Bald Rights

Balding is a plague that affects men. No one is safe, even if you think you are.

We have BLM, Femenism, Gay Rights, etc... but why no balding rights?

Balding drastically affects your appearence and perception, but why don't we have a bald right's movement. We MUST change it Jow Forums

BALD LIVES MATTER

Attached: norwood reaper true.jpg (590x350, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lQCVf7AnXNY
youtube.com/watch?v=Wv9gu1zJdRo
youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA
bbc.com/news/health-48396071
iol.co.za/lifestyle/health/hair-loss-drugs-are-causing-fertility-paradox-experts-25795766
mensjournal.com/health-fitness/the-truth-about-whats-killing-your-sperm-w209658/
youtube.com/watch?v=Huk8ExmOMX4
youtube.com/watch?v=mVq9XD0Ydzo&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My scull is shaped like this guy's. Is it normal?

im with you fren

Fuck off and get a toupee.

from a solid 9 to a solid 3, what a shame

youtu.be/lQCVf7AnXNY

Attached: 1128247952.gif (316x213, 1.9M)

Yes, sadly, most people that go bald look like Moby. Don't fall for the "you will look like Bruce Willis" meme.

Take Propecia and use hair-loss concealment products. Look how well they worked for John Cryer.

Attached: download (4).jpg (300x168, 8K)

I think he looks better bald with the shaved hair. It's confident and masculine.

Get finasteride or dutasteride and it will stop

Attached: images.png (259x194, 8K)

Balding is a result of aging for the vast majority of men. It can't be helped without drugs and other bullshit. Stem cell therapy is just around the corner though and if they can grow implants in the lab you can have a healthy ass head of teenager hair. Still will require implantation but will last and be very nice for a few years. Going to take a lot of beta orbiters into the next generation.

Because who gives a shit? Only faggots do. A mans appearance doesnt matter that much and being bald isnt a big deal. Just shave it off completely and stop whining about it.

Balding will most likely be cured in the next decade or so

Easy for a Peruvian to say, you guys are like 80% Amerindian and have some of the thickest hair on the planet

Why the fuck doesn't he just shave it off. Would make him look a lot better.

He looks better bald. Most men do

Which one is before and which is after?

This could actually be a really funny Fuck You to Black Lives Matter. So I'm in. I support Bald Lives Matter. Instead of white privilege, you could say wig privilege. Instead of Hands Up, Don't Shoot! you could say Hats Off, Don't Shoot! Good Luck to you.

Fuck that, just grow a beard

IMAGINE being bald
found the baldlets

Attached: IMG_2393.jpg (981x1238, 278K)

feels good to be asian

Attached: japanese dude.jpg (1280x1902, 587K)

Balding is mostly a white thing

That shit has been proven to for permanent impotence.

balding + chinlet is a death sentence

The thickness of the average peruvians hair is irrelevant, only women and faggots care that much about their appearance. If you are balding cut it short or shave it off.

>Propecia

Proven to lower testosterone and mutate your sperm. Don’t any user fall for this shit. It’s poison, and part of the effort to destroy men. “Bald only looks good on black guys.” Mmmm hmmm

Your hairline is receded bud
Also you are obviously a mnalet

Perminent impotence only has anecdotal evidence, in all of the clinical studies none of the test users had perminent impotence

>tfw balding
>look in mirror
>looks absolute shit
>will never get a gf

Attached: 1297289939340.jpg (606x597, 76K)

Think of all the men who will ruin their testicles and life force in the meantime tho

It has been proven to FUCK YOUR SHIT UP!

I'm 22 and this shit is real. I'm already taking acne pills from my dermatologist, she said she'd give me some for my hair too. I think I'm gonna research hair transplants in more depth, maybe I can get a small one now instead of having to wait until I can't hide my baldness

BY WHAT?

>bald
This term is oppressive, bigoted and ignorant. We prefer to be called "less haired individuals".
Hair supremacists are literally Hitler.

He looks to be in his later 20s, and has a very good hairline if so. If he's actually 18 or something though then maybe you're right

you can prevent genetic baldness by practicing semen retention (hard mode nofap) and taking DHT blocker supplements
but if you have balding genetics and live a poor lifestyle you can go bald in your 20s

Nice trips. They also cause Gynocomastia, which started to form while I was taking it, and thankfully, I caught it early enough to where they were just bumps under the nipple. Holy fuck that was frightening.

