Bald Rights

Hudson Richardson
Hudson Richardson

Balding is a plague that affects men. No one is safe, even if you think you are.

We have BLM, Femenism, Gay Rights, etc... but why no balding rights?

Balding drastically affects your appearence and perception, but why don't we have a bald right's movement. We MUST change it Jow Forums

BALD LIVES MATTER

Attached: norwood-reaper-true.jpg (42 KB, 590x350)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lQCVf7AnXNY
youtube.com/watch?v=Wv9gu1zJdRo
youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA
bbc.com/news/health-48396071
iol.co.za/lifestyle/health/hair-loss-drugs-are-causing-fertility-paradox-experts-25795766
mensjournal.com/health-fitness/the-truth-about-whats-killing-your-sperm-w209658/
youtube.com/watch?v=Huk8ExmOMX4
youtube.com/watch?v=mVq9XD0Ydzo&t
perfecthairhealth.com/
perfecthairhealth.com/before-after-photos/
draxe.com/antinutrients/
youtube.com/watch?v=5NfV6h_yzUs&t=36s
youtube.com/watch?v=AD-E2B5GfI8

Jace Gray
Jace Gray

My scull is shaped like this guy's. Is it normal?

Sebastian Sanders
Sebastian Sanders

im with you fren

Evan Butler
Evan Butler

Fuck off and get a toupee.

Adam Walker
Adam Walker

from a solid 9 to a solid 3, what a shame

John Richardson
John Richardson

youtu.be/lQCVf7AnXNY

Attached: 1128247952.gif (1.9 MB, 316x213)

Nathan Edwards
Nathan Edwards

Yes, sadly, most people that go bald look like Moby. Don't fall for the "you will look like Bruce Willis" meme.

Take Propecia and use hair-loss concealment products. Look how well they worked for John Cryer.

Attached: download-(4).jpg (8 KB, 300x168)

Liam Parker
Liam Parker

I think he looks better bald with the shaved hair. It's confident and masculine.

Samuel Ortiz
Samuel Ortiz

Get finasteride or dutasteride and it will stop

Attached: images.png (8 KB, 259x194)

Brayden Garcia
Brayden Garcia

Balding is a result of aging for the vast majority of men. It can't be helped without drugs and other bullshit. Stem cell therapy is just around the corner though and if they can grow implants in the lab you can have a healthy ass head of teenager hair. Still will require implantation but will last and be very nice for a few years. Going to take a lot of beta orbiters into the next generation.

Thomas Howard
Thomas Howard

Because who gives a shit? Only faggots do. A mans appearance doesnt matter that much and being bald isnt a big deal. Just shave it off completely and stop whining about it.

Joshua Martin
Joshua Martin

Balding will most likely be cured in the next decade or so

Alexander Gonzalez
Alexander Gonzalez

Easy for a Peruvian to say, you guys are like 80% Amerindian and have some of the thickest hair on the planet

Cooper Reed
Cooper Reed

Why the fuck doesn't he just shave it off. Would make him look a lot better.

Nolan Bennett
Nolan Bennett

He looks better bald. Most men do

Jose White
Jose White

Which one is before and which is after?

Elijah Moore
Elijah Moore

This could actually be a really funny Fuck You to Black Lives Matter. So I'm in. I support Bald Lives Matter. Instead of white privilege, you could say wig privilege. Instead of Hands Up, Don't Shoot! you could say Hats Off, Don't Shoot! Good Luck to you.

David Lee
David Lee

Fuck that, just grow a beard

Ethan Sanchez
Ethan Sanchez

IMAGINE being bald
found the baldlets

Attached: IMG-2393.jpg (278 KB, 981x1238)

Parker Flores
Parker Flores

feels good to be asian

Attached: japanese-dude.jpg (587 KB, 1280x1902)

Evan Rodriguez
Evan Rodriguez

Balding is mostly a white thing

Kayden Thompson
Kayden Thompson

That shit has been proven to for permanent impotence.

Jeremiah Ramirez
Jeremiah Ramirez

balding + chinlet is a death sentence

Bentley Cook
Bentley Cook

The thickness of the average peruvians hair is irrelevant, only women and faggots care that much about their appearance. If you are balding cut it short or shave it off.

Isaiah Foster
Isaiah Foster

Propecia

Proven to lower testosterone and mutate your sperm. Don’t any user fall for this shit. It’s poison, and part of the effort to destroy men. “Bald only looks good on black guys.” Mmmm hmmm

Chase Phillips
Chase Phillips

Your hairline is receded bud
Also you are obviously a mnalet

Josiah Garcia
Josiah Garcia

Perminent impotence only has anecdotal evidence, in all of the clinical studies none of the test users had perminent impotence

Joshua Long
Joshua Long

tfw balding
look in mirror
looks absolute shit
will never get a gf

Attached: 1297289939340.jpg (76 KB, 606x597)

Julian Morales
Julian Morales

Think of all the men who will ruin their testicles and life force in the meantime tho

Easton Russell
Easton Russell

It has been proven to FUCK YOUR SHIT UP!

Jordan Myers
Jordan Myers

I'm 22 and this shit is real. I'm already taking acne pills from my dermatologist, she said she'd give me some for my hair too. I think I'm gonna research hair transplants in more depth, maybe I can get a small one now instead of having to wait until I can't hide my baldness

Levi Baker
Levi Baker

BY WHAT?

Juan Robinson
Juan Robinson

bald
This term is oppressive, bigoted and ignorant. We prefer to be called "less haired individuals".
Hair supremacists are literally Hitler.

Robert Jenkins
Robert Jenkins

He looks to be in his later 20s, and has a very good hairline if so. If he's actually 18 or something though then maybe you're right

Thomas Bennett
Thomas Bennett

you can prevent genetic baldness by practicing semen retention (hard mode nofap) and taking DHT blocker supplements
but if you have balding genetics and live a poor lifestyle you can go bald in your 20s

Isaac Long
Isaac Long

Nice trips. They also cause Gynocomastia, which started to form while I was taking it, and thankfully, I caught it early enough to where they were just bumps under the nipple. Holy fuck that was frightening.

Joshua Bailey
Joshua Bailey

A man that knows what is up. Hair doesn't make a man. If your life is over since you are going bald then you didnt have much going for you anyways. You would have freaked at a gray/white hair or a wrinkle down the line.

Robert Cook
Robert Cook

very early stages but definitely receding, the hairline roots are thinning which means DHT is building up and the receding has begun.
You have about a year or two left before it gets bad

Owen Edwards
Owen Edwards

It's not receded at all but I am guilty of being a manlet

Attached: 1473885866773.jpg (152 KB, 1280x1381)

Christian Brooks
Christian Brooks

Lol, fuck that. If I end up balding I'm embracing it, nip style.

Attached: chonmage-applied-key.jpg (100 KB, 800x600)

Aaron Campbell
Aaron Campbell

Mainly effects middle east and spreads from there... Likely linked to grain consumption. Go carnivore and it'll not happen, hence vegans have 4x higher rates of baldness. Gluten and high sugar consumption and low animal protein = baldness.

