Reddit: "Nigger" retroactively justifies violent bullying

reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/bzj5nd/white_student_calls_black_classmate_the_n_word/

archive.is/GwJmi

If I weren't already radicalized, this thread and the responses would have started me down that path.

Should we start false-flagging these?

Attached: nig-justifies-violence.png (617x614, 519K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-yFUDN75zd8
youtu.be/YBfWapATFjk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I wonder why white people hate niggers
Anyone defending nogs in 2019 is 100% a jew or woman

That's like a black guy calling me a cracker and me whipping him bloody to prove him wrong.

americans need to be genocided

Its funny how when a White person wins all their subs cry yet they cheer on to this. Regardless, as part Eastern European I carry a knife and will make use of it fairly fast. Funny thing is people never attack me, even in bad areas. Dunno why.

I don't even know where your country is.

After fucking up his country and spreading degeneracy you dont really have to wonder for Serbs hating America

i know u posted this trying to make blacks look uncivilized, but honestly the white guy came across really cringy and cowardly. kinda embarrassing for your race desu

I thought that was slovenia

Well i guess that makes me a jew

Calls a nigger a nigger, nigger gets mad chasing the white dude
White dude runs like a fag yet still outruns the nigger
>is this whitw guy.... dare i say it.... our guy?

Si is Serbia

>nigger attacks white dude
>no reaction from the crowd
>white dude calls nigger a nigger
>crowds gasps profoundly

That was the White cucks fault for not defending himself.

i hope youre actually trained to use it
a large number of knife wound victims are stabbed with their own weapon

let them white kids say nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFUDN75zd8

This is literally a scene out of the 1970s cult movie Brother From Another Planet.

This. Don’t start shit and run away. Getting knocked out is better than running away.

Obviously. I am well-versed in the usage of edged weaponry.

It's SL you tit

No, it's Slovakia

It's where Trump puts his dick.

>german education attempting attempting to one-up the American one

All of those countries are basically the same and carry the same level of irrelevance.

Dumb cunt.

Lol anyone else have stories of their own?
>sheboon is sitting in chair very close to me the whole class is sitting close to each other in a small room
>hardly ever talk the whole time I attended this high school it was full of fuckups and idiots
>obviously a lot of shitskins
>sheboon stares at me dead in the eyes and starts edging closer and closer to me
>so beta I have no idea what to do, become ever more distraught
>just mutter I fucking hate niggers under my breath but it's pretty quiet in the room so everybody hears
>we both go to the principal's office separately but only she gets in trouble for creeping on me for no reason gets a week suspension
>let off with a warning
Feels good man. I was shitting my pants when I realized everybody heard lol this happened in 2015 in Florida too.

So why didnt he kill that nigger?

Attached: 82207948.gif (247x288, 2.69M)

This video is years old. Why the fuck is it being brought up now?

to make the ebile cyber nazis feel bad.

Yeah

>you
The US government did it , not us as individuals . Did you import all those mudslimes to your country ?

Readit faggots get off to crackers getting knocked out by nigger bulls

Thank you for reminding me why I left reddit

Flip the positions and Jow Forums would cheer

>reading reddit
go back

It makes you both a jew and a traitor to America

Attached: 20da65bbf7e5c3ff04312ec57a828eb520abb174aeee9d64879aaf7589ce258b.png (1538x1353, 1.59M)

i mean, what else did you expect?

>Jew laughs at poor goy for his horrible artwork

>White trash starts a genocide

>Poltards cheer

>White dude calls a black guy a nigger

>Black guy kicks his ass

>Poltards call them barbarians

Yeah I can see your point

Hitler genuinely did nothing wrong.
This white kid insulting the black one and fleeing like a little pussy, however, did.

(Cuts video) to censor Niggers aggression before hand
>nigger attacks white dude
>white dude calls nigger a nigger
>crowds gasps profoundly

I hate niggers so fucking much.

Attached: 1529460335527.jpg (620x588, 60K)

>White dude runs like a fag yet still outruns the nigger
>White guy
>Outruns the nigger

Attached: 1518596959914.png (1036x1036, 494K)

>>Jew laughs at poor goy for his horrible artwork
>>White trash starts a genocide

This makes me happy

"help me!"
Pathetic
also old asf

You need to scrap your niggers now. Obsolete farm equipment should NEVER be left in the field.

Attached: 1554984144166.jpg (574x863, 59K)

I think it's hilarious they try to use some obscure "Fighting words" misdemeanor in New Hampshire to retroactively justify battery. Shitlibs are fucking retarded.

If you look up the actual case you'll see it's from a Jehova's Witness calling a cop a "damned fascist". Under their own made up standard, shitlibs have earned a million ass beatings by now for calling people Nazis.

Attached: file.png (292x292, 234K)

No shit retard, every other race is tribal so we have to embrace it to survive.

>or a woman
pretty much
they're the only people left stupid enough to defend nigs or kikes

>it was just a heated gamer moment
Dead

Attached: IMG_2645.jpg (720x552, 68K)

this. civcucks get the rope.

Call a black person a "nigger" and they'll prove why they were called niggers for so long

It's even more disgusting when white cucks defend nigger behaviour

Pretty sure the white faggot deserved to get his shit wrecked. He’s obviously a sperg who talks shit then runs when confronted like a pussy, like your typical white male “redpilled” incel type. Any normal person regardless of race would find someone like him insufferable and bash him just as much.

Remember to punch nazis, kids, even if they’re pale, meek, incels faggots with girly goth hair and weigh ~100lbs wet

Attached: 60A0B4E3-CAFF-4DAE-A4ED-4F3C0BE08805.png (500x587, 111K)

In the US you are allowed to:

1) say anything you want.
2) defend yourself with lethal violence.