A man that knows what is up. Hair doesn't make a man. If your life is over since you are going bald then you didnt have much going for you anyways. You would have freaked at a gray/white hair or a wrinkle down the line.

very early stages but definitely receding, the hairline roots are thinning which means DHT is building up and the receding has begun.
You have about a year or two left before it gets bad

It's not receded at all but I am guilty of being a manlet

Attached: 1473885866773.jpg (1280x1381, 152K)

Lol, fuck that. If I end up balding I'm embracing it, nip style.

Attached: chonmage_applied_key.jpg (800x600, 100K)

Mainly effects middle east and spreads from there... Likely linked to grain consumption. Go carnivore and it'll not happen, hence vegans have 4x higher rates of baldness. Gluten and high sugar consumption and low animal protein = baldness.

Get in shape and dress well and shave your head
If you do that balding doesn't have to look bad
And no I"m not bald

I see a lot of people post that when the stop masturbating that they regrow their thinning hair. The furthest I've nofap'd while watching my hair was 12 days and I was starting to get a lot of flow back to my hair.

I have a NW Scale II balding, but it does improve or the hairloss halts with abstaining.

We must secure the existence of our follicles, and a future for all hairlines.

You are seriously a retard

My head hair gets darker when i dont jerk off. I have observed this everytime. People are quick to dismiss this though.

Can confirm, been on Fin for 3 months now. Dong works great. The few peoplew that have horror stories have the loudest voices and bitch on the internet, hence the panic. Ashton Kutcher has a great sex life and has been on Duta since 25 (he admitted it on Conan.) youtube.com/watch?v=Wv9gu1zJdRo

The only thing it did is lower his sperm count, and since he his trying to have a kid, he stopped. Unless you are planning for that, you are good

Attached: Finasteride_Results.jpg (1000x500, 266K)

I notice all my hair gets a lot thicker with nofap. You can find a lot of people reporting similar things, although anecdotal, there's not much vested interest someone in regards to nofap

Well your only 3 months, although it seems like a longyime, for drug exposure thats nothing. Ashton Kutcher is also an MK Ultra Mind Slave that takes it up the ass and eats babies, so of course he'd push a drug like that

Not only does it destroy your natural T system, but it stops working over time. So you'll be shooting dust with a bald head in 2 years flat

Friends in the business told me Enrique Iglesias went with a straight up wig.

Don't underestimate the power of wigs, my friends.

Attached: enrique.jpg (394x291, 23K)

>The only thing it did is lower his sperm count,
Wow, sign me up, I don't care how much it costs.

No offence.. but you have no idea what damage you could potentially doing to your body. Also I have seen pics of people from hairlosstalk on dut that look extremely feminine.

Balding was a major hit to the confidence, but at some point you stop giving a fuck. Most females really dont care either. Just have to be confident and eat puss like a pro..

youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA

BIG PHARMA JEWS
BIG PHARMA JEWS
BIG PHARMA JEWS

Only if you're ugly. Works for me! LOL

Dutasteride reduces DHT levels by 99%, basically destroying hair-loss.

Just see a dermatologist and get a script. The catch is, DHT metabolizes into chemicals that calm your brain, so when you cut it off, you are prone to massive panic attacks.

Only take Fin or Dutasteride if you have ZERO anxiety.

How's my naked skull pol

Attached: IMG_20190612_082018.jpg (254x138, 8K)

B_but im in my 40's and still have 90% of my hair. Must be that strong Nordic ginger genes desu.

HOOOOOOOH man I wanna be a teacher in a poor ass district and PRAY a nog would touch me so I could destroy them

I don't have hairloss, I just want to see what happens when I take this crazy jew pill!