Samuel Jenkins
Samuel Jenkins

Get in shape and dress well and shave your head
If you do that balding doesn't have to look bad
And no I"m not bald

Landon Adams
Landon Adams

I see a lot of people post that when the stop masturbating that they regrow their thinning hair. The furthest I've nofap'd while watching my hair was 12 days and I was starting to get a lot of flow back to my hair.

I have a NW Scale II balding, but it does improve or the hairloss halts with abstaining.

Gavin Williams
Gavin Williams

We must secure the existence of our follicles, and a future for all hairlines.

Luke Williams
Luke Williams

You are seriously a retard

Kevin Hill
Kevin Hill

My head hair gets darker when i dont jerk off. I have observed this everytime. People are quick to dismiss this though.

David Davis
David Davis

Can confirm, been on Fin for 3 months now. Dong works great. The few peoplew that have horror stories have the loudest voices and bitch on the internet, hence the panic. Ashton Kutcher has a great sex life and has been on Duta since 25 (he admitted it on Conan.) youtube.com/watch?v=Wv9gu1zJdRo

The only thing it did is lower his sperm count, and since he his trying to have a kid, he stopped. Unless you are planning for that, you are good

Attached: Finasteride-Results.jpg (266 KB, 1000x500)

Kevin Wood
Kevin Wood

I notice all my hair gets a lot thicker with nofap. You can find a lot of people reporting similar things, although anecdotal, there's not much vested interest someone in regards to nofap

James Lewis
James Lewis

Well your only 3 months, although it seems like a longyime, for drug exposure thats nothing. Ashton Kutcher is also an MK Ultra Mind Slave that takes it up the ass and eats babies, so of course he'd push a drug like that

Not only does it destroy your natural T system, but it stops working over time. So you'll be shooting dust with a bald head in 2 years flat

Michael Rogers
Michael Rogers

Friends in the business told me Enrique Iglesias went with a straight up wig.

Don't underestimate the power of wigs, my friends.

Attached: enrique.jpg (23 KB, 394x291)

John Murphy
John Murphy

The only thing it did is lower his sperm count,
Wow, sign me up, I don't care how much it costs.

Aiden Nguyen
Aiden Nguyen

No offence.. but you have no idea what damage you could potentially doing to your body. Also I have seen pics of people from hairlosstalk on dut that look extremely feminine.

Thomas Brown
Thomas Brown

Balding was a major hit to the confidence, but at some point you stop giving a fuck. Most females really dont care either. Just have to be confident and eat puss like a pro..

youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA

Jacob Smith
Jacob Smith

BIG PHARMA JEWS
BIG PHARMA JEWS
BIG PHARMA JEWS

Henry Davis
Henry Davis

Only if you're ugly. Works for me! LOL

Hudson Gomez
Hudson Gomez

Dutasteride reduces DHT levels by 99%, basically destroying hair-loss.

Just see a dermatologist and get a script. The catch is, DHT metabolizes into chemicals that calm your brain, so when you cut it off, you are prone to massive panic attacks.

Only take Fin or Dutasteride if you have ZERO anxiety.

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

How's my naked skull pol

Attached: IMG-20190612-082018.jpg (8 KB, 254x138)

Samuel Murphy
Samuel Murphy

B_but im in my 40's and still have 90% of my hair. Must be that strong Nordic ginger genes desu.

Lincoln Brooks
Lincoln Brooks

HOOOOOOOH man I wanna be a teacher in a poor ass district and PRAY a nog would touch me so I could destroy them

Christian Smith
Christian Smith

I don't have hairloss, I just want to see what happens when I take this crazy jew pill!

Jason Scott
Jason Scott

As long as you are not rude to random people without a reason you'll be fine.

Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards

i started losing hair after i went no fap for months

Leo Edwards
Leo Edwards

The only people who care if someone's bald are Anons, so start with yourself.

Connor Wood
Connor Wood

don't be a pussy, fully shave your head like a true patrician and stop crying about missing hair

Austin Gonzalez
Austin Gonzalez

Based and srantingpilled, bald job mossad

Robert Nguyen
Robert Nguyen

Based and experimentalpilled, extremely hairy and pyschotic job mossad

Jacob Wright
Jacob Wright

I don’t know. A few scientific peer reviewed studies?

bbc.com/news/health-48396071

iol.co.za/lifestyle/health/hair-loss-drugs-are-causing-fertility-paradox-experts-25795766

mensjournal.com/health-fitness/the-truth-about-whats-killing-your-sperm-w209658/

Attached: 52B15E52-2594-4C89-B300-0351A8BB19D6.jpg (277 KB, 1242x805)

Daniel Brown
Daniel Brown

Heed this alpaca tender

Jason King
Jason King

Ahhhhh not going bald what a delight.

Julian Green
Julian Green

I read on Jow Forums some one stopped jerking off late in life and basically became a chad he was 32 or so after a life of lossless virginity he basically hit pubery. Im 31 with a lot of grays and I be set wasted a lot of sperms.....

Blake Cooper
Blake Cooper

Attached: 4A4B41F1-48DD-4B37-BA7B-DE6B5E529DDD.jpg (124 KB, 1242x316)

Evan Gutierrez
Evan Gutierrez

Propecia is close to trannypills. I can’t believe the “redpilled” men here would even think about taking it. Vain clownworld though where one minute you are talking shit about trannies the next you’re popping pills to block dht and drinking out of plastic water bottles to get your daily estrogen dose.

Adam Perry
Adam Perry

look at how many people take it without any problems. sometimes you gotta take a gamble

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

Weirdly enough balding doesn't exist in my family but everyone goes grey really young.

Sebastian Taylor
Sebastian Taylor

Big if true.

Attached: 1560282648653.jpg (102 KB, 600x644)

Cooper Allen
Cooper Allen

Don’t forget receipts. Huge dose of BPA in every handling. And I still have no idea what’s really in the deodorant I use that no doubt injects feminizing shit straight into my lymph nodes. Fortunately my sperm analysis is off the charts amazing, but I have to wonder if this is most likely due to the bar being lowered considerably.

Colton Brown
Colton Brown

You should play some Russian roulet, you subversive cunt piece of shit. I hope you actually do get dosed with finastercide and your balls shrivel into raisin artifacts in the shape of human children you might have one day borne if not for that poison.

Tyler Jones
Tyler Jones

Sperm count low as long as you take it
Basically like birth control for men
Sneaky girlfriend who pokes holes in your condoms will be doing it in vain
You also get to keep all your hair
Sounds like a win win to me

Attached: Pepe-Smug-Art.png (401 KB, 600x696)

Jonathan Garcia
Jonathan Garcia

Yeah well, you’re a fucking retard. So I’m glad you won’t procreate.

Charles Jackson
Charles Jackson

I refuse to handle receipts. The thought of touching them sends chills up my spine.

Adrian Wilson
Adrian Wilson

holy shit you need to get punched in the mouth

Angel Rogers
Angel Rogers

Get rainbow clown wig and wear it in public.