So as far as I understand it, you can call a black person a nigger and if he attacks, shoot him right in the face. Completely legal, right?

>dog bites man
>man bites dog
>crowd gasps profoundly

A real nazi would skin you alive lmao
let me guess, anybody who's against mass immigration is a nazi to you right?

Attached: E817C3A4-415C-467A-8587-0B6BE6042F05.jpg (537x863, 112K)

First off where are the teachers? Second off I got into fights more serious than this with white kids daily, this is pussy shit, who cares what race they are?

An actual Nazi confronts you and you'd shit your pants unless you were surrounded by a sea of shit-eating cucks.

Attached: antifa1.jpg (591x595, 76K)

>shitskin
>does nothing but violent acts every day
wow you're so necessary

This is what you are in real life pol.

A loser.

This triggers you so much because it's your sad reality.

You are assuming this kid was bullied for years or something when you have no evidence of that. He's just a sperg.

Like you.

Attached: 390490389492.jpg (807x935, 115K)

Bullies pick on the weak.
Women also won't fuck weak men.
If someone understands that you will enjoy chewing their face off, you won't get bullied. It's pretty easy anons.

i only cheer for dead niggers

This. It's difficult to imagine how anyone who has ever had to regularly deal with niggers could possibly justify their actions. I'm 100% convinced that they're genetically prone to unintelligent and violent behavior. The people who pushed for segregation knew this. They were not the stupid, backwoods bigots they're portrayed as in the media, they were simply trying to keep society from unraveling into an uncivilized hellscape.

Look at the failed state of Californea. It's what rampant liberalism does. Look at the failed state of SA. Lol.

> Aligns with Kosovo and a bunch of Muslim
> bombs the crap out of Serbia in 90s
> no memory of US war crimes 20 yrs on
Burgers.

Attached: D309A943-8D49-463B-A71B-D8ED4E4636E9.jpg (540x327, 26K)

I mean every time some fag brings up Nazis or the KKK It's rage inducing because niggers have killed more people in 10 year in Chicago then the KKK lynched em' in 85 years and yet apparently the KKK and white supremacists are the real evil ones? I mean none of this fucking shit makes any fucking sense anymore, the writing is plain as day on the wall and everyone just ignores it

If you talk shit to someone. Be prepared to fight for your life and until death. This is just silly.
I noticed many dumbass white people say things and get shocked when they get physical harm due to it. Experienced it in my youth several times. After physical violence they stopped saying shit. There are white niggers and black niggers. Same coin different sides.

If hispanics take over you are pretty much dead.

By if I really meant when, but sounded too upity.

Hey, white boys
We're going to teach you to be feminine
Get rid of your toxic masculinity!
And then we're going to send you to school with a bunch of masculine black kids who we won't feminise!
And if they bully you and you end up saying the N-WORD, well YOU'LL be in the wrong!
And don't think about forming any kind of white gangs that can protect you from the black gangs. ANY sign of white gang activity against black students will resort in your life being ruined.

AHAHHAHA
Enjoy the life we Boomers have constructed for you, little middle class white boys! Our own upper class white children will go to school with clever Indians and Chinese.

>they're genetically prone to unintelligent and violent behavior.

Attached: 1529725593599.png (962x2184, 976K)

>It's difficult to imagine how anyone who has ever had to regularly deal with niggers could possibly justify their actions.

Attached: this-faggot.jpg (835x1034, 167K)

>The people who pushed for segregation knew this.

Attached: THEYWERE-RIGHT.jpg (1487x981, 674K)

>they were simply trying to keep society from unraveling into an uncivilized hellscape.

Attached: ZomboMeme_23072018061451.jpg (620x400, 138K)

Reddit commenters are like 50% non whites 25% cucked euros/cuckadians/etc and 25% east/west coast soi boi cucks. Hardly representative of reality.

I love when life imitates memes.

Attached: 1559371764375.png (413x589, 486K)

>You can say cracker but I can't say nigger
youtu.be/YBfWapATFjk

Faggot

this
which is exactly why we need to be genocided

Reddit is judaic.

what a nigger

What a coward. NAZIS WOULD HAVE KILLED HIM.

Fun fact: I’ve stabbed 2 niggers in my life. Beat both in court.

So what did the black student call the white student that would give reason for me to justify violence?

Nothing

That’s not the point. The point is all the white cucks just standing around. And I’m sure the white kid was kicked out of school for calling him a nigger, while the nigger was labeled a hero for acting like a nigger.

Imagine getting this asshurt over a word
The absolute state of niggers

Hahaha Americans go to school with niggers???

When I grew up, there was only two niggers in entire school, and they were adopted from equador.

Attached: america 04.jpg (1993x1311, 432K)

So even when you were younger you retards were importing niggers

we go to school with arabs and other shitskins. sit down phaggot

I was home schooled. All my classmates were white.

>there was niggers at his school

Lmao didn't even seen my first negro until my 20's.

I lived in a military zone with a sign that said "No aliens allowed"
Even krauts with their campers got turned away kek.

Hahah fucking zoomer kiddie, we had zero arabs

you must have lived in some shithole far away from civilization. i had tons where i lived.

>I had the arabs
>but YOU were in the shithole

I love the cognitive dissonance you got then Sven. You fucking poofter

Attached: swedeish girl raped perps walk free.jpg (768x1024, 94K)

dont worry cuck.
it will be way more when your kid goes to school

sock jews all 1 post by this ID

Attached: 1543915145055.jpg (604x604, 36K)

My brother’s school (he’s 12) is less than 50% Swedish. Probably around 35%, the rest being Eastern Europeans or Africans of different kinds.

Why is the joker ignoring all of those quest givers