Kraft introduces 'Salad Frosting' to help trick your kids into eating more vegetables

>Instead of simply asking kids to eat salad dressing -- or pretending the age-old condiment bears the hallmarks of a dessert staple -- Kraft Heinz has introduced "Salad Frosting," with the sweet tooth-invoking word right there on the label.

cnn.com/2019/06/11/business/salad-frosting-trnd/index.html

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-222029__01.jpg (1080x1759, 373K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacon_ice_cream
huffingtonpost.ca/entry/kraft-salad-frosting_l_5cfaac25e4b04e90f1c8eda0
youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 0D82FF0F-E860-421F-BF83-07C0692F5F65.jpg (480x360, 14K)

sugar beat sludge 75% sugar

How the fuck is this politcs?

hahahahahaha we really are fat as fuck goys

Smart move desu

Attached: rip_america.jpg (528x660, 78K)

It's trending news, eat a dick, 99% of Jow Forums isn't politics.

up next - hamburger flavored tooth paste!

absolutely American

Attached: Bandit_Keith.png (717x540, 331K)

politics of shit food

its an advertisement

god that pic is such a disaster lmfao

Attached: Eddy_Bravo.jpg (396x594, 68K)

the politics of letting kids eat shit for profit

Read the sticky.

were fucked too

Attached: canada_school.jpg (1200x900, 283K)

ketchup is a vegetable

>Implying toxic diets are not a form of socio-economic control.
Kek

pure sugar I bet
stick to traditional home cooked foods

Attached: dancingleaf.gif (600x600, 3.81M)

For me, it's bacon toothpaste.

Attached: dentifrice-gout-bacon.jpg (600x600, 70K)

This has to be code for something.

Sounds absolutely disgusting. Just learn to enjoy the flavor of different shit and stop drowning it in frosting you fat fuck

i want bacon flavored ice cream

Attached: weedman_gay_pride.jpg (5408x7000, 3.92M)

Just stop eating vegetables. The best diet is a carnivore diet.

wow I don't see a single white child. Why are those niggers even at a school they aren't gonna learn or contribute anything. clown world

Let's play Where's Whitey?

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (302x167, 7K)

Why eat rabbit food when you can just pop a vitamin pill?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacon_ice_cream

Debt chattel

Attached: canada_2018_feminist_cunts_and_stupid_shitskins.jpg (1200x800, 94K)

Thank you fren. I'm going to try it sometime.

huffingtonpost.ca/entry/kraft-salad-frosting_l_5cfaac25e4b04e90f1c8eda0

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-12 01-39-00.png (595x244, 33K)

Look at the bottom corner right up in front.

beaners infest schools here too. most don't even speak English or learn anything because they can't be taught, and they are passed along regardless because doing otherwise would be seen as insensitive. so we're basically producing a generation of uneducated useless brown people that will never contribute anything to society. OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

a-at least were not speaking german eh

Attached: 21st_century.png (657x705, 316K)

Learn your damned kid to eat a carrot without chocolate mayonnaise on it. Children at my kids' school are reasonably fit, but a few that I know are slowly fattening up. It's sad to see.

we're riding into the end times hand in hand brother

>subhumans, fags and women teachers
yeah... just nuke us m8.

And meanwhile, faggots who should be getting /fit and reading /lit while practicing their s/k ills to defend their nations and be capable of making good choices, are spanking it to anime and complaining on forums like that changes shit.
It's the youth, user, they bring revolutions, that's why they keep your ass in high-school now.

That marketing guy deserves a raise.

Attached: 14956478_1263738237016832_2218561498107627421_n.jpg (482x482, 55K)

>subhumans, fags and women teachers
RIP the west, allowing women to vote was one of the final nails in the coffin

Attached: thats_not_just_water.jpg (1280x941, 214K)

I dunno what type of revolution millions of worthless spics and niggers are going to bring besides total societal collapse but right on mate

you'd think the government would have an interest in health people but I guess not

sickness is a big industry

why worry about citizens lad we've got paco and his 12 kids to worry about now

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-11 23-55-02.png (526x453, 197K)

People who are sick depend on the government. And

Healthcare is damn near a fifth of the U.S. economy. 11% of the U.S. workforce.

I've been to the doctors twice in 25 years. I try to stay away from that crap, because I know it's all a scam.

just shows the politicians are traitors.
they'd sell us all out for a few shekels. kids too

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-12 01-56-50.png (382x290, 16K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-12 01-57-20.png (387x290, 16K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-12 01-57-35.png (307x253, 6K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-12 01-57-54.png (385x297, 16K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-12 01-58-08.png (302x253, 5K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-12 01-58-22.png (304x251, 5K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-12 01-58-42.png (383x291, 16K)

I rarely need a doctor for anything. I still pay through the nose for insurance to prevent an accident from bankrupting me.

Veggies in America taste like straight pesticides.. Seriously the same any where i but produce. Heavy chemical taste..

youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA

>just shows the politicians are traitors.
>they'd sell us all out for a few shekels. kids too
They're obligated to. Once a senator is elected, they must raise something like $10,000 per day to achieve re-election. Well-intentioned or grassroots candidates can't compete with well-funded candidates.

you're supposed to wash them

>I can't afford this or anything

Kids don't eat veggies because their lazy parents probably can't cook a good veggie dish worth a shit. Plus there's no fatshaming, so kids think its OK to look like a fat fucking beaner.

buy organic and wash them off

Every family should have a garden and the kids should participate in planting and growing the veggies so that way they can take pride in eating them.

why not just be a parent and force your kids to eat it? that's what mine did. i guess direct confrontation is now illegal. you have to trick everyone into doing anything.