Attached: 1549858645467.gif (105 KB, 511x512)

Joseph Walker
Joseph Walker

Grow up user. Your being a smelly weeb

Nathan Thomas
Nathan Thomas

They actually sell them I found out.
Do these.

Attached: 81EJzN48MrL.-UX679-.jpg (65 KB, 679x531)

Nolan Gomez
Nolan Gomez

Nobody cares. If you rely on your looks as a man, you're a little pussy. A man is defined by what he does, not what he looks like. Stop obsessing over feminine shit like your hair.

Attached: sean-connery-9255144-1-402.jpg (187 KB, 1200x1200)

Justin Parker
Justin Parker

All i have to do is stop taking it for a few months, impregnate gf then get back on it. and dispite the retarded horror stories you read this drug only effects you while you take it .

Attached: Tom-Hiddleston-Chinese-Ad-Scared-Face.png (787 KB, 1017x1269)

Jaxon Morris
Jaxon Morris

Go carnivore and it'll not happen, hence vegans have 4x higher rates of baldness.
ok cite your imaginary source faggot

Nathaniel Kelly
Nathaniel Kelly

Still better than losing it.do y'all jack off a lot?

Nicholas Diaz
Nicholas Diaz

i started developing a bald patch on the crown of my head when i was 24.
i just shaved my head and grew a neat beard. its better to accept the baldness and make it your decision to be one of those pathetic fucks who resort to combovers

Luis Jenkins
Luis Jenkins

Sure. I bet your kids won’t end up being deformed autistic retards. Please proceed with your genius plan.

Aiden Morales
Aiden Morales

late in life

David Harris
David Harris

Get a couple thousend fly to turkey get hair transplant from pubes profit?

Gavin Thompson
Gavin Thompson

DHT isnt the cause of baldness:

youtube.com/watch?v=Huk8ExmOMX4

The Male pattern baldness Myth

youtube.com/watch?v=mVq9XD0Ydzo&t

Attached: Baldness.jpg (908 KB, 1920x1080)

Julian Hill
Julian Hill

good example of no-one giving a shit about men. It also seems fair game to take the piss out of baldness too.

Isaiah Sanders
Isaiah Sanders

What's the too long didn't watch?

Daniel Carter
Daniel Carter

shaved head and grew a beard
Lmao

Ethan Butler
Ethan Butler

based and Daimyo pilled

Justin Hall
Justin Hall

tfw started receding at 14 and looked like a 6 foot Danny Devito at 17.
stayed at creepy Devito-tier baldlet status since
Im 32 now. 6ft4 but Loveless, so don't believe the "tall men meme", all it's good for is back and heart problems.
I purely, spitefully exist now only to extract worth from this world while giving nothing back.

Camden Moore
Camden Moore

SHAVE IT OFF

Grayson Hall
Grayson Hall

Bro work out and grow a beard

Matthew Jenkins
Matthew Jenkins

shave

Luis Hughes
Luis Hughes

based
cope

Michael Nelson
Michael Nelson

Prolactin and cortisol are the cause of baldness. If your body is bad at regulating estrogen you will have high prolactin levels, which= baldness.

This is why your free testosterone levels matter more than total test. Free test shows how much testosterone your body is actually using.

If you have High total tests yet low free test, this means most of its being converted to estrogen.

Zachary Hernandez
Zachary Hernandez

If you can pull off the agent 47 look I say do so, absolute clean clean scalp and hard bone structure is sick.

Aaron Cook
Aaron Cook

High test causes hairloss in sensitive scalps

Carson Perry
Carson Perry

Ironically, the same hormone that is letting white men grow beards is also making them go bald (dihydrotestosterone (DHT)) That's why us asian men have a full crown of hair even till we're 80 but we can't grow facial hair. So you either choose to have full scalp hair or facial hair and bald, there is no in-between.

Jaxon Cook
Jaxon Cook

I'm bald and can't grow a beard

Julian Gonzalez
Julian Gonzalez

imagine being fat

Jackson Cooper
Jackson Cooper

High total test does because its all being converted to Estrogen if you have low free test. You are balding becuase you have high estrogen levels, and your body is bad at regulating estorgen.

Again, Free testosterone shows how much testosterone your body is actually using.

This is why if you go to an endocrinologist you ask for a full hormone panel. Free test levels matter most,

Blake Wood
Blake Wood

Baldness can be caused by stress too, and not just by DHT.

William Ortiz
William Ortiz

monks are bald and they're ok

Benjamin Sanders
Benjamin Sanders

imagine if there was a conspiracy to make men go bald, therefore making their ability to reproduce severely hindered

Dylan Russell
Dylan Russell

What is a natural solution for this?

Carson Walker
Carson Walker

also hair mites but people refuse to acknowledge this

John Gomez
John Gomez

FtM trannies lose all their hair early because of the hormones they take. They even have to wear fake eyebrows. IRL they look like Dr. Evil.

Attached: trudeau-fake-eyebrow.jpg (21 KB, 384x384)

Luis Long
Luis Long

True. Being trim and fit is more valuable than having good hair. Good hair still helps, but no one's perfect.

Joshua Harris
Joshua Harris

Take pictures to document. Take them in the same environment and lighting when you do. Then you have evidence. If you can stick to a good data collection process then you've got yourself a legit study.

Levi Harris
Levi Harris

i started losing hair after i went no fap for months
Jow Forums told me no fap prevents hair-loss.

Nathaniel Perry
Nathaniel Perry

It does look good on some.

Attached: 1551150233135.jpg (38 KB, 640x480)

Joseph Cruz
Joseph Cruz

Take Propecia
Finasteride = bitch tits (though not to the extent of dutasteride) and only crown growth at best. Hair line still fucked up.

Not worth fucking with your hormonal profile for something that isn't a proper cure and that does fuck-all for the hair line.

The Japs are going to cure baldness eventually. In the western medical community, baldness is seen as some irrelevant cosmetic inconvenience, but Japan treats baldness more seriously as a top derm disease and life-altering condition.

Jordan Lewis
Jordan Lewis

Looks is for the females

Luis Harris
Luis Harris

That pic from the side -- he's let the hair grow too long. You essentially have to keep it at 0.5 or 1. Also, needs to lift and develop a fighter aesthetic. Maybe neck/chest/arm tats. This is where fame really sucks, cuz it's not feasible to reinvent oneself as a fighter if one is famous.

Joshua Torres
Joshua Torres

Proper dieting but there's a case of a Norwood 7 man regrowing hairs at an old age after taking some medicine made for another issue

Cooper Brown
Cooper Brown

Yesh

Aiden Powell
Aiden Powell

he's also pale as shit, you need to tan at least a little bit if you're bald otherwise you look like a cancer patient

Parker Johnson
Parker Johnson

Whatever you do, don't hatfish like Tim Pool. Even if you don't give a shit about your baldness (though Pool obviously does), headwear makes it seem as if you're insecure af.

