Hmm

So which one should I pick, lads?

Attached: which one lads.jpg (554x275, 24K)

Because they're having rational thoughts.

>because they can see the jew and all its jewry

Attached: download.jpg (698x634, 51K)

Want a better world
Prefer to be in a group
Because the schools label them as racists from the start just because they're white, and they develop an identity around it.

But i was taught that antisemitism was wrong?
how would u feel if people were mad at u for being christan? not very good right?

>muh feelings
If christians were advocating the destruction of my country I would hate them too.

There's a self-accountability issue that comes into play here leaf

"Because they want to participate in counter culture"

Don't do this one if you want to avoid the fallout.

i dont get it? what u mean?
jews are not all bad guys and its mean to blame all jews for some bad apple

Attached: i dont get ittt.jpg (593x777, 100K)

The most ironic thing about antisemetism is that we live in the most jew friendly time in the united states. Originally all the states ,except new york, said they couldn't vote. If you went back 100 years you'd see a hell of a lot more "nazis" than you would expect.

no?? jews wanted to be live friendly with others but many guys didnt like them because they were strangers

No one group of people is 'bad', regardless of what this board might tell you. Good people come in all shapes and sizes, races and IQs.

I would recommend lurking a bit more, considering you literally sound like a child. Most of us thought the same way that you did, once upon a time. It's a difficult thing, to lose your innocence. It's a more difficult thing to live in permanent naivety.

>because they can see the jew and all its jewry
Correct.

Because (((they))) don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Attached: 1552597679183.png (1102x901, 1.54M)

I know the accepted story, but that's simply not true. Read mein kampf and you'll know why Hitler hated the jews. If it were just "they're different" why didn't he hate the Japanese?

Anti-Semitism is part and parcel of being human.

Attached: 190604113732-01-sadiq-khan-interview-grab-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 36K)

The last couple and:

Faggotry right here

Because they've been victimized by non whites and are told they somehow deserve it for being white.

okay but when i read posts alot of people like just put picutres of succesful guys who also are jewish then other people reply and get angry?? but why jewish religon of those importan guys even mater? i know my mom and dad are christan and important people but they dont want to "control the world" like many say jewish do
its hard to teach myself ur view when noone tell why jewish religon make importan people bad

This is a troll. You got me, I'm going to sleep. Have fun, there's a Poo thread up right now you might enjoy

>Because they
want to secure the existence of their people and a future for white children.

Because they understand that communism and jews are bad for society.

__understand the horrors of Critical Theory, the Frankfurt School, and post-modernism.__

cheers bud

Seems like anything other than Nazi ideology accepts 3rd worlders shitting up white countries. It's not a new concept, it's been a ideology for hundreds of fucking years in Europe and the fucking U.S, and it fucking worked. Sorry I don't want to shill out 90% of my paycheck for taxes to those who can barely care for themselves because they are too fucking irrational and stupid to do the right thing. The nigger next door, married to some pathetic white girl, leased a fucking escalade, yeah fill that fucking stereotype in all you want it's fucking hilarious, got it impounded and repo'd because he missed 3 months payment on it. That shit was fucking hilarious to watch at 2am in the morning. I bbq'd on the front porch, I never bbq on the front porch, but a beer and some ribs at 2am was worth it. Forgive me, by that I mean fuck you, if you hate me for wanting a white ethnostate. I've lived several levels of white poor, white trailer trash level, believe me when having a single nigger living next to you is worse than living in a poverty-hood most of your childhood-teenage years. Fuck niggers, and fuck you for even thinking about giving non-whites a defense, of course we are superior.

>how would u feel if people were mad at u for being christan?
but they are

Because their tolerance and acceptance of Jews into their country has been met with Jews demonizing them and their countries, inciting every other demographic against them, enabling, excusing, justifying and even encouraging anti-white violence and crime, eroding their rights, creating a soviet-style witch hunt against people who have opinions or state facts they don't like, replacing the native/founding demographic with hostile, unassimilating, dangerous and parastic foreigners, brainwashing kids, and using the government, big corporations, media and the "education" system (which has been turned into propaganda) against them

>Because the schools label them as racists from the start just because they're white, and they develop an identity around it.
best answer

People already do get mad at Christians for scripture based decision making, like LGBT and abortions.