Front page of politics page on Reddit calls White people the threat

And it has over 200 replies of people agreeing that white people are now the biggest threat to all mankind, and even some going as far to call for the death of white people.

Attached: B472E9FE-C2AA-4F0E-8515-A4EBD918E7A8.jpg (746x818, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/jul/02/peak-oil-we-we-wrong
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reddit is a breeding ground for self-hating white cucks. When friends send me links to reddit threads, regardless of subreddit, I tell them to never send me a link again.

itsallsotiresome.jpg

White dudes are the devil according to Reddit

Attached: F6A88C4E-4103-4713-8DA0-67C8F340695D.jpg (750x1164, 143K)

Yea going to reddit is a good way to ruin your day. The people posting their are beyond saving. There was a story earlier about a Nepalese woman chasing a british tourist and her son down a mountain with clubs. She was throwing rocks and looked like she was about to bash the ladie's head in like a barbarian. She did this because the british tourist thought the tea that the Nepalese woman was selling was too expensive. As expected from reddit, endless comments defending the violent and barbaric Nepalese woman. "She should of just paid full price" "Poor helpless poc was just defending herself". The Nepalese woman told the press that the british woman pulled a knife on her, which is a complete lie obviously. Reddit believes it without question though. I hate those people, they are literally braindead zombies.

>The FBI admits
Read "The FBI pushes narative"

Man they destroy a few cities and still the white man won't give them any credit.

13% of the population..

Its reddit. What do you expect. They are litteral untermensch.

Attached: last man.jpg (1100x721, 323K)

50% of violent crime

I can't wait for the race war.

Keep waiting..never gonna happen. Sorry.. not sorry

Even normies are tired of niggers, it's closer than you think.

Attached: in_group_bias_score.jpg (2840x1262, 240K)

Once the oil runs dry in about 30-50 years from now there will be complete chaos.

Collapse of the Roman empire dark ages chaos. Full tribalism with hillforts.

There simply isnt enough caloric surplus without the energy that oil produces.

There is no replacement.

But its even less likely that we wont be in major conflicts before that time.

Really? I live in Victorville California and the blacks here have ruined this city, but the whites here blame other things not them.

Attached: 3399fu.jpg (500x500, 38K)

>theroot
>reputable source
One of these things is not like the other. The Root is a nigger publication that takes any chance to find the smallest possible glimmer of criticism against whites, and uses it to loudly exclaim that whites are the spawn of satan.

In their defense, the woman's son fled temporarily and left his mom to fend for herself against a stranger in a foreign land. Also, I'm not sure if "the british tourist thought the tea that the Nepalese woman was selling was too expensive" is telling the whole story or even part of it.

Well they never mentioned the part about the son. The story is that tea is cheap as fuck. This Nepalese woman was charging too much for it so the tourist tried to talk her down. The woman got pissed because she thinks tourists are rich and felt insulted that the tourist wouldn't pay. I might be the crazy one but, "British lady walks into a tea house on vacation and brandishes a knife to get cheaper tea" isn't even remotely believable. There is no way this Nepalese woman is justified in her actions. As for the son, shame on him. But he wasn't in the video so I don't even know how old he is.

>FBI admits white people are the greatest threat to the elite
Is this supposed to make me hate whites?

The burdens of leadership.
We've always been at war with them. The savages. We've tamed the planet and fenced them in. Constructed the black gate. Sent Rangers to guard their borders and maintain order.
Slowly our empire faltered.
It wasn't an attack on our borders but traitors and usurpers who brought us down from within.
The gates have been thrown open. Our outposts overrun, fallen to the enemy.
And if we will come to end then we shall make it such an end.
For glory, for ruin, for the world's ending.

>FBI not threatened by its puppet groups
>terrified of a unified white public

No shit

They're right, I am

>muh peak oil
Not even hippies believe in it anymore but "rightists" on Jow Forums do lmao

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/jul/02/peak-oil-we-we-wrong

There's always a side to the story you didn't hear, the media doesn't sell facts it sells convenient fiction.

So self deport yourself. You're always bitching about slavery so why not rectify it and move back?

>white liberals hate themselves and their own people

wow big surprise, never saw that coming

>Scary White guys
But wait! Jews, niggers, and other enemies come on Jow Forums and claim we're all cucks.

It's true. We are a threat.

Attached: FB_IMG_1560315395751.jpg (480x274, 19K)

Why is Jow Forums outraged about the FBI calling white men a threat? I thought Jow Forums WANTED whites to rise up like Brentan Tarrant or Dylan Roof or Breivik, every single thread about those guys are full of praises. You can't simultaneously tell people unironically to read Siege and Turner Diaries and then cry when the authorities call you a threat.

>Black Lives Matter Was Never a Threat
Yeah I have some dead ZOGbots that would like to disagree with you

Attached: texas shooting sniper.webm (955x474, 2.87M)

>posting reddit
nigger u need to go back.

Attached: 1557506575068.jpg (480x483, 36K)

Thats literally an average day at pleddit

Look at this echo chamber of fantasy

>You can't simultaneously tell people unironically to read Siege and Turner Diaries and then cry when the authorities call you a threat.
We are not crying. We are pointing out the "crying out in pain as they strike" factor.

>theroot
literally a black supremacist blog

>Ignoring the legitimate points they made which are the top comments

Attached: logic.jpg (1042x568, 72K)

More from the discussion

Attached: capture10.jpg (960x601, 86K)

this is all reddit is now
white people this white people that

Attached: chapo cucks.png (2047x1557, 187K)

You mean the gradual removal of white political power and dwarfed demographics and living in a South Africa/Brazil type society with a ton of anti-white laws passed to assure we never have power again? Yeah what a war.