Helpful cope: Bald Johnny Sins is consistently rated by women as one of the hottest male porn stars.

Isaac Campbell
Isaac Campbell

hairline did get a bit higher in the corners
all over the tip it got thinner
still coping with the fact that both my grandads had hair into their 60s one into his 80s
dad also still has his hair in his 50s but a little thinner
brother was full JUST at 20
Man if i must shave at least I can grow a proper beard and have been lifting for years

Attached: image.jpg (200 KB, 500x749)

Jeremiah Scott
Jeremiah Scott

hair is thin and receeding
will look like nigger in OP in 2-3 years tops
people keep asking if i got a haircut even though i didnt, its just my hair falling out
dread every shower because i know with each shower i will lose hair i will never get back
notice colleagues and friends looking at my scalp more frequently than before
can kind of grow a beard but its on the thin side
Lmfao there is no way im ever going to get pussy like this

David Walker
David Walker

weird choice to use some one that's really effeminate, has a high voice, and limp wrist as your example. no one would ever describe him as masculine in the first place

Jordan Torres
Jordan Torres

Buzzcut or shave it off Hans. It's what I did, best way to accept it. Also it looked better than I expected.

Elijah Fisher
Elijah Fisher

It used to worry me. Then I grew up.
It does matter to women, but, it's like a 1 point loss in your appearance compared to other things like being fat.
You can make that point back by keeping fit and getting your shoulder to waist ratio up to 1.6:1 .
And you're supposed to be hitched with kids before it really becomes an issue. i.e. early mid 20s.

Adrian Barnes
Adrian Barnes

I'm pretty buff and I shave my head. People sometimes come up to me and ask me if I'm a neo-nazi and I'm like "haha yeah" and they laugh because they think I'm joking.

Nicholas Jenkins
Nicholas Jenkins

current year
not wearing a purple tranny wig in solidarity with Jews, lgbtq, PoC and the mentally insane
What is he, some kind of skinhead?

Ethan Rodriguez
Ethan Rodriguez

Hair adds length to your face. When you shave it off it looks out of proportion on lots of guys.
Adding a beard fixes it.
Basically all men should have beards anyway. Clean shaven is gay twink shit.

Ayden Harris
Ayden Harris

They also live longer than the rest of us because they don't have the stress of dealing with women.

Angel Bailey
Angel Bailey

Lmao, how the fuck can't British monarchy not afford $2k hair transplant treatment?

Attached: all-those-poor-faggots.jpg (34 KB, 704x528)

Luke Davis
Luke Davis

Tim Pool showers with his beanie on.

Jacob James
Jacob James

sounds like hair mites bro

Eli Barnes
Eli Barnes

his family has the money to fix it, but fixing it would be massively criticized as vanity, waste of money blah blah so he doesn't fix it, he just deals with it.
this is sacrifice, responsibility, doing your duty and a commitment to public service. things Jow Forums will never understand

Nolan Thompson
Nolan Thompson

I made it past 40 without balding I thought I wouldn’t care if I did now but the other day I caught a look at myself in a mirror and mistook my greying hair with a receding hairline, I broke out in a cold sweat but eventually realised it was just the greys and a wave of relief flowed over me

Mason Mitchell
Mason Mitchell

Reminder that all "ugly white" traits are actually evolution to make you better at fighting, the one thing Europeans do and did a lot.

balding
Can't get your hair gripped/pulled out
fat
Built-in armor against weapons and blunt trauma
visceral fat
Built-in last-ditch armor for your guts
wrinkly skin
Makes you look harder and angrier all the time for added intimidation

Camden Moore
Camden Moore

anytime I notice a baldy I touch my hair, just run my fingers through it slowly so they see. then seethe and inadequate shame takes hold of their face. a delicious feeling of physical superiority over genetic mistakes

Nicholas Diaz
Nicholas Diaz

Fuck off pharmacy shill.

Anthony Lee
Anthony Lee

Is it OK to say that bald men (or women) have no right to speak to us? I mean, they are old, right? Why would I listen to someone who is already losing their hair?

Adrian Cruz
Adrian Cruz

How much do L-Cysteine, L-Methionine & field horsetail actually contribute to hair growth?
Figured to test out this hair capsules that include loads of vitamin Bs & the above mentioned once.

Adrian Bennett
Adrian Bennett

As does the orange, Lord God Apostle Trump.

Carson Cruz
Carson Cruz

22 is really early to start, but I feel you. I first found out at 26, but my baldness is going relatively slowly. It basically stopped once I hopped on Propecia. Now, all I have to do is save up $20,000 dollars for a hair-transplant like Elon Musk, but there is hope for guys like us, if you can afford it.

Attached: elon-musk.jpg (99 KB, 602x441)

Oliver Sanchez
Oliver Sanchez

Bathe in the blood of babies twice a day. Put a cap on your head infused with Aminita Muscaria while bathing. You should see efficacious results within 10 days.

Bentley Wood
Bentley Wood

Which one is before and which is after?
They are the same time, TV studios made him conceal his baldness with a powder you can buy. I use it since I teach, and it works, but if anyone runs their hands through your hair, you will have to explain why their hand suddenly turned brown.

Attached: nanogen-example.jpg (123 KB, 1024x512)

Colton Nelson
Colton Nelson

Grow a mustashe

Sebastian Lee
Sebastian Lee

There is nothing to worry about, unless you define yourself by the amount of hair that grows on your head and face. If it is important to you that you have facial and head hair, then you are fucked for life.

Ryan Brooks
Ryan Brooks

Lol bald faggot.

Xavier Diaz
Xavier Diaz

You are not spiting anyone, except yourself. Try to imagine how you would act if you were a mature person then act that way.

Evan Peterson
Evan Peterson

This is my biggest fear
My head is misshapen and cone-like but you wouldn’t know it since my hair is so thick, I look completely normal
If I start balding people will start calling me fucking Conehead, Megamind, and other balding slurs and I can’t take the thought of this

Attached: 571E291F-E7AA-4E46-9FD4-486DD0D90C39.jpg (167 KB, 734x734)

Jason Hernandez
Jason Hernandez

Is this what passes for science on Jow Forums?

A native tribe was discovered to never produce DHT and they never went bald. Studies confirmed DHT shrunk hair follicles, causing them to fall out to ultimately lead to baldness.

That is why DHT-blockers actually work. Not anti-estrogens.

Nathan Thompson
Nathan Thompson

no one is safe

Attached: skull-expansion.png (698 KB, 969x535)

David Bennett
David Bennett

Bald brotherhood for life

Henry Stewart
Henry Stewart

Because Japs were more effeminent than the west. Then all if the hormones and hormone mimmickers made us about the same.

Jackson Thomas
Jackson Thomas

it's like a 1 point loss in your appearance
Because if George Clooney was a Norwood 7, it is just a 1 point loss.

Attached: Bald-George-Clooney--71223.jpg (93 KB, 800x1200)

Asher Morris
Asher Morris

the richest man in the world is a bald

Attached: jeff.jpg (21 KB, 416x416)

Joseph Roberts
Joseph Roberts

This. Covering it up just shows you are insecure about it. Then taking your hat off and surprise you are bald is jarring. Get that confidence.

