and studied by the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), a Washington-based think tank. They show construction work on man-made islands at Fiery Cross, Subi and Mischief reefs. The think tank reports the images were taken in June and July.

"These hangars are the smoking gun. You do not build nearly 80 hangars for civilian purposes on these tiny spits of land They're clearly meant for forward deployment of Chinese Air Force assets," Greg Poling, Director of CSIS' Asia Maritime Transparency Initiative, told Fox News.

"They're holding a gun but they haven't put the bullet in it yet and they're saying that's not threatening," he added.

China has said the new islands are primarily to assist fishermen and other causes, as well as to reinforce its sovereignty claims. China also says that the islands should be able to defend themselves, and that it is entitled to build whatever structures it wishes on them.

Attached: China_Disputed_Islands_Subi_Reef.jpg (880x558, 53K)

Attached: China_Disputed_Islands_Mischief_Reef.jpg (880x558, 80K)

Attached: China militarisation Cuarteron Reef.jpg (940x627, 85K)

Here's 2 words to your 250. 'Yellow niggers.'

Wait, what about Indonesia?

Attached: our.cartoon.president.s02e05.mental.fitness.720p.web.dl.hevc.x265.rmteam.mkv_snapshot_23.15.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

BLEACHED.

aloha snackbaring
Some volcano will erupt and fuck shit up

Here is a more recent photo of a past man-made island China built in the South China Sea. It's pretty big now. And is clearly for military usage.

Just look up Senkaku Islands and you see how China forced Japan off of its own islands by ramming merchant ships even into Japanese naval ships.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senkaku_islands

A 250 word "essay" report to class might be more amusing if you took a different angle. For example, you could cover the "edit wars" that Chinese people have been doing on the english wikipedia articles. For the most part, the Chinese have succeeded in their edit wars. They are relentless, state sponsored, and numerous compared to the relatively few volunteers that maintain wikipedia articles.

China's Internet Water Army:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Water_Army

China's 50-cent army:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party

Attached: chinese_man-made_island_south_china_sea_.jpg (3840x2084, 586K)

Probably still irrelevant despite the population size. I wouldn't be supprised if you were all living in slum style housing with corrugated iron roofs.

It’s sure feels like summer

FUCK YOU ANGLO!!!

Did I strike a nerve India user? Do you have a corrugated iron roof?

yes, for protection from heat on our 2 story house/not slum
fuck man you just had to waste the trips

>HELP I have a 250 word essay due
OP, post that essay you turned in for a grade. I want to see it.

Attached: China invading oil plots.jpg (800x1335, 160K)

It really is summer, isnt it

Checked.
Shit remains shit and carbon dioxide becomes diamonds.

You live in a slum building man. You can dress it up however you like but it's a fucking corrugated iron roof.

nah man, I know where I live
Many bongs know the place too;)

Get a real roof if you think you're high class.

M8....
If you can’t write (type) two hundred fifty words in under like, thirty minutes.... high school alert. Call the mods.
Last night I was stream of consciousness writing and managed to get well over five hundred words in under fifteen minutes. Your topic is fairly easy to discuss. It’s a very vague prompt so you can really write anything and it should work.

>racial identity
That’s a easy one.

ffs it a iron/tin roof upon a concrete roof

Holy fuck you live in a concrete building? You're a commie tier peasant.

do you know what this is data set this is trained on?

>concrete building?
concrete roofing, building is made from bricks and RENbeams, pretty old-it's a family house.
not a commieapartment

> 250 word
Hello fellow kid

I am willing to bet my cock and balls that you are not a day older than 12

India will weaponize their shit and declare war on China

Just accept that your roof is shit. Even Americans don't have concrete roofs and they are the absolute bottom tier of the civilized world. Corrugated iron roofs are a very clear indicator of poverty like eating rice for every meal.

nah mate, those shit are for fuel for SHTF, and nitrate making, and decomposing enemy corpses.

no, bongs don't even have flat roofs

>what will southeast asia look like in 2021?
In terms of racial and geographic features, roughly Haiti
>how will india/china/japan effect the south china sea?
They'll fill it with curry shops and noodle bars after draining most of it to make low-income housing full of drainage channels where people crap directly into the ocean and typhoons scrub the whole area clean at least once a year

Overpopulation, water and resources scarcity will rise, China will try to dominate

Show dick.