As long as you are not rude to random people without a reason you'll be fine.

i started losing hair after i went no fap for months

The only people who care if someone's bald are Anons, so start with yourself.

don't be a pussy, fully shave your head like a true patrician and stop crying about missing hair

Based and srantingpilled, bald job mossad

Based and experimentalpilled, extremely hairy and pyschotic job mossad

I don’t know. A few scientific peer reviewed studies?

bbc.com/news/health-48396071

iol.co.za/lifestyle/health/hair-loss-drugs-are-causing-fertility-paradox-experts-25795766

mensjournal.com/health-fitness/the-truth-about-whats-killing-your-sperm-w209658/

Attached: 52B15E52-2594-4C89-B300-0351A8BB19D6.jpg (1242x805, 277K)

Heed this alpaca tender

Ahhhhh not going bald what a delight.

I read on Jow Forums some one stopped jerking off late in life and basically became a chad he was 32 or so after a life of lossless virginity he basically hit pubery. Im 31 with a lot of grays and I be set wasted a lot of sperms.....

Attached: 4A4B41F1-48DD-4B37-BA7B-DE6B5E529DDD.jpg (1242x316, 124K)

Propecia is close to trannypills. I can’t believe the “redpilled” men here would even think about taking it. Vain clownworld though where one minute you are talking shit about trannies the next you’re popping pills to block dht and drinking out of plastic water bottles to get your daily estrogen dose.

look at how many people take it without any problems. sometimes you gotta take a gamble

Weirdly enough balding doesn't exist in my family but everyone goes grey really young.

Big if true.

Attached: 1560282648653.jpg (600x644, 102K)

Don’t forget receipts. Huge dose of BPA in every handling. And I still have no idea what’s really in the deodorant I use that no doubt injects feminizing shit straight into my lymph nodes. Fortunately my sperm analysis is off the charts amazing, but I have to wonder if this is most likely due to the bar being lowered considerably.

You should play some Russian roulet, you subversive cunt piece of shit. I hope you actually do get dosed with finastercide and your balls shrivel into raisin artifacts in the shape of human children you might have one day borne if not for that poison.

>Sperm count low as long as you take it
>Basically like birth control for men
>Sneaky girlfriend who pokes holes in your condoms will be doing it in vain
>You also get to keep all your hair
Sounds like a win win to me

Attached: Pepe Smug Art.png (600x696, 401K)

Yeah well, you’re a fucking retard. So I’m glad you won’t procreate.

I refuse to handle receipts. The thought of touching them sends chills up my spine.

holy shit you need to get punched in the mouth

Get rainbow clown wig and wear it in public.

Attached: 1549858645467.gif (511x512, 105K)

Grow up user. Your being a smelly weeb

They actually sell them I found out.
Do these.

Attached: 81EJzN48MrL._UX679_.jpg (679x531, 65K)

Nobody cares. If you rely on your looks as a man, you're a little pussy. A man is defined by what he does, not what he looks like. Stop obsessing over feminine shit like your hair.

Attached: sean-connery-9255144-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 187K)

All i have to do is stop taking it for a few months, impregnate gf then get back on it. and dispite the retarded horror stories you read this drug only effects you while you take it .

Attached: Tom Hiddleston Chinese Ad Scared Face.png (1017x1269, 787K)

>Go carnivore and it'll not happen, hence vegans have 4x higher rates of baldness.
ok cite your imaginary source faggot

Still better than losing it.do y'all jack off a lot?

i started developing a bald patch on the crown of my head when i was 24.
i just shaved my head and grew a neat beard. its better to accept the baldness and make it your decision to be one of those pathetic fucks who resort to combovers

Sure. I bet your kids won’t end up being deformed autistic retards. Please proceed with your genius plan.

>32
>late in life

Get a couple thousend fly to turkey get hair transplant from pubes profit?

DHT isnt the cause of baldness:

youtube.com/watch?v=Huk8ExmOMX4

The Male pattern baldness Myth

youtube.com/watch?v=mVq9XD0Ydzo&t

Attached: Baldness.jpg (1920x1080, 908K)

good example of no-one giving a shit about men. It also seems fair game to take the piss out of baldness too.

What's the too long didn't watch?

>shaved head and grew a beard
Lmao

based and Daimyo pilled

>tfw started receding at 14 and looked like a 6 foot Danny Devito at 17.
>stayed at creepy Devito-tier baldlet status since
Im 32 now. 6ft4 but Loveless, so don't believe the "tall men meme", all it's good for is back and heart problems.
I purely, spitefully exist now only to extract worth from this world while giving nothing back.

SHAVE IT OFF

Bro work out and grow a beard