Logan Perez
Logan Perez

You think he is going to keep his hair like that if he were balding? It will either be short buzz or chrome dome. Hell even Trump copes with a massive comb over.

Henry Martinez
Henry Martinez

You may think you're safe. But the Norwood Reaper doesn't discriminate. He doesn't judge. He always gets his due.

All men are in danger of waking up and realizing he visited them.

Attached: norwood-reaper.jpg (186 KB, 1125x1442)

Sebastian Collins
Sebastian Collins

These are feminine concerns that have been slowly implanted into the male psyche. Men are utilitarian and hair has no utility in the modern world other than women like to look at it.

Evan Turner
Evan Turner

We also need rights for the minority of men in America who are not circumcised. They are discriminated against and insulted constantly.

James Hall
James Hall

Because men can just shave it all off if balding, so who fucking cares?

Owen Miller
Owen Miller

Q predicted this

Q drop 179

1+7+9=17

its true

Get a toupee

John Stewart
John Stewart

anti-balding medicine lowers sperm count thus ensuring that baldcucks cannot spread their inferior genes
Based pharmaceutical jew doing God's work.

Jason Cook
Jason Cook

I’m 20 and I’m clearly losing mine I think, genetically it’s a sure thing from what I’ve heard, but my hairline hasn’t receded at all it just has thinned out near the corners. Hopefully we find a cure soon bros

Attached: B84FEA7A-E21D-422B-BEE7-B9F44879DC2D.jpg (124 KB, 750x505)

Blake Moore
Blake Moore

I started balding at 16 and still fucked the hottest girl in a medium sized city a bunch before having 3-4 relationships and then marrying a virgin. Just act life it's no big deal and women will be attracted to you.

Cooper Edwards
Cooper Edwards

Good looking people are genetically superior to ugly look ones. That's a fact.

Camden Powell
Camden Powell

incels and suicidal people are bald and they are ok

Dylan Bailey
Dylan Bailey

I'm holding out for hair follicle cloning. It's the only acceptable treatment imo. Just imagine the fucking money a company will make with a cheap, non invasive hair loss cure.

Jayden Torres
Jayden Torres

larp

Attached: bald-meme.jpg (729 KB, 1305x3024)

Blake Young
Blake Young

just has thinned out near the corners.
That's how it always starts. Always. Thinning of the sides. If you are willing to try it, can always get on Finasteride.

Gabriel Barnes
Gabriel Barnes

Attached: bvn4n1.jpg (504 KB, 1000x790)

Oliver Flores
Oliver Flores

And that's why his wife left him and took half his shit. Let that sink in - his baldness cost him HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS of dollars.

Nolan Lewis
Nolan Lewis

if race isn't real and just a social construct, isn't baldness just the same?

Ryder Perry
Ryder Perry

Shave it off and grow a full goatee.

Tyler Garcia
Tyler Garcia

Went bald at 20.

Attached: just1.png (92 KB, 295x229)

Hunter Bailey
Hunter Bailey

his baldness cost him HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS of dollars.
It only cost him 70 billion, but his ex-wife is now the richest Woman in the world. Thanks to alimony.

Levi Williams
Levi Williams

before brushing forward

Attached: 20190612-114241.jpg (1.62 MB, 3264x1836)

Landon Morris
Landon Morris

after

Attached: 20190612-114217.jpg (1.53 MB, 3264x1836)

Julian Howard
Julian Howard

Hair loss caused by stress is usually only temporary. If you've lost hair as a result of stress or anxiety, there's every chance it will start to grow back once your stress levels are back to normal. ... Any hair lost due to stress should grow back on its own in a few months.

Tyler Edwards
Tyler Edwards

only
70 billion

Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Indeed. I took a 7 month vacation from work because I physically couldn't do it anymore, and around month 4 I noticed quite a bit of regrowth on my head. My hair actually looked good. Then I started working again and within 3 weeks of being back my hair started falling out again. Fucking hell I need a new job.

Gabriel Myers
Gabriel Myers

trump is a douche

Jaxson Parker
Jaxson Parker

As long as you're fit, confident and don't wear glasses you'll be fine among some women. Some women naturally hate it, which is fine. Just don't let it get to you. When I went bald at a really young age it compelled me to get fit, etc.

I was fine with it until my own parents said they hated it, which was naturally the hardest criticism for me to swallow. My mother demanded that I wear a hat. It's wise is to not wear hats though, as people will notice. I thankfully had a female coworker tell me to stop wearing hats.

Adrian Howard
Adrian Howard

I'm 26, i noticed my hair receding in the corners. My father has 52 y old and has some temples but the hair is fine and with very few white hairs. Hope is just something i can cover with hair, but my wavy hair makes it very hard to hide.

Attached: vas.jpg (536 KB, 1944x1196)

John Perry
John Perry

lift faggot, nothing worse than a skinny balder, nothing more musculine as a strong lean and mean man. Bodyfat under 12% is a must for balding dudes, gives one the masculine look

Daniel Stewart
Daniel Stewart

thats normal, every male has a mature hairline

Jaxson Taylor
Jaxson Taylor

Use such a thing to compel you to get better. Use your misfortune to become something better. Get fit and become a God.

Kayden Howard
Kayden Howard

Even if Bezos was the chadest guy on the planet his wife would still leave him and take half his shit, she basically became the richest women by divorcing.

Mason Wilson
Mason Wilson

So you'll be shooting dust with a bald head in 2 years flat
Did propecia rape your wife and burn your crops or something mate?

Zachary Myers
Zachary Myers

Just buy a wig/hair piece nigger. Bald look is unattractive for most guys, but some can pull it off great.

Gabriel Reed
Gabriel Reed

ATTENTION BALD ANONS
perfecthairhealth.com/

This guy wrote a 300 page e-book on regrowing hair. You can do it with diet and scalp massage. He explains how and it works. You need to read his book to understand how it works first.
Take it or leave it.
It's no a pill. It's work. And it works.
Basically two 20 minute scalp massages a day.
What are you doing anyway? Sitting there?

Attached: perfecthairhealth.jpg (778 KB, 1288x893)

Aaron Ward
Aaron Ward

same here, feelz good to be honest

Attached: tenor.gif (330 KB, 220x165)

Anthony Morgan
Anthony Morgan

he looks handsome as fuck bald.

Adrian Gonzalez
Adrian Gonzalez

kek, fucking based.

Nathan Taylor
Nathan Taylor

they think I'm joking
never change, user

John Long
John Long

BALD LIVES MATTER
Sauce?

Kevin Gonzalez
Kevin Gonzalez

believing the jewish Forbes lists
believing he is richer than the man who controls his money supply
user i ..

