Nephew killed himself over the weekend

>Nephew killed himself over the weekend

Don't do it robots, my entire family is destroyed

Attached: 1386035688122.png (400x400, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gwNQqnEYMXw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bridgend_suicide_incidents
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Was it Jewish

Still couldn’t use your location flag eh. Yeah I can tell you’re really broken up about it

>robots

What race is your family? We have to know so we can either have a fun thread or sad thread.
FINISH THE FUCKING STORY....

you are a faggot

I think you meant that other boa...
>pic related
fuck outta here spambot

Attached: 1551457879599.png (508x339, 154K)

Hahaha, busted

Must have been some weekend to make one kill themselves over it.

yea i posted the same thread on 2 different boards, not sure what your point is but ok.

Sounds like your family was already destroyed.
Was he trans or something? Why did he off himself? How?

There's no room for the weak

Everyone on this board needs to violently kill themselves.

Attached: 1552213845253.jpg (640x583, 73K)

You could have saved him but instead you wasted your time posting here

Sorry to hear that.

you will forget about them in a few days. no one cares about each other. if anyone brings it up after a week then it’s for personal attention. prove me wrong

am sorry user. Was he young ? Nobody knew he was depressed ?

If you KYS too, you can go help him in the other side.

Nope just a fairly normal teenager, straight, a bit nerdy when he was a child but he grew out of it.

Death is a blessing

What race was he?

fuck off back to r9k

white not like that's relevant but ok

I want to kill myself, because you treat me like A FUCKING ROBOT!!!

Attached: bob can we fix it [template].jpg (419x386, 56K)

How did he do it? Who found him? His age?

suicide is a one way ticket to hell

He was an el ogro de las americas

>some fucking kills themselves
>it's STILL all about YOU

Your family is probably the reason he did it.

Attached: 56percent.png (431x518, 60K)

>not like that's relevant

you're on Jow Forums, nothing else is relevant here faggot

Lol did he drop any good loot?

Nice blogpost you fucking boomer.

hanging, 16, my brothers wife

This.
You should have taught him suicide is a deadly sin!

Did he leave a note? What could make a 16 year old wanna neck?

suicides go to hell.
fuck off faggot

A faggot cousin who posts using meme flags?

Your faggot God does not exist. And if he did exist your faggot God is weak and powerless.

if you're not sliding or larping, I am truly sorry
I couldn't imagine... fucking faggot satanic marxist kikes poisoning the well for everyone

>God isn't real
>I HATE YOUR STUPID WEAK GOD
lol just repent and accept Christ you ignorant faggot degenerate

I'm sorry user. I have been prophesying the mass suicides for awhile now. Suicides have risen tremendously in the past year and it's only going to get worse. Most people simply aren't mentally prepared for what is coming.

as morbid as it is hopefully he at least did it properly, a botched hanging is a truly awful way to go

>bending your knee to a jew god

Attached: 1559155811064.gif (250x313, 1021K)

This. I work funerals from time to time and I've never seen one that was sad. It's just a show for attention when they sob all over the place. When there's no one to see it, they stop.
Also, having also dealt with suicides, chances are high that everyone is relieved that they finally did it.

The christian God does not exist and is if it does is weak and powerless, emotional, petty God. Such a being does not deserve worship. Jesus Christ does not exist. The Christian God does not exist.

thank you user, I'm not larping unfortunately but i wish I was

Based schizo posters. Your posts never make sense but always make me laugh for some reason.

I bow my knee to God, who exists before time and space, much less races of men
God is not jewish, and if you read the Bible you would actually see exactly how God feels about the jews we know as jews today
yeah but He does exist, and you know He does
you just pretend not to believe because you hate Him the same way you hate anyone who tries to tell you your degenerate faggot lifestyle is wrong and you need to stop
just repent and come to Christ

idk if you believe in anything but I'd like to pray for you if that's okay?

Again your God quite simply does not exist.
Thanks

I wish Christ would come back. What is he waiting for?

>continue to suffer so we won't be sad you selfish fuck

He does, and you know He does
you're only fooling yourself
you'll stand in front of God and account for your life to Him, make the right choice while you still have time

Sorry for your loss friend.

Such a loving God.
youtube.com/watch?v=gwNQqnEYMXw

Why does your faggot God not smite me for calling your faggot God a faggot?

Attached: 1551093934492.png (498x550, 324K)

my entire family is christian thank you user

I feel like a lot of people turned back to Him under Obama and He has given us more time as He promised He would to any nation that returns to Him
also, I think things are supposed to get a LOT worse before He returns
the anti-Christ is supposed to fool almost everyone
I don't see any one person becoming world famous and not being hated by half and loved by half
but wtf do I know? I hope he returns soon, too, user

Again your God does not exist. Never has, never will. Your God is quite simply not real. Sorry about that.

overdosing on redpills obviously

My entire family is destroyed too faggot, doesn't mean you should cry over someone who's already dead.

because that's not how God works
you have free will, you get to choose to pay your own debt or accept that Christ paid it for you
you can sin and sin and sin and feel like there are no consequences
but there will be when you go to the grave without having been forgiven
say you don't believe it, but you do, otherwise you wouldn't spend any time even discussing it, just like santa claus or the easter bunny
you have time user just accept Him so you can know you're saved when you die

you don't have to give me your actual name but when I pray, is there something I can call you specifically?

