The stasi are evil

the fucking demented nuts on pol try to defend the stasi but they tortured people physically and mentally and did mass surveillance on the people

Attached: 400px-Emblem_Stasi.svg.png (400x600, 82K)

imagine making a thread and your first (You) is a fucking leaf

kill yourself you bring society down with your presence in it

I'm actually well respected among Canadians. I have personally smoked 300 dimebags of gay dogpussy

as mentioned above

Should read "Stasi we're evil"
They don't exist anymore you fucking meme flagged mong.

no the stasi dont exist anymore but the thought police do

thats a stasi idea

k

Gonna cry because your thread is shit?

as mentioned above

You sound like a flower girl.

I bet you own one of these you faggot. Got some advice for you, cuck: try this.

You sound like a flower girl.

I bet you own one of these you faggot. Got some advice for you, cuck: try this. Just press down harder.

You're fucking ugly.

Hey cuck, stop asking about the flowers because they suck your dickā€¦

Hey cuck, stop calling me that. I am a flower girl. I am a flower girl. Fuck off and forget about the flowers.

Attached: 1554912734292.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Irony, a meme flag who thinks is live is more valuable than anyone else, much less a Canadian.

You know what? You are the biggest, gayest faggot nigger who ever lived. In fact, you're so gay I think you're gay. So let me show you how big and gay you are before I fucking put you to sleep. Get up. Pull your pants down. Now stand up. Look at me! And you're getting really big already. You look almost gay but still a little bit gay for me. Do you want to put those big brown eyes in your mouth? Fuck yeah you do. Let's make love so hard baby boy. This is what you want. Do you want to be so tight with these big, black eyes? They're so big but they look like you are so tiny. I'm gonna fuck you every inch of you so hard and deep. Like this, it's all you need. Don't you like that, sucking me? You want to feel me push down on you so hard? Yeah. You want me to fuck you like this but don't worry; you don't have to do anything. You do. You're gonna be so tight. All over me. You're not allowed to lie down, are you? That's right. You're not allowed to sit in your little hole like a little girl or something at all. If you do anything, like try to hide your face or anything, I think it's about time you buy a bug gay nigger turnip and bring it back to the gay niggerrootvegetable palace nigger.

Pound the cock with 5,000 dicks you nigger, I swear to faggot I will stab you with a iphoney stick if you don't start shit real quick! I was about to do it so I did 5,001 after. You were still not letting me finish what I wanted? No problem, fuck the damn thing! It's like I was looking for a way to kill you I don't care I was just gonna make you look like a goddamn whore, I know I've been telling you everything that I know, I just thought it'd be fun to stab you like you deserved it. Then we went inside to your room and fucked for about an hour you don't want me to have all of that because you want the fucking shit, you are like that bitch and you just want to fuck and I would gladly do that. If it makes you feel better and you want to take it more, that's cool. I've never been in real pain before but I was pretty scared. It's not my fault I had just fucked you so much that it's overkill to fucking feel anything but pain. I'd say I might be one fucked up fuck though. I'm glad you guys are getting the job done, your cock is the most valuable asset I have on the planet at the moment and that's a fucking joke from us. Well we're done, here, so you can fuck.

the stasi are bad all the stasi ideas were terrible and if you don't agree watch a show on the stasi then come back and tell me you agree with the stasi

lol

maybe you should come over to my house tomorrow so we can steal a urn from the local library and eat some shit. But we'll see.] (Nanako and Nanako)

Kiyomasa: Aye~! There, wait here a sec~! You can wait for me on the stairs. I'll be there shortly~!

(Nanako and Kiyomasa follow him up the stairs into the library. He stops at the exit and turns around.)

Kiyomasa: Nanako, Nanako~!

Nanako: It's been so long. I don't know when I've been able to make a sound like that.

Kiyomasa: Yeah, you are getting older! (Shakes his head) You don't have to be so nice anymore.

(Showing her to her feet) I'm tired of this.

Nanako: Oh... OK... (Looking back up the stairs) ...But let me guess...you didn't really notice me all those years ago, were you?

Kiyomasa: ...Huh?

Nanako: I had no idea you were actually listening to me, Kiyomasa. It's nice to see how you've grown, that one's always nice to see. (Singing Jewish Halloween music)

are you mentally deficient

Nanako: I don't see what you mean, I can see...this entire apartment, from your bed to the window.

Kiyomasa: Why the hell would I notice...?

Nanako: Because I'm still here. All those years ago. So this is why I didn't notice it in the first place?

Kiyomasa: Well, that's just like you, Nanako. You can't help it either. And that doesn't mean I'm right. Because we are both human beings with feelings and we're always gonna have feelings, right?

Nanako: ...Yup.

Kiyomasa: Yeah...well, since it seems you're more than a little obsessed with people you can tell me if you're okay.

Nanako: ...Um...I guess not.

yes ok i'm wasting my time here bye

Kiyomasa: So don't worry about it! I'll treat it like this one day, okay?

Nanako: Awwww...okay.

Kiyomasa: ...Thank you.

Nanako: I'll stay with her and look after her, okay? Thank you for everything.

Kiyomasa: You're welcome.

Nanako: Uhm...thanks.

Kiyomasa: That's good to hear. (He exits) It's good that you're alright Nanako. It seems like that's what's really bothering me...though I hope you get along with everybody better than that, huh?

Nanako: Don't worry about it! I'll be fine. As long as you keep that smile on your face and listen to me~!

Nanako: Eh, sure, I'm still a little sore.

Nanako: Let's go! (She runs out after Nanako leaves)

Nanako: Wh-what was that?

Kiyomasa: It was something strange coming up after that scene!

Kiyomasa: This is the first time I was seeing my memories from the past, and even though I can remember them all, they've gotten so hard that I'm unable to read them!

Nanako: Really!

Kiyomasa: So if you say I was unable to read them, I've been able to remember everything since the time that Nanako-chan and the people she was with were separated. But still...

Nanako: Well let's not be so sure! We don't really know where Nanako is; and she's gone for Onigiri~~ =uWu=

should I continue or am I wasting my time

>They don't exist anymore
They do.

Juden-occupied germanys stasi has always been and still is far worse.
Also stasi only spied on 20,000 of how many million people?
Get real, those may as well have been western subversives.