Jose Thompson
Jose Thompson

Attached: lnnji5eu2k7y.jpg (44 KB, 550x414)

Xavier Sullivan
Xavier Sullivan

with hair like that its better you lose this atrocity on your head, looks like a hedgehog is taking a dump on your head mate

Asher Mitchell
Asher Mitchell

Or you can shell out $70 for a 3 month supply of finesteride and guarantee you’ll grow your hair back in 6 months. Here’s something you NEETs will love, you don’t even need to go to or pay for a doctors visit, just take some pictures of the hairline on your disgusting cranium with your busted haircuts and pimple littered faces and a doctor will prescribe it for you over the internet
muh dick
it’s 1 mg, people take 5-10 mg for prostate problems and the side effect rate is still less than 10%, doubt you even use yours though

Xavier Anderson
Xavier Anderson

gross foot long side burns
My how antisemetic of you

Jaxson Walker
Jaxson Walker

finesteride
pharamceuticals
No thanks. I have hair down past my shoulders. I use the hair health techniques for preservation. Just sharing for other anons.

Luke Ward
Luke Ward

Jordan Peterson was going bald and got a hair transplant. These days they look pretty good. Probably Prince William should do the same.

Jacob Green
Jacob Green

You’re not wrong but do you think I’m about to play dress up to post a pic on pol?

Jaxson Hall
Jaxson Hall

Attached: perfecthairhealth2.jpg (773 KB, 1046x947)

Ryder Flores
Ryder Flores

threre is an inbred ashkenazi gene that causes the horseshoe hairline.
maybe there are other reasons for going bald but those people are plagued with it, male and female.

Bentley Parker
Bentley Parker

stfu nigger

Attached: download-1.jpg (7 KB, 217x232)

Nolan Roberts
Nolan Roberts

men's faces become visibly bloated permanently from finasteride. i've seen it and that's just one side effect. it actually increases the estrogen in men by 10% or some figure like that.

Austin Price
Austin Price

The top photo is how I imagine the hair of most Jow Forums users. There is hope for the balds.
perfecthairhealth.com/before-after-photos/

Attached: phh.jpg (702 KB, 976x931)

Matthew Mitchell
Matthew Mitchell

and how do you get a doctor's attention over the internet? that's new to me.

Asher Phillips
Asher Phillips

So, that diet then?
What nutrient are the ones affecting the hair growth?

Gabriel Foster
Gabriel Foster

Is that how u spell skull?
Fascinating

Carson Ross
Carson Ross

You guys are such pussies

If balding makes you ugly you were already ugly

I shaved my head 6 months ago and have literally been getting MORE pussy

Lucas Ross
Lucas Ross

Fear not user, the price is falling year on year and there has been a sea change of opinion over the past few years with many celebrities and sportsmen openly saying they have done a transplant.

In a few years it will be a bit like laser eye surgery or braces on your teeth - if you're bothered about baldnness get a transplant.

It will remain hard for those who are very very bald (unless cloning rapidly improves) but for those guys who goa bit bald, the cure is already here and access to it is widening for technological reasons.
It's perhaps one could thing about the growing number of pajeets. They often go bald, are vain and will spend money on this sort of thing - that demand drives supply.

Ryder Brown
Ryder Brown

The book is highly detailed and reads at a college level. He's not just saying "eat more this" or "eat more that". The discussion goes into detail about carbs and the chain reaction in the body they cause that depletes nutrients important to hair growth and health. That is just one off the top of my head.

The main portion is the massage and he has TONS of scientific data to back up his claims that massage works. He explains the techniques but they are reasonable straight forward.

1. general full scalp massage for 6 minutes
2. pressing and pinching in three areas (hair line, crown, and sides) 6 minutes
3. dedicated massage in 1/3 mentioned earlier on rotating basis.

You will FEEL IT as blood runs through your scalp. The massage is basically breaking up collagens and other such that is plugging up their hair follicles.

Every see the shiny head bald guy? That's collagen build up that makes the shine. The massage breaks up and minimizes this build up.

PROTIP: You need to read his book and reasoning. For one, understanding and believing has a real biological value. Secondly, it is hard work so you need to understand that it takes time and what is happening each time you do it so you have the energy to keep it up daily.

Godspeed.

Asher Anderson
Asher Anderson

Get finasteride or dutasteride and it will stop
suppressing DHT is like taking hormons to become a tranny

Jordan Gomez
Jordan Gomez

about carbs
Mainly wheat. Look up wheat and "antinutrients". Wheat proteins in particular bind to all sorts of nutrients in your body thereby making them unavailable. It's one of the reason wheat is so bad for people and they don't realize it as this is never talked about.

Jayden Cooper
Jayden Cooper

This guy has a ton of money. Why not get implants?

Asher Long
Asher Long

He needs a neatly trimmed beard to coax the hot back.

Joseph Jackson
Joseph Jackson

his family has the money to fix it
That can't be fixed. How can he fix it? Only gluing a hair system, because he doesn't have enough donor hairs to replace all on top, nobody does.

Owen Barnes
Owen Barnes

I have a fucked up head too and I used to have hair to cover it up. Now I'm a bald faggot so I just wear a bandana everyday.

Attached: 1538681999330.gif (516 KB, 1200x825)

Andrew King
Andrew King

Phytates. Couldn't think of it for the life of me.
Don't know this guy, but the article is reasonable as to what I already know.
draxe.com/antinutrients/

Oliver Bailey
Oliver Bailey

manlet
trump hands
ok lad

Elijah Gray
Elijah Gray

Why does he not sell the book by itself?

Jonathan Ward
Jonathan Ward

They're bullshit. Wayne Rooney paid £30K and it is falling out. That Scottish chef paid the same and half has fallen out already.

Michael Bennett
Michael Bennett

Then they got shitty transplants. They use the hair from the back of your head that should never fall out

Christopher Robinson
Christopher Robinson

Lol, I share a birthday with him, also bald as fuck. What the fuck are 'Bald rights' anyway? The right to look like a faggot? Even if i still had hair, I'd shave that shit.

Adam Jackson
Adam Jackson

Ah, the deification of youth, welcome back.

Easton Peterson
Easton Peterson

unironically, every dude I know taking 'hair supplements' is an IRL bumfucker.

Aiden Bell
Aiden Bell

I'm not sure. I had the original book from about two years ago. I saved it to PDF. I paid $99 after being convinced by his free materials and it was well worth it. Now I see he has launched a new scheme.
I would post the PDF, but the guy is legit in my mind and did a lot of work. I don't wan to sabotage his business. He really did a TON of work.
I would say that the one time, six month thing there will be enough for you to learn it all. It's really just about your dedication to the massages after you learn what's going on.
I pay for all sorts of independent research and BS. I enjoy supporting it if it looks like it's a real actual person doing real research. This guy qualifies. Cant' tell you more than that really.

Ethan Long
Ethan Long

tfw Baldness + Seborrhoeic dermatitis
You guys have no clue

Leo Ward
Leo Ward

You legit look like the kind of guy who's actually surprised when he catches his wife fucking the gardener.