But Jesus Christ does not exist. Its a fictional story. The Christian and all Abriamic Gods are fictional. Your God does not exist.

you keep saying that, but God does exist and Jesus is the most thoroughly documented figure from ancient history
please don't go to Hell when you die, user... even as you are, a hater of God, an enemy of Christ, He died horribly to save you
just accept Him, He loves you, user

Assuming this is for real, I'm sorry for your loss user. Hang tough fren

Checked for truth, but you are wrong.
We're here to learn the diff between loyalty and betrayal. And forgiveness.

So sorry about your family.

I keep saying it because your God quite simply does not exist. You are a retard no different from the shitskin muslim who thinks Allah is real or the thousands of other religions that think their religion is real. Here is a fun fact none of them are real. Your faggot God does not exist, Allah does not exist, Shiva does not Exist. Your faggot religion is one of the major reasons europe has fallen to shitshins

I fucking hate blackpilled faggots its not edgy to have no heart

Ethan nephews name

Maybe he had a good reason. You can’t really know.

Why did he do it?

Attached: 1w2bn4.jpg (720x480, 20K)

you are lost, user
while I pray for OP and his family, I will also pray that you receive Christ and understand His love for you and His grace
I love you user, and so does Jesus
please don't go to Hell when you die

Five years ago I would’ve called you a schizophrenic nut job.
Today, I want you to tell me everything you think is going to happen. Do you think suicide is somewhat contagious?

okay user
if you need to talk at all, you can reach me at [email protected]
Christ be with you and your family, I pray that the Lord holds and comforts your family and that in His infinite grace He receives the little guy into the Kingdom and gives him and you peace

heh

do a back flip and go keep him company in hell

How did he do it? Did he leave a note?

My childhood best friend khs in the 90s, I still visit his grave when I get a chance to.
Forgetting the dead.. for many of us we barely remember the living.

Suicide is very contagious.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bridgend_suicide_incidents
This is one of the more disturbing "outbreak" stories I've read

>Nice argument
Your deflecting bullshit platitudes won't change the fact that your God does not exist.

Now that I've planted the seed of doubt it will start growing. Deep down you know its all complete bullshit.

anons, please hear me when I say that we have not even begun to see the horrors of this world
the only way to salvation is Jesus Christ
please find and accept Him before it is too late or you will be caught in the satanic spell of the (((cabal))) with the rest
only trust in Christ, we are ruled by demons now and satan is the master of lies, and his work on earth is done by jews and their goy henchmen
please come to Christ before it is too late

look at you trying to reverse the truth... you know God exists because His law is written on your heart
please repent and accept Christ
you don't need to be damned because of pride... you can be saved
please, user
I don't want you to go to Hell and neither does Jesus
please come to Him

Suicide is very contagious. It tends to cluster in "epidemics". One happened in Russia in the 90s, and now today the beginnings of one in the US.

Hang on user... Where all gonna make it just dont let it get into your soul

Attached: 1552392920598.jpg (800x820, 107K)

haha what a loser

It's not suicide.

It's just the automatic death penalty for murder.

Yup, that shit is the worst.

>Don't do it robots, my entire family is destroyed
Good, you are posting on Jow Forums, you are subhuman and don't deserve anything but destruction. Join your nephew, to everyone a favor.

this is what happens, when people don't believe there is a purpose for their struggle.

Attached: 800x1000-we-all-need-jesus.jpg (800x1000, 50K)

>Crying over a failure

Attached: Consider Suicide.jpg (480x456, 21K)

>white not like that's relevant but ok
go back to Jow Forums

Lucky bastard.

Found out my dad was having an affair my family is also destroyed since Saturday. Haven't been sober since.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 14K)

>kysing yourself
I will cling on the life, with every ounce of my being.

Attached: 1558347621922.jpg (500x484, 87K)

>read the Bible

why? it was written by jewish men

Bingo. Social media is nonsense because the presentation isn't what matters. We see each other once in a blue moon and pretend it's constant. Just don't be so fake about it. That is the truth and subdividing space is how we did it. We Schrodinger's boxed ourselves straight out of nature to enhance our own minds.

>asking the important questions

He's not obligated to live like a husk of a human to entertain and fulfill the rest of the world

Still , a cowards death.

Attached: tumblr_osqtpqaEkG1ro8ysbo1_400.gif (400x297, 91K)

This is the correct answer. Not actually dead though. Just a proof.