I think it's because at the early stages parents find processed foods convenient. They're quick, artificially "tasty", and require little cajolery to get finicky toddlers to eat. Plus, sweet foods become a too-common reward, and even a means to keep a kid quiet. I have young kids, and I'm often amazed at what gets offered when visiting another family.

>Kraft
May as well say (((Kike))).

...dear God.

Why don't you ameriturds just eat salad with a bit of salt, sunflower oil and vinegar? What is this shit "dressing"? Are your vegetables that tasteless?

god is dead

>Processed food is worth for cancer then smoking and asbestos
yeah I'll just stick to the oldfashioned no veggies, no desert
>If that doesn't work I'll claim their meat and eat it infront of them

All they need to know is what button to push, when. When they get jobs they're going to pay your pension goy.

Attached: Idiocracy_triage06.png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

>fat and calories are not healthy
>sugar is interchangeable with actual nutrients

Attached: Le-Happy-Merchant-Question-Mark.gif (452x523, 3K)

>.. would have an interest in health people but...
Or education but here we both are (jk I love you canadianon).

Sugar is a vegetable.

It’s crystallised sugar cane juice.

It’s all natural.

>chocolate veggie cupcakes?

Attached: 1520345491961.jpg (680x680, 85K)

I reckon that part of the enjoyment of vegetables and other simple dishes stems from hunger. If I've been out for the day, those peanut butter sandwich remains my kid left in the car door are delicious. But so many people today don't eat from proper hunger (that is, a need for sustenance). They're eating to feel happy, or out of boredom, habit, etc. Since the need isn't sustenance-based, flavors need to be over-the-top to be satisfying. You don't see obese people gnawing through bags of carrots.

I haven't really read anything to support this idea, so it could be my own bullshit.

It’s when you cum in an ass and then ‘toss the salad’.

We export our good veggies, they're worth more internationally. Our domestic veggies have to compete with China and mehico.

Not to mention that it is almost 20% more calories.

>form of socio-economic control
you can literally apply this to anything.
>Implying cum swallowing is not a form of socio-economic control.

Welcome to intersectional feminism. BTW me pointing that out is also a form of socioeconomic control.

>I haven't really read anything to support this idea, so it could be my own bullshit
No there's definitely merit in:
>You don't see obese people gnawing through bags of carrots.

If all you eat is meat and veggies you literally cannot get fat.

Why do Canadians say Kraft Dinner instead of macaroni and cheese...?

Don't try to deny it, carb kike, we know you love it when people are fat, go on to support trillion dollar medicine, diet/weight loss, and food industries. They're your golden geese. That's why you subvert attempts to control nutrition regulations with messages about emphasising personal accountability even though evidence based science says that food environment trumps free will at a population level (amerilards are embarrassing but obesity is a global problem now), not to mention heavy lobbying and telling old Boomer male politicians the same thing about free will.

Hyperpalatable food is dangerous, addictive, and (((they))) know it.

Ironically I'm OMAD and don't eat refined sugars. Mostly meat, fish, eggs, greens, nuts and cheese. I'll eat a dozen eggs after a hard workout.

You can damage the nerve cells that trigger a satiety/ leptin response with a high fat diet, these don't go back to normal btw. And you'll find you can eat far beyond your calorie limit on meat and veggies. But you can bypass the nerves by roux en y surgery, which is the most common and successful bariatric surgery. Also one of the most expensive.

Follow the money

>Implying amerifat shaming is not a form of socio-economic control.

so depressing to imagine those kids have to go to a school like that and won't even understand how fucked up it is
absolutely destitute

Attached: bollocks.jpg (551x418, 46K)

All the teachers

oi vey goyim, eat your vegetable paste and insect protein, then get back to your pod share in time for mandatory estrogen boosters

I did omad for a week but found i could get by better on two meals and a lower calorie intake with plants and lean protein.
Obesity will never be dealt with effectively at a population level because there's too much money in it. Too many industries make bank off fatties.

This is stupid. The only part about salad a kid or anyone enjoys is the dressing and croutons. Give them fake lettuce not fake dressing.

How do white people see that, and not instantly get worried for the future.

Fuckin' American s m h

Attached: MuttLife.webm (1280x720, 1.46M)

Diversity is strength, goy

Attached: yur.jpg (400x400, 91K)

this. local pizza shop i go to is near a school and the kids always fucking load their slices with ranch dressing. disgusting, but yeah, needing to trick kids into eating dressing? dumb. its the tomatoes that always bothered me

I hope a lot of people realize just how bad most modern woman are at cooking in general.
When your mom just boils vegetables until they are mush or turn grey or they hardly put any herbs or spices to the plate of unappetizing greens.
Learn to cook veggies well and your kids are not going to forever associate peas and broccoli with undercooked/overcooked bitter shit on a plate.

Force the kid to eat salad.

Do us a favor and throw a frag grenade in that room.