Parker Murphy
Parker Murphy

And actually, I won't give away his book for free, but if you just go out and research hair massage for hair regrowth...I bet you can find some of his information for free, or possibly someone else posted the e-book.
Dedication to massage is the key. Breaks up the collagen deposits blocking your hair growth.

Joseph Russell
Joseph Russell

Other men will assume that your man-bun is simply a grab handle for your boyfriend when he needs more leverage while throatfucking you.

John Hernandez
John Hernandez

It falls out if people are eating the same food and cutting off bloodflow and/or nutrients to the scalp. It isn't some miracle hair that is immune to nutrient deficiency and inflammation etc. Look at the lines in Gordon Ramseys forehead - he had those removed with surgury and they have come back, as he is eating seriously shit foods. #1 indicator of heart attack is forehead lines and the depth. Point being bloodflow is the key aspect of anything heath related inc hair.

Ethan Green
Ethan Green

Has it helped you get results? I've shaved all my hair to grade 1 so if it works it'll show...as a lot of these guys just grow their hair and show photos, when it isn't really a legit result.

Anthony Walker
Anthony Walker

I bought one of those violet ray wands years ago that are old school medical devices that aid bloodflow, might start using that.

Nathan Harris
Nathan Harris

I don't need a master tier health science explanation why his method works, all I care about is the nutrient part because running already increases blood flow into my skull region.
Is low carb diet undesirable? Which vitamins affect the hairs regrowth once hair line reciding and thinning has started?
does my previous post's mentioned chemicals have any desirable effect?

Alexander White
Alexander White

Well, haha, here's the thing...I have past shoulder length hair. I'm 34. I started at age 27 noticing slight thinning and have progressively stepped up efforts to avoid going bald and having to give it up.
I was unhealthy as fuck up to 27 and was obviously losing hair. I got healthy, ate right, exercised and basically warded off further loss for years. Then comes the next stage I notice it's getting thinner again as age is kicking in. So I go looking for more info and data.
I find this guy, give it a try and I am pretty sure I am in a holding pattern I can live with.

I am not dedicated to the massage like many are since I have decent hair. In my mind it has stopped the loss with just me half-assing it.

Sebastian Morgan
Sebastian Morgan

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
SHUT THE FUCK UUUUUUUP YOU DONT KNOW HOW GOOD YOU HAVE IT

Attached: 1408543297950.png (39 KB, 633x758)

Michael Long
Michael Long

The blood flow can only be achieved in a manner that will help if you add in the massage. The book explains how collagens and other such proteins are blocking blood flow to that region of the skin and hair.

So you HAVE TO HAVE THE MASSAGE. It's literally the full deal. Everything else is negligible if you are already balding. Diet is important and a side issue.
NO WHEAT. But the massage is the whole thing. THE MASSAGE IS THE WHOLE THING.

Dominic Foster
Dominic Foster

I'm probably going bald by choice in the next year or two. I'm only 25 and my grey hair is fucking noticeable and all over my head.
Rather be fucking bald then look like a grandpa before I hit 30.

Ethan Gutierrez
Ethan Gutierrez

You need to go keto, using animal fat for energy instead of carbs. B vitamins for hair growth (from liver). Cod liver, as in the actual liver, not the oil, twice a week covers all nutrients you need.

Aiden Ward
Aiden Ward

the proper term is "follicly challenged"

Kayden Baker
Kayden Baker

aight, got it.
once I started to try keto, my hair loss started to accelerate. Decided to switch into low carb.
Alredy eating loads of B-vitamins & chia seeds (for omegas), so I think I'm covered, right?

Isaac Cook
Isaac Cook

I really bet you can find free techniques and such online. I paid this guy because I just wanted to support him. If I recall correctly, most massage info was available online somewhere free.
However, the information and understanding provided by his book is very important to keeping up motivation to actually complete the massage. KNOWING it works is a different thing than assuming it works or hoping it works.

Ayden Williams
Ayden Williams

Just needs to grow a strong beard and he'd be fine

Nathan Jones
Nathan Jones

Found the kissless virgin. Else you'd know women dont care, only men cares about men's hair.

Ryder Butler
Ryder Butler

Look at how effeminate and pudgy your hands are hahahaahahahaha

Isaac Russell
Isaac Russell

Vitamin D, Caffeine pills, Green Tea extract (macha) is what thickened up and darkened my hair.

Isaiah Watson
Isaiah Watson

Don't eat chia seeds, they are garbage that have phytic acid which binds to the nutrients and strips them out of your body. There is a reason vegans eat them, because everything vegans eat is shit for humans. Get Omega-3 from grass fed beef, venison, sardines or wild caught Salmon.
youtube.com/watch?v=5NfV6h_yzUs&t=36s
If little diabetic squatty subhuman Mexishits are gorging on Chia seeds thinking they are a "super food", then it is obvious they aren't.

Jonathan Brooks
Jonathan Brooks

Shave it off and grow a full goatee.
this is unironically the best advice
youtube.com/watch?v=AD-E2B5GfI8

Attached: hqdefault-(2).jpg (27 KB, 480x360)

Eli Diaz
Eli Diaz

Aight, do oils (rosemary, olive & castor) have any effect with combination of massaging?

Jack Ross
Jack Ross

Grade 1 on top, and equal length stubble, with chad jawline from grinding down hard on chewing gum 3 hours a day.

Attached: 2767B74200000578-3032255-Good-new-for-bald-men-such-as-the-actor-Jason-Statham-pictured-a-a-35-14285 (39 KB, 634x483)

Julian Perez
Julian Perez

I have both. I've had some success with my dermatitis recently be using Selsun Gold and Bioderma AR moisturizer.

Attached: 041167266038-LL-1.jpg (65 KB, 500x500)

Charles Hernandez
Charles Hernandez

Castor oil is what niggers use for damaged hairlines from pulled back hair...it must work as they know everything about hair care.

Cooper Richardson
Cooper Richardson

Add in a tan, low bf and muscles. Dress sharp. That's the best we can make of it.

Jayden White
Jayden White

Attached: 1424224601944.jpg (966 KB, 1500x1522)

Liam Turner
Liam Turner

More facial hair, lower body fat.

Thomas Roberts
Thomas Roberts

healthy head of teenager ass hair
Ftfy.
Why are you afraid of growing older?

Joseph Rodriguez
Joseph Rodriguez

same here, godspeed user

Attached: 1549764458969.jpg (237 KB, 727x868)

Justin Carter
Justin Carter

Been cue ball since 19, always knew it was coming 'cause genetics. I get laid quite often and I only ever get compliments for it. It still sucks knowing how much better looking I/my lays would be if I had hair. That and you just can't express yourself. Hairstyles are a huge thing presentation wise - pretty important - and it really robs you of that. But them's the breaks

OH and also when other bald guys who are dying over it/look like shit consider you part of their club. Like no dude I'm doing fine thanks

Wyatt Rogers
Wyatt Rogers

Lmao if you want coddling then I guess I’ll give it to you but you really should learn how to look shit up yourself or your just gunna end up everyone’s propaganda puppet

keeps(.)com

Thomas Nelson
Thomas Nelson

well eating fish won't be a problem, but what to pick for substituting fiber & antoxidants?
And how much is there phytic acid in chia seeds?

