Transgender Cult extends into the Gaming World

John Romero, the creator of Doom, is now an open advocate of Trans Rights.

The entire online Doom Fan community is entirely moderated by Transgenders;

Check the mass bannings on the Doom reddit group;

reddit.com/r/Doom/comments/ai6qrt/john_romero_said_trans_rights/

..and the Doomworld fan page;

doomworld.com/forum/topic/104080-doom-the-way-romero-did-lets-show-romero-we-support-him/

Here's a link to John Romero saying 'Trans Rights;

twitter.com/doom_txt/status/1087151370996576256

A basic Goy may ask himself "Why the fuck is this Trans Movement gaining so much steam? Why do people seem to love Trans People all of a sudden?"

The answer to this question, my friends, is found within ancient Jewish and Hermetic belief systems about the 'Divine Androgyne'.

Look at this link to a Rabbi espousing the Godliness of the Transgender (The Divine Androgyne);

sefaria.org/sheets/154389?lang=en

My fellow White Niggers. We are living through crazy times. The Jewish Elite that control us are currently trying to engineer a new race of Divine Androgynes.

The Jews have an alternative theory of Adam and Eve, found in the Kabbalah. The original/first human was Adam and Eve fused as one person - Adam Kadmon. This was the first human, a transgender, who was then split to form the first 'man and 'woman'

Link;

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Kadmon

Side benefits of the Trans Agenda include the usual Jew wet dream of Mass Sterilization of Whites, sowing further confusion about gender roles, destruction of family, spreading further debauchery via the fag lifestyle etc.

The usual Jew 'divide and conquer.' It will never end.

Attached: trans23.jpg (496x354, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_Massacre_(video_game)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This people are literal demons

I always knew Carmack was far superior to Romero. That absolute madman conned Facebook into making /ourguy/ Palmer Luckey a 21 year old billionaire and now he supports nationalists with his wealth.

>Carmack superior to Romera
Fucking duh.
Look at what happened without the Carmack crutch.
Daikatana.

I live in Denver and there's this anime con every mid-summer.

You know a convention for panels to meet some people in the industry, to buy some obscure merch, enjoy cosplay and original art.

But then, there is this dragqueen / tranny that takes up like seven panels who's for some reason allowed to have multiple events where they just talk about liking to suck dick and dildos and no substance to their personality other than dick jokes. It's easy to assume why they're allowed to host panels and all, but it feels like no one there understands why the tranny is there.

anyone who supports trannys is a fucking nutcase

but I thought the new doom eternal was making fun of liberals and inclusion?

I honestly don't think John Romero realises he's pushing a Jew agenda with this one.

Romero is just a Useless Eater, unknowing servant of the Jews.

>daikatana
awful

carmack is the only sane ID guy

John Romero hasn't been a part of id for over 20 years.

>carmack is the only sane ID guy
>As reported in David Kushner's Masters of Doom, when Carmack was 14, he broke into a school to help a group of children steal Apple II computers. To gain entry to the building, Carmack concocted a sticky substance of thermite mixed with Vaseline that melted through the windows. However, an overweight accomplice struggled to get through the hole, and opened the window, setting off a silent alarm and alerting police. Carmack was arrested, and sent for psychiatric evaluation (the report mentions 'no empathy for other human beings' and describes Carmack as 'a brain on legs'). Carmack was then sentenced to a year in a juvenile home
One of us, gooble gobble.

Publicity stunt to get you to buy the game. They know that most gamers are conservative. They want your shekels.

Question it any deeper and you will get banned.

Superficial conservatives serve a purpose. They want a civil war with the immigrants to justify further clamp downs on Nationlists. They are stoking your nationalist fervour just enough, without telling you that it's a Jews. They want you to think it's just latte-sipping, metropolitan liberals pushing this stuff. The liberals are the useful idiots controlled by Jews.

Look at Trump. Supposed nationalist, completely controlled by Kushner and Israel. More immigration than ever before. No wall in sight.

/thread

But still worshipped by all current fans. He has a lot of sway in the current community

go to bed john

based

>Publicity stunt to get you to buy the game. They know that most gamers are conservative.
That makes no sense

I thought DOOM was Redpilled?
There was a bunch of subliminal jokes in the game poking fun at identity politics, pronouns and shit

john romero hasnt been involved with doom since the original

I thought that joke about Earth being the melting pot of the universe comparing demons to immigrants was pretty based

eh, he made wads later on

Logic 101. Back to elementary math nigger.

Isn’t John gay?

>A basic Goy may ask himself "Why the fuck is this Trans Movement gaining so much steam? Why do people seem to love Trans People all of a sudden?

Since the left think the equality fight for women, poc and the homosexual have been won (never mind there is still a lot of problems for these groups to be fought over). They now needed to find a new pet project to fight for and the Trans were it.

Attached: Get Exterminatus.png (957x1090, 2.66M)

>poc
this user has been exposed to feedwater

Attached: Vomit Biorobot capped.png (892x1396, 349K)

So John Romero is one of THOSE genetically and mentally unwell whites isn't he?

>people who made satanic games for a living promote satanic agendas
W-woah how did this happen

He also hasn't produced anything of interest or quality in that time either.

no idea

Attached: Merchant beyond crypto.jpg (673x587, 448K)

I wish there was a way to let John Romero now how we feel about his support for gender pseudoscience.

Gaming has been infiltrated by degenerates

It could just be pride month bullshit. Still sucks tho. And I wanted to buy the new doom too

Attached: 1560233594851m.jpg (1024x1000, 84K)

>white
he's a mix of Mexican and feather Indian.

Attached: John_Romero_-_Jason_Scott_interview_(6951215353)_(cropped).jpg (607x792, 122K)

Fuck you Romero, Carmack has and will always be superior to you

Attached: sm02.png (230x165, 93K)

You mean trannies? like gaymers were alpha males and not people with "social difficulties"

There is hope tho: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_Massacre_(video_game)

Get it. Romero hasn't been with id Software for over 20 years. He has no power.

Its like alienation and the useless eye candy on screen you are bombarded with makes you sick.

A game about opening a portal to hell on Earth where all manner of deformed demons come through to terrorise normal people? All the hell spawn looking likemismatched human body parts shoved together in something resembling a humanoid, making a mockery of humanity by remaking it in the image of Satan? This sounds exactly like the game to represent transgenderism, I approve.

Attached: baphomet 2018.jpg (1256x632, 236K)

ROMERO MARRIED A KIKE YOU RETARDS HE HASN'T BEEN ANYTHING RESEMBLING 'BASED' IN WELL OVER TWO DECADES, IF EVER

The funny part is that you actually believe that. lmao muh Juice hermetic rabbi espouser godliness tranny judaism yay