This guy is unironically the best conservative commentator on the market right now...

This guy is unironically the best conservative commentator on the market right now, really fucking spot on exposing the frauds within the alt-lite and just having incredibly articulate breakdowns on why race realism and gender realism is important. He’s also helping the modern day race positive christianity movement. He’s also a 20 year old half spic. Have a listen.

youtu.be/5zXIRKCCs3U

Attached: B36A1709-DC84-489E-8C0E-F53891866C0A.jpg (1998x1125, 1.11M)

Hes a midget and unemployable. Lol and soon to be banned. Sad!

He's what Ben Shapiro should have been.

I heard he was 6'9"

Fuentes names the jew once in awhile. He's gonna get banned in the next internet censorship wave.

Attached: 1556423729197.jpg (758x482, 103K)

He’s a manlet, I wouldn’t trust him any further than I could throw him.

The more you infuse White nationalism with conservatism, the faster you'll accelerate its death

I don't agree with a lot of his views, but I still enjoy listening to his livestreams. He is quite intelligent and very articulate. If nothing else, I like having my views challenged.

>he bought link at $1.30
Yikes. I don't approve of that type of behavior.

He's 7'1

>when you use the word unironically, ironically
Fucking irony bro’s at it again! Smh xD

Conservative Inc really trying to bring him down

Which one’s death?

stop spamming this fucking spic goblin

Source? Did he really buy link? kek.

this

That should be quite far then...

Listen to Rush Limbaugh... he is dead on about everyrhing

Wignats or 90iq?

Im a big fan of Nick the Knife. I was calling his fanbase Nicker Nationalists a year ago and I see he has adopted it finally.

Nick embodies the spirit of young Sam Hyde.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Simon Scola Frik leaf I will t bag you

He's the one guy whose shows I always listen to
I missed the 400th one because of that spic faggot though, anyone know where I can find it?

fuck off you stupid mutt shill

Battle of Blair Mountain 布莱尔山之战 Waco 韦科 Ruby Ridge 红宝石岭 Bonus Army Massacre 奖金军队大屠杀 Trail of Tears 一行泪 Kent State Shootings 肯特州射击队 Colonization of the Philippines 菲律宾殖民地 Japanese Internment 之战 Wounded Knee 膝盖受伤 Agent Orange 代理橙 Bodo League Massacre 博多联盟大屠杀 Tonkin Gulf Incident 东京湾事件 Iran-Contra Affair 伊朗 - 反对事件 Bay of Pigs 快速和激烈的枪支贸易 Tulsa Race Riots 塔尔萨种族骚乱 Iraq War 北方侵略战争