Brody Martinez
Brody Martinez

Estrogen doesn't cause hair loss you dunce, DHT does. This is why men go bald and not women.

Chase Gonzalez
Chase Gonzalez

I had thick curly hair when I was younger, but by 30 I was shaving what was left of it down with a razor.
One great benefit is how much time you save in dealing with hair. When I was younger it would take forever to make my hair not look retarded, and if I took a nap forget it, my hair was all shoved to one side like a niggers. Plus going to the barber every two weeks and that expense.
Now I don't have to deal with any of that. I just shave my dome when I shave my face. No brushing or combing or gels or shampoo, no worry about hat hair or bed hair. no sitting at the barber for an hour every two weeks.
And, no grey hairs. I'm 45 and look younger than all my peers.
tl;dr you can save tons of time and money and inconvenience by shaving your head

Nathaniel Thompson
Nathaniel Thompson

I am not the expert. I don't know about that stuff. Just relaying info for anons to investigate themselves. I will be a broken record. The massage is the key and his book has a ton of evidence to prove it and so do the testimonials.
I really think the guy is honest and truthful. Hard to trust things like this I know, but he's done a ton of work for what has to be very little pay over the years as far as this subject goes. He ain't in it for the money that's for sure.

Justin Peterson
Justin Peterson

It doesnt. Watch the videos

Attached: 1560265471292.jpg (163 KB, 700x609)

Jacob Ramirez
Jacob Ramirez

Yea, no. See my post. The guy's entire book is based around why this is not correct.

Gabriel Ward
Gabriel Ward

It never began for baldlets

Attached: 1977.jpg (34 KB, 321x340)

Sebastian Martin
Sebastian Martin

Wait as long as possible to get a transplant. The sooner you get it the more likely hair loss will continue past the area of transplantation and you’ll still look weird. You’ll
Either you’ll have to pay to get it re-done in a few years ot you’ll be screwed because there’s only so much donor hair to transplant.

Jacob Hill
Jacob Hill

This user is full of shit. If this was legit, author would sell an ebook for $12-$20-$25-$30 max. 10x as many people will buy at $30 as will buy at $100.

Complete scam.

Wyatt Jackson
Wyatt Jackson

I want this to be me soon. I'll think of you brit user every time this happens and I'll have a hearty giggle about it while the person that asked me thinks I'm laughing at the sillyness of me being a neonazi

you're a bro

Dominic Johnson
Dominic Johnson

In the past you baldies would've died at childbirth. Your an abnormality You're just the afterbirth, slithered out of your mother's filth.

They should have put you in a glass jar on a mantlepiece.

Jaxson Martinez
Jaxson Martinez

I've been on finasteride for the last 2 years(started when I was 23). Sure I got some hair back, nothing much. But I did check my sperm. First result was really bad, really small count and most of it was in a warped state. Then I didn't take fin for a week and checked my sperm again. Count improved a lot but still was warped in shape. That was last year. Gonna try again, this year after a bigger pause off of finasteride.

Cooper Allen
Cooper Allen

No. Finasteride works because it has progesterone like qualities which lowers prolactin.

It has nothing to do with the lowering of DHT as to why hairloss stops.
He explains it in this vid: youtube.com/watch?v=Huk8ExmOMX4

Attached: Mutantchild.jpg (55 KB, 640x605)

Hudson Flores
Hudson Flores

feminization

Insecure cuck. Since when do man give a shit about how they look or what others think of them. Stop drinking your onions boy.

Attached: 1560023394804m.jpg (127 KB, 1024x844)

Hunter Barnes
Hunter Barnes

you are part of the bloodline

Connor Ortiz
Connor Ortiz

Every time I see someone who's bald, I'm reminded how I am too and all I want to do is put a shotgun barrel in my mouth and blow my bald fucking scalp off my head.

Isaac Roberts
Isaac Roberts

Worry about your mutilated dick, shlomo.

Attached: 1560001393054.jpg (83 KB, 720x720)

James Diaz
James Diaz

Tranny shilling Jew BEGONE

Liam Perry
Liam Perry

BB4L

Benjamin Hill
Benjamin Hill

M a d o k a
a
g
i
c
a

Aaron Myers
Aaron Myers

Balding is especially prevalent today because of how lacking our diets are in proper nutrition. Namely things like zinc, magnesium, and vitamin D. Start supplementing these if you already aren't. Take saw palmetto too, it helps at least stop the hair loss.

Gabriel Murphy
Gabriel Murphy

Since when do man give a shit about how they look or what others think of them.
Since forever, learn history. Or maybe I should spam you with European kings and nobility from before 19th century?

Attached: antinoo1-1599x2000-ec04a071.jpg (286 KB, 1599x2000)

Oliver Perez
Oliver Perez

Nah it's true though. Just a combination of things would help. It's that I'm a slacker, but I'm trying.

Massage
Dermarolling
Peppermint oil and rosemary oil
Vitamin D3+K2

And more

Jaxon Taylor
Jaxon Taylor

I miss the old /fit/ when it was Health & Fitness, even though I'm not sure if balding threads are actually okay or not now

Bentley Johnson
Bentley Johnson

This is the only correct answer

Brandon Miller
Brandon Miller

If this was legit, author would sell an ebook for $12-$20-$25-$30 max
Why? He's literally done 100s of hours of research. The book is sourced out the wazoo. He ain't getting rich. It's not some quick fix he's selling. You have to be serious. The price you are saying is the price scammers would charge because they are trying to keep it low enough that A TON of people bite. This guy is not doing volume I assure you.

Luis Mitchell
Luis Mitchell

Found the 5'2" manlet

Oliver Kelly
Oliver Kelly

Fun fact, men who bald earlier do so because they have higher testosterone. Bald men are FAR more likely to be Chads. Bald is beautiful.

Joseph Cruz
Joseph Cruz

GTFO with your stubby manlet body

Ryan Martin
Ryan Martin

ONLY SHOTS OF YOUR BUTT ALLOWED WITH APPROPRIATE CRITICISM OR MIRES TO FOLLOW!!

Samuel Wright
Samuel Wright

the incels from r/hapas are balding all the time

Attached: eurasiantiger.jpg (44 KB, 303x566)

Jaxson Richardson
Jaxson Richardson

dope graphic

Colton Gutierrez
Colton Gutierrez

I'd rather accept my fate as a norwood cuck and get a hair transplant or toupee than chemically castrate myself.

Luke Wood
Luke Wood

Hair follicle cloning 2025

William Hernandez
William Hernandez

Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP) user... get some

John Gonzalez
John Gonzalez

how long does that process take?

Cameron Richardson
Cameron Richardson

Fags like you mudslimes are indeed feminized. With your gucci bags and designer facial hair. Topkek.

Caleb Williams
Caleb Williams

As quickly as 6 weeks. The hardest part is finding a quality artist with good references.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit